Welcome to TLR

I feel like I'm Going Crazy

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
The stress off the rats everyday the dam abusive behaviour makes u just want to sleep and never wake up the got stress got so much that I look at photos off how I was before and now and I see a big change i was happy contented smiling full off life
Now i haven't smiled in ages i question everything and everyone and trust is no longer there i no longer feel the same person I was before the rat
But im picking up the pieces slowly and will recover
But the rats do change u but why oh why are some women still doing it sending money paying for all visits gifts mg+ wu visa scooters cars why !!!!
The money is yours not his!!!!
Wherea ur gift apart from a tacky 925 necklace that blackens ya neck
Do they pay anything coffee food petrol wekl do they !!!!!!
Nah off course they don't!!!!!!
Hi @Starlight it's a stressful life being with a rat it never ends until you have the courage to leave and stay away. The damage they do to women is horrendous but believe us when we say it will get better you are still in the healing process and soon you can start enjoying life again to. Your trust will come slowly back in humanity as there are thousands of nice people in the world to we only met these rats and it hurts in your soul he abused you thus way. You deserve a nice life again and a smile on your face . Much courage and a big virtual hug to you xxxx

shygurl72

Ratslayer
The stress off the rats everyday the dam abusive behaviour makes u just want to sleep and never wake up the got stress got so much that I look at photos off how I was before and now and I see a big change i was happy contented smiling full off life
Now i haven't smiled in ages i question everything and everyone and trust is no longer there i no longer feel the same person I was before the rat
But im picking up the pieces slowly and will recover
But the rats do change u but why oh why are some women still doing it sending money paying for all visits gifts mg+ wu visa scooters cars why !!!!
The money is yours not his!!!!
Wherea ur gift apart from a tacky 925 necklace that blackens ya neck
Do they pay anything coffee food petrol wekl do they !!!!!!
Nah off course they don't!!!!!!
I know how you feel..... my rat use to tell me "I do everything for you ", one day I just lost it.... and I told him "you don't do shit for me".....he was so shocked because I had never spoken to him like that... now I just look at him as a male prostitute..... that's all he is ... he's probably selling his backside right now...
Who knows..... Be strong my friend we can't let these punks get us down ..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You know what ladies, you are stronger than you think - I get so angry that these rats strip us of our identity and self esteem, they should be locked up - it's a form of domestic abuse!

@Starlight @yougogirl75 @shygurl72 you are doing amazing and the fact that you are here supporting, advising and listening is invaluable and despite the torment you went through it's inspiring.

ALL you ladies are amazing but there are too many of you to name individually but thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Hugs

MH xxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
You know what ladies, you are stronger than you think - I get so angry that these rats strip us of our identity and self esteem, they should be locked up - it's a form of domestic abuse!

@Starlight @yougogirl75 @shygurl72 you are doing amazing and the fact that you are here supporting, advising and listening is invaluable and despite the torment you went through it's inspiring.

ALL you ladies are amazing but there are too many of you to name individually but thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Hugs

MH xxx
Yes it sure is abuse!
Thank you MH007 you are such a great asset to all of us!
And thanks to all the wonderful people supporting each other and lifting each other up!

shygurl72

Ratslayer

Hugs

MH xxx
Thank you !!!

Seldon#marg

Major Ratslayer
@shygirl72 I hope your feeling stronger Mentally. I've felt all the feelings you feel aswell it's really horrible how they affect you. My rat used to call Me dumb not clever. Tried telling me how I should eat what I should feed my children the list goes on. Even now I still think of him every single day even though I know he's no good absolutely no good for me . I've never met him in person but he still to this day had a hold on me .. its a constant battle to stay away because they are like a very bad drug.. we know they are no good for us we know they will hurt us but we still crave them.. its crazy. Love to you all and hope you had a good easter xxx

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

Hugs

MH xxx
We just do our best because in our hearts we know others are going through what we went through and we just want to tell our story to give others the strength snd courage to stay strong and walk away it dose hurt imensley but will hurt u even more if u stay ! our storys show inspiration that we triumphed over the rats while they wallow still in self pity and greed we smile and see our future as Bright ,off course we struggle some days but those days are getting less and the sunshine comes through where storms used to be .
The rats will never win and will always be back where they started coffee shop still being a dirty smelly sewer rat and still forgetting to shower dress propley brush there teeth and wash there bum bums oh the glory off the rat world haha thanks MHOO7 YOUR OUR BIG BRIGHT STAR XXXXXX

shygurl72

Ratslayer
@shygirl72 I hope your feeling stronger Mentally. I've felt all the feelings you feel aswell it's really horrible how they affect you. My rat used to call Me dumb not clever. Tried telling me how I should eat what I should feed my children the list goes on. Even now I still think of him every single day even though I know he's no good absolutely no good for me . I've never met him in person but he still to this day had a hold on me .. its a constant battle to stay away because they are like a very bad drug.. we know they are no good for us we know they will hurt us but we still crave them.. its crazy. Love to you all and hope you had a good easter xxx
Happy Easter..... Thank you...and sending so much love my friend..... it is crazy....stay strong!!! And give it all to God..... he will show you the way .... and when we least expect it we will wake up and not think of these rats anymore....I have my moments but everytime I remember the sweet things he did for me I remind myself I wasn't the only one .... there were more women....when he was too tired to speak to me...he was talking to someone else....the women he is conning now with pics we took on vacation...the vacation I paid for ......he is trash.. I have worked myself up..... they're just not worth it.... do something nice for the kids .... keep yourself busy with friends..... we will forget....

