I need bait, who can help me?

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
If u need to trap him its
time to leave thats the biggest red flag you will ever have
Yes they will fall for the trap especially as u paint yourself as a rich woman
Mark my words its best not to know
And walk away NOW because right now listen to your head not your heart
I have already put that thing in the trashbag, and the big rubbish truck has already came and collected ages ago hahaha, We dont take refunded trashbags round here haha but I appreciate your sentiment @Moonshine :)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes that could also be the case.. And your right, when i say something or do it, i mean it with 100 percent conviction. Either way he not in my existence or sphere anymore so he may do whatever he likes.. Everything he does is a reflection on his character and his full responsibility :) so good luck to him? I guess lol.. dodged a bullet with this one, and thank the lord who created me with the ability to detach :D:p:Evil:
You sure sound like a very strong person.

Yvonne

Staff member
I wish id have done it years ago left him
Instead off over 7 years
I could have got less time if I'd have strangled the bastard and thrown him tin the sea
You are doing great in staying away from him @Moonshine :love:
Strangling a rat and throwing it in the sea is bad for the environment all the fish would die :D
Stay strong @Moonshine and don't let him back into your life, it has no purpose, he will only hurt you more.
Think of all the money you saved and what you can do with it for yourself

Yvonne xx

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
You are doing great in staying away from him @Moonshine :love:
Strangling a rat and throwing it in the sea is bad for the environment all the fish would die :D
Stay strong @Moonshine and don't let him back into your life, it has no purpose, he will only hurt you more.
Think of all the money you saved and what you can do with it for yourself

Yvonne xx
U made me laugh thank you xx
I do know how much money I spent i could have bought a couple off apartments in tunisia
For what he had in visits gidts and moneygram
I felt sorry for him living in an environment and house like he did and the poor conditions he lived i thought his parents were poor he daid they was lies !
But when I found out how rich his family was it sickened me
They completely did the home up and father bought a new car
They never helped me out once or gave the son money so he coul put towards something or pay for some things
The lies the family friends millions off cousins will tell u shows the mentality off all off them
But 2 off the cousins told me the teuth but I already knew
I found out myself how many apartments houses they rent out plus large oil field plus a small building that dose the oil into bottles there own cous cous too and hundreds off sheep znd father worked im factory so a lot off money in the household
You can easily find out things
But to want there son in your country but tefuse to pay towards visa wedding or in fact anything is fucking shamefull on them all !!

Yvonne

Staff member
I do know how much money I spent i could have bought a couple off apartments in tunisia
I felt sorry for him living in an environment and house like he did and the poor conditions he lived i thought his parents were poor he daid they was lies !
They never helped me out once or gave the son money so he coul put towards something or pay for some things
The lies the family friends millions off cousins will tell u shows the mentality off all off them
I found out myself how many apartments houses they rent out plus large oil field plus a small building that dose the oil into bottles there own cous cous too and hundreds off sheep znd father worked im factory so a lot off money in the household
But to want there son in your country but tefuse to pay towards visa wedding or in fact anything is fucking shamefull on them all !!
I am happy you found the strenght to finally leave him and his bezness family.
It took courage to stop this abusive relationship and all the lies they told you about how poor they are is the evidence of their sneeky ways to hide it all
Hold your head up @Moonshine

Yvonne xx

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
every hotel i paid for he would take srlfies every where in hotel and post like he was a rich kid alone paying for himself in hotel
Balcony sea pool outside hotel in lift in dining hall
I am happy you found the strenght to finally leave him and his bezness family.
It took courage to stop this abusive relationship and all the lies they told you about how poor they are is the evidence of their sneeky ways to hide it all
Hold your head up @Moonshine

Yvonne xx
I knew any way
I told them all they were liars they were ! they hate being told the truth
They knew their son was a greedy abusive parasite but did nothing to stop it
I would never allow my son to act this way towards a woman
But my son has morals and respect values that i brought him up to have
Im sickened I allowed this to happen with the rat but more sickdmed by the parents attitude that abuse is normal and serves a purpose off keeping the wife good wtf

Samtis

Senior Rat Expert
Hi all..
I understand a lot of you don't want anything to do with Tunisian men anymore. But I want to ask if anyone of the ladies here from Europe or even better Germany can help me lay a trap for mine.
I'm done asking questions and hearing words from him. I want to catch him out for better or worse and make my decision about him soon. I don't trust him and hes making it easier for me to not. I want facts and hard proof that hes not into me and is in fact using me and have others on the side to use also and as backup if we fail.
I understand that my comment right now is proof I should let it go but I want hard evidence and I feel like the only help I can get is here.
I've tried making a fake profile but its not old enough. I dont even have the expertise to deceive. I can't test him myself because I'm too honest with my thoughts, I give myself away if I try lol..
Would one of you ladies be willing to help me to bait him please??
Are you Germany.....I could use bait too

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Has any one seen 90 day fiance where memphis she Marrys hamza from tunisia
She says he was controling very abusive and wouldn't contribute to the household or do anything in the home
One viewer said u want into a culture blindfolded your to blame u deserve what u got
So control abuse idle layabout is a cultural thing
Don't think so
She was describing her husband like we described our rats
No difference
So we have to accept our rats and say
Abuse control idleness aggresion is ok because its a tunisian culture
No way sone people talk bullshit
But thank god she kicked him into touch
Hes in Turkey now waiting to fly home to tunisia
Do us all a favour ####### stay there hamza ratshiter !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Has any one seen 90 day fiance where memphis she Marrys hamza from tunisia
She says he was controling very abusive and wouldn't contribute to the household or do anything in the home
One viewer said u want into a culture blindfolded your to blame u deserve what u got
So control abuse idle layabout is a cultural thing
Don't think so
She was describing her husband like we described our rats
No difference
So we have to accept our rats and say
Abuse control idleness aggresion is ok because its a tunisian culture
No way sone people talk bullshit
But thank god she kicked him into touch
Hes in Turkey now waiting to fly home to tunisia
Do us all a favour ####### stay there hamza ratshiter !!!!
Hmm I had zero idea they progressed that far. I saw a clip on YouTube that she wanted him to sign a prenuptial agreement and he agreed. I was worried about that couple though because how can you even think to marry with someone that needs a translator to communicate with you…. Just strange to me.

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
every hotel i paid for he would take srlfies every where in hotel and post like he was a rich kid alone paying for himself in hotel
Balcony sea pool outside hotel in lift in dining hall

I knew any way
I told them all they were liars they were ! they hate being told the truth
They knew their son was a greedy abusive parasite but did nothing to stop it
I would never allow my son to act this way towards a woman
But my son has morals and respect values that i brought him up to have
Im sickened I allowed this to happen with the rat but more sickdmed by the parents attitude that abuse is normal and serves a purpose off keeping the wife good wtf
Spot on..............

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
F..KERS !!!!!!!!

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
Hi all..
I understand a lot of you don't want anything to do with Tunisian men anymore. But I want to ask if anyone of the ladies here from Europe or even better Germany can help me lay a trap for mine.
I'm done asking questions and hearing words from him. I want to catch him out for better or worse and make my decision about him soon. I don't trust him and hes making it easier for me to not. I want facts and hard proof that hes not into me and is in fact using me and have others on the side to use also and as backup if we fail.
I understand that my comment right now is proof I should let it go but I want hard evidence and I feel like the only help I can get is here.
I've tried making a fake profile but its not old enough. I dont even have the expertise to deceive. I can't test him myself because I'm too honest with my thoughts, I give myself away if I try lol..
Would one of you ladies be willing to help me to bait him please??
tried to do a honey trap Friday and he immediately blocked me and coincidentally I had to prove my identity on FB DANG IT

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
tried to do a honey trap Friday and he immediately blocked me and coincidentally I had to prove my identity on FB DANG IT
Trying to trap a rat is difficult because most rats are aware of us doing it. Most rats wants to video chat to see if the face on the fake Facebook is the same woman on video. You need to have a fake Facebook which exists a while.
I use a different email address for my fake acount and so far I haven't had any problems. So far I could only trap 1 rat he only wanted a phone call and not a video chat. Rats arent trustworthy themselves so they don't trust others.
If he acts like a rat, talks like a rat he most certainly is a rat.
Your gut feeling is never wrong @Jennie, we women should trust this more it's our body and mind that shouts out to us but we prefer to listen to our heart and that's why rats can use us for their bezness game.

Last edited:

Kate

Rat Expert
I tried to catch my rat out from a fake account at one point because I was just getting a bad feeling and feeling insecure. He was like “what do you want?” He shut me down and was almost rude. He said he was married and he’s not interested in talking. At the time I convinced myself that meant he was being loyal to me. Haha. But I think he knew it was someone checking him out.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I tried to catch my rat out from a fake account at one point because I was just getting a bad feeling and feeling insecure. He was like “what do you want?” He shut me down and was almost rude. He said he was married and he’s not interested in talking. At the time I convinced myself that meant he was being loyal to me. Haha. But I think he knew it was someone checking him out.
Just be glad 21/2 yrs was all you spent on him that’s about the length of time I wasted we are fortunate as some have wasted many years on the scamming rats..and yes he probably felt it was you or someone doing it for you or maybe he’s been caught like that before ??hmmmm

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Exactly !!!!!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
As the saying goes....'you can't kid a kidder'

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Oh that would be great fun as mine tried to come onto my friend and I feel sick. Why am I jealous and hate the thought of him being with someone else. Having a bad day
You shouldn’t be jealous. You deserve someone who honours you for who you are, not one who thinks you can be replaced by any other one.
You are unique, your qualities are unique, your feelings, your beauty, your everything.

If he is too blind to see that’s his problem not yours.

Shaz001

Ratslayer
You shouldn’t be jealous. You deserve someone who honours you for who you are, not one who thinks you can be replaced by any other one.
You are unique, your qualities are unique, your feelings, your beauty, your everything.

If he is too blind to see that’s his problem not yours.
Ah thanks so so much. Just been so weepy today