Welcome to TLR

I hope I am wrong ...

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Some years ago my MIL needed surgery on both eyes and it was best to have it done in a private clinic by a famous professor. So the whole large family gathered to talk about the costs. Outcome: everyone of the broad family was giving money, so the surgery was easy to pay, although rather expensive. We're talking here of a normal family, not a rich one!
NEVER believe that his dad's welbeing is depending on you! It is NOT, this prooves once more that he's taking you for a rat ride!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Nope, Jennie isnt giving anything
So is he really having any sort of op do you think or is it a strategy to extort 1000 ? Tell them to get their arse down to free hospital if its a genuine op.
I live in UK and would only consider private if I had the cash to do so. They just try every angle to get cash but once you're woke to that fact you're almost waiting for the next issue to pop up.
After we split mine wanted money for clothes for Eid....err yep right......I said to him no money , no clothes - you have money buy them.....since seen him in about 5 new fake designer T's on insta, wonder who bought them ?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Some years ago my MIL needed surgery on both eyes and it was best to have it done in a private clinic by a famous professor. So the whole large family gathered to talk about the costs. Outcome: everyone of the broad family was giving money, so the surgery was easy to pay, although rather expensive. We're talking here of a normal family, not a rich one!
NEVER believe that his dad's welbeing is depending on you! It is NOT, this prooves once more that he's taking you for a rat ride!
Well your whole body is important but you eyes!!! Oh yes you definitely want best!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
I am sure there is here somwhere a thread about the health care in tunisia I will try find it. Maybe @Mica knows or @simple? Anybody who knows plse help her

Edit by staff also @Myriam1 @Lass @ButterflyBee or @ismail

Yes, they do have to pay for medical treatment but it's very cheap in state hospitals (even the private hospitals are about a quarter/third of the cost than in western countries).
They can claim back 2/3 of the cost from the state if they are very poor and those that aren't generally have insurance which costs about 300dt a year.
Generally the extended family and neighbourhood will contribute knowing that they will get it back when a claim is made or when they need medical treatment themselves.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes, they do have to pay for medical treatment but it's very cheap in state hospitals (even the private hospitals are about a quarter/third of the cost than in western countries).
They can claim back 2/3 of the cost from the state if they are very poor and those that aren't generally have insurance which costs about 300dt a year.
Generally the extended family and neighbourhood will contribute knowing that they will get it back when a claim is made or when they need medical treatment themselves.
Thank you @Mica I hope it helps Jennie he is trying to convince her private hospitals are more expensive

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Wassim says it is free in public hospital with cnss paper. If they do not have cnss paper because they are not working then it's maximum 500tnd. He says your fella has gone to a private clinic.
He said that he could go to the hospital and get it done for free but you will have to wait however long it takes for the people ahead of him to go so it could be several long weeks or maybe even a couple of months

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
He said that he could go to the hospital and get it done for free but you will have to wait however long it takes for the people ahead of him to go so it could be several long weeks or maybe even a couple of months
Yeah sure why would he wait if he can get an immediate western union transfer using that fake excuse...
It’s their choice and their problem ! They can make these decisions without you, why would you pay for it. You are not responsible for anyone’s health record.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Isn't that in every hospital all over the world that you have to make an appointment and wait? I thought the operation was next week? Anyway it's not your problem or responsibility it is HIS problem

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Isn't that in every hospital all over the world that you have to make an appointment and wait? I thought the operation was next week? Anyway it's not your problem or responsibility it is HIS problem
Probably not true anyway, sounds suspicious as she mentioned her daughter had the same illness? Imagine hinting for money from someone you’d never met.. embarrassing!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That does not sound right! But who am I to say??? Mine would tell me when he “supposedly” had kidney stones they wouldn’t do anything til they were paid! In my mind not knowing anything about the country would think how could they be that inhuman??

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
Jennie I haven’t read through all the post but as someone who wasted 7 years on a dirty begging lying bastdard I want to tell you don’t send another penny and get the hell away from him!
I’ve lost basically £43,000 to a loser, he gave every excuse as to why he needed money:
Mum needs an operation
Need money for electricity there’s has been cut off and they have to share electric by a cable with a neighbour
He got into a fight and needed money to avoid going to prison
He was in prison and needed money to pay the police to get out
He needed money for an operation on his stomach( he disappeared for 24 hours then returned with no evidence of an operation) how stupid he claimed to have major abdominal surgery but was up and running to the disco 24 hours later!
He needed money for hijjama as he was ill
He had headaches so bad he thought he was gonna die ( send money)
My tooth broke send money
These are just a few of the pathetic excuses he used, they were all lies, reality he was spending the money on cigarettes, alcohol, fake trainers, new phones, clothes, renting cars, and hotel stays with different women!
Where do you think my rat is now? Once I stopped sending money he started to abuse me, I was a bitch, a cheap woman, selfish! He always racially abused me! He became angry I wasted his time because in 7 years I never married him( he would never look at why) he cheated constantly, I wasn’t allowed on his fb or Instagram, he made himself very available to other women. He would get distant and drop me when he thought he met a woman that would give him more than I did. He took money from me using his mothers health as an excuse but reality paid for an apartment for him and a Tunisian girl from Germany to stay in. He was back begging me 3 weeks later when she left him! Calling her a bitch and a dirty whore, I stupidly got back with him after a lot of begging and blackmailing in his part, it got much worse after that, especially as I refused to send money! I blocked him he would find my family and write to them, he would constantly message my sister asking her to get me to talk to him, I would talk to him and make it clear it was done because of his lying and cheating, he would still beg for money. I knew he had someone else on the scene but he constantly denied it, in June this year he was begging me to go back to him and begging me for money I refused to send because I’m not stupid anymore and knew he had someone sending him money! He insisted I have a dirty mind and I don’t trust and I’m making him suffer, he asked for a birthday cake for his mum I did not send the money 1 hour later he came back and shown me a picture of the birthday cake and said he always has a way to get things! His Facebook is now filled with likes on pages about Tunisians living in Italy, the new victim is a Tunisian living in Rome she is already sending money, this was confirmed when he contacted me 2 weeks ago asking why I got him blocked on western union!
He has no shame and was actively trying to scam 2 of us out of money at the same time, he is a greedy lying sod that won’t ever stop scamming!
don’t give these men a penny they have multiple victims at once, they help each other out in Tunisia they are never as hard done by as they make out! The families are almost always involved in the rattery! Close your purse and close your heart please! It will never change and it will never get any better

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Jennie I haven’t read through all the post but as someone who wasted 7 years on a dirty begging lying bastdard I want to tell you don’t send another penny and get the hell away from him!
I’ve lost basically £43,000 to a loser, he gave every excuse as to why he needed money:
Mum needs an operation
Need money for electricity there’s has been cut off and they have to share electric by a cable with a neighbour
He needed money for an operation on his stomach( he disappeared for 24 hours then returned with no evidence of an operation) how stupid he claimed to have major abdominal surgery but was up and running to the disco 24 hours later!
These are just a few of the pathetic excuses he used, they were all lies, reality he was spending the money on cigarettes, alcohol, fake trainers, new phones, clothes, renting cars, and hotel stays with different women!
Where do you think my rat is now? Once I stopped sending money he started to abuse me, I was a bitch, a cheap woman, selfish! He always racially abused me! He became angry I wasted his time because in 7 years I never married him( he would never look at why) he cheated constantly, I wasn’t allowed on his fb or Instagram, he made himself very available to other women. He would get distant and drop me when he thought he met a woman that would give him more than I did. He took money from me using his mothers health as an excuse but reality paid for an apartment for him and a Tunisian girl from Germany to stay in. He was back begging me 3 weeks later when she left him! Calling her a bitch and a dirty whore, I stupidly got back with him after a lot of begging and blackmailing in his part, it got much worse after that, especially as I refused to send money! I blocked him he would find my family and write to them, he would constantly message my sister asking her to get me to talk to him, I would talk to him and make it clear it was done because of his lying and cheating, he would still beg for money. I knew he had someone else on the scene but he constantly denied it, in June this year he was begging me to go back to him and begging me for money I refused to send because I’m not stupid anymore and knew he had someone sending him money! He insisted I have a dirty mind and I don’t trust and I’m making him suffer, he asked for a birthday cake for his mum I did not send the money 1 hour later he came back and shown me a picture of the birthday cake and said he always has a way to get things! His Facebook is now filled with likes on pages about Tunisians living in Italy, the new victim is a Tunisian living in Rome she is already sending money, this was confirmed when he contacted me 2 weeks ago asking why I got him blocked on western union!
He has no shame and was actively trying to scam 2 of us out of money at the same time, he is a greedy lying sod that won’t ever stop scamming!
don’t give these men a penny they have multiple victims at once, they help each other out in Tunisia they are never as hard done by as they make out! The families are almost always involved in the rattery! Close your purse and close your heart please! It will never change and it will never get any better
Everything that you have said sounds exactly the way I see it too. They just extort money without a thought for how you are going to support yourself , you dont factor into their consideration, its all about improving their appearance.
My heart and purse closed at that airport on my way home :mad:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Mum needs an operation
This makes me so angry to read some of the dames excuses! Mine never shut me off wished he had of I was always blocking him but going back! I hope that you have e-mailed the embassy’s as discussed he sounds horrible and unfortunately there are a lot of them ewwwww So glad to be rid of mine

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
He
This makes me so angry to read some of the dames excuses! Mine never shut me off wished he had of I was always blocking him but going back! I hope that you have e-mailed the embassy’s as discussed he sounds horrible and unfortunately there are a lot of them ewwwww So glad to be rid of mine
he only shut me off when he was with other women... he would ALWAYS return and still will return when the new victim doesn’t give him his own way! He tried to play me as recently as June this year, he wants me to keep funding him as well as her, he has hidden her just like he hid me But after 7 years I know his cheating antics too well! He wants money and Europe! I hope he isn’t successful with either!
He hasn’t worked more than 1 week in the 7 years I knew him, how does he think he will survive Europe! Big disgraceful rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He

he only shut me off when he was with other women... he would ALWAYS return and still will return when the new victim doesn’t give him his own way! He tried to play me as recently as June this year, he wants me to keep funding him as well as her, he has hidden her just like he hid me But after 7 years I know his cheating antics too well! He wants money and Europe! I hope he isn’t successful with either!
He hasn’t worked more than 1 week in the 7 years I knew him, how does he think he will survive Europe! Big disgraceful rat
Oh no they don’t want to work for 15 dinars a day so mine always said who would when they can lay in bed and lie their way thru life? What a pathetic excuse for people

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He

The only way to get rid of him forever is to keep blocking him when he tries to return again. I know it is hard to do but I am afraid it's the only way because he will keep popping up when he is finished with the other ladies. After 7 years I think you realize this man is a disgrace and not a good man. Take back the power over your life and block him each and every time. My rat tried reach me several times and I stupidly talked to him. It's the same shite as before. He did that much time but now I just delete and block him. Stay strong and try to move on with your life and find happiness again you have invested to much time and money in this filthy pig, you can do it you are stronger then you think. Big hug AnnieAnon and much courage xxx

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
The only way to get rid of him forever is to keep blocking him when he tries to return again. I know it is hard to do but I am afraid it's the only way because he will keep popping up when he is finished with the other ladies. After 7 years I think you realize this man is a disgrace and not a good man. Take back the power over your life and block him each and every time. My rat tried reach me several times and I stupidly talked to him. It's the same shite as before. He did that much time but now I just delete and block him. Stay strong and try to move on with your life and find happiness again you have invested to much time and money in this filthy pig, you can do it you are stronger then you think. Big hug AnnieAnon and much courage xxx
Thankyou so much for your lovely words and encouragement! You are right he is a disgraceful man and I had to learn the hard way! I will keep him blocked and keep blocking him whenever he pops up! I used to think I couldn’t live without him, now I am happy and financially stable. He is really scum and glad he is someone else problem

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou so much for your lovely words and encouragement! You are right he is a disgraceful man and I had to learn the hard way! I will keep him blocked and keep blocking him whenever he pops up! I used to think I couldn’t live without him, now I am happy and financially stable. He is really scum and glad he is someone else problem
You most certainly CAN live without him!!!!! Your happy (and wealthy) future is waiting for you. Enjoy your rat free life!! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jennie

Senior Rat Expert
Mum needs an operation
I’m not sending anything.
Nope, not happening