Welcome to TLR

Indian Love Rats

K

Kristy

indian love rats just dont have the same ring to it .... and please can you all stop taking the pee out my legs :(

Good and nice legs girl , lol, you are in good shape :D working on the legs to the wedding ;) ? It's time to put that dress ? :D

habibi mrabet

Major Ratslayer
what I know is that in Facebook if you have one indian friend you will get friendship request from a lot of them. Many of them ask directly if there is a job for them in Europe, besides is well known that many of them marry foreigners to get out of India, as soon as they get some money, India is very poor, they come back to India as new rich ones and marry the woman the family has choosen...and if one of them ask for money, immediately delete him...rat on sight

simple

Major Ratslayer
what I know is that in Facebook if you have one indian friend you will get friendship request from a lot of them. Many of them ask directly if there is a job for them in Europe, besides is well known that many of them marry foreigners to get out of India, as soon as they get some money, India is very poor, they come back to India as new rich ones and marry the woman the family has choosen...and if one of them ask for money, immediately delete him...rat on sight
Yes ,but unlike tunisian rats ,India is a third world country ,,poverty,famins,diseases, floods ,landslides , drought ,lack of education in villages ,,,so unlike Tunisia.

ijs

Major Ratslayer
Westerners have such an opposite view of marriage from Muslim and other cultures. This is no excuse for Rat behavior which is a combination of twisted behavior and those cultural differences. This is how a lot of us fall (innocently) into Rat traps. http://blog.authenticjourneys.info/2012/02/three-mistakes-non-indian-women-make-in.html

mindy

is there a name and shame place for them? also are any of them posted in the gallery here?

Reactions: ijs

ijs

Major Ratslayer
is there a name and shame place for them? also are any of them posted in the gallery here?
@mindy: Indian love rats are probably no different than Tunisian love rats. I say, feel free to tell us your story and post on here. I'm sure you will find kindred spirits and the exact same stories! Welcome to the club! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yvonne

Staff member
I'm not in the habit of getting involved in discussions because you all are grown ups but can we stay on the topic of the thread and that is Indian Love Rats.
Alll posts that are not related to this subject will be removed

Thank you
Yvonne xxx

Unicorn

Senior Rat Expert
There were actually several of you that didn't talk of Indian rats.

But I am going to talk of them, they are desperate to get out of India, they see from friends and relatives overseas what life could be like and they want part of it, so they will do whatever it takes to get out, even those with very good careers (I.e..Doctors) want out. Because India practices a caste system, majority live a very poor life. They want to better themselves, but go the wrong way about it.

Yvonne

Staff member
There were actually several of you that didn't talk of Indian rats.
It's a thread started in 2012, the world has changed now. We don't talk about third world countries no more it's outdated and condescending.
Low income countries is more appropriate to say.

It's the same in Tunisia and in other countries who use romance fraud to escape their country or to search a better life. It's not the right way and all we can do is try to warn those who come searching for answers

Yvonne xxx

Unicorn

Senior Rat Expert
It's a thread started in 2012, the world has changed now. We don't talk about third world countries no more it's outdated and condescending.
Low income countries is more appropriate to say.

It's the same in Tunisia and in other countries who use romance fraud to escape their country or to search a better life. It's not the right way and all we can do is try to warn those who come searching for answers

Yvonne xxx
Exactly, and that is why I didn't and would never use such a derogatory word.

Unicorn

Senior Rat Expert
India is known as a poor country, but the elite are very affluent.
The indian love rat, uses mainly dating websites, he will love bomb very quickly and push for marriage, he knows the chances of a 'Westerner' visiting is pretty slim (and it's not something he is keen on either) he wouldnt want you to see where he lived or even meet his family, for a Indian to become involved with a 'White' girl is not widely accepted. Ideally they follow the stance of marrying a cousin.

The Portugal Citizenship can be given to those who were born before 1961 in the anciente Portuguese State of India, in accordance to Portuguese Nationality Law 37/81 and the relevant revisions of that law and all additional legislation on the subject.(they can use the ancestral route) - and this was there way into europe., but Portugal wasn't good enough, they wanted more, those imaginary gold paved streets of London was more appealing. So, they decided to bypass the option of a easy Portuguese citizen and go straight in on the love scam.

The indian love rat, uses mainly dating websites, he will love bomb very quickly and push for marriage, he knows the chances of a 'Westerner' visiting is pretty slim (and it's not something he is keen on either) he wouldnt want you to see where he lived or even meet his family, for a Indian to become involved with a 'White' girl is not widely accepted. Ideally they follow the stance of marrying a cousin.

The Portugal Citizenship can be given to those who were born before 1961 in the anciente Portuguese State of India, in accordance to Portuguese Nationality Law 37/81 and the relevant revisions of that law and all additional legislation on the subject.(they can use the ancestral route) - and this was there way into europe., but Portugal wasn't good enough, they wanted more, those imaginary gold paved streets of London was more appealing. So, they decided to bypass the option of a easy Portuguese citizen and go straight in on the love scam.

Well said. Just curious, are you a journalist? haha

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

Thank you that was very interesting Indians hardly ever marry a white women
But I see a lot off white women now marrying Pakistan man and they seem happy to learn about each others cultures but there's a lot off honour killings if u stray outside the family or arranged marraiage
But Indians I have only seen in my country with other Indians its rare to see with any other nationalitys they like to keep it in family
But it's good to be aware off other country's rats

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Lol, no not a journalist, just well educated and well travelled :)
It's good to be well educated unicorn my parents said education is the most important in life it sets u off for a excellent life
And I too have travelled to many countries in the world
This also gives u an insight into other cultures relgions to meet new people
The most friendly people I have ever met was the Americans they really are so welcoming and the workers were amazing polite to you did everything impeccable I felt like royalty
In Tunisia the first hotel I stayed in they were too all amazing the cleaners were the most polite and I loved this hotel want to another town near by and it was like another world but
It's Realy good to see how other natuonalitys live
So every country I visited I loved and Tunisia apart from the rats has in history much to offer to learn about