Welcome to TLR

I need bait, who can help me?

AnnieAnon

Ratslayer
Don’t waste your time trying to set up a honey trap, he will probably know it’s you and act like an angel, may even go as far as telling you about it to make him seem innocent!
Or if he is dumb enough to fall for the trap why hurt yourself proving something your gut already knows anyway? Leave and don’t look back! Your time is precious don’t waste it on a scummy, lazy Tunisian Rat

Bee.

Ratslayer
I want to tell you something from an Arab woman perspective, please don’t take offense, by no means do I try to disrespect. My husband and I live in western country now so I see both sides and I don’t think either is wrong. Your way of thinking differs so much from his that I really honestly don’t see a legit relationship working for you and him. For example, we don’t casually date or have relationship similar to western world, our relationship starts always with the understanding we are in this to marry. So if you are to the point that you want to see him he thinks it will lead to a marriage. Also, I’m not saying I agree, but many women leave their children from another relationship if she has with her family and focus on her soon to be new love. Children will not come over your husband in most cases. So I know he is not interested in your children or who they are taken care of, he will never see this as his responsibility. Also if you expect a good man, Tunisian or any Arab or North African , never ever use vulgar words to him or in front of him, when Arab man hear this it’s not reversed and he will understand your not practical, therefore only good to use to his benefit. If you don’t want to pay for travel tell him this , be prepared to wait as he may not save money as fast as you could, but if he wants to see you then make him pay. Believe me if he wants it he will borrow 500 dinar from each friend that has it and purchase what you need to visit and he has friends that manage apartments I’m sure and they will discount some room for him.. they can do if they want. But my advise is sit down and ask your self, is this going someplace or is time being wasted.
Hi there, Yes its fine, I dont take offence..
When it comes to your comment about casually dating or similar relationship, He has casually dated more people then Ive been serious with on one hand. Ive been with two people in my whole life, He said hes dated many. So when it comes to how I think about casually dating persoanlly for me (Even if he thinks the same way as me but actions show differently to what you say) I never understood the whole dating thing. I dont date and have never dated, Its not something im comfortable with myself, and im quite conservative in this way.

I have made it clear that if we get along and actually love each other (And get to know each other first!) we may marry later. If marriage is so important to them (which i know is a lie to most) then he will understand i will NOT use marriage as a way for a visa. only for love. He knows this.

I agree with you about the children. Not even just an Arab man, but any man on the planet will most likley think that. And I know this is not his responsiblitiy. But I am not like other women (selfish in my eyes who dont deserve children), I would never leave my kids for another man, ever. I choose my kids over their own father, so ill never choose a near stranger over them either... You come into a relationship with kids, you get whole pakage, not juist the woman...

"never ever use vulgar words to him or in front of him, when Arab man hear this it’s not reversed and he will understand your not practical, therefore only good to use to his benefit."
I dont understand this.. Using a swear word makes me not practical? I honestly dont know what these two things have in common with each other...
AND to be fair I never used this language with him, till he told me to be comfortable, then I just spoke like myself, not pretending to be something im not. Ive never used bad langage agaist him or directed towards him. yes i swear in general converstaion.. One thing I dont stand for, Hypocrisy.. Whatever he as done or is alowed to do I do not appcreciate being told I can not do the same. Not that I do. Two saying in this world the whole planet should know....
"Practice what you preach" and
"Lead by example"

Its also not a matter of not wanting to travel or that I dont want to pay for travel.. This I want to do..
Its a matter of not being able to. Im solo parent, I have bills, a household to run, children to feed and dress, I dont have a cent to save at the end of the week after all my responsiblities are taken care of.. When it comes to saving, he only has himself to think about and worry a bout, He can save more and faster then I ever could. He is not in Tunisia so the currency he is using is high.. The difference between us is that hes pushing me to get to him. I am not pushing him to save faster, he can do what he can do.

You are also right, He will find and make his way to me if he is genuine. I belive if he is true and genuine then yes I could see myself with him for the long haul, But if he is proving himself not to be, which things are looking this way then I will let him go, he can marry and do whoever and whatever he wishes.

Bee.

Ratslayer
True Neonnurse I trapped a rat provided all the evidence to the lady but these rats have a way of talking themselves out of it so the lady still is left wondering if the rat is genuine or not. I am not a long time here at the forum but reading here and learning from the experience from other ladies it's now clear to me how a rat acts. They create a story to the woman on how their life is so she will believe every shite that comes out of their mouths. I get it ladies want proof but it is very rare a woman sends a request to a man, and these rats know that to so they are very cautious. This rat in question has lied to bee from the beginning. He had a visa (for school or something) for Spain so at one point he must have been Spanish-speaking or else how would he have learned anything there, sounds suspicious to me.
yes he was working an internship for a hostel, he worked at front desk checking in and checkin people out. I think my understanding is a certain level of english, but im not sure about spanish. He can say simple things like me, but dont think he is fluent.

Bee.

Ratslayer
I’m sure you want to know now as not later! Yours don’t seem like our typical rat asking for money I guess they have their own ways mine was asking me in a month of talking so I can see why you want to know so you can let go before you really fall!!
your right he hasnt hurt me yet. Ive been one of the lucky ones..
Yes exactly, I want to know now or sooner rather then later. And i wont get hurt i promise lol. maybe a little down for a bit but I have big bounce back game. And i naturally dont get very attched to many humans.. This will be a positive in my eyes. "Horrible truths over comforting lies" lol.

Yes is finding himself more desperate, he got himself into his own mess though. He really thinks or hes just telling me that hes giving up everything for me.. haha yeah right.. what you giving up?

Bee.

Ratslayer
Don’t waste your time trying to set up a honey trap, he will probably know it’s you and act like an angel, may even go as far as telling you about it to make him seem innocent!
Or if he is dumb enough to fall for the trap why hurt yourself proving something your gut already knows anyway? Leave and don’t look back! Your time is precious don’t waste it on a scummy, lazy Tunisian Rat
I know what you mean. I dont think anyone can write to him like I do. I talk and write with a lot of kiwi influence. If you talk proper or like ypour not from here, dont say things like "true that" "sweet as" "As" after everything. "Aye" after every question like a Canadian etc, he wont know its me if you dont talk like me lol.. no jokes. I always joke so be serious guy haha.

And if he falls for it, I promise I wont be hurt. Im already wasting time and energy now. I just want to know.. But I understand what yall are saying

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi there, Yes its fine, I dont take offence..
When it comes to your comment about casually dating or similar relationship, He has casually dated more people then Ive been serious with on one hand. Ive been with two people in my whole life, He said hes dated many. So when it comes to how I think about casually dating persoanlly for me (Even if he thinks the same way as me but actions show differently to what you say) I never understood the whole dating thing. I dont date and have never dated, Its not something im comfortable with myself, and im quite conservative in this way.

I have made it clear that if we get along and actually love each other (And get to know each other first!) we may marry later. If marriage is so important to them (which i know is a lie to most) then he will understand i will NOT use marriage as a way for a visa. only for love. He knows this.

I agree with you about the children. Not even just an Arab man, but any man on the planet will most likley think that. And I know this is not his responsiblitiy. But I am not like other women (selfish in my eyes who dont deserve children), I would never leave my kids for another man, ever. I choose my kids over their own father, so ill never choose a near stranger over them either... You come into a relationship with kids, you get whole pakage, not juist the woman...

"never ever use vulgar words to him or in front of him, when Arab man hear this it’s not reversed and he will understand your not practical, therefore only good to use to his benefit."
I dont understand this.. Using a swear word makes me not practical? I honestly dont know what these two things have in common with each other...
AND to be fair I never used this language with him, till he told me to be comfortable, then I just spoke like myself, not pretending to be something im not. Ive never used bad langage agaist him or directed towards him. yes i swear in general converstaion.. One thing I dont stand for, Hypocrisy.. Whatever he as done or is alowed to do I do not appcreciate being told I can not do the same. Not that I do. Two saying in this world the whole planet should know....
"Practice what you preach" and
"Lead by example"

Its also not a matter of not wanting to travel or that I dont want to pay for travel.. This I want to do..
Its a matter of not being able to. Im solo parent, I have bills, a household to run, children to feed and dress, I dont have a cent to save at the end of the week after all my responsiblities are taken care of.. When it comes to saving, he only has himself to think about and worry a bout, He can save more and faster then I ever could. He is not in Tunisia so the currency he is using is high.. The difference between us is that hes pushing me to get to him. I am not pushing him to save faster, he can do what he can do.

You are also right, He will find and make his way to me if he is genuine. I belive if he is true and genuine then yes I could see myself with him for the long haul, But if he is proving himself not to be, which things are looking this way then I will let him go, he can marry and do whoever and whatever he wishes.
The currency is high in europ? It's the euro currency he is using and living here is expensive I doubt he could save alot of money, he need to earn much money to live a decent live here as he is illegal in Germany his income depends on the jobs he can get on the black market. He wants to go back to tunisia and start the process for a visa to come to you? How many years do you think this will take? Many years I think.... It wil show he outstayed his visa in Spain and was illegal in Germany as this will be the country who is sending him back to tunisia.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
your right he hasnt hurt me yet. Ive been one of the lucky ones..
Yes exactly, I want to know now or sooner rather then later. And i wont get hurt i promise lol. maybe a little down for a bit but I have big bounce back game. And i naturally dont get very attched to many humans.. This will be a positive in my eyes. "Horrible truths over comforting lies" lol.

Yes is finding himself more desperate, he got himself into his own mess though. He really thinks or hes just telling me that hes giving up everything for me.. haha yeah right.. what you giving up?
For real what is it that he is giving up?? We are always the ones giving up things! Tell him to give up that money for your trip!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I know what you mean. I dont think anyone can write to him like I do. I talk and write with a lot of kiwi influence. If you talk proper or like ypour not from here, dont say things like "true that" "sweet as" "As" after everything. "Aye" after every question like a Canadian etc, he wont know its me if you dont talk like me lol.. no jokes. I always joke so be serious guy haha.

And if he falls for it, I promise I wont be hurt. Im already wasting time and energy now. I just want to know.. But I understand what yall are saying
Hi Bee as I told before trust us when the ladies here say a love trap doesn't work we mean that. It has been done before by several members and it fails each and every time. We gave you all the tools we could to help you to decide if this man is a rat or not. He can be lovely and understanding or nice to talk to, you feel a connection or something to him but it is clear to me he is a rat.

chauncine1

Ratslayer
Hi all..
I understand a lot of you don't want anything to do with Tunisian men anymore. But I want to ask if anyone of the ladies here from Europe or even better Germany can help me lay a trap for mine.
I'm done asking questions and hearing words from him. I want to catch him out for better or worse and make my decision about him soon. I don't trust him and hes making it easier for me to not. I want facts and hard proof that hes not into me and is in fact using me and have others on the side to use also and as backup if we fail.
I understand that my comment right now is proof I should let it go but I want hard evidence and I feel like the only help I can get is here.
I've tried making a fake profile but its not old enough. I dont even have the expertise to deceive. I can't test him myself because I'm too honest with my thoughts, I give myself away if I try lol..
Would one of you ladies be willing to help me to bait him please??

Good luck to you babe! I know we want to give men the benefit of the doubt sometimes, when they haven't earned it and when they show up with 8 thousand red flags, we still wanna be hopeful. I hope you get the answers you are seeking and that you will find closure. A honey trap has potential of turning sour very quickly and I think you'll be better off without one and just distancing yourself from him a bit and see if he will notice and then go from there.

I feel you are so available to him all the time because you enjoy talking to him and the attention he gives you, in the hope that it turns into something more. He knows he has you in his back pocket and you arent going anywhere so that could be why he is talking to other women or why you feel he possibly is. If a man truly wants you he will show you. So put some distance between you and him and see how he will react from that.

Or just be direct and honest with him. Say "we have been talking for a while and I am hoping for something more but I dont think you are putting enough effort and showing me that this is something you want as well. I am going to have to reconsider my investment in you and see what my next step will be moving forward. I like you a lot but I feel I am the only one working towards a relationship and I feel you are possibly distracted and talking to other women." and see what he says. He can sweet talk you all he wants to after that to reel you back in but he needs to know that your life and happiness doesnt depend on a relationship with him and that you are not looking for a stagnant relationship. He should be adding to your joy not becoming your joy. It seems you gave him a lot more power than he deserves in your life.

Put a little heat under his a$$ and let him know you are looking to make a move. I wouldnt accuse him of "cheating" or "messaging" other women since for sure that is not 100% confirmed ( I hate accusing people of things or being accused of something that isnt true) but let him know you have power in this relationship and you care about your future and your well-being regardless of what he is doing. If you loose him in the process then you will know he wasnt serious about you. If he does decide to step up, let him know what you need from him and put a time frame on it. Dont let him "make effort" indefinitely, tell him I would like you to save up for the next 3 months and book a flight to see me or pay half of my trip to come and see you, or something like that. I'm not one to take gifts from men or let them pay anything for me when we arent serious because the last thing you want is to "owe" someone something.

You're a smart woman and independent and you are beautiful just like all the other ladies here but just know that your children are looking up to you and their lives and future are hoping that you make the right choice for yourself and for them as well. I'm sure you'll manage either way but keep in mind all the good advice these lovely ladies have given you and make your decision. <3 best of luck to you sis. Stay blessed. <3

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yep he is.. He was supossed to work his jobs and do whatever he could to save the Euro doller, then go home to Tunis to start the process.. But either way his passport gonna have a bad stamp from his expired visa regardless
Where does He want you to come to Tunisia or Germany ?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Good luck to you babe! I know we want to give men the benefit of the doubt sometimes, when they haven't earned it and when they show up with 8 thousand red flags, we still wanna be hopeful. I hope you get the answers you are seeking and that you will find closure. A honey trap has potential of turning sour very quickly and I think you'll be better off without one and just distancing yourself from him a bit and see if he will notice and then go from there.

I feel you are so available to him all the time because you enjoy talking to him and the attention he gives you, in the hope that it turns into something more. He knows he has you in his back pocket and you arent going anywhere so that could be why he is talking to other women or why you feel he possibly is. If a man truly wants you he will show you. So put some distance between you and him and see how he will react from that.

Or just be direct and honest with him. Say "we have been talking for a while and I am hoping for something more but I dont think you are putting enough effort and showing me that this is something you want as well. I am going to have to reconsider my investment in you and see what my next step will be moving forward. I like you a lot but I feel I am the only one working towards a relationship and I feel you are possibly distracted and talking to other women." and see what he says. He can sweet talk you all he wants to after that to reel you back in but he needs to know that your life and happiness doesnt depend on a relationship with him and that you are not looking for a stagnant relationship. He should be adding to your joy not becoming your joy. It seems you gave him a lot more power than he deserves in your life.

Put a little heat under his a$$ and let him know you are looking to make a move. I wouldnt accuse him of "cheating" or "messaging" other women since for sure that is not 100% confirmed ( I hate accusing people of things or being accused of something that isnt true) but let him know you have power in this relationship and you care about your future and your well-being regardless of what he is doing. If you loose him in the process then you will know he wasnt serious about you. If he does decide to step up, let him know what you need from him and put a time frame on it. Dont let him "make effort" indefinitely, tell him I would like you to save up for the next 3 months and book a flight to see me or pay half of my trip to come and see you, or something like that. I'm not one to take gifts from men or let them pay anything for me when we arent serious because the last thing you want is to "owe" someone something.

You're a smart woman and independent and you are beautiful just like all the other ladies here but just know that your children are looking up to you and their lives and future are hoping that you make the right choice for yourself and for them as well. I'm sure you'll manage either way but keep in mind all the good advice these lovely ladies have given you and make your decision. <3 best of luck to you sis. Stay blessed. <3
Good advice

Bee.

Ratslayer
The currency is high in europ? It's the euro currency he is using and living here is expensive I doubt he could save alot of money, he need to earn much money to live a decent live here as he is illegal in Germany his income depends on the jobs he can get on the black market. He wants to go back to tunisia and start the process for a visa to come to you? How many years do you think this will take? Many years I think.... It wil show he outstayed his visa in Spain and was illegal in Germany as this will be the country who is sending him back to tunisia.
Ok I relent! lol.. I wont continue with the honey trap, I cant without your guys help anyway.

I meant compared to Tunisia the wage is better, well imma just call it "payment" in his situation. I know excatly how long its gonna take him to save enough to get here. Years! Ive told him this but he still thinks and hopes its gonna be faster. This is why he pushing for the marriage, but I wont let that happen.

Yes you make a good point about it showing on his visa too.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ok I relent! lol.. I wont continue with the honey trap, I cant without your guys help anyway.

I meant compared to Tunisia the wage is better, well imma just call it "payment" in his situation. I know excatly how long its gonna take him to save enough to get here. Years! Ive told him this but he still thinks and hopes its gonna be faster. This is why he pushing for the marriage, but I wont let that happen.

He can hope all he wants his first purpose is finding a woman who will help him to achieve his goal, by marriage or support him through the visa process and the marriage will be his first choice hence this why he wants you to marry him quick. It's never a good idea to marry quick even if you know the man in real life. As @chauncine suggests take a few steps back see what he does? We all know how you are feeling now thinking he could be genuine but the chance of that would be the 1% i thknk.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You are also right, He will find and make his way to me if he is genuine.
Oh Bee

Myself and others have explained that there is NO way he will get a visa to NZ and I think you know that deep down, you are craving the contact, the sweet words but you say he hasn't hurt you yet he is hurting you long term because one day you will look back and wish you could have the time with your children, time that was spent on this ILLEGAL immigrant that held no future for you.

I know it is so SO hard but you need to walk away and enjoy YOUR life and your children - do not waste another minute on him, please.

Hugs

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

The only way he may get there is thru the marriage!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh Bee

Myself and others have explained that there is NO way he will get a visa to NZ and I think you know that deep down, you are craving the contact, the sweet words but you say he hasn't hurt you yet he is hurting you long term because one day you will look back and wish you could have the time with your children, time that was spent on this ILLEGAL immigrant that held no future for you.

I know it is so SO hard but you need to walk away and enjoy YOUR life and your children - do not waste another minute on him, please.

Hugs

MH x
True walk away before your feelings get involved even more then they are now

Bee.

Ratslayer

Hi there! Thankyou so much for your reply. You all have given me great advice.
I think this is the best approach for me. I dont know he is talking to other females, its not confirmed like you said, and if it ends up being he was a good person the last thing i want to do is hurt anyone. The advise you give me is good and ill take all this on board.
I already am pretty straight forward and honest and ive brought this up to him, Its his words that arent trusted when I ask directly. He says the typical answer of "your the only one" "Im focused only with you" etc. So this doesnt work. I will always contine to ask questions and be direct and straight forward but in this instance its too easy to deceive over calls.

Thankyou so much for your message I really appreciate that. xx

Bee.

Ratslayer
He can hope all he wants his first purpose is finding a woman who will help him to achieve his goal, by marriage or support him through the visa process and the marriage will be his first choice hence this why he wants you to marry him quick. It's never a good idea to marry quick even if you know the man in real life. As @chauncine suggests take a few steps back see what he does? We all know how you are feeling now thinking he could be genuine but the chance of that would be the 1% i thknk.
yes I think so too. Sad for him.. Even if he gets what he wants in the future with someone eles, at the end of it all its still gonna be sad for him. I think I will definitly take on @chauncine1 advise on how to approach this xx Thankyou for this ladies.. Its pretty evident to me now how this is gonna play out. haha the funny thing is I dont even feel bad or angry about it. Im not missing out, but him, and others like him and worse...I beleive in karma. You are all right and ive come on here enough to learn enough and know enough by now. The limited options for him, only being 3.. has hit this home for me.. there is just no way he wants me for me. hes desperate and im not giving him what he wants. He got himself into that situation..

Bee.

Ratslayer
Oh Bee

Hugs

MH x
I wouldnt go as far as saying I crave him, enjoy him and his company yes. But I can go without lol.. I understand what your saying though @MH007 ... I will definatly take Chaunice advise and if I get shit from him then its a block from me.

Thankyou ladies. Im a little bummed out I couldnt try for the honeypot but i understand what your all saying and i frankly dont have the patience to wait weeks and months to get him to bite so thats ok too.

Ill be back and let you know what happens xx Thankyouuuu!

chauncine1

Ratslayer
Hi there! Thankyou so much for your reply. You all have given me great advice.
I think this is the best approach for me. I dont know he is talking to other females, its not confirmed like you said, and if it ends up being he was a good person the last thing i want to do is hurt anyone. The advise you give me is good and ill take all this on board.
I already am pretty straight forward and honest and ive brought this up to him, Its his words that arent trusted when I ask directly. He says the typical answer of "your the only one" "Im focused only with you" etc. So this doesnt work. I will always contine to ask questions and be direct and straight forward but in this instance its too easy to deceive over calls.

Thankyou so much for your message I really appreciate that. xx
You're welcome love! We were all in love at some point looking for answers and being hopeful. Keep us posted on how it goes and know that we are hoping for the best but expecting the worse. Either way we are here for you to give you advice and help you get to where you are going. Take care and have a blessed weekend! <3

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all..
I understand a lot of you don't want anything to do with Tunisian men anymore. But I want to ask if anyone of the ladies here from Europe or even better Germany can help me lay a trap for mine.
I'm done asking questions and hearing words from him. I want to catch him out for better or worse and make my decision about him soon. I don't trust him and hes making it easier for me to not. I want facts and hard proof that hes not into me and is in fact using me and have others on the side to use also and as backup if we fail.
I understand that my comment right now is proof I should let it go but I want hard evidence and I feel like the only help I can get is here.
I've tried making a fake profile but its not old enough. I dont even have the expertise to deceive. I can't test him myself because I'm too honest with my thoughts, I give myself away if I try lol..
Would one of you ladies be willing to help me to bait him please??

You already have hard proof that he is a liar, whether it is about hard facts or other women.

Do you really think he would have worked so, so hard, and for such a long time, to get a student visa and then just give it up so he can live as an illegal?

Surely the fact that he lied to you about such important things and proved himself a scammer is enough, whether he is grooming other women or not.

Mica

Administrator
Staff member

Yes the wage is better in Europe but the cost of living is way way higher than it is In Tunisia. When put into perspective, there isn't much difference.

Also, as he's working illegally, his wage will be considerably lower than even the minimum wage.

My guess is he's desperate, struggling to get by and sharing a one bedroom apartment with 5 or 6 other illegals. He's not going to tell you that, so of course he's telling you that he will give up his wonderful life just to be with you :rolleyes: