Welcome to TLR

“I don’t like girls from my country. Prophet Mohammed married a much older woman. I’m atheist”

Starstylist

Junior Rat Expert
First, I want to address the common excuse “I don’t want a Tunisian/Moroccan/Egyptian/Algerian/whatever girl. They are gold diggers and only care about material things.”

Short answer is yes they do! If they say otherwise and aren’t well travelled and socialized with western cultures, this is likely a big lie. Why? Because these cultures are all about status. They are probably not marriage material in their country but with a permanent residency in a wealthier nation, they can become ideal candidates for marriage. Marriage is not looked at the way it is in western cultures. It is a union of two families not just two people. The mentality is very different. A man gets respect from marrying a Muslim woman who is a virgin and comes from a good family. Children are expected as a way to seal the marriage and carry on the family name. A man actually has the right to ask for a divorce if he suspects his wife is not a virgin (no blood on the sheets) and if she doesn’t get pregnant. This is how he feels like a real man! In order to get a wife from his culture, he must go through screening from the woman’s father and brothers usually and show he has a house and money to provide for his new family. He must also pay a mahr, which may seem outdated to us westerners, but it shows he is serious in his culture. A mahr is like a dowry. It’s easy for us westerners to look down on this because we perceive it as buying a wife. This is not how they see it though. It is very important to keep this in mind. We are accustomed to working and paying for things so it’s easy to brush this off when he asks for money. If he wouldn’t do it with a woman from his country, he absolutely should not be doing it with you.

“Prophet Mohammed married Khadijah who was in her 40s, divorced, and had three children.”

Yes he did. Khadijah was a successful businesswoman too. He also married a 6 year old named Aisha. I absolutely don’t condone marrying a child, but as far as the first wife, keep in mind, it was a different time back then and the world was very different. This absolutely does not justify marrying and scamming an older woman. The prophet isn’t known for scamming Khadijah so why should a Muslim man do it? Don’t let anyone use religion as an excuse to justify using someone or to fool you into going against his social norms. He is not prophet Mohammed first of all, and second you deserve the same respect a virgin woman from his culture deserves.

The last one, “I used to be Muslim but I’m atheist/Christian/Jewish now”

He will probably say this to women who aren't crazy about Islam. This is really only believable is he’s been raised in or has been living in Europe/America/Canada/UK for a long time. Religion is indoctrinated from birth to these cultures. There isn’t a separation of church and state like America. Even if they aren’t practicing Muslims, the culture, habits, and mentality is still founded on Islamic values. Even if it’s true, being open about renouncing Islam can get him in trouble so he will likely act Muslim around his family and friends.

A genuine man will probably never say these things so be aware if you hear them. They are probably lies.

Tania

First, I want to address the common excuse “I don’t want a Tunisian/Moroccan/Egyptian/Algerian/whatever girl. They are gold diggers and only care about material things.”

Short answer is yes they do! If they say otherwise and aren’t well travelled and socialized with western cultures, this is likely a big lie. Why? Because these cultures are all about status. They are probably not marriage material in their country but with a permanent residency in a wealthier nation, they can become ideal candidates for marriage. Marriage is not looked at the way it is in western cultures. It is a union of two families not just two people. The mentality is very different. A man gets respect from marrying a Muslim woman who is a virgin and comes from a good family. Children are expected as a way to seal the marriage and carry on the family name. A man actually has the right to ask for a divorce if he suspects his wife is not a virgin (no blood on the sheets) and if she doesn’t get pregnant. This is how he feels like a real man! In order to get a wife from his culture, he must go through screening from the woman’s father and brothers usually and show he has a house and money to provide for his new family. He must also pay a mahr, which may seem outdated to us westerners, but it shows he is serious in his culture. A mahr is like a dowry. It’s easy for us westerners to look down on this because we perceive it as buying a wife. This is not how they see it though. It is very important to keep this in mind. We are accustomed to working and paying for things so it’s easy to brush this off when he asks for money. If he wouldn’t do it with a woman from his country, he absolutely should not be doing it with you.

“Prophet Mohammed married Khadijah who was in her 40s, divorced, and had three children.”

Yes he did. Khadijah was a successful businesswoman too. He also married a 6 year old named Aisha. I absolutely don’t condone marrying a child, but as far as the first wife, keep in mind, it was a different time back then and the world was very different. This absolutely does not justify marrying and scamming an older woman. The prophet isn’t known for scamming Khadijah so why should a Muslim man do it? Don’t let anyone use religion as an excuse to justify using someone or to fool you into going against his social norms. He is not prophet Mohammed first of all, and second you deserve the same respect a virgin woman from his culture deserves.

The last one, “I used to be Muslim but I’m atheist/Christian/Jewish now”

He will probably say this to women who aren't crazy about Islam. This is really only believable is he’s been raised in or has been living in Europe/America/Canada/UK for a long time. Religion is indoctrinated from birth to these cultures. There isn’t a separation of church and state like America. Even if they aren’t practicing Muslims, the culture, habits, and mentality is still founded on Islamic values. Even if it’s true, being open about renouncing Islam can get him in trouble so he will likely act Muslim around his family and friends.

A genuine man will probably never say these things so be aware if you hear them. They are probably lies.
So accurate..!!!!!!

Starstylist

Junior Rat Expert
I don’t think Mohammed met Khadijah in a bar, on Facebook, dating apps, on vacation, through a friend, etc so it is just ridiculous to compare the prophets marriage to themselves. Different time and completely different circumstances. I remember the first time I heard this when he tried to explain marrying his much older wife who brought him over. This was when he was trying to convince me he did love her at one time and didn’t use her to come here. He said they met in France through work. He finally admitted to using her over a year later and that he actually met her in an online chat room through a friend that gave him her information. Him and his best friend were laughing and making nasty jokes about her as they got high.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I don’t think Mohammed met Khadijah in a bar, on Facebook, dating apps, on vacation, through a friend, etc so it is just ridiculous to compare the prophets marriage to themselves. Different time and completely different circumstances. I remember the first time I heard this when he tried to explain marrying his much older wife who brought him over. This was when he was trying to convince me he did love her at one time and didn’t use her to come here. He said they met in France through work. He finally admitted to using her over a year later and that he actually met her in an online chat room through a friend that gave him her information. Him and his best friend were laughing and making nasty jokes about her as they got high.
Mohammed the prophet married also a 12 years old girl
This ‘religion’ have to be the ‘religion ‘ from hell..the mist dicusting shit ever...

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
This ‘religion’ have to be the ‘religion ‘ from hell..the mist dicusting shit ever...
Yes the prophet was seduced but his first wife who was 40 years old when he was only 25 years old.
They had children but they all died when they were young.
Then his wife died and he married a 9 year old girl. They had children.

Now we can understand the Muslim way of life because is has been and always will be guided by their religion Islam.
It’s ingrained in their minds from birth.
Most young Tunisians ARE DESPERATE TO BREAK AWAY from this tradition.

Who can blame them!

By using and deceiving vulnerable women ITS THE WRONG WAY to do it.

HE DIED AT THE AGE OF 62 years old.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the prophet was seduced but his first wife who was 40 years old when he was only 25 years old.

Now we can understand the Muslim way of life because is has been and always will be guided by their religion Islam.

Who can blame them!

I have to interject here.

Only a small fraction of Muslims are rats, scam artists and extremists

The rest don’t condone them, are ashamed of them and are very peaceful law abiding members of society.

Please can we keep to RATS and not religion.

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This is probably why Rats don't have any ghost stories. "We don't have ghosts in Rat land". Well, I guess none of them managed to come back from Hell lol

Edited by Admin

Aisha1

Ratslayer

Who can blame them!

I agree with MH, please leave religion apart from the dislike you have for “ rats”. My husband is Muslim, I am Muslim and I raise Muslim children, so please understand your words can be offensive. Not all Muslims live life based on how the Prophet (pbuh) lived. Have you read the Old Testament of the Bible? There is marriage of children, incest, polygamy, rape, murder....I’m not trying to offend you by no means, just my point is these writings are from another time and we are not grown with this ingrained in our minds. I really think the problem you’ve experienced with these guys is that they are villagers or come from family of village mentality, they will say what they need to say to convince someone of their lies, if it’s using a religion to make their point they don’t mind. They worship money and material possessions, this behavior doesn’t represent Islam.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I agree with MH, please leave religion apart from the dislike you have for “ rats”. My husband is Muslim, I am Muslim and I raise Muslim children, so please understand your words can be offensive. Not all Muslims live life based on how the Prophet (pbuh) lived. Have you read the Old Testament of the Bible? There is marriage of children, incest, polygamy, rape, murder....I’m not trying to offend you by no means, just my point is these writings are from another time and we are not grown with this ingrained in our minds. I really think the problem you’ve experienced with these guys is that they are villagers or come from family of village mentality, they will say what they need to say to convince someone of their lies, if it’s using a religion to make their point they don’t mind. They worship money and material possessions, this behavior doesn’t represent Islam.
If we non muslims have to respect islam and muslims,they have to respect us too
I cant understand how rats can praise allah in every sentence,and at the same time do that fucking shit bezness work they do

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I cant understand how rats can praise allah in every sentence,and at the same time do that fucking shit bezness work they do
Decent members of any religion respects others beliefs and I have asked for us to keep religion out of it - we are talking about rats and only rats.

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer

I’m not sure the rats have a strong religion belief or they wouldn’t do what they do!
Yes, rats surely don't care about their religion but at the same time they often talk about their Prophet Muhammad, and they can't stop saying "Inshallah" in every sentence that they say.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I really don't think religion has got anything to do with rats, they can be from any country in the world. Tunisian rats abuse the religion when it comes to scam women but I do agree with @MH and @Aisha1 we shouldn't blame the religion or the Quran, it's rat mentality and nothing else

Foolmeonce

Absolutely they pray to Allah in one hand and lie with the other. They are not even afraid of doing this so they do not believe in their religion or have such a high perspective of themselves that they think they are untouchable. These men must be inbred something mentally wrong with them.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Remember allah forgive them always

Absolutely they pray to Allah in one hand and lie with the other. They are not even afraid of doing this so they do not believe in their religion or have such a high perspective of themselves that they think they are untouchable. These men must be inbred something mentally wrong with them.
It is not that they don't believe in their religion. They have been brainwashed by their family since early childhood. They have been told all their life that Allah will forgive their sins and that they will be granted the paradise because they are Muslims. Since childhood, they have been told that WE, non Muslims, are the ENEMY. We will go to Hell, so lying to us, cheating and stealing from us is highly permitted and even encouraged.

Aisha1

Ratslayer
It is not that they don't believe in their religion. They have been brainwashed by their family since early childhood. They have been told all their life that Allah will forgive their sins and that they will be granted the paradise because they are Muslims. Since childhood, they have been told that WE, non Muslims, are the ENEMY. We will go to Hell, so lying to us, cheating and stealing from us is highly permitted and even encouraged.
Hhhhhh.... really Muslims we say this? My parents never told me this that non Muslims are the enemy. I’m sorry but that blanket statement is crazy and it’s not true. Yes it’s true Allah forgives, in the same respect and correct me if I’m wrong but Christ forgives sins if you ask?

Josy

Rat Expert
Wenn wir Nichtmuslime den Islam und die Muslime respektieren müssen, müssen sie uns auch respektieren
Ich kann nicht verstehen, wie Ratten Allah in jedem Satz preisen können und gleichzeitig die verdammte Scheiße machen, die sie machen
genau so ist es. Muslime erwarten Respekt, aber in den meisten Fällen respektieren sie Christen nicht.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hhhhhh.... really Muslims we say this? My parents never told me this that non Muslims are the enemy. I’m sorry but that blanket statement is crazy and it’s not true. Yes it’s true Allah forgives, in the same respect and correct me if I’m wrong but Christ forgives sins if you ask?
Here we go again blaming the religion but it has nothing to do what rats are doing they just use it to trick the women. There is no forgiveness what rats do regardless of the religion. I was brought up with not any religion, my religion is kindness to humans no matter what religion, race or color its basic human behavior towards eachother

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Here we go again blaming the religion but it has nothing to do what rats are doing they just use it to trick the women. There is no forgiveness what rats do regardless of the religion. I was brought up with not any religion, my religion is kindness to humans no matter what religion, race or color its basic human behavior towards eachother
I honestly don’t think anyone is blaming a certain religion, or ya just the rats and how they use their words.. what they do is criminal! And a criminal is a criminal regardless their ethnicity, culture or religion

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I honestly don’t think anyone is blaming a certain religion, or ya just the rats and how they use their words.. what they do is criminal! And a criminal is a criminal regardless their ethnicity, culture or religion
Yes, I was talking about love rats only and tried to explain their nasty logic. Yes, they are criminals who should be behind bars. My rat has been harassing me for 3.5 years now. Because I have been ignoring him for a long time now, he managed to hack my uncle's Facebook account recently. I received a message from my "uncle" on Messenger with a fake Facebook link. I clicked it and nothing happened. I realized it was a trap. My father contacted my uncle and he confirmed that he had never sent me anything. I immediately did a reboot factory ans changed all my passwords. Now onwards, I will never click a link without checking first with my people if they indeed sent me something. This behaviour shows how sick love rats can be.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes, I was talking about love rats only and tried to explain their nasty logic. Yes, they are criminals who should be behind bars. My rat has been harassing me for 3.5 years now. Because I have been ignoring him for a long time now, he managed to hack my uncle's Facebook account recently. I received a message from my "uncle" on Messenger with a fake Facebook link. I clicked it and nothing happened. I realized it was a trap. My father contacted my uncle and he confirmed that he had never sent me anything. I immediately did a reboot factory ans changed all my passwords. Now onwards, I will never click a link without checking first with my people if they indeed sent me something. This behaviour shows how sick love rats can be.
Yes those links I never open they can be very dangerous!!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes those links I never open they can be very dangerous!!
Yes, I wasn't careful enough. Before clicking the infected link, I checked that it was my uncle's real account and not a new fake account that my rat would have created using my uncle's pix. It was his real account. Then I checked the link. It was starting with https, so I thought it would be OK to click it. I didn't anticipate that my uncle was hacked. Grrr. If you click a link and you see that nothing is happening, it is a virus. A reboot factory is required to get ride of it.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I’ve done that before from a friend that had been hacked and it wanted me to sign into fb ... NO amazing how they figure out all this stuff just to get to you ughhhh. Sorry and I hope your acct is ok

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Then please, going forward, call them rats and not a certain religion - this will prevent any offence or misunderstanding. We are here to fight and expose RATS as well as supporting and advising members.

Any further references to any religion will be edited or deleted.

Thanks

MH x