Welcome to TLR

I’m confused and need some advice

B

Brasilgirl

Yes. Most good foreign men choose women from their own country and they are not interested in foreign girls at all. We are too naive about dating foreign men and many of us end up with rubbish because we do not know well enough about the culture or language. Europe has been very mixed but it does not help to fall in love with a foreigner even though he / she is born in the european country so there are quite a few of those who bring their culture. That is, their family has brought their culture and traditions to Europe and is not interested in becoming part of Western culture. It will be like ghettos
I don’t know much about the minorities in Europe. I am currently living in a large city in Canada that has over 60% visual minorities and we have cities attached to this city with as much as 80% visual minorities. So not many English native Caucasian people. I don’t mind at all. Most people are super polite and very nice.
And a lot of people don’t speak English unless you talk to them in English.
I live in an area that has some Portuguese and Brazilian people. Closer to the Brazilian specialty groceries.
I don’t see many African looking people at all. But there are a few who look like they could be North African.
I take the transit when I go downtown because I don’t like driving there. It’s so congested. The train is packed. So I can see the diversity from outside my area.
We have more bubble tea shops than coffee shops in the city I think. One on the ground level of my condo building, another just across the street.
But I haven’t noticed any coffe shops full of men.. yet. But I know there are Tunisians here. I just can’t point them out.

J

Judithlyn

He’s never asked for money again and I feel horrible his pay is so little. He works in animation and he said he’s different to everyone. His mum was in hospital but never asked me for a penny to help pay for it. And never asks me for money anymore. We aren’t engaged only together and I went and had lunch with his family and when I went in May we slept in the same bed once and had sex 2 times. We didn’t use anything but I’m on the pill so I’ll not be pregnant. He says he hates animation cause everyone judges them for the way the others ‘use ‘ people and he’s told me he’s different but I’m not sure
I’m so sorry , but you have a rat. In animation, they sleep with different ladies everyday as part of their work! It’s disgusting! Don’t risk HIV, gonorrhea, or any other STD with this creep! They say all of the right words while lying through their teeth. All family and friends are in on the con! It’s bezness as usual in Tunisia! Dump him! You are worth far more than a sleazy piece of Shite who uses women for all sorts of gain! It’s cruel and horrible! Run!

D

Deleted member 34774

Question, when the contact is not as intense does this they have moved on? Do I have to worry about him coming back around?
My first rat hadn’t contact me in a while. A week ago, he pooped up on a different account asking me about an English word. Him and his fiancé must be on bad terms. So who knows. I just learn to block, block, block. Cus mentally I felt like I was having anxiety when I’d see a Tunisian or Libya number pop up on my screen. Not anymore. After blocking, I’m back to normal.

So yes he will come back, but have the will power to block him. Just have to block and move on. I’m an aggressive person when provoked and can hang with the best of them. So naturally I want to defend myself when they pop back up. And go Little bird for tat, all gloves are off. But that doesn’t phase a rat. Just gotta go silent and block.

L

Laura2014

Question, when the contact is not as intense does this they have moved on? Do I have to worry about him coming back around?
If the messages wane and become less often then you may have been relegated to the “reserve for later” list. It means they still have your profile and when scrolling through their phone can just pop in and say Hi how are you I miss you. If you respond, well you stopped contacting me, then the response will be;
Someone fixed my phone
I had disaster babe, family problem
I was sick, my mother, brother, father was sick
I had bad accident
I lose all numbers in my phone
My Facebook was hacked
So if the new victim they moved on to does not work out they have a reserve list to get back in touch.

If you don’t want him to come back then block and delete him.

J

Judithlyn

Have you ever met more stupid assholes in your entire lives? Their idiotic, stupid thinking and actions never ceases to amaze me! I went through one year of agony and grief, cause I truly believed that idiot, Abdelhak Rahali...and how much I was his soul mate forever and ever....while he had lying communications with other women from all over the world...using his friends to communicate with them while he lived in my house on my expenses! He is soooooo greedy that he even used a dead ex and his own murdered brother in the USA to generate sympathy for dollars, dinars, jewelry, sex, all expenses paid trips to beaches in Tunisia...at the victims 100% expense-paid trips, and he feels not one iota of guilt to any one of us cause he’s been arranged in marriage to his freaking cousin! He needs a house, furnishings, gold, and a big wedding to make this fake shitty wedding happen! Neither of them truly love each other, but it’s a way of life for them! He has ZERO money so he needs us, his victims, to pay for his fake shitty wedding to his fake virgin Tunisian whore cousin, and then....and only then will the fucking family be feeled with pride! Good God....freaking idiots, And I’m sure they will never see 72 virgins cause they are going to HELL! You never treat others like they do....ITS a sin! They are too stupid and brain damaged to understand this! Fucking morons! Pathetic group of imbeciles! :Evil:

M

Mango Chutney

Have you ever met more stupid assholes in your entire lives? Their idiotic, stupid thinking and actions never ceases to amaze me! I went through one year of agony and grief, cause I truly believed that idiot, Abdelhak Rahali...and how much I was his soul mate forever and ever....while he had lying communications with other women from all over the world...using his friends to communicate with them while he lived in my house on my expenses! He is soooooo greedy that he even used a dead ex and his own murdered brother in the USA to generate sympathy for dollars, dinars, jewelry, sex, all expenses paid trips to beaches in Tunisia...at the victims 100% expense-paid trips, and he feels not one iota of guilt to any one of us cause he’s been arranged in marriage to his freaking cousin! He needs a house, furnishings, gold, and a big wedding to make this fake shitty wedding happen! Neither of them truly love each other, but it’s a way of life for them! He has ZERO money so he needs us, his victims, to pay for his fake shitty wedding to his fake virgin Tunisian whore cousin, and then....and only then will the fucking family be feeled with pride! Good God....freaking idiots, And I’m sure they will never see 72 virgins cause they are going to HELL! You never treat others like they do....ITS a sin! They are too stupid and brain damaged to understand this! Fucking morons! Pathetic group of imbeciles! :Evil:
And this thread too :Cry:

hamandpineapple

Rat Expert
A little update. I have split with this guy as I confronted him about everything. He is blocked on everything and is added to the Tunisian love rat album. Unfortunately I had a friend from Tunisia and he took raped me when I was in a vulnerable state over the guy and I was drunk. I’m doing fine. Getting the right support and I’ll be back to myself , maybe not in the new few days or months but I will be back to myself. Thank you for all your advice on this forum. I’m glad I posted here otherwise I wouldn’t have found out what he really was like.

D

Deleted member 146

A little update. I have split with this guy as I confronted him about everything. He is blocked on everything and is added to the Tunisian love rat album. Unfortunately I had a friend from Tunisia and he took raped me when I was in a vulnerable state over the guy and I was drunk. I’m doing fine. Getting the right support and I’ll be back to myself , maybe not in the new few days or months but I will be back to myself. Thank you for all your advice on this forum. I’m glad I posted here otherwise I wouldn’t have found out what he really was like.
Holy Shite! What about the rapist? He should be outed here too :Evil:

L

Laura2014

H&P, we were all concerned about you going there, I’m very sorry this happened to you. I know many people think we exaggerate the risks but thank you for coming back and telling us what happened. Although unbearably awful for you your post may help others. I hope you are receiving the help and support you need. These guys can seem like your best friend, you grow to trust them but as you have found out that can change in an instant. No one sure have to endure that when they go on holiday. I’m sorry to say you probably won’t get any justice, but you can warn others. Sending you love and hope you find good help to help you recover. Although this happened abroad you can still access all services in your own country. A crime is a crime wherever it occurred. Do get some professional help and advice. X

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I’ll be writing a forum about that to warn people. He didn’t loose his job over it unfortunately and people believe him over me. But I told the truth and that’s all I could do
No help in seeking out the police because they don't respect us. They are some assholes the whole gang boasts of who they got to bed and believe it is a he who has shut down most girls during a summer is seen as a hero

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I told my ex and he laughed and said for me to enjoy and he doesn’t care
hamandpineapple for an asshole because that's what he is and so disgusting after all I've read here I actually have nothing good to say about Tunisian men. You bid you have reported he who raped you to the police but with their women's view then there is no help I'm afraid of. It's too disgusting that they have no respect for women. If you have girlfriends who plan to go on holiday then warn them against these guys. The country is ok but the people there are a thinker.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I told my ex and he laughed and said for me to enjoy and he doesn’t care
Very good to warn others. Think so many women traveling there on vacation and some fall in love with a native but the only thing he is looking for is money that is tragic and tunisian Girls is not better they look at us like a light Girls :mad: