Welcome to TLR

I need bait, who can help me?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
There are also a lot of property scams in Egypt where the man gets a woman to buy or invest in a villa or flat then she ends up locked out with nothing.
There are lot's of these scams also in Tunisia, a fair few members here in the past have lost a LOT of money by being scammed to invest in what she believed would be their home or invested in businesses that never materialised.

MH x

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
You're right ! Tunisia, is like a part of Europe, that isn't European, the Laws, the legislation etc.. even the constitution is adapted from European countries, well mainly France .. In terms of Religion, Egypt is more extremist, therefore, women's rights is pretty much absent ... In Egypt a man can marry up to 4 women, and can divorce with one word "You're divorced" and boom, legally speaking it is a divorce ..
In Tunisia on the other hand, Women's rights movement is pretty much old, and their right are guarded and well managed by LAW .. a man can get married only to one woman ! they have emphasized on the gender equality too .. Divorce is pretty much like any other country as well.

so in many ways, in Tunisia you can always find your right, but in Egypt, unfortunately, not so much
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Egypt is becoming a lot more conservative, orthodox, and that goes for both religions that are practiced there. While countries in the Maghreb are more of a grey area, but still legally it seems a lot easier to leave a man. Not to mention FGM (yikes).

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Egypt is becoming a lot more conservative, orthodox, and that goes for both religions that are practiced there. While countries in the Maghreb are more of a grey area, but still legally it seems a lot easier to leave a man. Not to mention FGM (yikes).
See my point? that's why you should always make your research before doing anything in any country. like now, Tunisia is pretty much the ONLY democracy in the Arab world, if it's called an Arab country of course, because mainly The North African countries were colonized by Muslims and Arabs and many people aren't really happy with being called Arabs over there.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
You're right ! Tunisia, is like a part of Europe, that isn't European, the Laws, the legislation etc.. even the constitution is adapted from European countries, well mainly France .. In terms of Religion, Egypt is more extremist, therefore, women's rights is pretty much absent ... In Egypt a man can marry up to 4 women, and can divorce with one word "You're divorced" and boom, legally speaking it is a divorce ..
In Tunisia on the other hand, Women's rights movement is pretty much old, and their right are guarded and well managed by LAW .. a man can get married only to one woman ! they have emphasized on the gender equality too .. Divorce is pretty much like any other country as well.

so in many ways, in Tunisia you can always find your right, but in Egypt, unfortunately, not so much
I don't know about the divorce part. I have to go to Tunisia if I want the divorce, cannot do it internationally. Of course, I have gone through all the government channels to make it easier but I have to go there once again. Of course, in my case the statement of marital status from Global Affairs Canada was not even there, so I should not even have been married to the rat. OF course it is easier for the rat to just get one, of course when he eventually finds another victim he will want to get the divorce. Not easy at all to divorce, especially if the rat wants to make it hard. I mean I found lawyers not many in English though, either way I don't care now I will just stay estranged.
Tunisia still has a way to go, yes there are the laws there for women but putting into practice does not really work out well for the women Men still reign there, and there are shelters for women but not enough. I was watching a documentary, the divorce rate in Tunisia is 50% in 2015, the social services in Tunisia need to do more especially for the children of divorce. Old belief systems are slowly dying but not fast enough!
The Muslim Brotherhood in Tunisia enacts some of the laws and for a Canadian to marry a Tunisian, the Canadian must have 13 documents to marry a Tunisian before coming, was not this way when Ben-Ali was in charge. Not liking Ben-Ali neither, but one should separate law and religion.
One thing Tunisia should do is clean up the garbage, even sewers are open in some parts. It stank to high heavens when I was there!

Last edited:

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Hello Bee,

Thank you very much I really appreciate it, and I am Indeed a Tunisian Man, living pretty much everywhere .. I work with a big social media company, I have my own business which is worldwide so I spend most of my time moving from a place to another, but I'm based between Tunisia, Malta, Paris and Greece, just because I love being in the Mediterranean area and If I get away from the sea I may die lol )))

Anyway, I know totally what you're saying but I just tried to give some ideas that are quite general, so that you adjust them in a custom way to fit your situation, and it requires a lot of work because everyone has their own personality traits, and express themselves quite differently.

In response to your question about the Embassy, Unfortunately, some countries or governments decide to establish embassies in certain areas.. The NZ Embassy for Tunisia is in Egypt, but legally speaking, it represents NZ in North Africa, instead of putting an embassy in every single country .. at the end of the day, there aren't too many Tunisians in NZ or too many "Kiwis" and New Zealanders in Tunisia ( I knew only some that were living in Tunisia, teaching English) .. Same for example applies to Tunisia too, In Greece there's a Tunisian embassy that represents Tunisia in Greece, Albania, Macedonia and Monte-negro etc...

But, yeah, I think Egyptian Rats, are way more dangerous than Tunisian ones ..

Thank you again Bee
I read your other comments and I'm curious about everything, I'm gonna take a jab at what social media you work for. Facebook? The Russian facebook? (I dunno what thats called) Twitter? Instagram? hahahh Im just listing the ones off the top of my head lol..

I have never been to the Mediterranean and would love to one day, we have a lot of beautiful beaches here in NZ and we take the protection of our waters seriously. We dont even have a good Army but we have a huge mighty Navy, They are always working to protect our waters.

I understand what you mean. I am an honest person though, I dont have it me to trick or use tactics or manipulate my way to what i want or an outcome i desire.
I mean I have tried with my Tunisian partner lol but i am no good at it, and ok with that. I dont feel need and im not comfortable with stooping myself to low levels that these rats take things.
I have since this post was written have had a lady help me here. the trap didnt work, he was suspicious and didnt trust it. He later told me about the woman who messaged him, he thought it was his ex trying to speak to him. He did not connect the messages to me or anyone from this website though.
And I since then left it alone and havnt tried any tricks or games.
Im one of the lucky ones, so far i havnt been treated like some of the ladies here, I havnt been spoken to like crap, or asked for anything.
I understand i could have a potential rat, but untill proven guilty, and like i said i just wont and cant trick or anything to get a truth out of him. or anyone. Its just not in me and wouldnt sit right with me in the long run. I care too much about my soul and know this will create bad energy for me.

"In response to your question about the Embassy, Unfortunately, some countries or governments decide to establish embassies in certain areas.. The NZ Embassy for Tunisia is in Egypt, but legally speaking, it represents NZ in North Africa, instead of putting an embassy in every single country .. at the end of the day, there aren't too many Tunisians in NZ or too many "Kiwis" and New Zealanders in Tunisia ( I knew only some that were living in Tunisia, teaching English) .. Same for example applies to Tunisia too, In Greece there's a Tunisian embassy that represents Tunisia in Greece, Albania, Macedonia and Monte-negro etc..."

This makes the most sense to me. So our Embassy represents NZ in most of North Africa under the one umbrella.
Thanks for making sense of this for me.
Btw im midly curious about the Kiwis who lived in Tunisia. You are right, I know nobody from Tunisia in my country, untill i first met my friend. I know of one lady who was indigenous, older and married a Tunisan man and moved over there before covid. I dont even know her persoanlly, just a friend of a family member.

I hear about so many things that could be done in Tunisia, when my kids have grown, i want to come and help the community where i can. so much to do, clean the streets, social working, food banks, child services for those that need to work longer hours and cant afford day care etc etc.. I could go on. lol
So much to do that would contibute towards the community in a positve way. I dunno, I sometimes have all these wonderful ideas but no way to implement them into action lol.

I ve always had a facination with Egypt ever since I was little, but i feel a little scared of ever visiting there to be honest. Id have to go with a huge male member of my family. All the stories on here have me slightly freaked out hahhh.

Hey! thanks for your reply. I'm sorry my replies are always lengthy because i love to talk till the sun come down hahhh. I appreciate your feedback x

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
I read your other comments and I'm curious about everything, I'm gonna take a jab at what social media you work for. Facebook? The Russian facebook? (I dunno what thats called) Twitter? Instagram? hahahh Im just listing the ones off the top of my head lol..

I have never been to the Mediterranean and would love to one day, we have a lot of beautiful beaches here in NZ and we take the protection of our waters seriously. We dont even have a good Army but we have a huge mighty Navy, They are always working to protect our waters.

I understand what you mean. I am an honest person though, I dont have it me to trick or use tactics or manipulate my way to what i want or an outcome i desire.
I mean I have tried with my Tunisian partner lol but i am no good at it, and ok with that. I dont feel need and im not comfortable with stooping myself to low levels that these rats take things.
I have since this post was written have had a lady help me here. the trap didnt work, he was suspicious and didnt trust it. He later told me about the woman who messaged him, he thought it was his ex trying to speak to him. He did not connect the messages to me or anyone from this website though.
And I since then left it alone and havnt tried any tricks or games.
Im one of the lucky ones, so far i havnt been treated like some of the ladies here, I havnt been spoken to like crap, or asked for anything.
I understand i could have a potential rat, but untill proven guilty, and like i said i just wont and cant trick or anything to get a truth out of him. or anyone. Its just not in me and wouldnt sit right with me in the long run. I care too much about my soul and know this will create bad energy for me.

"In response to your question about the Embassy, Unfortunately, some countries or governments decide to establish embassies in certain areas.. The NZ Embassy for Tunisia is in Egypt, but legally speaking, it represents NZ in North Africa, instead of putting an embassy in every single country .. at the end of the day, there aren't too many Tunisians in NZ or too many "Kiwis" and New Zealanders in Tunisia ( I knew only some that were living in Tunisia, teaching English) .. Same for example applies to Tunisia too, In Greece there's a Tunisian embassy that represents Tunisia in Greece, Albania, Macedonia and Monte-negro etc..."

This makes the most sense to me. So our Embassy represents NZ in most of North Africa under the one umbrella.
Thanks for making sense of this for me.
Btw im midly curious about the Kiwis who lived in Tunisia. You are right, I know nobody from Tunisia in my country, untill i first met my friend. I know of one lady who was indigenous, older and married a Tunisan man and moved over there before covid. I dont even know her persoanlly, just a friend of a family member.

I hear about so many things that could be done in Tunisia, when my kids have grown, i want to come and help the community where i can. so much to do, clean the streets, social working, food banks, child services for those that need to work longer hours and cant afford day care etc etc.. I could go on. lol
So much to do that would contibute towards the community in a positve way. I dunno, I sometimes have all these wonderful ideas but no way to implement them into action lol.

I ve always had a facination with Egypt ever since I was little, but i feel a little scared of ever visiting there to be honest. Id have to go with a huge male member of my family. All the stories on here have me slightly freaked out hahhh.

Hey! thanks for your reply. I'm sorry my replies are always lengthy because i love to talk till the sun come down hahhh. I appreciate your feedback x
I'm always happy to help, and yes the first guess is right .. the Russian Social media is called Vekotate is usually for Russians )) and it's not a part of Facebook project.

Anyway, Indeed Bee, you may have ended with a Genuine person .. and that's amazing !
Like I said in some of my posts, it's best to think that you're with a Potential Rat .. so that you'd always be protected and you'd be always able to anticipate everything before it takes place and you'd be ready to vanish.

But, this is great if you're ending up with a very genuine person, even if he'd ask for something, it may happen but it has to happen after years of being together.. like any other couple in the world.

I've known a lot of friends that are with Tunisian men and they are so happy with them, and they've been married for years with children etc.. some are living abroad some are actually living in Tunisia !

That's what really warms my heart .. see being themselves, no lying, no tricks, no manipulation, letting things develop naturally without pressuring one another, without invading each other's private space etc... it's just great and very spontaneous.

And Honestly speaking, for everyone that is with a Tunisian guy, if you're not seeing any alarming signs or Red Flags !! just keep it simple and natural while you're being cautious and careful, without traps or baits etc..

Should you notice that he's asking for money, he's not very consistent .. some challenges fall of him out of the blue and starts making you feel as if he's the unluckiest man on earth .. that's when Traps and baits come very useful.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
There are lot's of these scams also in Tunisia, a fair few members here in the past have lost a LOT of money by being scammed to invest in what she believed would be their home or invested in businesses that never materialised.

