Welcome to TLR

I hope I am wrong ...

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Met a Tunisian man online back in November and things got pretty serious pretty fast.
We were going to meet in June but Covid happened.
We talk daily.
We FaceTime.
I’ve never had any issue with him avoiding my calls or text.
He works but I don’t think it’s full-time work.
He constantly wants to talk or text. He sets an alarm (Time zones) so we can visit.
Even if it means him waking up at 1:00am to chat. Since November of last year I have sent about $1,500 to him.
Last month I sent him $400 so he could get a bike but instead of the bike he bought ME things ‍♀️
He seems like a good guy but I know they all do in the beginning.
I hope I don’t have a rat.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Met a Tunisian man online back in November and things got pretty serious pretty fast.
We talk daily.
We FaceTime.
He constantly wants to talk or text. He sets an alarm (Time zones) so we can visit.
Even if it means him waking up at 1:00am to chat. Since November of last year I have sent about $1,500 to him.
Last month I sent him $400 so he could get a bike but instead of the bike he bought ME things ‍♀
You think he's a good guy, but you have already sent him 1,500 dollars! That's nuts! A good tunisian man would never ever ask or accept money from a woman! He is a BIG Rat! Is there an age difference between you? Do you have children?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
We talk daily.
We FaceTime.
Last month I sent him $400 so he could get a bike but instead of the bike he bought ME things ‍♀
Hi Jennie welcome at the forum. I suppose he send you a request at a social media of yours? You have send him money because he asked it or complained about his bad life or something? Anyway he accepted the money and a genuine tunisian man would never accept money from a woman. I hope you didn't catch yourself a rat. Read around on TLR forum here so you can learn more about their culture and traditions. Age differences and money are a red flag xxx

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Hi Jennie
I hope for your sake that he isn't a rat but unfortunately it sounds as though he probably is.
Decent men do not ask women to send them money. It sounds as though he has found you online, love bombed you and now you are financing him. Standard rat behaviour, they all want money or a visa. Now you have sent him money his demands for money will continue. You have paid him a lot of money, please stop or he will take every penny you have.
Have a good read on this site and you will be shocked to discover how badly some women have been treated. Next time he asks for money refuse him and see what his reaction is.

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Hi Jennie
I hope for your sake that he isn't a rat but unfortunately it sounds as though he probably is.
Decent men do not ask women to send them money. It sounds as though he has found you online, love bombed you and now you are financing him. Standard rat behaviour, they all want money or a visa. Now you have sent him money his demands for money will continue. You have paid him a lot of money, please stop or he will take every penny you have.
Have a good read on this site and you will be shocked to discover how badly some women have been treated. Next time he asks for money refuse him and see what his reaction is.
He asked for money yesterday and I told him that I do not have it. I thought he would upset and looking for an argument but I was secretly shocked when he didn’t.

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Little backstory:
He was married to a woman in Norway.
He has been back in Tunisia for several years now.
This is what my mind tells myself:
If he was a rat why would he leave an extremely good financial situation to be with a single mom that somewhat struggles financially at times. I did some research on the ex just to see if he was lying to me about her wealth and nope definitely not lying. She is a doctor.
I’m just confused if he was a rat in it for money why would you leave a bank.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Little backstory:
If he was a rat why would he leave an extremely good financial situation to be with a single mom that somewhat struggles financially at times. I did some research on the ex just to see if he was lying to me about her wealth and nope definitely not lying. She is a doctor.
Probably deported! He is also probably getting money from other women on his single mum? edia accounts!
Little backstory:
Probably got deported! He is also probably getting money from other women, they all have multiple social media counts! You are a single mum? How can you afford to send him all that money and why would you?

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Probably deported! He is also probably getting money from other women on his single mum? edia accounts!

Probably got deported! He is also probably getting money from other women, they all have multiple social media counts! You are a single mum? How can you afford to send him all that money and why would you?

He wasn’t deported ( )and the only reason I know this is because he was sending me things to prove everything he told me was true.
I didn’t believe he left a good money situation and then he showed me his airline ticket showing he bought a one way ticket back home.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
If he came back from Norway that means that he was deported...don't accept any other explanation! He did NOT leave his doctor wife willingly!
Now he is going for easy money and even a green card!
No decent Tunisian man would accept money from a lady, that is so NOT DONE in Tunisia unless they're a rat...
Please read here as much as you can.

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert

I really can’t afford it & Im not going to send anymore money either.
I thought the first time he was that desperate and must have really needed it so I sent it, then the 2nd time, 3rd time & the 4th time was yesterday and I just told him I don’t have the money ‍♀️
Im pretty disappointed in myself for even sending anything
I just thought he was the sweetest man I had ever met

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Jennie, the rats are very very good at love bombing and saying virtually what the victim wants to hear...so don't be too harsh on yourself! But now you know. Please keep on reading here dear.
The rat will not let you go that easily, be prepared for some more love bombing and whining...
Block him by all means.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I thought the first time he was that desperate and must have really needed it so I sent it, then the 2nd time, 3rd time & the 4th time was yesterday and I just told him I don’t have the money ‍♀
Good girl! Don't send him another penny! They all come across as these really sweet men! No! They are not!

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Jennie, the rats are very very good at love bombing and saying virtually what the victim wants to hear...so don't be too harsh on yourself! But now you know. Please keep on reading here dear.
The rat will not let you go that easily, be prepared for some more love bombing and whining...
Block him by all means.
I hate being at work and needing to cry.
I miss my friends. They all jumped ship when they found out I was in a “relationship” with an Arabic man
Even if I vented to them all I would hear is, “I told you”

Plymouthgirl

Inactive
Hi Jennie

You could lose the equivalent of £38,000 like me, if you have it, eventually, Jennie...............And be totally devastated...............It’s just the start, believe you me...............The gifts to you are a distraction.............He’ll fleece you for every $ you’ve got, my Love................

Plymouthgirl

Inactive
I miss my friends. They all jumped ship when they found out I was in a “relationship” with an Arabic man

That’s all you will ever hear, I’m afraid, Jennie.............No-one except someone who’s ‘been there’ will ever understand you, my Love.................

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
If he came back from Norway that means that he was deported...don't accept any other explanation! He did NOT leave his doctor wife willingly!
Now he is going for easy money and even a green card!
No decent Tunisian man would accept money from a lady, that is so NOT DONE in Tunisia unless they're a rat...
Please read here as much as you can.
Woahhhhhh are you serious!?!?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I thought the first time he was that desperate and must have really needed it so I sent it, then the 2nd time, 3rd time & the 4th time was yesterday and I just told him I don’t have the money ‍♀
Hi they all start as sweet men and I am sorry to say many of us have send these men money. Don't be ashamed for it these men are professional con men. I am sure his explanation of leaving Norway on his own is bullshit. They go home for the tunisian bride. Does he still have a visa for Norway?

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Hi they all start as sweet men and I am sorry to say many of us have send these men money. Don't be ashamed for it these men are professional con men. I am sure his explanation of leaving Norway on his own is bullshit. They go home for the tunisian bride. Does he still have a visa for Norway?

Not sure if he still has a visa to Norway or not but I’m going to casually ask.
If he does, what are you thinking?
Please let me know. What if you are thinking of something that I’m not.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry you will be feeling heartbroken now. Did you search his name here at the forum or in the gallery (media)? Maybe he is mentioned here. He works at a hotel?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Not sure if he still has a visa to Norway or not but I’m going to casually ask.
If he does, what are you thinking?
Please let me know. What if you are thinking of something that I’m not.
. Not sure but when he still has a visa there he can bring his future tunisian bride to Norway but most of us think he is deported back to tunisia after the marriage failed and she stopped the sponsorshp

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
You could lose the equivalent of £38,000 like me, if you have it, eventually, Jennie...............And be totally devastated...............It’s just the start, believe you me...............The gifts to you are a distraction.............He’ll fleece you for every $ you’ve got, my Love................

It stops today. It actually started yesterday. I refuse to send him another penny.
Don’t they just disappear when you stop sending money?