Welcome to TLR

I’m confused and need some advice

D

Deleted member 146

halal meat
Meat that comes from inhumanely killed animals in accordance with Islam. The process involves a single cut to the animals throat and as result the animal is left to bleed to death. Hygenic methods for preparing and keeping raw meat seem to be abandoned in most cases as the animal is blessed prior to slaughter and therefore appears to make it immune to any contamination. The Farm Animal Welfare Council (FAWC), which advises the government on how to avoid cruelty to livestock, called for Halal meat to be banned in 2003 because the way it is produced causes severe suffering to animals. This plea to bring an end to a cruel and archaic custom caused the Muslim community to argue that is wasn't about the meat but another excuse to attack their way of life and that Halal slaughter is a long established practice. Although hanging was a long established practice in Britain at one time it was banned because we all wish to move away from medieval barbarity and into the 21st century.
Halal meat comes from the inhumane slaughter of animals.

L

Laura2014

I saw a video once in Tunisia, god knows how it came into my news feed. It was horrific. Three men hacked away at a cows throat. The cow desperately and repeatedly tried to get up. They were all laughing. It was the most distressing and vile thing to see. It instilled a hatred in me I still feel when I think about it.

B

Brasilgirl

I saw a video once in Tunisia, god knows how it came into my news feed. It was horrific. Three men hacked away at a cows throat. The cow desperately and repeatedly tried to get up. They were all laughing. It was the most distressing and vile thing to see. It instilled a hatred in me I still feel when I think about it.
They would go to prison for that I’m my countries. That’s inhumane! :eek::(:Cry:

M

Mango Chutney

It is the ultimate cruelty....Halal should be banned, you have to be completely sick in the head to treat a living creature that way.....no wonder these rats all think violence is acceptable :Evil:
It makes me absolutely freakin livid that they sell that Shite in our countries in masses, and kosher too.....I’ll never forget the scenes I witnessed in Tunisia....they’ve certainly kept my counsellor busy!

Vampirecat

Inactive
Constant love bombing. But it is not real, just away to keep you on track. They all say same sentences, you are my one, my woman, I want to fix you, you are my life, you are different, I don’t want other only you. . blah blah empty words. They repeat them to every woman they meet or they fish online.
Hayati a fav . Means my life lol x tahan i say means arsehole lol x

Vampirecat

Inactive
I’m going on Saturday and going to enjoy myself with the reps from the hotel and after I’m leaving him and blocking him from my life. It’s the best option for me otherwise I’ll fall in deeper
Its for the best love . Ive lost 1000s on that filthy bastard. I also lost 2 babys one at 22 weeks Joshua my boy. It hurts like hell . Tbey bastards just destroy everything they touch it takes a long time 2 heal from the carnage they cause. Hrs islamically married another victim now had a baby son. Im praying the baby will be ok and he doesnt bugger off eventually and leave him anyway im out of it now dont care i have my daughter and my partner and im happy i will never go near a foreigner again especially a pretend muslim . Real muslim men wouldnt dare touch us x

M

Mango Chutney

I’m going on Saturday and going to enjoy myself with the reps from the hotel and after I’m leaving him and blocking him from my life. It’s the best option for me otherwise I’ll fall in deeper
Well I hope you’re prepared for him banging your door down with his little willy on a plate......declaring you the greatest creation since couscous :thumbsup:

These ratty hoes do not let a victim go easily.....you’ll hear every word from the love quotes page in The Rat Bible....harden your heart, keep your legs and purse closed.....and hopefully you’ll walk away with nothing more than a broken heart, dented pride, and a lesson in life :)

Mystery

Inactive
Well I hope you’re prepared for him banging your door down with his little willy on a plate......declaring you the greatest creation since couscous :thumbsup:

These ratty hoes do not let a victim go easily.....you’ll hear every word from the love quotes page in The Rat Bible....harden your heart, keep your legs and purse closed.....and hopefully you’ll walk away with nothing more than a broken heart, dented pride, and a lesson in life :)
Brilliant haha willy on a plate

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Thats theyre rules for the muslima not ours x
Yes it is. Since you have been married to a Tunisian, you probably know more than me. But just as well, it is not woman oppressive that the men can do of their will. I can't understand why not live life a bit if she goes out with a brother or family member. She doesn't touch the alcohol if she holds a cola glass in her hand. Are they never going out and having a good dinner with their girlfriends or watching a good movie in the cinema? What with night clubs is extreme for them I have known now but still we live in 2019?
In Morocco, I have seen that women and girls sit on international cafe bars and drink some coffee even some of them smoke but it was in Agadir.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Its for the best love . Ive lost 1000s on that filthy bastard. I also lost 2 babys one at 22 weeks Joshua my boy. It hurts like hell . Tbey bastards just destroy everything they touch it takes a long time 2 heal from the carnage they cause. Hrs islamically married another victim now had a baby son. Im praying the baby will be ok and he doesnt bugger off eventually and leave him anyway im out of it now dont care i have my daughter and my partner and im happy i will never go near a foreigner again especially a pretend muslim . Real muslim men wouldnt dare touch us x
Good that you found yourself a good man. You deserve it

Vampirecat

Inactive
Hope you don't change your mind. They are good at talking to themselves. Remember what you have written here when you land.
hes gonna be there waiting , love bombing making her feel loved wanted, come visit my family habibi they love u , she will not get peace. I bet u guys she will be more in love with it by the time she comes home. look at me for example Kelly was going nuts about nasshole . (she wrote on here wanting to me to curtail his visa contact police } on and on she went she hated him he's disgusting wasn't good to her kids she saw with her own eyes his Tunisian belle yet a few pics on his Facebook of his son surely must mean the Tunisian belle just a friend, .I don't hate Kelly I understand she loves him and has the baby to support etc, she just needs always to be vigilant , never again will I help and support any of his victims. all I want is my divorce from it , I wont be saying another thing to anyone about him , she knows the score, but im telling u guys most of the victims take them back, they think they cant find love again and these idiots are good actors, all we can do is try to advice newer members of the Shite and lies to look out for x

Mystery

Inactive
hes gonna be there waiting , love bombing making her feel loved wanted, come visit my family habibi they love u , she will not get peace. I bet u guys she will be more in love with it by the time she comes home. look at me for example Kelly was going nuts about nasshole . (she wrote on here wanting to me to curtail his visa contact police } on and on she went she hated him he's disgusting wasn't good to her kids she saw with her own eyes his Tunisian belle yet a few pics on his Facebook of his son surely must mean the Tunisian belle just a friend, .I don't hate Kelly I understand she loves him and has the baby to support etc, she just needs always to be vigilant , never again will I help and support any of his victims. all I want is my divorce from it , I wont be saying another thing to anyone about him , she knows the score, but im telling u guys most of the victims take them back, they think they cant find love again and these idiots are good actors, all we can do is try to advice newer members of the Shite and lies to look out for x
I am so sorry you are going through all this.
It must be really difficult when you found out about this woman.
You are a better person than me I would have killed the both of them. How can she continue with this man knowing everything you been through that is just not normal.
If he's with her it's because she got a son, believe me he will leave her and her child when he's ready. I say this over and over if the victim knows then they are no longer a victim and becomes a part of the rat gang. In saying that when everything fails and it probably will there is no need to say told you so. Yes it's hard loving someone having a child alone but it's even harder to try and keep the relationship going. Most of these relationships is one sided anyway.
I would rather be alone with my child than to continue with a man who is abusive to pretend that they love you when they got they prize cow waiting for them back home..
I am really sorry for what he put you through and I hope one day Kelly don't suffer like you have.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
also have a bad stomach feeling about her. She will be there a week after what wrote here but unfortunately I think you are right that she will be in love more when she comes home again. The fact that she and her are renting a house down there doesn't make it any better. He will probably be there a lot. Had she taken in a hotel then she could have shielded herself much more since they are not allowed to interact with the hotel guests. I hope for your part that you get divorce soon from and can put everything behind you. Just that he's got kids with another woman while he's still married to you proves he's a rat guy.

Vampirecat

Inactive
I bumped then he rampaged plenty of fish and found kelly then trolled her on facebook shes is 2 vulnarable but its her choice. She apoarently emailed h o about him . Police have all this on record so he might still get deported. Its the bb its not fair on bringing an innocent child in 2 it all it beggars beleif what they will do absolutely terrible . Hes a sick evil bastard if he leaves that beautiful bb boy xx