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Happy Easter..... Thank you...and sending so much love my friend..... it is crazy....stay strong!!! And give it all to God..... he will show you the way .... and when we least expect it we will wake up and not think of these rats anymore....I have my moments but everytime I remember the sweet things he did for me I remind myself I wasn't the only one .... there were more women....when he was too tired to speak to me...he was talking to someone else....the women he is conning now with pics we took on vacation...the vacation I paid for ......he is trash.. I have worked myself up..... they're just not worth it.... do something nice for the kids .... keep yourself busy with friends..... we will forget....
He took selfies at hotels and apartment that I paid for too and posted them and his words were enjoying my life fab time hotel recomeded wtf !!!! he was the only one in the photo where was I?????
I was right besides him !!!
But in the photos he's smiling hes in beach he's in hotel pool hes in bar in dinning room standing besides car even in f#### ing lift with his new clothes on i paid for !!!! No wonder a lot off reactions thinking he was rich he didn't have a dina or so he said !!! .
I couldn't belive not one photo off us together all off him
Photos off places I paid to go to off him alone there or with the friend or friends he took he posted
But yet he took photos off us both everywhere but I'd argue to post them when he did he put them so only i could see w####er boy !!! just wanted everyone to think he'd made it yeah sure loser but not on my money no more
Where ye photos now
In coffee outside ya dirty home in field oh have u lowered ur class status
He'd swear he hadn't taken a photo for months !!
But as soon as moneygram time came !!! up popped a photo for me dated weeks ago
So who took his photo u could tell it was a selfie he had took
But his explanation was he had only took it the phones date is wrong hes not online the phone did it hes unreachable the phone did it
He as online all night but his phone did it
Liar u ain't got no magic phone cus I bought the F####ker but it wasnt from a magician
Even active for hours through day ignoring my call messages then 5 hours later oh sorry habibi my phone was at home in charge
But wait u saw my mesages yes that was my mum , but u have security thumb print on , yes me and mum have same thumbs wtf omg
Thats a new one ffs RATS think off at least some original ones thats way to f###ked up hahaha a brainless Rat boy hahaha !!!!!

shygurl72

Ratslayer
He took selfies at hotels and apartment that I paid for too and posted them and his words were enjoying my life fab time hotel recomeded wtf !!!! he was the only one in the photo where was I?????
I was right besides him !!!
But in the photos he's smiling hes in beach he's in hotel pool hes in bar in dinning room standing besides car even in f#### ing lift with his new clothes on i paid for !!!! No wonder a lot off reactions thinking he was rich he didn't have a dina or so he said !!! .
I couldn't belive not one photo off us together all off him
Photos off places I paid to go to off him alone there or with the friend or friends he took he posted
But yet he took photos off us both everywhere but I'd argue to post them when he did he put them so only i could see w####er boy !!! just wanted everyone to think he'd made it yeah sure loser but not on my money no more
Where ye photos now
In coffee outside ya dirty home in field oh have u lowered ur class status
He'd swear he hadn't taken a photo for months !!
But as soon as moneygram time came !!! up popped a photo for me dated weeks ago
So who took his photo u could tell it was a selfie he had took
But his explanation was he had only took it the phones date is wrong hes not online the phone did it hes unreachable the phone did it
He as online all night but his phone did it
Liar u ain't got no magic phone cus I bought the F####ker but it wasnt from a magician
Even active for hours through day ignoring my call messages then 5 hours later oh sorry habibi my phone was at home in charge
But wait u saw my mesages yes that was my mum , but u have security thumb print on , yes me and mum have same thumbs wtf omg
Thats a new one ffs RATS think off at least some original ones thats way to f###ked up hahaha a brainless Rat boy hahaha !!!!!
Omg Starlight...he and his mom have same thumbs.... lmao....these mfs are pieces of shite....I don't know tonight I can't sleep thinking about this shite.. it hurts... the Flippin betrayal...... they are so dumb to think anyone will believe these idiots are rich by taking these pics for Facebook....they can't even exist without Facebook..... I want to be strong and I'm trying but I have an anger that is growing and growing....he is lucky he is so far away I don't know what I would do if he was near me....

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Omg Starlight...he and his mom have same thumbs.... lmao....these mfs are pieces of shite....I don't know tonight I can't sleep thinking about this shite.. it hurts... the Flippin betrayal...... they are so dumb to think anyone will believe these idiots are rich by taking these pics for Facebook....they can't even exist without Facebook..... I want to be strong and I'm trying but I have an anger that is growing and growing....he is lucky he is so far away I don't know what I would do if he was near me....
I have already said I would seriously damage him but my anger comes and goses too ,,,,
But don't fester on your anger if the rat knew ur angry tearful he'd take great delight in mocking you
I had took his anger for weeks
Then one day he's in doctors and we are on call he is going on and on while I blew and shouted oscat the room i heard went quiet and my rat was f###king crying in the doctors room,
It was a ploy to make people think I was a nasty women !!!!
The games they play will back fire in them Mark my words
But u shygurl72 dont let your anger fester dont give him satisfaction
Smile dress up post gorgeous selfies
They hate it when they know life is good without them
Show the rat life is better without him
Then see hear how anger they are !!!!
Big hugs to you xxxx

Seldon#marg

Major Ratslayer
My rat often used to say he had a headache or didn't want to talk to me ... your probably right he was talking to other girls at that time. Yes its a matter of keeping ourselves busy to keep our minds busy and our fingers busy so we don't txt them . We are way better than them. You too stay strong xx