Welcome to TLR

I feel like I'm Going Crazy

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I’m so sorry he has gotten to you but this is what they do best they keep coming back and we talk to them once more pretty much knowing they are lying. Don’t kick yourself for it I know I had a bad day this week because of my ex doing this crap the sad stories for money! I just hope you feel better because you are so much better then him and will be more happy without him once he is out of your system! Hang in there!!:)
Unlike you I was foolish enough to send money not a lot but still, then the next day it was something else but NO they have a way of making you feel selfish and bad about not sending but it has to stop! Just proof that’s all they want from us

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Reading my own post and thinking... I am such a damn fool.... even after I knew he was no good I went back for a little more torture.... I just wish I could focus on something else.....
@shygurl72 you’re not a fool honey, it’s called “love”, it makes us blind and we don’t want to see reality.
These guys are very patient and just wait and wait and wait until finally BOOM you fall once again in their trap.
They can play you again and again, sweet words that you want to hear, feeling needed, it’s all part of their persuasion and entrapment.
Don’t let them be the Wolves waiting for you to be weaken, confront your situation.
Best wishes x

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I think a lot of us grieve the idea of what could’ve or might’ve been, or if we just weren’t enough but the truth is it is and was all a mirage. When push comes to shove if he was the right man you wouldn’t be feeling like sh*te, meaning things would only get worse and you’d end up going down a very dark path. It’s a sign. You should never have to keep pushing yourself for the love of a man, it should be the other way round. The love we were seeking from them is found in ourselves, and it takes a long time to realise.

It’s going to be a slow process but, I always say I’d rather be grieving or venting on the safety of a forum or with family/friends, than in some dodgy apartment covered in bruises and pregnant, trapped and no one to contact as the b*stard has deleted any form of support. It happens. You’ve gotta knock him off that pedestal, dust your crown off and let him squirm...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I think a lot of us grieve the idea of what could’ve or might’ve been, or if we just weren’t enough but the truth is it is and was all a mirage. When push comes to shove if he was the right man you wouldn’t be feeling like sh*te, meaning things would only get worse and you’d end up going down a very dark path. It’s a sign. You should never have to keep pushing yourself for the love of a man, it should be the other way round. The love we were seeking from them is found in ourselves, and it takes a long time to realise.

It’s going to be a slow process but, I always say I’d rather be grieving or venting on the safety of a forum or with family/friends, than in some dodgy apartment covered in bruises and pregnant, trapped and no one to contact as the b*stard has deleted any form of support. It happens. You’ve gotta knock him off that pedestal, dust your crown off and let him squirm...
When does it ever end?
It's like we work hard for our money, I think of a better use of my money than putting it towards an ungrateful rat.
Like who the hell do they think they are to control us?
My ex-rat cannot even control his own life, look where he still is after all these years!!
No one should have to bargain their whole life away on the rat!
I refuse to degrade myself to his level.
Love is suppose to make you happy, not one-sided and unfair.
Instead of being grateful that at least I TRIED when no one else did says so much of my good character.
The rat can look all he wants, he will still be a nothing.
I always forgive people, but this rat would be the only one in my life who deceived me in such a cruel way.
And yes I do hate on the rat, but if someone could walk just one day in my shoes and see what he really has done
they could understand just how bad it really was.
I am sure Karma will bite the rats in the a$$, maybe this is their karma being exposed on here and knowing they have
to desperately beg like they have never begged before.
Talk about being at the bottom of the barrel!
Grasping at straws hoping for a lucky break all these years, still broke, still complaining and always will be.
Just hopeless sitting at home scratching his ba$$s LOL

Last edited:

shygurl72

Ratslayer
Thank you ladies..... this relationship if thats what I can call it was like a drug..... I had to have it to feel good, my whole world revolved around it. Throwing away loads of money to see him. Spending loads of money to be with him. It's all I thought about.... he was a taker.... he never gave me anything.... and it was never enough... he didn't care if I had what I needed.... he never thought about my kids.... I could have done so much more for them instead of helping him.... for a long time it didn't bother me to help him to give to his and his family.... but the truth is he was for sale.... he was bought with money and gifts. IT made me feel good to give him things and see him happy...but it was different for him.. he must have felt like such a sly fox......I'm just disgusted, disappointed and broken.....

