Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Same for me. I wish I had found this forum earlier. I had never heard about rats scamming women for their personal benefits before. I would have saved money, time, energy...
Yes Poppy me to never heard of it only Nigerians but tunisian men are different they are more devious I think. I could have bought myself nice things or take long vacations but hey we are free of them now to do whatever we want I will certainly be more aware of it all xxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes Poppy me to never heard of it only Nigerians but tunisian men are different they are more devious I think. I could have bought myself nice things or take long vacations but hey we are free of them now to do whatever we want I will certainly be more aware of it all xxx
I was exhausted. My ex rat was calling me on Messenger even at 2 am, 4 am....to check that I was indeed alone in my bed. I remember that he had also woken me up at 2 am to tell me about a bad dream he had had. I listened to him, he was explaining that he was drowning in the sea in his dream....I was worried about him. Suddenly, he started laughing "Ahaha, I can have the award for the best actor". That asshole had woken me up in the night to do a prank on me, knowing that I was getting up at 6 am. They have no respect. I told him I will not reply anymore to his calls in the middle of the night. He kept on calling me at any time in the night. My phone was off. Then in the morning I was seeing his angry messages "Fuck youuuuu bitchhhh, you are not answering my calls. You are having sexxxxx with another man". This shows how mentally sick they can be.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I was exhausted. My ex rat was calling me on Messenger even at 2 am, 4 am....to check that I was indeed alone in my bed. I remember that he had also woken me up at 2 am to tell me about a bad dream he had had. I listened to him, he was explaining that he was drowning in the sea in his dream....I was worried about him. Suddenly, he started laughing "Ahaha, I can have the award for the best actor". That asshole had woken me up in the night to do a prank on me, knowing that I was getting up at 6 am. They have no respect. I told him I will not reply anymore to his calls in the middle of the night. He kept on calling me at any time in the night. My phone was off. Then in the morning I was seeing his angry messages "Fuck youuuuu bitchhhh, you are not answering my calls. You are having sexxxxx with another man". This shows how mentally sick they can be.
Mine did the same! Calling at 4:00am then laughing

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
They are indeed sick in their heads Poppy. When I was struggling in the middle of it all trying to think what to do if he was real or not I opened Facebook just to see what was going on in the world or to chat to my sister... he was there. As if he could smell I was online. Asking what I was doing, if I was alone and who I talked to. Demanding screenshot of the conversations. It messes with your head until you are so tired you are exhausted.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
They are indeed sick in their heads Poppy. When I was struggling in the middle of it all trying to think what to do if he was real or not I opened Facebook just to see what was going on in the world or to chat to my sister... he was there. As if he could smell I was online. Asking what I was doing, if I was alone and who I talked to. Demanding screenshot of the conversations. It messes with your head until you are so tired you are exhausted.
I was losing my health. Sleepless nights. He was arguing all the time. When I was going out to the grocery store, I had to take photos too. Once, he scolded me because I had taken a photo of the vegetables and I wasn't on the picture. I was expected to do selfies everywhere I was going. But of course, he never told me he was chatting with other foreign ladies and talking about mariage and baby fast with them. I think they enjoy torturing and controlling us.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I was losing my health. Sleepless nights. He was arguing all the time. When I was going out to the grocery store, I had to take photos too. Once, he scolded me because I had taken a photo of the vegetables and I wasn't on the picture. I was expected to do selfies everywhere I was going. But of course, he never told me he was chatting with other foreign ladies and talking about mariage and baby fast with them. I think they enjoy torturing and controlling us.
That is it Poppy they want control and no contact to anyone else, only them. When I found out he was chatting and I had evidence of it he just told me not true the woman contacted him. Oohh the lies they feed us is unbelievable. It is the endless chatting to them that confuse you that you think they are interested in you

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He respect the women in his family and the woman he is in a relationship is in now... He doesn't respect women who try to abuse him but he just use them for sex? Sounds like a catch this man.
I want to clarify my text here I meant this in a sarcastic way. I don't think he is a catch in any way. I am sorry this came across like this

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
That is it Poppy they want control and no contact to anyone else, only them. When I found out he was chatting and I had evidence of it he just told me not true the woman contacted him. Oohh the lies they feed us is unbelievable. It is the endless chatting to them that confuse them that you think they are interested in them.
Ahaha yes, exactly as you said. He told me the same thing. It's all those foreign ladies who contacted him to seduce him and that's why he blocked them just before my arrival to Morocco. They think we are really idiots. Funnily, when I got the opportunity to chat with several of his scammed ladies, they sent me screenshots in which he was talking about mariage and wanting to make a baby fast with them :D

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ahaha yes, exactly as you said. He told me the same thing. It's all those foreign ladies who contacted him to seduce him and that's why he blocked them just before my arrival to Morocco. They think we are really idiots. Funnily, when I got the opportunity to chat with several of his scammed ladies, they sent me screenshots in which he was talking about mariage and wanting to make a baby fast with them :D
There where days I didn't check his fb and when I did there where other women on there. On my fb he removed all the men he didn't like or suspected to have interest in me. When I asked him about the new women on fb he told me but bb I don't know them. Sometimes he enoyed me so much I closed fone and stopped talking to him but then he called and was angry....and had a bad mood the next day . They get under your skin I never experienced it before.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They wish!

