Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
He was studying tourism and was working in a hotel (but wasn't paid for the course). He managed to get fired because he fought with the director of the hotel. He is unable to control himself. He is always angry, always ready to fight with everybody and he was proud to tell me that he punched the guy so hard that his face became dark instantly. He was laughing when he told me this.
Actually, mine was the same, and when he couldn’t find a human to punch, he would put his fist through windows..............A true psychopath...............’I hate my life’ his usual refrain..............Pathetic!!!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He was studying tourism and was working in a hotel (but wasn't paid for the course). He managed to get fired because he fought with the director of the hotel. He is unable to control himself. He is always angry, always ready to fight with everybody and he was proud to tell me that he punched the guy so hard that his face became dark instantly. He was laughing when he told me this.
Nasty nasty man

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He’s a real psychopath and he’s dangerous to anyone around him. These kind of men, anything can set them off anytime. I wouldn’t be surprised that even his relatives are careful around him.
He has one brother and a sister. All contacts have been cut off between him and his bro for years now but he didn't explain why. His sister told me that he doesn't think before he acts and that I should block him. They are aware of his behaviour.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Nasty nasty man
It amazes me that I put up with so much crap from my rat and for so long.....I would have never let a man from my country treat me like that! Is it the same for you ladies as well?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He has one brother and a sister. All contacts have been cut off between him and his bro for years now but he didn't explain why. His sister told me that he doesn't think before he acts and that I should block him. They are aware of his behaviour.
It’s not surprising that even his siblings don’t want to have anything to do with him. People like him should be locked up or under medical supervision. I don’t know if such help is available in his country or if it was, if he would take it anyway.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
It amazes me that I put up with so much crap from my rat and for so long.....I would have never let a man from my country treat me like that! Is it the same for you ladies as well?
I only spent 10 days with him in Morocco before he dumped me like Shite. He was so convinced he would marry quickly one of his scammed girls....as it didn't happen, he came back to me and started harassing me. 3 years of constant harassment for 10 days spent with him.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
It’s not surprising that even his siblings don’t want to have anything to do with him. People like him should be locked up or under medical supervision. I don’t know if such help is available in his country or if it was, if he would take it anyway.
When I lived in Italy.....there was no such thing as a marriage counselor and if you did need to seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist you dare not speak about it ..was very hush hush and almost taboo to talk about it. Is it the same in France?

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
No, he wouldn't want any help. He thinks it's others who are crazy. He is a narcissic pervert.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I only spent 10 days with him in Morocco before he dumped me like Shite. He was so convinced he would marry quickly one of his scammed girls....as it didn't happen, he came back to me and started harassing me. 3 years of constant harassment for 10 days spent with him.
Wow Poppy! This is absolutely insane!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
When I lived in Italy.....there was no such thing as a marriage counselor and if you did need to seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist you dare not speak about it ..was very hush hush and almost taboo to talk about it. Is it the same in France?
I think it's taboo everywhere.

Reactions: JGG

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
So he was the one who dumped you and he had the nerve of expecting you to come back, and then has been harassing you for years?!! Unbelievable! I thought you were the one who broke off the relationship and that made him angry. Not that it would have justified his behavior toward you in any way!!! Serves him right that nobody wants him. In fact, I feel for any woman who’ll come in contact with him. He’s a danger to society.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
No, he wouldn't want any help. He thinks it's others who are crazy. He is a narcissic pervert.
It’s typical of these kinds of men. It’s never them who have a problem. It’s always others who wronged them. They think they are the victims. Sociopaths and psychopaths never take responsibility for their actions because it’s always someone else’s fault. I was raised by a man like that. My own father was/is a sociopath and with these people, you can’t reason or have a peaceful conversation when there is a conflict. They will put you down, tear you apart, wear you out and will destroy you if you let them. I’m so glad you saw the nutjob he was and never accepted to come back.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
It’s typical of these kinds of men. It’s never them who have a problem. It’s always others who wronged them. They think they are the victims. Sociopaths and psychopaths never take responsibility for their actions because it’s always someone else’s fault. I was raised by a man like that. My own father was/is a sociopath and with these people, you can’t reason or have a peaceful conversation when there is a conflict. They will put you down, tear you apart, wear you out and will destroy you if you let them. I’m so glad you saw the nutjob he was and never accepted to come back.
How could I possibly come back when he threatened to kill me? He is mentally sick. Keeps calling me a bitch but he also told me several times that he was very proud that he dated me. They have no logic. It's crazyness.

