Welcome to TLR

iberostar Averroes yasmine hammamet - ramzi

K

kate432

Anyone know if this rat is in the gallery or has been named? I think he may have done something to me while I was asleep the nasty piece of work , I have lots of pictures. He is the one on the left. Works as a waiter, always drinking on the job.

Attachments

• IMG-20140704-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140704-WA0000.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 194

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Hi kate432, welcome to TLR, I don't know Ramzi but there are many members on here who know Hammamet well and possibly some who will know him, they will probably be online later.
I hope you are ok after your experience with this rat and if you want some support but don't want to post details of the incident publicly, most members would be happy to talk to you via private message.

K

kate432

Hi, I met him when I stayed at averroes in april and in june. he is a total scum bag. hope your okay chick.

Hey babe, thanks for the reply, was just wondering what your experiences were with him if you don't mind me asking? Pm me if its too personal. Also I was wondering if you guys think there is any point contacting authorities about what he did while I was asleep?

T

Tula

I was lucky enough not to have anything to do with him in that way, I was unlucky enough to encounter another rat from averros. I hope your okay Hun xxx

T

Tula

Hi averroes is by far the worst hotel for rats there's so many there, I could and should really put all their pics on the gallery and when I get the time I plan to name them all, however I must say I never had a problem with ramzi the barman, although I do think he's a bit creepy and yes he drinks on the job as do the animators as well as turning up half drunk at 10am!!
Get your photos up Hun xx

pookie

Major Ratslayer
Averroes was def full of rats last year, I recognise him, but dont know anything about him.....I have the managers email if you want it, pm me x

pookie

Major Ratslayer
Hi Tracy

Roxy's ex rat Hassen is a bar man at Averroes..... I cant remember the photographers name, but if its the same man as last year, he came across as a right sleeze!

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Yes and oh no I hope mine is in the 10% of "good" ones. Only one message to say different so far, not bad in 7 months lol x

But one message is one message too many!

Sorry Tracy but "only one message that you know of". I do hope yours is one of the 10% but please bear in mind, if you had one message it's very likely that there will be more, whether they reach you or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Npk

pookie

Major Ratslayer
There was no mention of my ex rat on here, no pic in the gallery, no sign of other woman on his social media, not a bad word said about him by anyone at the hotel (guests or staff), nothing anywhere, and I did some serious investigating. It only took 1 message to lead to my proof (the other woman)!

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
There was no mention of my ex rat on here, no pic in the gallery, no sign of other woman on his social media, not a bad word said about him by anyone at the hotel (guests or staff), nothing anywhere, and I did some serious investigating. It only took 1 message to lead to my proof (the other woman)!

Sorry pookie, I clicked 'like' on your post because I like that you found out about him and you warn other women, not because I 'liked' that this happened to you :(