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
There where days I didn't check his fb and when I did there where other women on there. On my fb he removed all the men he didn't like or suspected to have interest in me. When I asked him about the new women on fb he told me but bb I don't know them. Sometimes he enoyed me so much I closed fone and stopped talking to him but then he called and was angry....and had a bad mood the next day . They get under your skin I never experienced it before.
I ended up removing all my male friends. He was accusing me of sleeping with each of them. Disgusting. It's him I should have removed immediately. They try to isolate us so that we don't speak to anyone. They don't want anyone to warn us about their scam. They want us to obey to their orders. In the meantime, he was chatting with women and talking about mariage with each of them.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I ended up removing all my male friends. He was accusing me of sleeping with each of them. Disgusting. It's him I should have removed immediately. They try to isolate us so that we don't speak to anyone. They don't want anyone to warn us about their scam. They want us to obey to their orders. In the meantime, he was chatting with women and talking about mariage with each of them.
In the begin there was a cousin of him who tried to warn me and I should have listened to him but I didn't as he told me the cousin was jeaulous of us and he blokked him. Did he argue and fight with you? Every little dissagreament ended in a bad mood with him.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
You said: Using women is a "dog" thing to do... but you overlook what these "dog" women can and have done to me (hence, my first post, in which you found something "off" about me). You seem to be hurt by a Tunisian rat and now you are taking it out on me.

420whatever: women using men is not all right either. The topic here is the way you talk about women that you use for sex. We tell you it’s offensive and you have some grow up to do. Noone said it’s ok for women to use men. It is not.

Also, I have never been hurt by a rat, but it’s not the point here. The women who told you here that your statements are derogatory didn’t say it because they were hurt by rats. They are derogatory and any intelligent woman of any age will tell you that. You say that you respect your mom and grandma. If they saw the way you talked about women you consider as worthless, they probably wouldn’t be proud.

You seem educated and somewhat smart. Use your intelligence to develop some sensitivity and humility. You sound very cocky and life will teach you lessons but for your own sake, it’d be good for you if you worked now on being more humble and if you stopped thinking you are more important than others.
And think of it: what kind of person uses women he despises for sex? This is not even respecting yourself. It’s acting as an animal.
Wow....so eloquently said...I was spitting nails....I had to go have a nap :Evil:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
In the begin there was a cousin of him who tried to warn me and I should have listened to him but I didn't as he told me the cousin was jeaulous of us and he blokked him. Did he argue and fight with you? Every little dissagreament ended in a bad mood with him.
Yes, fighting all the time. He was creating new problems everyday. Even when I bought my flight tickets, he argued about why I didn't buy a direct flight (it was too expensive for me). Later on, he saw on Flickr that a Moroccan guy had liked some of my photos. He contacted that guy to tell him I am a slut and then he invented that I had met that guy at the airport, while I was waiting for the 2nd flight and that I had sex with him in the airport's toilets. Such a low mentality. He was making me sick.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes, fighting all the time. He was creating new problems everyday. Even when I bought my flight tickets, he argued about why I didn't buy a direct flight (it was too expensive for me). Later on, he saw on Flickr that a Moroccan guy had liked some of my photos. He contacted that guy to tell him I am a slut and then he invented that I had met that guy at the airport, while I was waiting for the 2nd flight and that I had sex with him in the airport's toilets. Such a low mentality. He was making me sick.
Accusing you of these things while they are the ones who are lowlifes. Oohh if only we knew before how much power we had over them and not the other way around I would have done it differently. Sick men with sick minds but it feels good to talk about it now instead of holding it all inside xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes and then when they decide that they are done with the psychological bombing...they cross your name out of their dirty black book and move on to the next name.....and start all over again....it all makes me sad really and one of the reasons this young man's arrogance enraged me. These young men use women for their own personal sick deluded pleasure and I am so done with it. I am personally proud of each and every one of you beautiful women for standing up to this man today....it truly shows your strength and character....well done ♡

