Welcome to TLR

I know I'm on the wrong site for this, but I don't give a damn! They just accept the visa!

N

NatalieNat

Gefeliciteerd Nat!!! Geweldig nieuws, ben erg blij voor jullie!!!
Dank je NetNiet! Nu is het zijn beurt om naar hier te komen :) Ik heb het jaren gedaan en heb maanden en maanden in Tunesie gespendeerd en echt genoten, maar het is toch een last van mijn schouders als ik es ziek word ofzo hij hier zal zijn of kan komen zonder problemen :)

S

sad sad girl2

Be very very happy sweet and beautiful Nata :) I am so happy for you :) May God bless you and your wonderful husband :) tell him that after all we have experienced, he is our almost only hope - that there are good and trustworthy men out there :)

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
Im so happy for you Nat, it is good to hear news like this for a change, thanks for telling us...I wish you both a long happy life together xx

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
Hoi NatalieNat, alle geluk toegewenst in jullie toekomst samen! Ik kom ook met mijn man definitief terug uit Tunesië eind juli, via Tunis, misschien wel met hetzelfde vliegtuig?

N

NatalieNat

Hoi NatalieNat, alle geluk toegewenst in jullie toekomst samen! Ik kom ook met mijn man definitief terug uit Tunesië eind juli, via Tunis, misschien wel met hetzelfde vliegtuig?
Ohhhhhhhh!!! Jij spreekt nederlands! :D
Proficiat! Hoe spannend!!! Toevallig niet op 29 juli??? ;)

N

NatalieNat

No, we're coming back sooner...on the nationale feestdag...
Am preparing my house as well...time to get rid of the old stuff and start again in new things!
Oh good luck Laurence! I'm renovating the house and I thought they would not accept before october so I was comfortable with time. I broke walls and the bathroom and even I sleep on the sofa because i don t have a room yet adn its like a ruin here so I was very happy but also a bit upset when they accept now already hehe:oops::)
I'm running out of time and still have to much to do!
You live in Holland or Belgium?

N

NatalieNat

I have the same origin as you and we'll be living in Brussels. Good luck with the transformation of your house! And all the luck in the world for your couple.
good luck for you too!!! And enjoy your vacation in Tunisia!! :)

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
Hummm actually it's the other way around NatalieNat, we're living in Tunisia and going to live in Brussels now. But I guess I can consider my weeks left in Tunisia as a kind of holiday...although we'll be very busy preparing our departure.

N

NatalieNat

Hummm actually it's the other way around NatalieNat, we're living in Tunisia and going to live in Brussels now. But I guess I can consider my weeks left in Tunisia as a kind of holiday...although we'll be very busy preparing our departure.
ohhh!!! Welcome back ( to the bad weather) :D