Welcome to TLR

I know I'm on the wrong site for this, but I don't give a damn! They just accept the visa!

M

Mona1

I had one once and it was just about the worst pain I have ever had, worse than child birth. Hope you are better soon, Laurence.

M

marilyna

Hope you get better soon Laurence, I have had an ear infection too, and the pain was awful. I was prescribed Ciproflaxin, and it cleared it in days.

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
Thanks folks for your concern.
Yes, I suffered a lot already with this middle ear infection, sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall! If the Ciprofloxacine doesn't work within 4 days I'll have to go to the hospital to get intravenous treatment. Still hoping to get better with oral medication though.

N

NatalieNat

hope you get better soon Laurence! I was hoping you enjoyed being back in belgium but your ear is ruin it. Take care and I hope your husband spoils you a bit ;)
For me tuesday an other day in the hospital, start to be my second home ;) but feeling better every day.
When I'm strong enough I have to have operation but we expect good results.
The only negative thing is that we have trouble with papers in Belgium about the " acte the marriage" they don't accept :(

N

NetNiet

Hi Nat, sorry to hear you were in hospital again this week! I was indeed wondering if what happened now, would have influence about your operation.......hope you will feel better soon!!!

Why don't they accept the acte the marriage? I'm not sure how it is in Belgium, but I did had to let it sign here by the Governeur from this region and in Tunis the Ministery and as last the Embassy and than it was no problem.

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
NatalieNat, hope you will be better very soon! As for my ear, already a lot lesser pain, the treatment is working!
Why don't they accept your "acte de mariage" in Belgium? I guess you're living in Flanders, so have a legal translation into Flemish. Our acte de mariage was in French and was accepted as such in Brussels, we had it legalised by the foreign office in Tunis and the Belgian Embassy there. I have to say that first they didn't want to accept it without a police investigation as we have an age gap, but after I went to the city hall and talked to the lady in charge it was accepted. I told her that she should give me an office there and that I would easily just filter the white and grey marriages!!! And that I would give her right away a list of about 20 Tunisians from my bled that contracted a white marriage and got easily into Belgium... She wanted to get rid of me I guess, so our marriage was recognized right away in Belgium hahaha.

M

marilyna

NatalieNat, hope you will be better very soon! As for my ear, already a lot lesser pain, the treatment is working!
Why don't they accept your "acte de mariage" in Belgium? I guess you're living in Flanders, so have a legal translation into Flemish. Our acte de mariage was in French and was accepted as such in Brussels, we had it legalised by the foreign office in Tunis and the Belgian Embassy there. I have to say that first they didn't want to accept it without a police investigation as we have an age gap, but after I went to the city hall and talked to the lady in charge it was accepted. I told her that she should give me an office there and that I would easily just filter the white and grey marriages!!! And that I would give her right away a list of about 20 Tunisians from my bled that contracted a white marriage and got easily into Belgium... She wanted to get rid of me I guess, so our marriage was recognized right away in Belgium hahaha.
I wonder why she wasn't interested in taking your list of 20 Tunisians Laurence,lol.

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
You should have seen her face when I told her that my list would content even two cases of Tunisians married to a Belgian lady but engaged to a girl from the bled and going to get married to that fiancée (getting her over here) asap after the Belgian law would allow them to...
The police controls in Belgium and the enquiries before giving belgian identity card for 5 years are really ridiculous, the scamming men all get through them easily, I know of several cases that even never lived actually together with their so called "wives"...
NatalieNat I hope that you'll get your situation cleared out, but don't fear to speak loud and clear to the ones in charge of your file!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Yes, I am also curious if they are still together and happily married.
Just to prove that there are normal men in Tunisia
Are they skeptical they have no good reputation either in Tunisia or in Europe as long a list of bezness? But she says she's happy let's hope it's right today?

420weblazeit

NatalieNat...my husband has just has his visa accepted into Australia took 5 and a half months, he will be here in approximately 6 weeks!!
There is no Australian embassy in Tunisia. How can one get a visa to Australia? Is a trip to Cairo necessary?