MH x
I almost got taken in, because he said I could live there and it would be half his house but in reality it is his families house.
I knew after leaving Tunisia last time, I just knew it was downhill from there!
They no longer played the game like they did before, and all the truth came out!
Cannot play with me anymore!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I think that many of the members have helped you out regarding this matter, maybe I may add some spices or a couple of Ideas that may represent a nice (but not perfect) bait for your guy.

Because I'm just Tunisian, but I have never been in a relationship with a Tunisian Rat before, Anyway here are the couple of idea that have crossed my mind.

- TELLING HIM THAT YOU'D SPEND YOUR LIFE IN TUNISIA AFTER GETTING MARRIED :
This has worked out for a couple of girl-friends of mine that were dealing with Tunisian Beznes guys, it's basically telling the guy that you'd want to get married in Tunisia, getting a residence in Tunisia, living with him in Tunisia.. and see how he'd react
* This worked out 2 as far as I know, once the guys learned about it, poof they've disappeared, so test it out.

- TELLING HIM THAT YOU'D WANT TO COME TO TUNISIA BUT YOU HAVE NO MONEY, YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD THE PLANE TICKET:
Of course, this is just an example, but mainly convincing him that you're not rich and that you can't afford a hotel or a rented house or whatsoever, and basically telling him that he should not expect money from you or gifts even taking him abroad can be very difficult and complicated since you don't have a job or something, you got the idea, let your imagination work with this.

- SPOILING HIS GREED * Long Game *
This is simply an Idea of a long-term game that you may play, it's basically letting him know that you got your hand on a large sum of money, that you're happy about it, but you're not really willing to share ..
I don't know, probably telling him that you left your job and gained a nice pension money, give him a huge amount, That's when you start your observation, if he starts to change, to the better of course, if he starts paying more attention, talking more and stuff, that means that it's working out, then you should expect him to ask for something ... he might do it directly, as much as he may do it indirectly * sickness, operation, joblessness, rent, new laptop etc...* you know the tricks.

Then, you may let him know that you have different plans for the money, of course letting him know that it's still very very early to bring him over to your country though .. but make sure to let him know that you're not intending to give any money and that you're gonna get a new car, pay your debts etc... you name it.

Hopefully this helped.
@Bensalem hey there, yes I agree with you but the second point doesn’t work bcz I used it on my rat b4, he was very knowledgeable about benefits, pensions, child credits, disability allowances you name it, in the UK the benefits system is very good and he still wanted money, saying “but you get benefits don’t you?”

If you mention MONEY in any form that’s a trap enough to keep them interested.
I now laugh when I realise how easy it is to catch their interest and BOOM! In the trap they go lol

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
@Bensalem hey there, yes I agree with you but the second point doesn’t work bcz I used it on my rat b4, he was very knowledgeable about benefits, pensions, child credits, disability allowances you name it, in the UK the benefits system is very good and he still wanted money, saying “but you get benefits don’t you?”

If you mention MONEY in any form that’s a trap enough to keep them interested.
I now laugh when I realise how easy it is to catch their interest and BOOM! In the trap they go lol
Hey There,

I Agree, they usually take time to make their researches and they try as much as they can to learn about each and every country .. nevertheless, these points were just ideas, it's like Topics, and it's just up to the person to know how to modify them to fit their potential rat.

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
I'm always happy to help, and yes the first guess is right .. the Russian Social media is called Vekotate is usually for Russians )) and it's not a part of Facebook project.

Anyway, Indeed Bee, you may have ended with a Genuine person .. and that's amazing !
Like I said in some of my posts, it's best to think that you're with a Potential Rat .. so that you'd always be protected and you'd be always able to anticipate everything before it takes place and you'd be ready to vanish.

But, this is great if you're ending up with a very genuine person, even if he'd ask for something, it may happen but it has to happen after years of being together.. like any other couple in the world.

I've known a lot of friends that are with Tunisian men and they are so happy with them, and they've been married for years with children etc.. some are living abroad some are actually living in Tunisia !

That's what really warms my heart .. see being themselves, no lying, no tricks, no manipulation, letting things develop naturally without pressuring one another, without invading each other's private space etc... it's just great and very spontaneous.

And Honestly speaking, for everyone that is with a Tunisian guy, if you're not seeing any alarming signs or Red Flags !! just keep it simple and natural while you're being cautious and careful, without traps or baits etc..

Should you notice that he's asking for money, he's not very consistent .. some challenges fall of him out of the blue and starts making you feel as if he's the unluckiest man on earth .. that's when Traps and baits come very useful.
Yeh I'm still not 100 percent sure if he is rat or not. I feel, no, not in the same way then these ladies rats, but I have kept in my mind it is a possibility, but in saying that for now I choose to keep in the good thoughts. When I made that choice for myself, i will stick to it untill he proves me wrong.
But yes like i said i will be keeping it in the back of mind to be careful, focus on every word he says, any changed behaviours, consistency etc..

I have already had that! I meant, Hes had life trials and stresses, hes spoken to me about a lot of things, ive felt compassion towards him, out of my own heart though, it wasnt manipulated.. I guess if he wants a pity party he might be with the wrong person lol.. I dont have patience for pity, or sob stories, especially if its by their own doing. Hes not made me feel bad about anything and ive told him to his face, I care about the shitty situation he in, but thats as far as I will feel for it. Im a big believer in taking responsibility of yourself and your own life.
Its different when your an actual couple, but we both still have separate lives and must take responsibility for our choices etc..

I will keep in mind what you said though in the incase things start changing for whatever reason.
Thanks again for your response

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yeh I'm still not 100 percent sure if he is rat or not. I feel, no, not in the same way then these ladies rats, but I have kept in my mind it is a possibility, but in saying that for now I choose to keep in the good thoughts. When I made that choice for myself, i will stick to it untill he proves me wrong.
But yes like i said i will be keeping it in the back of mind to be careful, focus on every word he says, any changed behaviours, consistency etc..

I have already had that! I meant, Hes had life trials and stresses, hes spoken to me about a lot of things, ive felt compassion towards him, out of my own heart though, it wasnt manipulated.. I guess if he wants a pity party he might be with the wrong person lol.. I dont have patience for pity, or sob stories, especially if its by their own doing. Hes not made me feel bad about anything and ive told him to his face, I care about the shitty situation he in, but thats as far as I will feel for it. Im a big believer in taking responsibility of yourself and your own life.
Its different when your an actual couple, but we both still have separate lives and must take responsibility for our choices etc..

I will keep in mind what you said though in the incase things start changing for whatever reason.
Thanks again for your response
see your a strong person you don't listen too sad stories but so was I .but if u keep him on u will b a sad story.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
your right he hasnt hurt me yet. Ive been one of the lucky ones..
Yes exactly, I want to know now or sooner rather then later. And i wont get hurt i promise lol. maybe a little down for a bit but I have big bounce back game. And i naturally dont get very attched to many humans.. This will be a positive in my eyes. "Horrible truths over comforting lies" lol.

Yes is finding himself more desperate, he got himself into his own mess though. He really thinks or hes just telling me that hes giving up everything for me.. haha yeah right.. what you giving up?
Bit now do you know he really is w here he says he is .you should put him in the spot with web cam

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Hi ladies, Im gonna write this out real quick as I have a busy day today but i'll be back to reply to new comments here..
I just wanted to quick update. I havnt spoken to mine in a few days, I plan to call him tonight (its only my morning lol) and have a chat with him about stuff.
Lastnight though I went through old messages, there were so many for everyday since march... On April 2nd I found all the vocal messages he sent me about his situation in Germany. At this time we were just mates so I kinda cared but not enough to really absorb what he was saying..
Now theres two things that i noticed in his vocals, going back and listening to them with fresh ears and eyes.

The first thing was that yes he did indeed tell me the truth about his visa and his situation. He moved to germany before his visa expired, it expired while being there. He spoke about the accomodation and work is tied into the papers situation.. Ok. Algood, he was honest about that... But later on I made a stupid comment about how nz is the best place on the planet and the people are amzing here etc etc. I fucking told him jokenly to move here lol.. (stupid I now, I offered myself up on a freakin platter) I was really kidding at the time.

(im talking to him completly nieve, as if id speak to a mate from here or germany or from ozzie etc) the second thing was, I asked him whats importanat to you in life, what do you want the most and where do you see yourself in 10 years... He told me (SURPRISE..NOT) he sees himself with good carrer, he sees himself with stable home, settle there and have a family, and to send money to his family to pay them back for the money they forked out for his Spanish visa.... so we all know thats his and many rats main goals..... So in my head after all this, I realise, that was his intention from the start. How was he thinking he gonna settle there and have a family? by illgally marrying???
Anyway I keep going through the messages, and all the things you ladies told me in my mind, I see the moment our conversations started changing from friendship to something more, This was only roughly 10 days after he told me his situation, My joke offer.. I see a message where he asked me to call him he wants to speak to me about something. That call was about over an hour, then the convo in the thread after that started cahnging. This was when he told me his FEElings about me etc.....omg! so stupid.. All in the same month, it went from hey bro hows life, to him telling me his situation to the phone call to our convo changing to more fluffy romantic shit... He took on my idea and made it an opportunity, because it will solve all his problems and then he layed on the love bombing thick from then onwards... Im pretty sure his main goal with me all adds up to him sercuring me for a visa to get himself out of his shitty situation.. He dated a girl in germany for a little before me. And i know for sure now something happened between them. He told me early in convo he was with a Claudia but he realised he was dealing with a cold hearted robot hahaha, she may have caught onto him or realised hes illegal or something and backed out. I dont know that story well, but i wont be surprised..

Also just a quick update on the Tunisian Ex.. I got in contact with another female from Tunisia who i talked to and helped me to understand mind sets etc. she actually helped me with the ex page.. It turns out she never blocked me. She disconnected her whole social media for a while, shes now back on and I can see her page, so im not blocked... The Tunisian women (shes married with a family and lives in Finland) shes not a rat, she lived there for work and had her own business before she met her now husband..Anyway she managed to friend her so she could spy on her for me. Theres no likes no photos, no contact between my tunisian and her.

But in saying that he could be talking to many. I dont know...

He also has another phone. two phones. I have both of his phone numbers for them both. His I phone has been off since friday though, hes not been online since then but his his other phone is still on.

Anyway, I planned to talk to him about all this. Because everything, no matter the nice stuff or the mental connection or the art and music etc, everything points to his limited options and marrying.
they all do that they. What to talk to you coz they want u in the house .then when u ask them what they want to speak about they talk shit about the weather

tipme

Major Ratslayer
see your a strong person you don't listen too sad stories but so was I .but if u keep him on u will b a sad story.
The other thing this ,x Tunisian girl did t block you sounds fishy too me .how she get there .did she scam that guy to get were she is .I wouldn't trust none of them.and that's true their families don't except women with kids only if there scamming them.plus women go on to have children with them so many children left there ruthless selfish jealous arsholes you will meet nz does not have many and keep it that way every country they get into they destroy

tipme

Major Ratslayer
you know at the beginning yes lol, your not far off. Hes in a different rental now and doesnt share his room though, I saw the proof of this one... Everything you said is 100percent correct though I made a quick update on the next page about me finding his old messages and he did telll me the truth back then bout the expiring visa. so my bad on this particular aspect
get him to webcam who he lives with there probably all illegal immigrants looking to scam

tipme

Major Ratslayer
wait are you sure? Its not common for a NZ to meet a Tunisian. I know of myself as the second person. (My auntys friends, old co worker went and married hers just before covid) I dont know her and havnt talked to her before... But maybe this other nz was me? I put myself on those two groups. I sent a post maybe over a month ago to introduce myself and ask some questions.. I dunno if this was me now because I never wanted to marry the guy but im really curious to know if it was me you saw or another new zealander, id like to speak to them if I get the chance.
this was another point if you wanted to honey trap then they have more people to scam out of your friends list .that happen to me only one he picked told him to f off and told me I laughed my head off x

tipme

Major Ratslayer
See my point? that's why you should always make your research before doing anything in any country. like now, Tunisia is pretty much the ONLY democracy in the Arab world, if it's called an Arab country of course, because mainly The North African countries were colonized by Muslims and Arabs and many people aren't really happy with being called Arabs over there.
there's Christians there too not many

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I don't know about the divorce part. I have to go to Tunisia if I want the divorce, cannot do it internationally. Of course, I have gone through all the government channels to make it easier but I have to go there once again. Of course, in my case the statement of marital status from Global Affairs Canada was not even there, so I should not even have been married to the rat. OF course it is easier for the rat to just get one, of course when he eventually finds another victim he will want to get the divorce. Not easy at all to divorce, especially if the rat wants to make it hard. I mean I found lawyers not many in English though, either way I don't care now I will just stay estranged.
Tunisia still has a way to go, yes there are the laws there for women but putting into practice does not really work out well for the women Men still reign there, and there are shelters for women but not enough. I was watching a documentary, the divorce rate in Tunisia is 50% in 2015, the social services in Tunisia need to do more especially for the children of divorce. Old belief systems are slowly dying but not fast enough!
The Muslim Brotherhood in Tunisia enacts some of the laws and for a Canadian to marry a Tunisian, the Canadian must have 13 documents to marry a Tunisian before coming, was not this way when Ben-Ali was in charge. Not liking Ben-Ali neither, but one should separate law and religion.
One thing Tunisia should do is clean up the garbage, even sewers are open in some parts. It stank to high heavens when I was there!
u can check to see if your divorced there's a thread here ask mhoo7 and also thread a good Tunisian soli to r that doesn't rip you off to on the search on this forun

tipme

Major Ratslayer
u can check to see if your divorced there's a thread here ask mhoo7 and also thread a good Tunisian soli to r that doesn't rip you off to on the search on this forun
My internet is jumping would t be surprised the rats have backed this coz won't let me talk keeps going bk to the homepage took me ages to write something so any rate on my account kindly fuck right off

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Should you notice that he's asking for money, he's not very consistent .. some challenges fall of him out of the blue and starts making you feel as if he's the unluckiest man on earth .. that's when Traps and baits come very usef

I don't see any point in going to Tunisia simply to sign in court a paper that my estranged Tunisian rat can get in court for a small price.
It costs at least $2000 Canadian to travel to Tunisia, usually going through Frankfurt before getting to Tunis, it takes 2 days almost to get there from Canada.
Plus, accommodation for just a few days etc.
With all the shite that I have paid out before the last 3 times to make it right with the RAT and the least he could do is pay out his dinars for a divorce.
On the marriage contract it says if we go our separate ways that property would be divided like Canada does not recognize this!! This applies to Tunisian law, had a hard time explaining that to the rat!
He has not got a pot to p$$ in so how will I get his share LOL :D :D :D :D :D
I also forgot to mention that if he knew when to appear in court, he might look for me in the airport and last time he threatened me on webcam in 2018 that he would make trouble with the police with me there in Tunisia etc.
The judge that married us at his home stated that because of this missing affidavit he does not show as married on his passport or identity papers
so obviously he is stated as single. As for me I have a marriage certificate in French and English and he has one in Arabic.
but his identity papers shows he is not married so its quite complex.
But he could make things easier by just going in with the marriage contract and just divorcing me.
So its all a sham really!
I don't want to be in the same room as him let alone in the court. I am not scared of him I am just tired of dealing with him from before.
I can live in Canada estranged, and living my life the way I want, not looking to get married again anyways.

Last edited:

tipme

Major Ratslayer
No we had spent time together and did the fiancé visa but Tunisia did not approve him it was after that he started searching other ways of being together I know it would be at my expense so it was an easy way of me selling my house to bring my money abroad for him to lay back and enjoy because he has never brought anything into the relationship!
yes built a house with your money .which you would not have a say in .then tunisia bride be sitting in it and you out in the dog kennel lol they don't even do kennels the dogs r just out the back should not even have a animals can't even look after there self never mind a dog lol

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I don't see any point in going to Tunisia simply to sign in court a paper that my estranged Tunisian rat can get in court for a small price.
I also forgot to mention that if he knew when to appear in court, he might look for me in the airport and last time he threatened me on webcam in 2018 that he would make trouble with the police with me there in Tunisia etc.
The judge that married us at his home stated that because of this missing affidavit he does not show as married on his passport or identity papers
so obviously he is stated as single. As for me I have a marriage certificate in French and English and he has one in Arabic.
but his identity papers shows he is not married so its quite complex.
But he could make things easier by just going in with the marriage contract and just divorcing me.
So its all a sham really!
I don't want to be in the same room as him let alone in the court. I am not scared of him I am just tired of dealing with him from before.
I can live in Canada estranged, and living my life the way I want, not looking to get married again anyways.
I don't even think your married at all sounds to me .the man that married you got a back hander .That's why he's trying to scare you .you could get him in trouble for fraud marriage and jail .ask mhoo7 for the thread were u can find out .

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I don't even think your married at all sounds to me .the man that married you got a back hander .That's why he's trying to scare you .you could get him in trouble for fraud marriage and jail .ask mhoo7 for the thread were u can find out .
yes, it is marriage fraud, a total sham and a joke!
And you know what else, he asked me to get that affidavit after the sham marriage, like duh??
How can I get an affidavit after the fact?
I just remembered how the judge was asking him to get that after the fact when I got back to Canada.
He was thinking the Canadian government would backdate the papers to the marriage date LOL
Thanks, tipme, I realize now just what was really going on.
I am the innocent party, I did not sign up for this!!
I feel really stupid!!!
So he could cover his a$$, and make it look legal.
I tried to reach out to higher authorities here in Canada and Tunisia and unfortunately
have not got a positive response.

All I got when I complained about my situation was a list of lawyers in Tunisia and then
they tell me they cannot get involved in Tunisian affairs even when telling them why
I don't want to go to Tunisia.
Here is the good thing ladies, he can neither interfere with how I live my life in Canada neither!
This should be simple and yet so bloody complex!
Jokes on him now, because for one no one in his life ever gave as much to him as I did!
He can talk shite about me, doesn't change that I was the better person in all of this.
He is nothing to me anyways, just an ugly mouthpiece that talks shite!
And I am not scared of him because all he can do is talk and you know what
they say talk is cheap!
Karma will get him for what he is done, I am sure he has no takers so his life will always be a misery anyways!

Last edited:

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
they all do that they. What to talk to you coz they want u in the house .then when u ask them what they want to speak about they talk shit about the weather
I needed to reread that whole quote, its crazy with these guys, not much time has passed in reality but it feels like aaages. So much has happened since I posted that particular quote. i'm not being rude, but theres only so much I can bothered with my really long replies lol, I keep to the point.
Im just gonna see how it plays out. I dont think I'm addicted, I like my space and being alone, mentally and physically and level headed.

The other thing this ,x Tunisian girl did t block you sounds fishy too me .how she get there .did she scam that guy to get were she is .I wouldn't trust none of them.and that's true their families don't except women with kids only if there scamming them.plus women go on to have children with them so many children left there ruthless selfish jealous arsholes you will meet nz does not have many and keep it that way every country they get into they destroy
I don't like to generalise, I already met a few Tunisian woman who are pretty decent. With the ex, as time went on and investigating it turns out she fully deactivated her account for a while. She already reactivated it again a little while back, i'm not blocked.

Are you talking about the other Tunisan lady I met who lives with her foreign husband?

".how she get there .did she scam that guy to get were she is"

I really really dont want to sound rude again when I say this, but again its why we shouldnt generalise and I feel the need to defend this lady..., she already lived and studied over seas before meeting her husband, she then travelled to a couple places over some years, went into her own business, that now has two branches, one in two different countries, she met her husband over a year of the establishment of her business.
Shes now a mother, a wife, and a business woman. This one didnt scam her way anywhere

Same goes with the ex, Ive already stalked her (as you do lol!) and she actually seems like a decent girl, only a year or two younger then me. I saw evidence on her social media of doing group workshops for young adults, business courses, her face on the cover of a company (I dont remember who she works for) with a managerial role, so it shows that these two particular Tunisian woman have motivation, drive, work ethic, dreams and goals etc..

this was another point if you wanted to honey trap then they have more people to scam out of your friends list .that happen to me only one he picked told him to f off and told me I laughed my head off x
lol good luck to him with my friends. all of them are hidden from everybody, any of my friends who like or comment on my stuff that can be seen by friends or any public posts ( i have a few of those too) all those people who can be seen in my comments etc are the ones who have the courage to do so and so will have no problems telling em to F off too lol.. probably in creative and poetic ways hahhh.

Anyway thanks for your response @tipme