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes and then when they decide that they are done with the psychological bombing...they cross your name out of their dirty black book and move on to the next name.....and start all over again....it all makes me sad really and one of the reasons this young man's arrogance enraged me. These young men use women for their own personal sick deluded pleasure and I am so done with it. I am personally proud of each and every one of you beautiful women for standing up to this man today....it truly shows your strength and character....well done ♡
Actually this forum and the support we have here makes us stronger to stand up to these men who think this is normal behavior to women. I hope he stays away with his long epistles trying to convince us. I know he was ratted by a woman but that doesn't justify his actions to these girls he uses

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Accusing you of these things while they are the ones who are lowlifes. Oohh if only we knew before how much power we had over them and not the other way around I would have done it differently. Sick men with sick minds but it feels good to talk about it now instead of holding it all inside xx
It feels good to know that it's all over his game. He was playing with my emotions. And often making fun of my mother's death. She died because of a genetic illness. He had the audacity to say that she must have done something wrong so Allah has punished her.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It feels good to know that it's all over his game. He was playing with my emotions. And often making fun of my mother's death. She died because of a genetic illness. He had the audacity to say that she must have done something wrong so Allah has punished her.
They all use Allah when it is convenient for them. I am sorry for your mother it must have been an awfull time for you xx. I hope karma will get this asshole and serve him the right punishment. Big hugs Poppy xxx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
:)
I read his first text yesterday evening but I was so angry I couldn't believe all he was saying. You feel better now after your nap?
Haha yes so much better thank you...my earge to reach across the internet and gouge his eyes out has dissipated :sneaky: ;) all joking aside...sometimes its better to just walk away than waist my words on someone who just doesn't get it. Love you ♡

Cydney

Major Ratslayer
I've read up to page 9 of this old post and wish to comment the following:

View attachment 67198

I am surprised that they are able to hold conversations with you in a language that you understand. My (female) rat took me to be with her sister in France for a month and made my time there absolute hell. They made me bored out of my mind and irritated, verbally abused me and "confiscated" stuff from me (her sister is 40-something, she is 26 and I am 21, her sister would "send me to my room" when me and my wife had disagreements because she's "old enough to be my mother and I should listen to everything that she says") like my phone and passport, ultimately leading to me being left alone with my rat for her to take my phone and passport away and try to attack me. I threw her stuff out of the balcony and got her to open a door so that I could run out in pyjamas and ask to be taken to the local police station.

She would frequently disappear and be unavailable (phone busy) for hours on end, talking to her boyfriend back in Tunisia. I had opened her a British bank account while we were in Tunisia yet she was insisting on opening an account in France as soon as we had arrived, though I had made it clear that I was not going to stay in France.

The families are most definitely involved in the process. Tunisians are generally low IQ, low EQ and 'for sale' (bar the few rare exceptions) and will scoop to any low to get what they want. This is why I can get easy sex - I don't rape local girls. I just convince them (subconsciously) that whatever it is that they want, they will get... if only they please me. Of course, as soon as they are about to rob my house or pull a number, I cut them off. (Almost) everyone here is a prostitute, in one way or another.

Tunisians are deluded. Perhaps, somewhere in the mind of a gorilla, his strong set of arms makes him better than a human, for reasons unbeknownst to us humans. Tunisian men think they are amazing in bed, that they are somehow smarter/cooler than Europeans/foreigners - do not try to look for reason in these views. There is none.

The girls that I have deflowered or that I have slept with cannot afford hymen reconstruction. They are young (18-25), so perhaps too stupid to think of marriage, but I have never discussed the topic of how girls will get married afterwards. Maybe they're just 'Shite' girls, for pleasure - not for marriage.

I am also suffering through the hurt and pain that my rat has left me in

Most Tunisians should be avoided. Civilisation, manners, respect and humanity are reserved for the upper percentiles of the population. It is the exception, not the norm. If you cannot find love in your country, do not come to Tunisia thinking that romance will be easier for you because of "white privellege" lmao

Brazil waits until marriage for sex? Lol

Ratty behaviour among Tunisians come from, more often than not, baggage attached with being Tunisian.

You can sit on your arse all day in the UK and Sweden and claim handouts. It's a miserable life, but if your housing and car is paid for by the state and you spit out 12 kids who attend state schools in Sweden (which elevates even the most unfortunate of offspring's IQ for future generations) then you can send all of them to work in your local kebab/Muslim specialty store and remit all of your salaries to finish off your villa in Tunisia.

Brazil has both one of the strongest passports in the world - you can go anywhere bar the US and Canada without a visa, and an amazing social security system with free medical care. Yet you were so enamoured with the idea of the US that you decided to pay out of your arse and become a slave to whichever financial institution gave you a student loan just so that you could live in North America. Is this a reasonable lifestyle choice? No, and Tunisians are no different with their desire to live in Europe.

Corruption and misinformation exists in the land of the free... I don't know why corruption, something that exists in every, single, part, of, the, world - without exception - is what you think of when you think of Russia or China. China suppresses dissent, yes. Neither Russia or China has genocided their own people - citation needed.

