Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
This sounds really familiar, he always wanted to Facetime me ( when awake that is ) which I always felt was to check on me and how many other Tunisians were in my UK bed.
Extremely suspicious, jealous, paranoid....who knows why.....glad thats over now and my kip is undisturbed :love:
They keep our time busy so we have no chance to meet someone else or to avoid family help us to remove rose tinted glasses. They want absolute control on who we talk to, how we dress, how we spend our money... they want control. Our money is their money.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Rats, or rather, the typical Tunisian mindset, is not based on logic. There is no "foreigners do XYZ to us, so we retaliate with XYZ in return".

A Tunisian living in Italy or France will not get scammed in a taxi because he is Tunisian.

A French or Italian food/veg stand will not bump up prices at a market because the buyer is Tunisian.

Tunisian women do not assume that foreign men will pump and dump them, and this is not a cause for them to give themselves up easily - I think you are struggling from a sort of Stockholm Syndrome wherein you try to justify rat behaviour by saying that foreigners, female victims of rats, or otherwise, are somehow responsible for shitty Tunisian behaviour.

Again, I do not leave women when the going gets rough. I got rid of girls when they started insisting on marriage and relocation after a week of having sex as "just friends with benefits" while I am always honest and upfront from the get-go in that yes, I enjoy their company but I am not looking for something serious.

Virgin or not, you need to have your first time with someone. I happen to be that someone for many women here.

Key detail: I am in my early twenties. I am not a 30-50 year old father figure who fishes out girls with daddy issues and promises them mountains of gold and leaves them smelly in the sewers.
Probably because you don’t have ‘Mountains of Gold’...........Narcissistic Abuser!!!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
They are indeed sick in their heads Poppy. When I was struggling in the middle of it all trying to think what to do if he was real or not I opened Facebook just to see what was going on in the world or to chat to my sister... he was there. As if he could smell I was online. Asking what I was doing, if I was alone and who I talked to. Demanding screenshot of the conversations. It messes with your head until you are so tired you are exhausted.
I think he was always online because he was chatting with other women. And when he saw you, he started questioning you...in case you would also be chatting with other men. They are sick in their head.

Yzapaty

Rats, or rather, the typical Tunisian mindset, is not based on logic. There is no "foreigners do XYZ to us, so we retaliate with XYZ in return".

A Tunisian living in Italy or France will not get scammed in a taxi because he is Tunisian.

A French or Italian food/veg stand will not bump up prices at a market because the buyer is Tunisian.

Tunisian women do not assume that foreign men will pump and dump them, and this is not a cause for them to give themselves up easily - I think you are struggling from a sort of Stockholm Syndrome wherein you try to justify rat behaviour by saying that foreigners, female victims of rats, or otherwise, are somehow responsible for shitty Tunisian behaviour.

Again, I do not leave women when the going gets rough. I got rid of girls when they started insisting on marriage and relocation after a week of having sex as "just friends with benefits" while I am always honest and upfront from the get-go in that yes, I enjoy their company but I am not looking for something serious.

Virgin or not, you need to have your first time with someone. I happen to be that someone for many women here.

Key detail: I am in my early twenties. I am not a 30-50 year old father figure who fishes out girls with daddy issues and promises them mountains of gold and leaves them smelly in the sewers.
Sorry Mr. You sound you are just another RAT men sometimes forget that a women gave birth. I sound like you will be the next disease spreader men. There are a lot of TUNISIAN RATS JUST LIKE in any other country. I hate men that use married woman. They have no balls and this one is one of them _ghof_777
Probably because you don’t have ‘Mountains of Gold’...........Narcissistic Abuser!!!
You will be the next Disease spreader.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Sorry Mr. You sound you are just another RAT men sometimes forget that a women gave birth. I sound like you will be the next disease spreader men. There are a lot of TUNISIAN RATS JUST LIKE in any other country. I hate men that use married woman. They have no balls and this one is one of them _ghof_777

???!!!

420weblazeit

I invite you to read my previous posts (on this very thread) where I clearly wrote that I respect my mother and grandmother, and the woman that I am with (we just celebrated 8 months together, hehe) but have little consideration for ratettes.

I got tested after my rat ran away and am clean. I have no diseases to spread and have been with one woman for a while now, thank you very much.

Given my trauma of having the woman that I was married to go to other men, you'd think that I don't mess with married women (I don't, much less would I risk sleeping with a married woman in Arab, Muslim country of all places :rolleyes:) - you should stop assuming things.

See the above

She is also outing a rat _ghof_777
Ah, I was confused... I've never made advances on married women.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Wish I had found this thread too. The guy who read this thread turned out to be a rat himself.
That is actually scary that a rat came here under the pretense of warning and helping and was actually able to write a good post full of advice that makes prefect sense. It shows that rats come in all forms and shapes. Some can write well, be educated and sound so caring and trustworthy. What they all have in common is the hypocrisy and the goal of deceiving and taking advantage. I don’t know if he wrote this first post himself or if he copied it off internet but if he wrote it himself, that shows the level of his viciousness.