shygurl72

Ratslayer
I’m so sorry he has gotten to you but this is what they do best they keep coming back and we talk to them once more pretty much knowing they are lying. Don’t kick yourself for it I know I had a bad day this week because of my ex doing this crap the sad stories for money! I just hope you feel better because you are so much better then him and will be more happy without him once he is out of your system! Hang in there!!:)
I'm sorry you had a bad week..... I hope that sunshine peaks into your heart and your days get better....

shygurl72

Ratslayer
When does it ever end?
It's like we work hard for our money, I think of a better use of my money than putting it towards an ungrateful rat.
Like who the hell do they think they are to control us?
My ex-rat cannot even control his own life, look where he still is after all these years!!
No one should have to bargain their whole life away on the rat!
I refuse to degrade myself to his level.
Love is suppose to make you happy, not one-sided and unfair.
Instead of being grateful that at least I TRIED when no one else did says so much of my good character.
The rat can look all he wants, he will still be a nothing.
I always forgive people, but this rat would be the only one in my life who deceived me in such a cruel way.
And yes I do hate on the rat, but if someone could walk just one day in my shoes and see what he really has done
they could understand just how bad it really was.
I am sure Karma will bite the rats in the a$$, maybe this is their karma being exposed on here and knowing they have
to desperately beg like they have never begged before.
Talk about being at the bottom of the barrel!
Grasping at straws hoping for a lucky break all these years, still broke, still complaining and always will be.
Just hopeless sitting at home scratching his ba$$s LOL
I totally understand you.....

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thank you ladies..... this relationship if thats what I can call it was like a drug..... I had to have it to feel good, my whole world revolved around it. Throwing away loads of money to see him. Spending loads of money to be with him. It's all I thought about.... he was a taker.... he never gave me anything.... and it was never enough... he didn't care if I had what I needed.... he never thought about my kids.... I could have done so much more for them instead of helping him.... for a long time it didn't bother me to help him to give to his and his family.... but the truth is he was for sale.... he was bought with money and gifts. IT made me feel good to give him things and see him happy...but it was different for him.. he must have felt like such a sly fox......I'm just disgusted, disappointed and broken.....
This will pass may take a while but it will it was always on us the money the trips over to see them in our mind at one time thought it was real and we wonder when it changed for them when I think the truth is it was always a game to them. Yes it feels good giving at first because we believe it’s so hard for them there but that’s never enough they have to start making lies up about why they need money, they see we are good hearted and they take advantage of it when we don’t want to give any more they get angry and make us feel bad. They come back with their charm and it’s not that we want to hear it or need it but I think it takes us back to when we thought they were real it just seems nice even if we are over them. Don’t beat yourself up because we’ve all been there enjoy your family focus on your well being and spend some money on something special for you STAY STRONG

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Come on let's see if there's any tunisian rats that saw there bezzness as wrong and turned over a new leaf and saw the western woman as his true love not his bussiness plan lets see u tapologise for bring a lasso77 and tell us your story off how u hurt your western woman and realised that u do truly love her lets see how you turned from RAT to man !!
Wonder if there's is any that repents and show us real true love is amongst the tunisians ????

shygurl72

Ratslayer
Come on let's see if there's any tunisian rats that saw there bezzness as wrong and turned over a new leaf and saw the western woman as his true love not his bussiness plan lets see u tapologise for bring a lasso77 and tell us your story off how u hurt your western woman and realised that u do truly love her lets see how you turned from RAT to man !!
Wonder if there's is any that repents and show us real true love is amongst the tunisians ????
I would love to see that !! I'm sure when they stop receiving money, or get blocked and the woman doesn't give in the only thing they feel is anger.... real pos's...

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry I lost you on LASSO77. Is that a rat or a female member?
No its a name for a man that is with a woman purely to use her for money lasso77 or jerthern which mean the lowest off a rat these words if u ever see them are words from tunisian good people who want to warn you the man u are with is a lasso77 or a jerthern both are bad words in tunisia and the rats are well aware off these words and hate being called theses names but the truth is that is excatly what they are rats users off woman and lowest off the rats clan !!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I think the only way to tell if they’ve turned over a new leaf is if they pay the woman back or support their kids once they get on their feet, or move abroad. I have seen it happen but even then there’s still that lack of respect. Cause lying/using and love don’t go together, I mean how can you truly love someone that you’ve been scheming and plotting on... there’s lack of respect from the get go, because we’re *independent*.. *western*.. *women*.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I think the only way to tell if they’ve turned over a new leaf is if they pay the woman back or support their kids once they get on their feet, or move abroad. I have seen it happen but even then there’s still that lack of respect. Cause lying/using and love don’t go together, I mean how can you truly love someone that you’ve been scheming and plotting on... there’s lack of respect from the get go, because we’re *independent*.. *western*.. *women*.
I totaly agree but im asking for rats that have suddenly decied its wrong the scamming??
Or maybe they started to scam at the beginning and actually fell inlove with the woman
No man would scam and be in true love with his victim ever
But maybe after a while he was so lets see if a rat changed into a mouse ???
The rats are the losers with every way u look at it
They played the game they lost
And yes me too have seen and heard in tunisia in my country many horror stories but iv also seen the exception a good marraige only 1/2 though! They think off there children as a means in there old age nothing else but a pension pot
The way way the tunisian Muslim men treat the wifes gf is stone age tunisan men will always be superior or think they are with the women
But its time for us as women to stand tall be strong !!
The rate off westerners that marry tunisians has sky rocketed but so has the divorce rate and abuse /violence and control
Beware if your going to think off marraige or relationship with a tunisian man pray hard youve just entered hell !!!!

shygurl72

Ratslayer
No its a name for a man that is with a woman purely to use her for money lasso77 or jerthern which mean the lowest off a rat these words if u ever see them are words from tunisian good people who want to warn you the man u are with is a lasso77 or a jerthern both are bad words in tunisia and the rats are well aware off these words and hate being called theses names but the truth is that is excatly what they are rats users off woman and lowest off the rats clan !!
Thanks! I had no idea about these word but next time the @$$hole calls me I may text him back and call him this lol !!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
If i met my rat
Thats exactly how I felt my tears my hurt they dont dam care humiliated abused I wanted revenge so much if I saw my rat again I would be tempted to punch his face u feel so angry with yourself for allowing all this to happen but the rats are to blame not us i coped with this alone like you everyone warned me I took no notice and I found out the hard way it breaks u in a million pieces and it will take a long time to piece together again but dont let them win take your broken pieces and start to fix them slowly everyday take a piece off a jigsaw and put one piece together everyday u will see that jigsaw taking shape its like rebuilding your life the only thing i know is i will be stronger but never the same woman as I was before a beautiful big hug to you and to say some days I cry my heart out but then I wipe away my tears and get up determined that the rat won't win !!! Ever !!!
If ever I met my rat I'd be arrested because I would seriously damage him
Take off that smirk that he used to do when he was spending my money on his so called ratty friends !!!!
I would love to put his face in shite and let him taste the shit he gave me day after day !!!!
My crying was bad at first !!!
I lost so.many good friends and pushed my family away too !!!!
Even fb friends warned me against him!!
He convinced people he was a good man snd loved me when everyone went his abuse and cruelty began !!
He was 5ft4 and thought he was 6ft6 and 18 stones they way he acted !!!
He really did think he was something!!!
Day after day the insults mockery and it would hurt me so much !!
But i fought back to try make him into a better man !!
But nothing worked he just thought he was invincible !!!!!!
My life was hell i was loseing sense off anything my life didn't belong to me no more !!!
The cruel way they act and speak and all theve done to you!!!
All i did and gave him and he said not to mention that it was past !!!!!
Wtf but now iv turned my pain and tried to make laughter and light off it all
But sometimes the horror off what they put u through suddenly has u in tears
But u fight and fight
Because i know if my rat knew i was upset or in tears he would seriousley have a great time making fun off me with his ratty friends
I wint give him the satisfaction off that EVER !!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
If i met my rat