This has been proven to be false

Afghanistan had a socialistic system of governance which the US decided to change - this isn't something to be proud of. Look at the sort of shithole Afghan has become because of America's involvement. Russia was already there - the US needed Saudi funding and volunteers from all over the Muslim world to get involved. How can Russia be meddling in a country it is allied with, in which there are foreign-funded terrorists operating off of instructions and using intel provided to them by the US?

Yes, Iran found WMDs in Iran and decided to invade. It wasn't George W Bush. Dubai is a restless shithole. Morocco and Algeria too. Don't get me started on Jordan.

See, the problem with that is you have to involve your troops in their petty squabbles in order to put one of your own goat-dividers into power, so that you can sell them guns and missiles.

First, learn to distinguish Soviet leadership from (independent) Russian (Federation) leadership. The Russian government did not slaughter six million people.

I don't think the Chinese would be bottling up all of Siberia's Lake Baikal, and Russians wouldn't be protesting this if Putin being in charge would make that impossible - and the Chinese wouldn't be depleting Russian forests of their trees

So if a woman is raped and after a while commits suicide from all the trauma, it is her fault for comitting the suicide? The rapist is not to be held accountable?

It was western interference that got Gadaffi removed. What's ironic is that, speaking in white-man terms, Libya was the barrier between Europe and the people who are "unable to grasp what is needed to run and govern countries".

That's not true.
My God - I've just read this properly!

You have ZERO respect for women...... They will get what they want as long as they please you???

You don't rape local girls - you say that as though you are proud of it??

Either you really are a nasty horiible person or you are making these statements to get a reaction.

I used to think you were genuine but you are nothing but a self deluded, self indulged, sexist pig.

You have no place here - a support forum!

MH
Thankyou! I read this earlier today and couldn't even find the words to respond! (Well I found plenty of words but only the ones that the forum auto corrects)

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Also when he go back to tunisia to visit,he called me every day,i told him i had been visiting my son and his family,but he did not like it. I should stay at home and dont go outside...Like someone had hit me at my face..
Yes, they don't want us to go out even to meet friends or family but they have no problem with chatting with multiple women and to ask them for sending intimate photos. They are just a shame.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Also when he go back to tunisia to visit,he called me every day,i told him i had been visiting my son and his family,but he did not like it. I should stay at home and dont go outside...Like someone had hit me at my face..
Yes, they don't want us to go out even to meet friends or family but they have no problem with chatting with multiple women and to ask them for sending intimate photos. They are just a shame.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
This sounds really familiar, he always wanted to Facetime me ( when awake that is ) which I always felt was to check on me and how many other Tunisians were in my UK bed.
Extremely suspicious, jealous, paranoid....who knows why.....glad thats over now and my kip is undisturbed :love:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This sounds really familiar, he always wanted to Facetime me ( when awake that is ) which I always felt was to check on me and how many other Tunisians were in my UK bed.
Extremely suspicious, jealous, paranoid....who knows why.....glad thats over now and my kip is undisturbed :love:
But they do have time to chat with numerous women, during day time when you are working and at night, when you are asleep. When they mysteriously disappear for 1h, they make stupid excuses "I went out with my mother to visit our neighbours/aunt/cousins" or whatever. As they keep chatting, they think we are doing the same. When I work, I never use my phone to go on FB so I will appear offline for 10h for example. Then he would say "You weren't connected for so many hours. Am sure you have another account!". The irony is that he has at least 50 accounts, which he uses to contact me. Liars will always accuse you of lying. Cheaters will always accuse you of cheating. Thieves will always accuse you of stealing. I remember that his mother in Morocco had explained to me that we cannot go out much because there are many thieves in their city and it is dangerous. She was looking at her son when she said that and they both were laughing. I found it strange. Now, I know they were making fun of me and the thieves she was talking about were themselves ! :mad:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
But they do have time to chat with numerous women, during day time when you are working and at night, when you are asleep. When they mysteriously disappear for 1h, they make stupid excuses "I went out with my mother to visit our neighbours/aunt/cousins" or whatever. As they keep chatting, they think we are doing the same. When I work, I never use my phone to go on FB so I will appear offline for 10h for example. Then he would say "You weren't connected for so many hours. Am sure you have another account!". The irony is that he has at least 50 accounts, which he uses to contact me. Liars will always accuse you of lying. Cheaters will always accuse you of cheating. Thieves will always accuse you of stealing. I remember that his mother in Morocco had explained to me that we cannot go out much because there are many thieves in their city and it is dangerous. She was looking at her son when she said that and they both were laughing. I found it strange. Now, I know they were making fun of me and the thieves she was talking about were themselves ! :mad: