Welcome to TLR

I'm DYING!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32724
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snuggle

I apologize in advance for my reply to the dear ladies on here, but to you, Mr. Horny....YOU deserve it for your fucking comments...FUCK YOU!!! You stand up for these monsters! Really? ALL of us are caring, loving, big-hearted, and not lazy.... foreign women! We do not waste our time in fucking coffee shops exploiting lovely people! Wake up, you fucking asshole! Tunisians look down on us as whores? You fucking toad! Yes, I’m angry and I’m pissed! Fix your fucking country, and STOP using and exploiting people! When you do your job, we shall stop bashing Tunisia, but until you start trying....We WILL NEVER shut up!
Very well said Judith.
I am appalled to see that we were told this member was banned and now he can post away like there is no tomorrow. Must be one of these Tunisian resurrections, or somebody has been lying.

Horn-Mad Rat

Inactive
I apologize in advance for my reply to the dear ladies on here
You do not need to apologize. Many of them would definitely enjoy your insults.
but to you, Mr. Horny....YOU deserve it for your fucking comments...FUCK YOU!!!
You fucking toad! Yes, I’m angry and I’m pissed!
Simmer down lady! are you having brain aneurysm?
You stand up for these monsters! Really?
hey you misunderstood me. I was referring to normal genuine Muslims who are married to westerners.
I was not even talking about rats.
Do you see? you got worked up over nothing

We do not waste our time in fucking coffee shops exploiting lovely people!
Personally, I do not know a single tunisian who would do that.
Fix your fucking country, and STOP using and exploiting people! When you do your job, we shall stop bashing Tunisia, but until you start trying....We WILL NEVER shut up!
You do not have the right to bash a whole country based on some rats evil deeds. This is unfair.
Wake up, you fucking asshole! Tunisians look down on us as whores?
Some do. But most tunisians respect western women but they do not think they are marriage material. That is what I wanted to say. Members here, know that I adore British ladies :D:D:D

ALL of us are caring, loving, big-hearted, and not lazy.... foreign women!
Not all of you but many of you. Thats what I wrote in another comment.
I agree that most of you here, have big hearts and are generous , noble , honorable. Most of you didnt hesitate to help your your loved ones
You were not naive but you were innocent true lovers!
I agree! that is why I sympathize with you and feel your frustration

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
We don't steal and run off with the kids , you need to take from your mindset that in the western world ' the man isn't top dog ' they not just automatically his .
Yes of course there is situations where the woman has cheated but many men come ( for example to the UK) and all they want is anchor babies.
Sometimes the marriages genuinely do not work out because culturally we are very different .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All

This post is temporarily being closed to further comments whilst being investigated.

MH x

Status
Not open for further replies.