Storm

Major Ratslayer
That is actually scary that a rat came here under the pretense of warning and helping and was actually able to write a good post full of advice that makes prefect sense. It shows that rats come in all forms and shapes. Some can write well, be educated and sound so caring and trustworthy. What they all have in common is the hypocrisy and the goal of deceiving and taking advantage. I don’t know if he wrote this first post himself or if he copied it off internet but if he wrote it himself, that shows the level of his viciousness.
This is the problem, a lot of rats come here under false pretenses always preaching about wanting to help, flaunting their perfect english and intelligent looking posts thinking they are clever know-it-alls. Meh.
The good thing is that we aren't as dumb as they think we are. I've been reading on here long enough to smell a rat a mile away but in the end, they out themselves anyway from their own stupidity. :thumbsup:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Just like my ex rat who keeps trying to join TLR almost daily and keeps sending sorry messages to the admins. Disgusting. He is still trying to hack me by sending me fishing emails and keeps sending me friend requests from fake male accounts on FB. I wonder how they can be so mentally sick and retarted.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is the problem, a lot of rats come here under false pretenses always preaching about wanting to help, flaunting their perfect english and intelligent looking posts thinking they are clever know-it-alls. Meh.
The good thing is that we aren't as dumb as they think we are. I've been reading on here long enough to smell a rat a mile away but in the end, they out themselves anyway from their own stupidity. :thumbsup:
I can figure them out immediately but I have to say that in a short time I’ve been here (less than a year) the rats who came here didn’t even sound smart so it was not hard. Rats like this one -who write nice coherent posts- are more scary. Yes, fortunately they’ll give themselves away eventually but I cringe when I think the kind of damage they can do in real life.
Anyway, these rats can keep coming here. They won’t last. The fact they think we’re dumb gives us one more advantage: it’s even easier to beat them.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Here the same Poppy. Straight to messenger or a fone call from a stranger. I don't stress no more for it in fact h
Just like my ex rat who keeps trying to join TLR almost daily and keeps sending sorry messages to the admins. Disgusting. He is still trying to hack me by sending me fishing emails and keeps sending me friend requests from fake male accounts on FB. I wonder how they can be so mentally sick and retarted.
They think they are irresistible. We can't live without them :sneaky:. Well I for one can live without these rats. Fake accounts, strangers calling me from France or tunisia is a daily routine he just goes on my blacklist and request in messenger are blocked.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He has not quit yet? Can’t he get a life? I know it’s inconvenient but can you change your email address and even your FB? Hopefully he’ll get tired soon because it’s been a long time he’s been harassing you. He’s sick and disgusting and I’m so sorry for the anguish he’s been causing you, Poppy.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
My ex rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. I got more friend requests yesterday and messages. This one shows all his stupidity. Notice that he signed as Diego but it isn't even matching the name on his profile. I wonder how they can be so stupid and retarted. Trying hard to access my FB to see my friends and contact them.
Th
He has not quit yet? Can’t he get a life? I know it’s inconvenient but can you change your email address and even your FB? Hopefully he’ll get tired soon because it’s been a long time he’s been harassing you. He’s sick and disgusting and I’m so sorry for the anguish he’s been causing you, Poppy.
I have changed many times my FB. He always finds me...through my family membres, friends....I am tired of this. He continues harassing....it has been 3 years. Yes, he will end up giving up because I will never accept his friend requests. And he cannot hack me anymore. I won't click his infected links.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Here the same Poppy. Straight to messenger or a fone call from a stranger. I don't stress no more for it in fact h

They think they are irresistible. We can't live without them :sneaky:. Well I for one can live without these rats. Fake accounts, strangers calling me from France or tunisia is a daily routine he just goes on my blacklist and request in messenger are blocked.
I do the same.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I know a girl who’s habibi went crazy, she visited him, they were engaged and finally he started asking for money to get his plane ticket and visa. After sending money he told her he couldn’t travel and leave his mother. They broke up. Later his cousin started harassing her, telling her the cousin was crazy and ungrateful and asking her to marry him instead :confused: They find a way to never leave us alone. If it’s not them with endless fake accounts, it’s their friends or cousins.:mad:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I know a girl who’s habibi went crazy, she visited him, they were engaged and finally he started asking for money to get his plane ticket and visa. After sending money he told her he couldn’t travel and leave his mother. They broke up. Later his cousin started harassing her, telling her the cousin was crazy and ungrateful and asking her to marry him instead :confused: They find a way to never leave us alone. If it’s not them with endless fake accounts, it’s their friends or cousins.:mad:
In my case, it is my ex rat. He also enjoys photoshopping photos with his stupid cousin. He was also harassing a girl from Belgium. She told me he had photoshopped her photos to add men and he had sent them to her bf to prove she was a "whore". They have no shame to create false proof to create problems.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It is two different people - the person that wrote this thread was removed a long time ago.

MH x

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
In my case, it is my ex rat. He also enjoys photoshopping photos with his stupid cousin. He was also harassing a girl from Belgium. She told me he had photoshopped her photos to add men and he had sent them to her bf to prove she was a "whore". They have no shame to create false proof to create problems.
MY rat has been harassing me too, sent friends and cousins (male and female) to message me, They are all on the blocked list. I won’t bother anymore. By they ask me to contact him, in the other girl’s case the cousin wanted to have a chance with her too. That is insane. No limits on their greed.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Your ex rat isnt normal full stop,,,,He needs a good kick in the bollocks to get his brain started..The way he trys to destroy someones life goes way beyond normality ,He needs phsycratric help...

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
My ex Moroccan rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. This one shows how stupid he is. Notice that he signed as Diego but it doesn't even match the name appearing on his profile lol.

Attachments

JGG

Major Ratslayer
My ex Moroccan rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. This one shows how stupid he is. Notice that he signed as Diego but it doesn't even match the name appearing on his profile lol.
How are things going Poppy? You are often in my thoughts ♡