Welcome to TLR

I hope I am wrong ...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I’m good.
I think he decided to “ghost” me not knowing that was my plan as well so he held strong for 2 days and didn’t text or call (nor did I to him) now he’s confused and blowing my phone up this morning
Hi Jennie just be strong and don't think he misses you he just wants to be sure you miss him. Are you still in doubt or are you sure he is a rat?

Emily

Senior Rat Expert
Met a Tunisian man online back in November and things got pretty serious pretty fast.
We were going to meet in June but Covid happened.
We talk daily.
We FaceTime.
I’ve never had any issue with him avoiding my calls or text.
He works but I don’t think it’s full-time work.
He constantly wants to talk or text. He sets an alarm (Time zones) so we can visit.
Even if it means him waking up at 1:00am to chat. Since November of last year I have sent about $1,500 to him.
Last month I sent him $400 so he could get a bike but instead of the bike he bought ME things ‍♀️
He seems like a good guy but I know they all do in the beginning.
I hope I don’t have a rat.
He bought you gifts with your money and he works !!!!! Exactly the same as mine how embarrassing it is for us to buy our own gifts wtf !!! They should never ask u for money its harem and totally degrading to ask a woman for MONEY how dare these rats no shame u should say no no no and hez defiantly a big rat .
A decent tunisian man would never shame himself to ask for money !!! And he sets a time zone so he dosen't confuse you with others !! Take it from me the first red flag is the money he dam works things are so cheap in tunisia but hey u work but in his mind your money is his but his money his is also !!! Crazy rats he expects ur money to be sent to him and u think hes a good man no way be careful this is only the begining next time it will more then visits where u will pay for all he will pay mothing u will recieve cheap gifts unless its your money!!!

Emily

Senior Rat Expert
I was told they married in Tunisia when she came to visit him.
At some point after getting married he got a travel visa for 3 months and during that 3 month stay there with her he finally just told him self that this wasn’t what he thought he wanted.

* Just to clarify. She didn’t divorce him. He is divorcing her. I know because some of the money that I sent him was for that purpose too and he showed me the paperwork.
& he did not leave her for me lol I don’t want people thinking that either

As of yesterday, he had received a letter stating that she is accepting the divorce from him.
What u paid his divorce or some off it a clever tatic from him he lies im sorry to be blunt but to have to say the truth this is a rat leave him before he turns u into a former shadow off yourself lieing rat they were born to lie and decieve all in the name off greed !!!

Emily

Senior Rat Expert
Listen none of us do I was with mine for 2 yrs the 3rd mainly off of course sometimes on as I would listen to his love lies and take him back . A lot of these ladies have sent so much to these lying morons don’t feel bad!!!!! I sent mine more then I wanted around 10 grand for nothing more then lies that he made up..., just know that all he says are lies please keep your money cut him off even if you love him as many of us did some still do block him if you need to
Tell him no more money!! If he loves you he will stay but do not believe any of his sad stories because they are nothing but LIES yes they are good at manipulating us with mind games .... take care of you!!! These ladies are very kind and smart you will get the support you need!! xoxo
10 grand oh wow that would make him extremely rich in tunisia im.crying reading this omg all this money this money was yours not his what a fucking scum rat !!!!

Emily

Senior Rat Expert
It is typical and it happens all the time. One rat tricked an old lady and scammed her of a huge amount of money (he pretended he wanted her to buy a car rental company that she would obviously own and where he would work).

When she started to ask about her investment and legal documents regarding the ownership, she ‘unfortunately’ got contacted by one of his brothers informing her he had died in a car crash.

That poor lady (French woman) rushed to Tunisia and the brother made her visit the deceased’s grave. She took pictures of herself putting flowers on it etc as well as pictures crying with the rat’s parents...

The ‘living’ brother managed to scam her again by comforting her and she eventually fell in love with the brother. He told her his elder brother was a crook and he didn’t love her as much as HE does.

He started to ask money, she sent again...

One day she finally showed the pictures to someone who could read Arabic and it was the grave of another person, of couuuuurse.

No one had died as expected, the first rat married another french girl and got her pregnant. She contacted the lady when she realised he was a rat. He ran away when he got a permanent visa.

The old lady is aware of this whole mess and yet she still sticks to her rat despite that...
She’s trying to get her first investment money back and on the other side she still feeds her new rat.
omg i can't read no more its sickening I feel physically sick these stories have me in tears wtf angry tears wanting to punch the rats!!! Callous devious scum rats!!! Go sit in coffee when u go take a translator see the real truth off what they say about you it won't be easy to listen to but its what you need to do

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
omg i can't read no more its sickening I feel physically sick these stories have me in tears wtf angry tears wanting to punch the rats!!! Callous devious scum rats!!! Go sit in coffee when u go take a translator see the real truth off what they say about you it won't be easy to listen to but its what you need to do
Emily , it's a full time income source, the rats families are literally drooling when they wheel you to their filthy family homes to parade their lottery ticket ( you).

My prospective MIL had me dressed up like Ali Baba, I got gifts from her that day,( mostly all cheap ugly tat) and all of them telling me they loved me like their daughter and sister within 5 minutes.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Emily , it's a full time income source, the rats families are literally drooling when they wheel you to their filthy family homes to parade their lottery ticket ( you).

My prospective MIL had me dressed up like Ali Baba, I got gifts from her that day,( mostly all cheap ugly tat) and all of them telling me they loved me like their daughter and sister within 5 minutes.
60B94DA4-B7AE-4508-833F-D78655934B15.jpeg

Emily

Senior Rat Expert

There home was filthy for all the years i visited but a little strange the the home has now new everything furniture roof TV kitchen but they had no money but now the cash is being splashed everywhere new car as well but for years and years it was filthy and disgusting theve even built a new extension on side strange where money has suddenly come from !!!!! But the mother still the same in same clothes !!!!

Emily

Senior Rat Expert

And they laugh at you and say things that are disgusting heard it all on my translater !!!!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
And they laugh at you and say things that are disgusting heard it all on my translater !!!!!
I’m so sorry for how poorly you were treated by these horrible people, Emily. How dare the rat asked you bring gifts to his family? They do that in between family members, when one travels abroad, the rest of the family expects to get gifts but it’s not a tradition for you. If he was decent, he’d understand that and wouldn’t ask (but then he wouldn’t be a rat) Also, you were not a family member in the first place and you had no obligation to give them gifts. I can understand your anger and utter disgust for these people. It’s good that you come here and empty your load and it helps other ladies too. Your posts are very genuine, you say it bluntly like it is. It’s very informative for other victims who don’t know that much yet about Bezness.,

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
There home was filthy for all the years i visited but a little strange the the home has now new everything furniture roof TV kitchen but they had no money but now the cash is being splashed everywhere new car as well but for years and years it was filthy and disgusting theve even built a new extension on side strange where money has suddenly come from !!!!! But the mother still the same in same clothes !!!!
Maybe he got from another victim! Or victims