Welcome to TLR

I hope I am wrong ...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
There are private clinics that you can choose to pay for if you want. He’s Tunisian and clearly doesn’t have much money (so he says) so can get free healthcare. Don’t let him sway your mind as healthcare in the US is expensive, Tunisia is a different country and as a citizen he can get that operation in the government hospital. If he lives outside of the bigger cities he can still travel to a city to get it, everyone has cars here so he will be able to find someone to drive him.
Thank you I thought this was correct ! I knew you would be able to clarify this! As our rats want us to think otherwise and oh poor is me I know it is totally different from US but they want us to think it’s not!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
There are private clinics that you can choose to pay for if you want. He’s Tunisian and clearly doesn’t have much money (so he says) so can get free healthcare. Don’t let him sway your mind as healthcare in the US is expensive, Tunisia is a different country and as a citizen he can get that operation in the government hospital. If he lives outside of the bigger cities he can still travel to a city to get it, everyone has cars here so he will be able to find someone to drive him.
That is so nice we have the ladies here who knows about all of this I hope Jennie listen to it and this man is trying to use her. The last sentence he wrote bring back memories with the exact same emoji . My rat was very suspicious when I started learning much about how life is in real life in tunisia

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
That is so nice we have the ladies here who knows about all of this I hope Jennie listen to it and this man is trying to use her. The last sentence he wrote bring back memories with the exact same emoji . My rat was very suspicious when I started learning much about how life is in real life in tunisia
Yeah they play on the fact that as Tunisia is viewed as a 3rd world country things are expensive and difficult, they aren’t. Before I moved over I was visiting and got sick, panicked that I couldn’t get any medicine, husband said don’t worry I’ll go to the pharmacy it’s all free for us and picked me some up using his ID. Aww bless you, I noticed the patronising ‘love’ he added too, nice touch!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Oh the gall he has to make up another lie so you’ll send him money. You know that his father surgery is a lie. Even if it was real, that is not your problem. Not whatsoever! You do not have to pay for that. Not one cent! It’s his family, not yours. Families there are big and there are tons of relatives who can help pay. Even if they are poor, they’d all get together and chip in. None of us ever asked a boyfriend money to pay for our parents’bills. Even if we had had parents with no money, even if we had had no money ourselves, we wouldn’t have done that. Never. That’s not what normal people do in this world. These practices are unheard of, except when it comes to rats and con artists. Only them ask their « girlfriends » to pay for their bills or their family bills as if it was a normal thing to do. Not it’s not! So sad that many women got manipulated so cunningly that they obliged and forked over tons of money for these bums.
His father can borrow to the freakin bank or go to his other children, his siblings, nieces and nephews. You are not his family. You don’t know these people.
Most of all, if they are poor, they won’t have to pay, as some ladies who went to Tunisia and know about the medical system there, said.
I’d tell him straight away I don’t believe his story and he stops taking people for fools (and yes, he picked this kind of surgery to play on your emotional side because he remembers your daughter had it too. Despicable.)
Why does he expect YOU to pay for that surgery (because you know he just didn’t mention his father’s surgery innocently) of all the people he has around him? why should his family’s living expenses be your responsibility? Remember that at the end of the day, even though you gave feelings for him, he’s only a guy from internet (and one who targeted you for this reason: use you and get money)
Please don’t be another victim. Don’t believe he has genuine feelings for you. He is a nothing and I say that because men who lie to women, telling them they love them and use them for money are nothings. You’ve got yourself a rat here and you don’t have to have one for another day. Get rid of this loser. Good men don’t take money from the women they love. Stealing a mother and her child is despicable. Shame on him for taking money from a single Mom!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yeah they play on the fact that as Tunisia is viewed as a 3rd world country things are expensive and difficult, they aren’t. Before I moved over I was visiting and got sick, panicked that I couldn’t get any medicine, husband said don’t worry I’ll go to the pharmacy it’s all free for us and picked me some up using his ID. Aww bless you, I noticed the patronising ‘love’ he added too, nice touch!!
Yes my rat tried to convince me his mum needed medicine for her epilepsy and didn't have money for it. I was always bb :sneaky:. Easier saying it then using my name. He used only my name to try stop me from leaving him.

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Yes my rat tried to convince me his mum needed medicine for her epilepsy and didn't have money for it. I was always bb :sneaky:. Easier saying it then using my name. He used only my name to try stop me from leaving him.
What a waster. IF it were true (obviously isn’t) I’d break my back to make sure I had money to get whatever my mum needed, I wouldn’t be asking anyone! I’ve heard this ‘bb’ term on here before - does it also stand for ‘bank balance’ ?? :rolleyes:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ughhhh being viewed as a 3rd world country just tells me that things should not be as expensive but listening to them ughh it’s just so bad! Uh huh

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
There are here pics from other rats in the gallery who had " accidents" or tried to kill themselves. They go to the extreme just to get what they want
I saw recently one picture that was featured on the main page. I didn’t read the story but the picture in itself was so ridiculous. It was a guy -rat- all wrapped in bandages. The bandages had blood on it and it was obvious it was fake blood. The color was pink and it didn’t look realistic at all. His expression was so pitiful like look at me, I’m in pain, please help.. you look at that and you don’t know if you want to laugh or to cry.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
What a waster. IF it were true (obviously isn’t) I’d break my back to make sure I had money to get whatever my mum needed, I wouldn’t be asking anyone! I’ve heard this ‘bb’ term on here before - does it also stand for ‘bank balance’ ?? :rolleyes:
Hahaaa nope I am pretty sure it just means baby. Some sort of love word to assure us he loves us lol

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I saw recently one picture that was featured on the main page. I didn’t read the story but the picture in itself was so ridiculous. It was a guy -rat- all wrapped in bandages. The bandages had blood on it and it was obvious it was fake blood. The color was pink and it didn’t look realistic at all. His expression was so pitiful like look at me, I’m in pain, please help.. you look at that and you don’t know if you want to laugh or to cry.
I was laughing it was sooo obvious it was fake they truly are ridiculous

Last edited:

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Wassim says it is free in public hospital with cnss paper. If they do not have cnss paper because they are not working then it's maximum 500tnd. He says your fella has gone to a private clinic.
I know he works for himself so maybe he just gets paid cash. I’m not sure but $500 is 1/2 of what he’s saying it is.
Ughhhh.....