Welcome to TLR

I know I'm on the wrong site for this, but I don't give a damn! They just accept the visa!

N

NetNiet

Now I'm good, was in the hospital in Tunisia and really ill but I'm back in Belgium now and recovering well :) So happy that my husband is here with me, he's really spoiling me :)
Ohhhh noooo what happened???

O

once-more

Hope your health is fine again NatalieNat! Welcome in Belgium to your husband.
We arrived a week ago in Brussels as well...have already seen the funniest situations with my husband hahaha, it could be called "a Touareg in Europe"...
Laurence, were you able to take your dog as well? And yes I can imagine those situations.... when my hubby came to Switzerland, we had some really funny situations:)))

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
We took our dog with us, no way we would leave him behind! Husband loves the weather here, is really happy with the rain and the green environment! Our dog will be examined by a good vet on monday, but I think he's in very good shape. Even the dog appreciates the weather here, has more punch and sleeps better.

N

NatalieNat

Hope your health is fine again NatalieNat! Welcome in Belgium to your husband.
We arrived a week ago in Brussels as well...have already seen the funniest situations with my husband hahaha, it could be called "a Touareg in Europe"...
hehe we had already hilarious situations to! I almost peed my pants a few times :)
How are you doing in Belgium? Are you used to it already? I can imagine it feels strange to be back... x

N

NatalieNat

Ohhhh noooo what happened???
To make a 3-weeks story short - I had a kind of bacterium witch first was in my digestive system but after went in all my body especially my muscels. The bacterium was kinda " eating" my muscels ( I don t know how to express in english) and I had extremely high fever.
We went to several doctors before they knew what I had exactly. When they knew I lost already 8 kg and my husband took me into emergency unconscious. I didn t wake up before 3 days after and even then I could not talk or open my eyes or breath well. I'm still in treatment with baxters but doing much better :)
I'm so proud on my husband, he heard I might not make it as they didn t find antibiotics witch the bacterium was not resistant to, but kept himself really strong for my kids. Took really good care of them more then a few weeks alone and still doing it.
And still he is "prooving" that there is good tunisian men ;)
He's renovating the house here since day 1 we arrived. He's really working his ass off and between cooking for me, cleaning, doing laundry...
I admire him as he is doing ramadan, I don't understand where he get all his energy, can imagine its not easy at all...
Guess I'm really lucky with him... I love him to bits :)

M

Mona1

To make a 3-weeks story short - I had a kind of bacterium witch first was in my digestive system but after went in all my body especially my muscels. The bacterium was kinda " eating" my muscels ( I don t know how to express in english) and I had extremely high fever.
We went to several doctors before they knew what I had exactly. When they knew I lost already 8 kg and my husband took me into emergency unconscious. I didn t wake up before 3 days after and even then I could not talk or open my eyes or breath well. I'm still in treatment with baxters but doing much better :)
I'm so proud on my husband, he heard I might not make it as they didn t find antibiotics witch the bacterium was not resistant to, but kept himself really strong for my kids. Took really good care of them more then a few weeks alone and still doing it.
He's renovating the house here since day 1 we arrived. He's really working his ass off and between cooking for me, cleaning, doing laundry...
I admire him as he is doing ramadan, I don't understand where he get all his energy, can imagine its not easy at all...
What a wonderful example of a good, genuine man. I am so glad you are feeling a bit better after what must have been a really scary experience. Make sure you get yourself really well and we look forward to you posting again.

Big hugs xxxx

M

marilyna

Wish you better Natalie Nat, you have a good man there.

E

eagleeye69

its wonderful to hear this type of message for a change..............you found yourself a diamond in the rough as they say.....congrats.

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
We made the most unusual picture of my husband in keswa zarga and lahfa (blue touareg clothes and 20 m of black headcovering around his head) and our dog in front of the Brussels Atomium...caused kind of trafic jam.
NatalieNat, hope all is well now.

K

Kirstyo

OMG you are so lucky your ok...take care x

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
NatalieNat, I have been suffering from a severe middle ear infection for more than a month now, resistent to all antibiotic treatment up to yesterday. Finally the laboratory has found the germ and the only medecin that is going to cure it, it's a gram negative bacteria probably from our own swimming pool in Tunisia (water was constantly at 36° by over 50° outside temperature, which explains the presence of the bacteria doing very well even in Chloor charged water). I am deaf at one ear (tympan is gone...) and might need surgery to get my right ear functioning again. I am so glad NetNiet didn't come to visit me and didn't swim in our pool!!!

My husband is planning now to visit tomorrow the historical Brussels "Grande Place" in his touareg blue clothing...will be quite an experience again.