Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Nathalie from New Jersey LOL engaged to a Tunisian hmmm really??

Ousemma give it a rest - I'm really concerned about your sexuality/mentality cos one day you are male and another day a female.

Why don't you get a job and stop stalking TLR - it makes you look like a very sad person and you need to get some self respect - your bullshit is not going to work.

MH

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Nathalie from New Jersey LOL engaged to a Tunisian hmmm really??

Ousemma give it a rest - I'm really concerned about your sexuality/mentality cos one day you are male and another day a female.

Why don't you get a job and stop stalking TLR - it makes you look like a very sad person and you need to get some self respect - your bullshit is not going to work.

MH
When is this moron going to quit? Go find a job, parasite! Also, in America, there are Natalies, no Nathalies. No h. You spelled it the French way and gave yourself away, stupid. Gros tas de boue. T’es qu’un malade et un incapable. Laisse cette femme tranquille.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I don't know why corruption, something that exists in every, single, part, of, the, world - without exception - is what you think of when you think of Russia
As I was answering some quote about certain country ( Russia) I just have mentioned what I know for sure, from my own experience.
Neither Russia or China has genocided their own people - citation needed.
No citation needed indeed. Just search into the history and you'll find it. I will tell you more, iven in modern history too many acts of so-called authorities could be supposed as a genocide. Of course it could be applied to some others countries as well ( included well-developed), but since it was the discussion with someone being blindly delighted I just wanted to bring him to the earth a little. That simple.:)

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
That is actually scary that a rat came here under the pretense of warning and helping and was actually able to write a good post full of advice that makes prefect sense. It shows that rats come in all forms and shapes. Some can write well, be educated and sound so caring and trustworthy. What they all have in common is the hypocrisy and the goal of deceiving and taking advantage. I don’t know if he wrote this first post himself or if he copied it off internet but if he wrote it himself, that shows the level of his viciousness.
I agree. The only good thing is that he outed himself and other rats, which was a great thing. There is another thread about him from his victims point of view. It’s called Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli or something like that. He is all over this site it looks like.

His thread was one of the first threads I saw here. The calculating and manipulative ways are so subtle sometimes that’s victims miss it. They can disguise it well. He came here to pretend he was helping, but in actuality he was blending in and phishing for victims.