Take off that smirk that he used to do when he was spending my money on his so called ratty friends !!!!
I would love to put his face in shite and let him taste the shit he gave me day after day !!!!
He convinced people he was a good man snd loved me when everyone went his abuse and cruelty began !!
My life was hell i was loseing sense off anything my life didn't belong to me no more !!!
But u fight and fight
Because i know if my rat knew i was upset or in tears he would seriousley have a great time making fun off me with his ratty friends
Yours did that to make himself feel better then, fact is he was putting you down to build himself up and make him feel superior! Because deep down I’m sure he knew what a dirty rat he was, and maybe wondered how anyone could love him like you did. Mine didn’t do that to me , I don’t know how much I could’ve taken from that crap the guilt they make you feel about the money was enough for me. Although that’s exactly the way his rat brother acted toward (1) of his girlfriends he was very abusive mentally and physically.Glad you have moved on!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yours did that to make himself feel better then, fact is he was putting you down to build himself up and make him feel superior! Because deep down I’m sure he knew what a dirty rat he was, and maybe wondered how anyone could love him like you did. Mine didn’t do that to me , I don’t know how much I could’ve taken from that crap the guilt they make you feel about the money was enough for me. Although that’s exactly the way his rat brother acted toward (1) of his girlfriends he was very abusive mentally and physically.Glad you have moved on!

I made sure I did it back to him i grew my strength and u know something when u too start to tell them the truth u watch the reaction from them like ud offended yeah sure but it dont bother u rat when you were doing it to me
But u didn't like it back rat boy did u !!!!
And he still pokes his whiskers in to see if im as stupud as before
Nah rat but u watch this spot I will keep you women informed and nah no going back to demon boy but thats all for now !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I made sure I did it back to him i grew my strength and u know something when u too start to tell them the truth u watch the reaction from them like ud offended yeah sure but it dont bother u rat when you were doing it to me
But u didn't like it back rat boy did u !!!!
And he still pokes his whiskers in to see if im as stupud as before
Nah rat but u watch this spot I will keep you women informed and nah no going back to demon boy but thats all for now !!!!
My ex-rat made fun of me, the way I spoke Arabic although I knew what I was saying I did not pronounce it correctly.
You have been here 3 times, you should know Arabic better blah blah blah

I understand Arabic although it is difficult.
The French was easier so I spoke that in Tunisia and English as well.

Once he humiliated me saying I did not know maybe words except the basic in Arabic, and he never encouraged me to speak Arabic.
He also encouraged other friends to join in on his verbal attacks on social media, although that could have been himself because its hard to
believe the rat's normal friends would be that childish to get involved!
But hey I was there and I tried, he needs google just to translate what he will say to me and it never came out right.
You see my eyes, he would even make up that I was squinty eyed yet I never had a problem with my eyes.
I have no idea where that came from?
Then when I gave back as good as I got, he would get offended I told him his teeth needed to be taken care of because of the overbite like buck teeth
and he said I should know better not to laugh at him.
The rat acted like he was superior and all knowing, the fact is he is very ignorant on may topics.
He is only 5ft 3, and thinks of himself as a prize as you see in the media items I have of him, he is definitely not handsome!
One thing is for certain I am too good for this rat, he often said oh I have more friends then you but I chose to be a loyal person to one that I
thought loved me hmm he proved he was not worth a dinar!
I just had my family and a few friends and other people I know years ago, everything is made up and a lie what he says about anyone.
He also made fun of his exes, but he talks a good talk with these women.
One woman was made fun of because of her crying and wanted to give up on life, if she only knew how they made fun of her!
Really sad because my sons even say he is ugly and like a dwarf but hey I never made fun of him for that.
And another thing, never stuck up for me ever but expected to be respected.
I can stand my ground by myself anyways!
The rat was far from perfect, delusional to think he was ever on top of his game!

Last edited:

shygurl72

Ratslayer
If i met my rat

But u fight and fight
I'm sorry you went through all you did.... but I am happy you are standing tall now.... I know how you feel.... I'm just trying to focus on my children... I have been sick for a couple of weeks and waiting for a diagnosis... so in the big picture these man whores are just that whores and shite..... I can't waste my time crying anymore.... my kids need me... and I need to be around a little longer.... Sending you big hugs my friend... you are worthy of a beautiful life like the rest of us here....❤

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry you went through all you did.... but I am happy you are standing tall now.... I know how you feel.... I'm just trying to focus on my children... I have been sick for a couple of weeks and waiting for a diagnosis... so in the big picture these man whores are just that whores and shite..... I can't waste my time crying anymore.... my kids need me... and I need to be around a little longer.... Sending you big hugs my friend... you are worthy of a beautiful life like the rest of us here....❤
I hope you feel better soon!! Yes take care of yourself and your children, have a great Easter Sunday ❤️

shygurl72

Ratslayer
My ex-rat made fun of me, the way I spoke Arabic although I knew what I was saying I did not pronounce it correctly.
You have been here 3 times, you should know Arabic better blah blah blah

I understand Arabic although it is difficult.
The French was easier so I spoke that in Tunisia and English as well.

Once he humiliated me saying I did not know maybe words except the basic in Arabic, and he never encouraged me to speak Arabic.
He also encouraged other friends to join in on his verbal attacks on social media, although that could have been himself because its hard to
believe the rat's normal friends would be that childish to get involved!
But hey I was there and I tried, he needs google just to translate what he will say to me and it never came out right.
You see my eyes, he would even make up that I was squinty eyed yet I never had a problem with my eyes.
I have no idea where that came from?
Then when I gave back as good as I got, he would get offended I told him his teeth needed to be taken care of because of the overbite like buck teeth
and he said I should know better not to laugh at him.
The rat acted like he was superior and all knowing, the fact is he is very ignorant on may topics.
He is only 5ft 3, and thinks of himself as a prize as you see in the media items I have of him, he is definitely not handsome!
One thing is for certain I am too good for this rat, he often said oh I have more friends then you but I chose to be a loyal person to one that I
thought loved me hmm he proved he was not worth a dinar!
I just had my family and a few friends and other people I know years ago, everything is made up and a lie what he says about anyone.
He also made fun of his exes, but he talks a good talk with these women.
One woman was made fun of because of her crying and wanted to give up on life, if she only knew how they made fun of her!
Really sad because my sons even say he is ugly and like a dwarf but hey I never made fun of him for that.
And another thing, never stuck up for me ever but expected to be respected.
I can stand my ground by myself anyways!
The rat was far from perfect, delusional to think he was ever on top of his game!
Its so crazy how they think they are so good...with their cheap imitation colognes and fake ass name brand clothes.... or they way they go and stand by someone's car and take pics and post on Facebook....I felt sorry for my rat and wanted to show him a better way of life.... he never asked for money but he would give me these sad ass stories and I would feel sorry for him and offer things to him.... I have two suitcases full of things I was going to take to him ...... I'm so glad its over now.... it makes me sick to my stomach to think I spent a penny on this biatch.... oh well.... life goes on ... I just keep praying God keeps me on the right road.... away from that rat .... I'm sure you are a lovely woman....I hope you find someone who truly respects and cares for you ....

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi @shygurl72 being around these rats and their never-ending begging and lying takes a toll of your mind and body. It takes time to let things go and move on with your life. I'm sure he pops in your head and it's difficult to let it go but you are stronger then you think, women are the stronger species don't let any man say it otherwise or take your self respect away. It's the best thing to focus on your kids now and soon the rat will be a bad memory from the past. I hope your health improves soon as Sabrina said maybe it was because of stress I sure hope so. You have come a long way take each step day by day you will get there just stay away from that toxic rat. Sending you courage and hugs xxxxx

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The stress off the rats everyday the dam abusive behaviour makes u just want to sleep and never wake up the got stress got so much that I look at photos off how I was before and now and I see a big change i was happy contented smiling full off life
Now i haven't smiled in ages i question everything and everyone and trust is no longer there i no longer feel the same person I was before the rat
But im picking up the pieces slowly and will recover
But the rats do change u but why oh why are some women still doing it sending money paying for all visits gifts mg+ wu visa scooters cars why !!!!
The money is yours not his!!!!
Wherea ur gift apart from a tacky 925 necklace that blackens ya neck
Do they pay anything coffee food petrol wekl do they !!!!!!
Nah off course they don't!!!!!!