Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
How are things going Poppy? You are often in my thoughts ♡
I am fine, thanks for asking. Am taking care of the wild baby rat that I saved. He has grown in just one week. I wanted to make him run in the garden in a small enclosure but he got terrified and started screaming. I placed a toilet roll in the enclosure and he hid in it. I hope today he will be less scared and will run a bit :D How are you doing?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
My ex Moroccan rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. This one shows how stupid he is. Notice that he signed as Diego but it doesn't even match the name appearing on his profile lol.
My ex Moroccan rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. This one shows how stupid he is. Notice that he signed as Diego but it doesn't even match the name appearing on his profile lol.
My ex rat has so many fake accounts on FB that he doesn't even remember the fake names he is using to contact me. I got more friend requests yesterday and messages. This one shows all his stupidity. Notice that he signed as Diego but it isn't even matching the name on his profile. I wonder how they can be so stupid and retarted. Trying hard to access my FB to see my friends and contact them.
I have changed many times my FB. He always finds me...through my family membres, friends....I am tired of this. He continues harassing....it has been 3 years. Yes, he will end up giving up because I will never accept his friend requests. And he cannot hack me anymore. I won't click his infected links.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes, this message sounds really stupid and so fake. He tries to act like a classy polite guy speaking respectfully but it’s very phony and the spelling mistakes make it sound even more tacky.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes, this message sounds really stupid and so fake. He tries to act like a classy polite guy speaking respectfully but it’s very phony and the spelling mistakes make it sound even more tacky.
Even when he writes in French, I can recognize his style of writing....he lacks creativity. Always the same sentences "Salut, j'espère que je ne vous dérange pas". Si, si, tu me déranges :D The other day, he also sent me a message from a fake account. As I didn't respond, he wrote "It's me Oussama, answer meeee!" :D

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Even when he writes in French, I can recognize his style of writing....he lacks creativity. Always the same sentences "Salut, j'espère que je ne vous dérange pas". Si, si, tu me déranges :D The other day, he also sent me a message from a fake account. As I didn't respond, he wrote "It's me Oussama, answer meeee!" :D
Sentences like are exactly the kind that catfish use. This style remind me of the «brouteurs » from Nigeria that all women get in FB. He’s desperate and obsessed and I feel for you, Poppy. I really admire your strength. He’ll end up get tired because all his attempts to contact you haven’t worked.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
What gets me is when they use ‘vous’ and you’ve been in a relationship for 1 1/2 years!!! For those not familiar, ‘Tu’ is the ‘friendly’ form for ‘you’, and ‘vous’ when you don’t know somebody..............Poppy, I used to get ‘Bonjour.........Je vous souhaite tout le bonheur et joie ce jour-la,’, as if I’d wake-up every day like Mary Poppins, ready to ‘flash the cash’ as if by magic!!! (‘i wish you all happiness and joy today’)!!!! Happiness and joy, as if!!!!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
What gets me is when they use ‘vous’ and you’ve been in a relationship for 1 1/2 years!!! For those not familiar, ‘Tu’ is the ‘friendly’ form for ‘you’, and ‘vous’ when you don’t know somebody..............Poppy, I used to get ‘Bonjour.........Je vous souhaite tout le bonheur et joie ce jour-la,’, as if I’d wake-up every day like Mary Poppins, ready to ‘flash the cash’ as if by magic!!! (‘i wish you all happiness and joy today’)!!!! Happiness and joy, as if!!!!
No, he uses "vous" when he contacts me with his fake accounts with stolen male photos. He thinks I don't know it's him. He hopes I will reply so that he can call me a whore and do a screenshot to show to all my friends that I talk with strangers. Many times he contacted me with fake accounts with a photo or link to click. A trap to hack me.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
No, he uses "vous" when he contacts me with his fake accounts with stolen male photos. He thinks I don't know it's him. He hopes I will reply so that he can call me a whore and do a screenshot to show to all my friends that I talk with strangers. Many times he contacted me with fake accounts with a photo or link to click. A trap to hack me.
I understand, Poppy............What a creep!! Maybe the solution lies in the ad that just popped-up as I was about to type!!!! Don’t know if you can see it??

Attachments

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I am fine, thanks for asking. Am taking care of the wild baby rat that I saved. He has grown in just one week. I wanted to make him run in the garden in a small enclosure but he got terrified and started screaming. I placed a toilet roll in the enclosure and he hid in it. I hope today he will be less scared and will run a bit :D How are you doing?
Awww did you give your baby rat a name?

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Why would anyone refuse to answer a message sent by an Oussama ? I wonder:rolleyes:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I think its so awesome you saved his little life and I love his name ♡
There is some improvement. Now, when I open his cage to give him food, he doesn't run anymore to hide. He just doesn't move and when I talk to him, I see his little moustaches moving. He is really cute.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Why would anyone refuse to answer a message sent by an Oussama ? I wonder:rolleyes:
Because it's a monologue. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He doesn't even read what you write. He is just too eager to call me whore/bitch/crazy....he never talks about his behaviour. He keeps calling women bitches.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
There is some improvement. Now, when I open his cage to give him food, he doesn't run anymore to hide. He just doesn't move and when I talk to him, I see his little moustaches moving. He is really cute.
He is starting to trust you....rats (not the Tunisian or Moroccan ones) are very intelligent. Is your human rat still bothering you?

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Because it's a monologue. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He doesn't even read what you write. He is just too eager to call me whore/bitch/crazy....he never talks about his behaviour. He keeps calling women bitches.
I know a guy like this, not a rat though but yeah I am familiar with this kind of behaviour and no matter what you do, nothing works to stop them.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He is starting to trust you....rats (not the Tunisian or Moroccan ones) are very intelligent. Is your human rat still bothering you?
Yes, he keeps sending me messages and friend requests on FB with his new fake accounts. He uses stolen male photos from the Internet. I saw in my blocked list that he has changed the names on several of his fake accounts but hasn't changed the profil pictures. So stupid.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes, he keeps sending me messages and friend requests on FB with his new fake accounts. He uses stolen male photos from the Internet. I saw in my blocked list that he has changed the names on several of his fake accounts but hasn't changed the profil pictures. So stupid.
I am really proud of you for the way you have chosen to deal with him. I think we hurt their egos greatly if we just don't react to their bull shite! :D :sneaky:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I know a guy like this, not a rat though but yeah I am familiar with this kind of behaviour and no matter what you do, nothing works to stop them.
He is not just a rat. He has some severe behavioural problems. Even in Morocco, he has already punched a man real hard in the street because he was looking at him. He also supports Djihad and some of his neighbours went to Iraq and Syria few years ago. They are extremists. They are crazy.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
He is not just a rat. He has some severe behavioural problems. Even in Morocco, he has already punched a man real hard in the street because he was looking at him. He also supports Djihad and some of his neighbours went to Iraq and Syria few years ago. They are extremists. They are crazy.
He definitely needs severe psychiatric monitoring.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
How do his parents deal with him being crazy? They have to know their son is a psycho. He may even have started to show some behavioral problems when he was much younger. If he was my son, I’d be worried and scared. I know his parents are scum but still they have to be frightened around him. Who knows? He may turn violent anytime even with them.

Last edited:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
How do his parents deal with him being crazy? They have to know their son is a psycho. He may even have started to show some behavioral problems when he was much younger. If he was my son, I’d be worried and scared. I know his parents are scum but still they should be scared. Who knows? He may turn violent anytime even with them.
He was studying tourism and was working in a hotel (but wasn't paid for the course). He managed to get fired because he fought with the director of the hotel. He is unable to control himself. He is always angry, always ready to fight with everybody and he was proud to tell me that he punched the guy so hard that his face became dark instantly. He was laughing when he told me this.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He was studying tourism and was working in a hotel (but wasn't paid for the course). He managed to get fired because he fought with the director of the hotel. He is unable to control himself. He is always angry, always ready to fight with everybody and he was proud to tell me that he punched the guy so hard that his face became dark instantly. He was laughing when he told me this.
He’s a real psychopath and he’s dangerous to anyone around him. These kind of men, anything can set them off anytime. I wouldn’t be surprised that even his relatives are careful around him.