Last edited:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
So he was the one who dumped you and he had the nerve of expecting you to come back, and then has been harassing you for years?!! Unbelievable! I thought you were the one who broke off the relationship and that made him angry. Not that it would have justified his behavior toward you in any way!!! Serves him right that nobody wants him. In fact, I feel for any woman who’ll come in contact with him. He’s a danger to society.
Yes, he left me like Shite. Because I told him I have the same genetic illness as my mother. He even made fun of me "I Hope you die soon like your mother. You are going to sufferrrrr. I won't even give you my poo because you don't deserve it". Later, he begged me to come back. I said no. His angry reply was "Now it's you who leave me, not me. Am willing to come back". All that because none of his scammed girls accepted a fast marriage.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Shame he didnt chop his hand off!

MH x
Funny you should say that, MH...........In the time I knew him, he punched a doorman at a hotel and sped-off down the motorway at 110 mph apparently ( I didn’t know about that till five months later), and put each if his fists through different windows.............On the first occasion, apparently he had blood squirting from his wrist and had to go for emergency treatment on it.............Lost 11/2 litres if blood apparently and still has the scars to show for it.............Good!!! The second incident was blamed on me and more recent.............Again, scars, and I’m glad of it!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Funny you should say that, MH...........In the time I knew him, he punched a doorman at a hotel and sped-off down the motorway at 110 mph apparently ( I didn’t know about that till five months later), and put each if his fists through different windows.............On the first occasion, apparently he had blood squirting from his wrist and had to go for emergency treatment on it.............Lost 11/2 litres if blood apparently and still has the scars to show for it.............Good!!! The second incident was blamed on me and more recent.............Again, scars, and I’m glad of it!!!
scary unpredictable rat with extreme anger issues yikes

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Damn I would love to go to a marriage counsellor like Americans do, I think it’s so cool and interesting:D I must be the only one though.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
He isnt a BAT officer ,is he ?? There have been a couple of members on here involved with a Bat Officer...
No, Simple, National Guard, but not for much longer I think, as he faces a court hearing for his escapade in Tabarka where he hit the hotel doorman, and sped off in a police-chase............I hope he loses his job and goes to prison for it, as that would cover his crimes against me, also.............

simple

Major Ratslayer
No, Simple, National Guard, but not for much longer I think, as he faces a court hearing for his escapade in Tabarka where he hit the hotel doorman, and sped off in a police-chase............I hope he loses his job and goes to prison for it, as that would cover his crimes against me, also.............
police and national guard arent allowed to date tourists..he could have lost his job if he was reported ..

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
police and national guard arent allowed to date tourists..he could have lost his job if he was reported ..
I wasn’t a tourist and I hope to God that he loses his job, as he well should.............He abused me and took huge amounts of money from me on false pretences.............He doesn’t deserve to be in that profession............He is a very dangerous psychopath who makes death threats to innocent women on-line.............He deserves to be locked-up forever...............Maybe I should try to let it be known to his employer via the British Embassy..............

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn’t a tourist and I hope to God that he loses his job, as he well should.............He abused me and took huge amounts of money from me on false pretences.............He doesn’t deserve to be in that profession............He is a very dangerous psychopath who makes death threats to innocent women on-line.............He deserves to be locked-up forever...............Maybe I should try to let it be known to his employer via the British Embassy..............
Absolutely you should but I would also report him directly to the national guard.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes i think you should .also the national guard hq in hammamet or the ministry of the interior,who are in charge of the national guard..