Welcome to TLR

I’m confused and need some advice

hamandpineapple

Rat Expert
Okay so I went on holiday in March to a hotel and met a guy there. First few days he wasn’t bothered with the girls there then I started giving him attention more than the rest and he started to give me more attention. We kissed and had sex on my last night there. We kept in contact and he said he really liked me. Then he asked for money for clothes and I told him I didn’t have it. He never asked for another penny again for a while. Another girl there told me that he liked a Thomas cook girl there and told her that me and him didn’t have sex or anything. I confronted him about it and he denied it and his mate also messaged me telling me it was lies. So I looked past it and kept in contact. We got more serious and I was coming back in May. He asked for clothes for his little brother so I bought some hulk stuff just because it’s his little brother who had been through a lot with operations and stuff. His friend asked me for a phone for my fella and I said I had no money so I didn’t but after a while I paid £50 for a second hand phone for him. I paid for the taxis and coffee out there for him as it was cheap for me. He said he loved me and I met his family in May. I was so happy with him. I left after a week and he was upset as was I. He’s still kept in touch but I heard he told a new girl working there he was single which clearly he isn’t but I also confronted him about that and he went crazy saying it’s lies. More crazy than the last girl I confronted him about it. it’s got to the stage now where he’s online and ignoring me because he’s working. But it’s getting annoying and he’s complaining about money to me but never directly asks as he knows I wouldn’t give him any. Anyway I’m going back on Saturday and I’m confused to know if he is legit or not as to everything that’s happened. I feel I can’t trust him to even get serious but I also love him and can’t let him go. He tells me he misses me and loves me all the time and hasn’t spoke about marriage kids or moving away which makes me think he’s serious but his actions are proving otherwise with these girls and online ignoring me for hours and even at night. He finishes work at 11 and doesn’t message me till nearly 1 maybe 2 in the morning. Any advice?

M

Mango Chutney

Okay so I went on holiday in March to a hotel and met a guy there. First few days he wasn’t bothered with the girls there then I started giving him attention more than the rest and he started to give me more attention. We kissed and had sex on my last night there. We kept in contact and he said he really liked me. Then he asked for money for clothes and I told him I didn’t have it. He never asked for another penny again for a while. Another girl there told me that he liked a Thomas cook girl there and told her that me and him didn’t have sex or anything. I confronted him about it and he denied it and his mate also messaged me telling me it was lies. So I looked past it and kept in contact. We got more serious and I was coming back in May. He asked for clothes for his little brother so I bought some hulk stuff just because it’s his little brother who had been through a lot with operations and stuff. His friend asked me for a phone for my fella and I said I had no money so I didn’t but after a while I paid £50 for a second hand phone for him. I paid for the taxis and coffee out there for him as it was cheap for me. He said he loved me and I met his family in May. I was so happy with him. I left after a week and he was upset as was I. He’s still kept in touch but I heard he told a new girl working there he was single which clearly he isn’t but I also confronted him about that and he went crazy saying it’s lies. More crazy than the last girl I confronted him about it. it’s got to the stage now where he’s online and ignoring me because he’s working. But it’s getting annoying and he’s complaining about money to me but never directly asks as he knows I wouldn’t give him any. Anyway I’m going back on Saturday and I’m confused to know if he is legit or not as to everything that’s happened. I feel I can’t trust him to even get serious but I also love him and can’t let him go. He tells me he misses me and loves me all the time and hasn’t spoke about marriage kids or moving away which makes me think he’s serious but his actions are proving otherwise with these girls and online ignoring me for hours and even at night. He finishes work at 11 and doesn’t message me till nearly 1 maybe 2 in the morning. Any advice?
He is 100% rat.....block him and don’t reply to any of his attempts through other accounts and phone numbers.

Tunisian man must not ask for, nor accept any offers of, money from a woman. The friend that messaged you is in on the scam.

Welcome to the forum Leona 2019....I’m sorry the news is not good. You have a rat.

If you would like to pm his name(s) hotel and face, we can have a look around...

L

Laura2014

[email protected]

Honestly, I’d say Run forest Run....

I’m afraid you got a big fat rat with a scheming rat mate.

So many things about our rat. I’m guessing he’s an animator or works in the hotel? I’m afraid you are one of a long line and it’s still early in the season. I truly hope you used a condom. The rats are rancid. He went for the kill pretty quick, clothes and gifts, you paying for coffee and taxi’s. The taxi drivers will have upped the price with a sly wink to him! Meeting family and your not engaged! Absolute no, did you stay together on your second visit? Another absolute no, unless you are married. I’m really sorry to tell you but he is 100% rat. Have you found him here? Have you searched his name here or anywhere else on Facebook or insta? If you want to pm me a name we can do some checks for you. My advice, save your money, go somewhere else. You are on a hiding to nothing. Cheeky shite is ignoring you, and you have spent hard earned money to buy a holiday to see him? Kick him to hell and back.

M

Mango Chutney

I cannot believe how quickly this rat disrespected you by having sex with you so quickly, and outright asking for money and gifts so fast! To be this brazen, this rat has a lot of victims, so he can push his luck and risk losing a few victims with outrageous demands.
He is ignoring you because he has another victim with him....he will contact you after she’s left with lies about prison/hospital/dead family/ill health/broken phone/no internet/staying with family for Ramadan....be prepared.

L

Laura2014

He is 100% rat.....block him and don’t reply to any of his attempts through other accounts and phone numbers.

Tunisian man must not ask for, nor accept any offers of, money from a woman. The friend that messaged you is in on the scam.

Welcome to the forum Leona 2019....I’m sorry the news is not good. You have a rat.

If you would like to pm his name(s) hotel and face, we can have a look around...
Snap! :D:thumbsup:

hamandpineapple

Rat Expert
He’s never asked for money again and I feel horrible his pay is so little. He works in animation and he said he’s different to everyone. His mum was in hospital but never asked me for a penny to help pay for it. And never asks me for money anymore. We aren’t engaged only together and I went and had lunch with his family and when I went in May we slept in the same bed once and had sex 2 times. We didn’t use anything but I’m on the pill so I’ll not be pregnant. He says he hates animation cause everyone judges them for the way the others ‘use ‘ people and he’s told me he’s different but I’m not sure

hamandpineapple

Rat Expert
I’m only 20 so still young, he’s 23. but I want to believe him when he tells me he loves me and misses me. But when I was there in March, after I left his friend kept going on about my weight infront of him to me on video call and nobody said nothing and it’s got to the point now that he says he loves all my curves and Shite but he obviously had a problem at the start so what’s changed

A

AmberHeart

I’m only 20 so still young, he’s 23. but I want to believe him when he tells me he loves me and misses me. But when I was there in March, after I left his friend kept going on about my weight infront of him to me on video call and nobody said nothing and it’s got to the point now that he says he loves all my curves and Shite but he obviously had a problem at the start so what’s changed
Hi! Well this is also a rat tactic, they want you to believe there are hundreds of “better” girls that are interested in them. So the victim will feel the need to do more effort to keep the freaking rat happy. He doesn’t deserve you.

A

AmberHeart

At 23 they are experienced, he knows perfectly what he is doing and what he wants from you. Perhaps your age is what has kept him off of asking you marriage. So he only wants gifts/cash plus some casual sex. He is not being honest with you, that is far from their culture.

M

Mango Chutney

He’s never asked for money again and I feel horrible his pay is so little. He works in animation and he said he’s different to everyone. His mum was in hospital but never asked me for a penny to help pay for it. And never asks me for money anymore. We aren’t engaged only together and I went and had lunch with his family and when I went in May we slept in the same bed once and had sex 2 times. We didn’t use anything but I’m on the pill so I’ll not be pregnant. He says he hates animation cause everyone judges them for the way the others ‘use ‘ people and he’s told me he’s different but I’m not sure
They all say they are ‘different’.....but they never are.
Steer clear from animation staff.
They don’t all ask for money outright, they drop hints about being poor, sick relatives etc....and wait for the victim to offer.

hamandpineapple

Rat Expert
What makes me think he’s different is he knows I’m skint and he’s still with me. I was leaving for Thomas cook working abroad and he didn’t want me to do that and made me give it up for him which I did because he was worried I’d meet another animation staff in my job and he said he likes me too much to loose me and that if I do Thomas cook he will never speak to me again or see him again. I love him so I want him to be happy

D

Deleted member 34774

Leona. First, welcome!!

I wanted to believe the same things you did, but seeing the good in the rat will cost you. First thing first, have you read anything about their culture? If not, please read. Having sex before marriage, sleeping in the same bed as an unmarried woman, asking you for money and meeting the family is ALL against their culture and religion. A good Tunisian man would never do any of the things you described above. Please if you can, educate yourself on that. His family is more than likely talking behind your back, plotting against you. Even if you don’t have money, he will find a way to bleed you dry.

Did he mention it was illegal to be with you in a sexual manner without being married??? You could’ve gone to jail for prostitution if caught. Then the rogue cops could easily try to bribe you by asking for money. A good Tunisian man would never place you in that position, even if he tells you they are different. That is illegal.

Please see a clinic for STDs. I agree with @Laura2014. They do not take these things serious like we do. They think showers can wash things away. My rat thought by taking antibiotics all the time cured everything. That’s their mentality.

Last, it appears you will be flying there Saturday. We probably won’t be able to stop you. Please please let the embassy know where you are. Hide your phone, passport and money. Be safe and please attempt to read more on TLR between now and Saturday. It could save your life.

You have gotten yourself a rat! He is one brazen one at that. He isn’t even hiding the fact that he is a rat.

M

Mango Chutney

What makes me think he’s different is he knows I’m skint and he’s still with me. I was leaving for Thomas cook working abroad and he didn’t want me to do that and made me give it up for him which I did because he was worried I’d meet another animation staff in my job and he said he likes me too much to loose me and that if I do Thomas cook he will never speak to me again or see him again. I love him so I want him to be happy
Leona, please read the opening post on this thread:
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

No matter what you say, they never believe we are poor because we can afford flights, holidays etc.

A

AmberHeart

I’m so sorry you gave up for him. Love is supportive, not commanding and depriving... what else will he need from you?

minnie

Major Ratslayer
100% RAT all the way to the bank

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Ur nuts giving up ur Life to a rat he would blink no eye if u died right now...Read around here...

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Save yourself and do not go back . You are just falling in deeper .
You are probably just 1 of many girls he is stringing along . You can see it yourself but part of you is wanting to dismiss it .
There is never smoke without fire and his obvious interests in another girl is a huge indicator to that .
Beleive it or not he isn't a clever rat he has already outed himself to you very early by asking for items .
You are lucky someone has already warned you what he is doing .

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Fecking he'll you gave up a good job opp so you won't meet another person like him ....does that not tell you what he is ? He doesn't want you around people in a hotel because he himself knows what goes on in these hotels . He's outed himself to you several times without you even realising !
Which hotel does he work in ?

Vampirecat

Inactive
Lolol this is hilairiois. Habibi nhebek barcha . I swear to Allah im not that guy bb . I love u my family love u . Hes not answwring u coz hes screwing some other girl also making u worry deliberately wanting u 2 stress so u will want him even more. Im not laughing at u love. Im laughing at the same typical bullshit those bastards r all the same. I married one brought it to britain kicked it out after 1.5 years . He fkd off with a wonan with 5 kids screwed her on the first date ( no respect ) she fell pregnant she bumped him now back with him. Tlhese filthy swines try to ruin ur life get him 2 fk x

Vampirecat

Inactive
U know the feeling of love ur gut in knots with absolute bliss. Ur handsome tunisian guy talking to u face timing u . U meet the family mama baba sister brother cousins the whole lot . Ija ija come to visit us we love u . U get on that plane feeling loved sexy u cant wait to see him . Spend all ur time with him . The sex is shite but his face is braw thats enough for me . Then u end up paying for everything during that holiday coffees taxi food meals out with mama sister cousin . Takes u shopping ro buy clothes for him on and on it goes
Theyre lines . I hate muslim girls the dont want love they only want money. Bullshit thats what they live for . Theyre young beautiful virgin. Nxt ur there look how beautiful the women r over there . The woman cover up with hijab they never go out on theyre own let alone meet and have sex with a guy . They think were all whores and alcoholics easy prey . They cant get men in theyre own countries they need 2 come here for us . Please bump it now coz ur lifes gonna be Shite if u dont x

L

Laura2014

Lolol this is hilairiois. Habibi nhebek barcha . I swear to Allah im not that guy bb . I love u my family love u . Hes not answwring u coz hes screwing some other girl also making u worry deliberately wanting u 2 stress so u will want him even more. Im not laughing at u love. Im laughing at the same typical bullshit those bastards r all the same. I married one brought it to britain kicked it out after 1.5 years . He fkd off with a wonan with 5 kids screwed her on the first date ( no respect ) she fell pregnant she bumped him now back with him. Tlhese filthy swines try to ruin ur life get him 2 fk x
Your posts always make me smile. You say it like it is and then some. I think you and @magic must be related. Perfect and straight to the point. :thumbsup:

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Fecking he'll you gave up a good job opp so you won't meet another person like him ....does that not tell you what he is ? He doesn't want you around people in a hotel because he himself knows what goes on in these hotels . He's outed himself to you several times without you even realising !
Which hotel does he work in ?
His other girlfriends might be there and of course there will be noise if they see that he has a new girlifriend and his friends will hide what he does. They will never inform the women what is happening at these hotels. The best thing is to have nothing to do with them.