Welcome to TLR

I feel like I'm Going Crazy

shygurl72

Rat Expert
I feel like I'm going crazy. I feel like I'm in a storm and I can't breath anymore. I often give others advice but I can't seem to get myself together. So many things going on in my life right now, I feel like I can't handle much more. There is no one I can talk to, so I came here to let it out.. I just want to scream Why?????? Why????? Did you do this to me?????? I did everything for you!!!!! and it was never enough!!!!! I helped you when I myslef had nothing!!!!! How can you do this to someone who cared for you .... who loved you ....... I just dont understand ......

Jane

Major Ratslayer
I feel like I'm going crazy. I feel like I'm in a storm and I can't breath anymore. I often give others advice but I can't seem to get myself together. So many things going on in my life right now, I feel like I can't handle much more. There is no one I can talk to, so I came here to let it out.. I just want to scream Why?????? Why????? Did you do this to me?????? I did everything for you!!!!! and it was never enough!!!!! I helped you when I myslef had nothing!!!!! How can you do this to someone who cared for you .... who loved you ....... I just dont understand ......
I’m free if you want to talk in private message

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You came to the right place - has something triggered you today, you are going to go through all sorts of rollercoaster of emotions but they will slowly flatten I promise.

Scream if you need to, shout, curse, cry anything you feel just don’t bottle it up. They do it because they do not know love like we do, everything is about status, money, gifts and visa.

Heres a couple of threads for you to read and apologies if you have already read them but the more you read the words the more you will realise that everything you had was a lie.

Thread 'Possible Coping Strategies - by Wallah'
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/possible-coping-strategies-by-wallah.4906/

This next one is understanding that it’s a slow process but each step is an achievement

Thread 'Baby steps'
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/baby-steps.5610/

The final one and maybe the most important one is from a member that struggled really really badly but it shows that there is life post rat.

Thread 'BEAUTIFUL NEW BEGINNINGS :)'
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/beautiful-new-beginnings.5189/

Hugs

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I am so sorry!!!!! I wished I could give you a big hug right now! Yes we are here for you if that helps. And let it out!! They are just the scum of the earth! They talk like they have a heart but I think it’s a bottomless pit of lies! It will get better I hope sooner then later for you!!xoxo

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You are a stro
I feel like I'm going crazy. I feel like I'm in a storm and I can't breath anymore. I often give others advice but I can't seem to get myself together. So many things going on in my life right now, I feel like I can't handle much more. There is no one I can talk to, so I came here to let it out.. I just want to scream Why?????? Why????? Did you do this to me?????? I did everything for you!!!!! and it was never enough!!!!! I helped you when I myslef had nothing!!!!! How can you do this to someone who cared for you ....
And I kno
w you are a strong lady just remember this!!

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@shygurl72 it breaks my heart to read that. I feel you. I had extremely tough time this year and many times I cracked up. I pushed away all my family and friends when I needed them the most, I got myself back into the big, black hole. I thought there was no end to living this nightmare. Sometimes it took me days to decide whether it's worth it to get up, eat or get dressed. I lost my beloved pet, my only joy in life, my only confidant, the only one who been with me at my lowest of the low. I realised I needed professional help. I went back to my counselling sessions, I started eating healthier, I focused on myself, I went back to exercising and I started taking baby steps into getting back in touch with my loved ones. It's early days yet and I have a long way to go but I feel like I gained back some of the control over my life. I'm not saying that you need professional help like myself but I'm saying that if you do then it's fine to do so, it's not a shame. I'm not telling you we are the same but I'm telling you that you are not alone. I'm not promising you it will be easy but I'm promising you it will be worth it. Hold on there. Better things are coming.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This breaks my heart, shygurl72. You’re dealing now with so much and it’s normal to feel you’re going crazy because it’s so many emotions that are hard to control and are consuming you. You’ve been hurt and used and abused emotionally by a person who was undeserving of your goodness and your love to him. How not to feel that way? It’s normal and you’re not crazy. You said why did that happen to ME when you didn’t do anything wrong? but it’s not you, it’s him. He’d have treated anyone who falls in love with him the same way and he’ll use and abuse again. Men like him are not able to love and respect anyone. They are miserable jerks with dark heart who can’t have sincere and pure feelings, not even for their children or their parents (I don’t even believe in the rats thing worshipping their mothers: They don’t have the capacity to love anyone genuinely) I didn’t have a rat but I was raised by a man like that. These sociopaths have no compassion and no empathy. They just know how to be charming when they covet something, when they want to charm a woman. We can’t let them destroy us and break our spirit and make the rest of our life miserable. There’s really a (good) life after him. Please fight so you don’t miss out on the good things that life has to offer. Don’t let him win. I really believe that good things are awaiting you. You were once a happy person and you can be your own self again, even stronger and more confident. There is help out there. There is already a good thing that happened: You removed him from your life. Now on to your healing. When you’re ready, find one of the best therapists in your city. Even with the pandemic, they still see patients. They do it online and I think it’s easier because when we’re so sad, we don’t even have the energy to get out of the house. Stay here. Many ladies will understand very well what you’re dealing with now and will have valuable advice. I am not very good with comforting words but I want to tell you that even though I don’t know you, I feel for you and I wish I could hug you. I wish you find peace and comfort soon. Again: don’t let him win and kill your dreams. Sending you much love and good vibes.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi Shygirl72 there is no other reason then why he did that to you and that was to use you. They don't care how you feel or what it creates in your life. Take each day at the time, some days are better then the other but we promise you it will get better. You had a hard time with your kids and your abusive ex and after all that you had a rat who you thought was a sweet man. When you discovered he was a rat to your world falls apart and you just want to lay down and cry..... But you have children and you just have to go on with every day life and that is a good thing as you can try to find courage and comfort with it. We are here for you whenever you need to talk xxxx

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Shygurl72, my heart really goes out to you. I hate that you are hurting so badly. Come here and scream and vent as much as you need to, it is the one place where people understand what you are going through.
You were targeted by the rat because you are a lovely caring, kind and compassionate person. He will never be any of those things. One day your pain will ease and you will be happy again because you are a lovely person. The rat will never be happy or find contentment because inside he is truly rotten.
You have a good future to look forward to with your children. The rat has a lifetime of discontented misery ahead of him. He has no heart and no soul. You, on the other hand, have everything!!
You WILL find strength to get through this.
Big hugs

shygurl72

Rat Expert
Thank you so much ladies for your kind words and advice. I didn't know my heart could hurt like this again, I just have to turn everything off right now.... I feel like I just can't deal with anything else right now.....I want to say so many things, I want to rip him apart, I want to punch his damn face.... I want to tell him he's not a man.... but I know only God can deal with this now.... I can't anymore.....

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thank you so much ladies for your kind words and advice. I didn't know my heart could hurt like this again, I just have to turn everything off right now.... I feel like I just can't deal with anything else right now.....I want to say so many things, I want to rip him apart, I want to punch his damn face.... I want to tell him he's not a man.... but I know only God can deal with this now.... I can't anymore.....
Yes definitely put in Gods hands and leave it! Vengeance is his and he truly sees evil people and he will deal with them and hopefully we will somehow know know when this occurs!! 93EF1F87-A895-4804-BAD4-20E9674A054D.png

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
He's not a man he is rat through and through, please read the links I sent you - they really will help you particularly the Beautiful New Beginnings because you need to know there is life post rat and you will get through this. Rip him apart on here - write down how much of a waste of space he is, we won't judge but sometimes just putting things down helps.

I want to rip him apart too and punch him in the face for what he and other rats do!

Hugs

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He's not a man he is rat through and through, please read the links I sent you - they really will help you particularly the Beautiful New Beginnings because you need to know there is life post rat and you will get through this. Rip him apart on here - write down how much of a waste of space he is, we won't judge but sometimes just putting things down helps.

I want to rip him apart too and punch him in the face for what he and other rats do!

Hugs

MH x
A shooting range with the rats as target:)

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
He is not worth it he is a piece of sh*te. Let the anger turn to pure disgust and you won’t even bear to think about him.

Emily

Rat Expert
Thats exactly how I felt my tears my hurt they dont dam care humiliated abused I wanted revenge so much if I saw my rat again I would be tempted to punch his face u feel so angry with yourself for allowing all this to happen but the rats are to blame not us i coped with this alone like you everyone warned me I took no notice and I found out the hard way it breaks u in a million pieces and it will take a long time to piece together again but dont let them win take your broken pieces and start to fix them slowly everyday take a piece off a jigsaw and put one piece together everyday u will see that jigsaw taking shape its like rebuilding your life the only thing i know is i will be stronger but never the same woman as I was before a beautiful big hug to you and to say some days I cry my heart out but then I wipe away my tears and get up determined that the rat won't win !!! Ever !!!

Emily

Rat Expert
The lies they tell !!!! They would blame the phone for closing when u could actually see they had closed the Internet
They would be active but swear they were not online
Your messages would go unread for hours but they would say i was sleeping yeah middle off day !!!!
They would put your messages too ignore and when u confronted them they would deny
And coffee time they never spoke to u and would ignore ur calls because the coffee wifi was off !!!!! So how the calls go through dum dum !!!!!!
The lies were so fucking childish ud be a fool to belive them !!!!!!
Lies after dam lies !!!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The lies they tell !!!! They would blame the phone for closing when u could actually see they had closed the Internet
Your messages would go unread for hours but they would say i was sleeping yeah middle off day !!!!
They would put your messages too ignore and when u confronted them they would deny
And coffee time they never spoke to u and would ignore ur calls because the coffee wifi was off !!!!! So how the calls go through dum dum !!!!!!
They are really very stupid

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So very true and great that you and others keep highlighting their crappy excuses.

MH x

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
@shygurl72 it breaks my heart to read that. I feel you. I had extremely tough time this year and many times I cracked up. I pushed away all my family and friends when I needed them the most, I got myself back into the big, black hole. I thought there was no end to living this nightmare. Sometimes it took me days to decide whether it's worth it to get up, eat or get dressed. I lost my beloved pet, my only joy in life, my only confidant, the only one who been with me at my lowest of the low. I realised I needed professional help. I went back to my counselling sessions, I started eating healthier, I focused on myself, I went back to exercising and I started taking baby steps into getting back in touch with my loved ones. It's early days yet and I have a long way to go but I feel like I gained back some of the control over my life. I'm not saying that you need professional help like myself but I'm saying that if you do then it's fine to do so, it's not a shame. I'm not telling you we are the same but I'm telling you that you are not alone. I'm not promising you it will be easy but I'm promising you it will be worth it. Hold on there. Better things are coming.
I'm so sorry for your losses and for your rough year, My heart goes out to you. You are definitely one of the pillars and one of the strong women on this page kicking a$$ and saving one rat victim after the next. I love you and I hope you reach a level of peace and healing. Take care sis and thanks for being here and looking out for all of us. <3

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert

My heart really hurt when I saw this message. Why do we as women love so damn hard and go to hell for the wrong on each time. We will go without just to prove our love to the next idiot that we love. I have been there and I am so hurt and broken hearted to read your messages while you suffer in silence far away from your loved ones and while you try to be strong in front of your precious little ones. You have to be the strong one for so many people and you most likely went to bat for this fool as well. Shame on him! I dont know how they sleep at night while you lay in bed balling your eyes out. Just know that God count every tear and He knows your worth and He saw your efforts and good intentions. Your rat didnt deserve anything you gave him but you have a big heart and you gave him what he didnt deserve and then some extra-ness just because you are a lovely person. I salute you for being amazing and showing him a love that one, he will never experience again and two, that he knows damn well he didnt deserve. I hope he squirms around like the little worm that he is. A lot of women on here will support you in any way that you will allow them to, so please always know that you are not alone. We are all here for you. Sending lots of hugs and support your way!! <3 Stay blessed @shygurl72. <3

shygurl72

Rat Expert
Thank all of you for you love and support ladies.... I am so touched with your messages. I was in tears reading your messages......I just feel lost for words..... I have been trying to write everything that I feel.... but I just feel empty..... I do want to say to all of you that your kindness really amazes me..... these men really lost some amazing women....