Welcome to TLR

“I don’t like girls from my country. Prophet Mohammed married a much older woman. I’m atheist”

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I’ve done that before from a friend that had been hacked and it wanted me to sign into fb ... NO amazing how they figure out all this stuff just to get to you ughhhh. Sorry and I hope your acct is ok
You meant a window popped up asking you to login into Facebook ? It's fishing to get your password. Did you notice that the fake Facebook page was slightly different than the real one?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You meant a window popped up asking you to login into Facebook ? It's fishing to get your password. Did you notice that the fake Facebook page was slightly different than the real one?
As soon as I saw that I got off because I knew something was not right! My friend let people know he had been hacked

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
As soon as I saw that I got off because I knew something was not right! My friend let people know he had been hacked
Good he warned you. The first time I was hacked, it took me more than a year to realize it :-( My phone had all the symptoms (very hot, very slow, high data consumption, battery getting discharged very fast, higher bills...) but I didn't pay attention to it. I knew nothing about hacking. It's only when my rat started making silly comments about my private conversations and private calls that I realized he had access to my phone.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Good he warned you. The first time I was hacked, it took me more than a year to realize it :-( My phone had all the symptoms (very hot, very slow, high data consumption, battery getting discharged very fast, higher bills...) but I didn't pay attention to it. I knew nothing about hacking. It's only when my rat started making silly comments about my private conversations and private calls that I realized he had access to my phone.
Oh my!!!! That’s just crazy. I will pay attention to your warnings that you had with your phone WOW

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That’s frightening because so many people have their bank info on their phone and these creeps could have access to so much private info

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
That’s frightening because so many people have their bank info on their phone and these creeps could have access to so much private info
Yes, he had hacked my stepmother too and tried to transfer money from her bank account. The bank didn't approve it. He also went to her Amazon account, changed the physical address. He tried to subscribe to Netflix, using her account but it got denied. These guys are Shameless. His cousin spends entire days hacking people to steal money. Assholes.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
That's what they believe. My rat told me several times that only those who can read, write and speak the Arabic language will go to heaven. Non Muslims are all expected to go to Hell, according to him.
While I agree that most Muslims wouldn’t dream of acting as the rats do, I also believe religion does unfortunately influence a lot of their animosity towards us. Not saying it’s the fault of the religion (don’t know enough about it) but without doubt their interpretation of it is. Religiously, they would not be permitted to use and discard a woman of their own faith. With that said, the rat’s views on women of all backgrounds are not that great period, lol.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
While I agree that most Muslims wouldn’t dream of acting as the rats do, I also believe religion does unfortunately influence a lot of their animosity towards us. Not saying it’s the fault of the religion (don’t know enough about it) but without doubt their interpretation of it is. Religiously, they would not be permitted to use and discard a woman of their own faith. With that said, the rat’s views on women of all backgrounds are not that great period, lol.
Obviously the father figure passed this on, my opinion

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes, he had hacked my stepmother too and tried to transfer money from her bank account. The bank didn't approve it. He also went to her Amazon account, changed the physical address. He tried to subscribe to Netflix, using her account but it got denied. These guys are Shameless. His cousin spends entire days hacking people to steal money. Assholes.
That’s terrible!!!! But I believe you

ismail

Senior Rat Expert
Absolutely they pray to Allah in one hand and lie with the other. They are not even afraid of doing this so they do not believe in their religion or have such a high perspective of themselves that they think they are untouchable. These men must be inbred something mentally wrong with them.
Sorry to keep talking about religion on this thread but there is plenty of thing that i want to clear up as a muslim.
First, Majority of tunisians (rats includes) don't pray nor have the minimum knowledge about islam, they only believe that allah is the only god and the prophet Mohammed(PBUH) is his messenger. They fast ramadan because all tunisian do so and year after year, the number of tunisian who don't fast is increasing even though they know that breaking ramadan rules without a valid excuses is a very very big sin.
Remember allah forgive them always
It's true that allah forgive all the sins except those two: associating partners to him and hurting people physically/emotionely.
the second one can be forgiven only if the hurted one had forgiven his oppressor and that's what majority of muslims ignore unfortunately...

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Sorry to keep talking about religion on this thread but there is plenty of thing that i want to clear up as a muslim.
First, Majority of tunisians (rats includes) don't pray nor have the minimum knowledge about islam, they only believe that allah is the only god and the prophet Mohammed(PBUH) is his messenger. They fast ramadan because all tunisian do so and year after year, the number of tunisian who don't fast is increasing even though they know that breaking ramadan rules without a valid excuses is a very very big sin.

It's true that allah forgive all the sins except those two: associating partners to him and hurting people physically/emotionely.
the second one can be forgiven only if the hurted one had forgiven his oppressor and that's what majority of muslims ignore unfortunately...
I think rats ignore all always,they live a life that suits them

edited by admin

Last edited by a moderator: