I'm DYING!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32724
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 146

Something is not right ? View attachment 64868
Remove Your Connection To This Site is Not Private scam (Tech Support Scam) - Removal Guide

Your Connection To This Site is Not Private is a fraudulent message which is used for phishing purposes

Your Connection To This Site is Not Private is a scam that is designed to trick people into calling the fake tech support. It is displayed on a shady website and claims that the user should be concerned about its privacy. The attackers try to lure the person into believing that his/her computer is infected with a virus. Although, none of these claims are true.

IT experts warn that users can start receiving Your Connection To This Site is Not Private alert once their systems are infected with ad-supported applications, also known as adware[1]. These potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) start delivering the bogus message to help scammers generate illegal profits.

Once the victim calls via the indicated number on “Your Connection To This Site is Not Private” scam, he/she can be lured into purchasing enormously expensive and ineffective antivirus software for the elimination of a non-existent malware. Usually, scammers can try to promote affiliate programs which are in fact useless.

Mystery

Inactive
Remove Your Connection To This Site is Not Private scam (Tech Support Scam) - Removal Guide

Your Connection To This Site is Not Private is a fraudulent message which is used for phishing purposes

Your Connection To This Site is Not Private is a scam that is designed to trick people into calling the fake tech support. It is displayed on a shady website and claims that the user should be concerned about its privacy. The attackers try to lure the person into believing that his/her computer is infected with a virus. Although, none of these claims are true.

IT experts warn that users can start receiving Your Connection To This Site is Not Private alert once their systems are infected with ad-supported applications, also known as adware[1]. These potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) start delivering the bogus message to help scammers generate illegal profits.

Once the victim calls via the indicated number on “Your Connection To This Site is Not Private” scam, he/she can be lured into purchasing enormously expensive and ineffective antivirus software for the elimination of a non-existent malware. Usually, scammers can try to promote affiliate programs which are in fact useless.

I'm not paying for nothing lol
I ignored it.

A

AmberHeart

Yes, happened to me last week. An update and it was removed.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Your Majesty Mango,
Wait wait wait!!
So you are literally telling me that only few tunisian women stay virgin before marriage???
You are losing it right now Sweety Mango !! Maybe they are not the purest muslim girls out there I agree!
But to say that only few of them managed to preserve their hymen makes me shake my head!
Believe me, most of you here, dont know what you are talking about ! I just cannot answer every post and and false claim!
What makes things more blurry is the fake news spread by those low-life "feminazis" and "wannabe-tolerant" tunisian guys.

I noticed that many members didnt like what I have just wrote about western women , therefore I will abstain from talking about them.
Do you just get banned everytime and come back with a different members name..just to abuse the girls you always like to have a go at mango

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know enough about a Tunisian woman’s Sex life prior to marriage to comment and since her sex life is private that’s how it should be.

But I have spoken with Tunisian men about their desire for a chaste virgin. In fact two told me they would not marry someone if they believed her not to be a virgin.

But these men have also admitted to regularly having sex with Tunisian women, not prostitutes, but girls they have met at work, in clubs etc,

I’ve never understood the hypocrisy of insisting on a virgin bride while regularly having sex with a Tunisian women.

So do men tell their virgin brides that they are also virgins? Is there an expectation that they have not had Sex before marriage? Or is it ok for the man?

Could you explain?
What it is if the wife is virgin the man still likes to have sex with the whores cos there more experienced. Poor wife gets all the diseases and doesn't no she's a carry and can share to her first born. Which these dicks don't no sexual diseases carried can make babies blind

M

Mango Chutney

Do you just get banned everytime and come back with a different members name..just to abuse the girls you always like to have a go at mango
Don’t worry about me....I do not fear his sort....it’s others I worry about :Cry:

Nobody that says the despicable things he says about Western women should ever roam freely amongst survivors of abuse.
Unfortunately, he’s here, but he can be moderated and if need be....banned again :thumbsup:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t worry about me....I do not fear his sort....it’s others I worry about :Cry:

Nobody that says the despicable things he says about Western women should ever roam freely amongst survivors of abuse.
Unfortunately, he’s here, but he can be moderated and if need be....banned again :thumbsup:
He has been warned but that's private.

Trust me he and everyone are moderated.

MH

J

Judithlyn

We keep hearing a lot of stories of muslim men being cheated on constantly by their western wives, divorce for no reasons, stealing the kids and disappear ect.. But we do not join forums and go nuts and start to bash westerners! you see?
I apologize in advance for my reply to the dear ladies on here, but to you, Mr. Horny....YOU deserve it for your (edited by admin) comments...(edited by admin) You stand up for these monsters! Really? ALL of us are caring, loving, big-hearted, and not lazy.... foreign women! We do not waste our time in (edited by admin) coffee shops exploiting lovely people! Wake up, you (edited by admin) (edited by admin)! Tunisians look down on us as whores? You (edited by admin) Yes, I’m angry and I’m pissed! Fix your (edited by admin) country, and STOP using and exploiting people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.