Welcome to TLR

Inspirational Quotes

• Thread starter Deleted member 29280
  • Start date

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This is really important to me, talk TALK and talk more. For my close friends you will know how much of a struggle this has been - Drs that dismiss you, DON'T be dismissed - friends that don't understand and even eliminate you, they struggle and don't understand. Mental health is real YOU can't help how you feel but no matter how many times it is dismissed keep fighting! It:s taken me a long time to finally get a diagnosis, I have lost friends and family along the way BUT I have this now, RECOVERY. For those that feel they aren't understood then keep fighting - you WILL get there but keep talking - don't be ashamed - you are not alone ♥

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you for the experiences and advice posted. Have been reading for a while trying to understand habibi’s behaviour. Found myself trapped in what it seemed a magical story that turned into a nightmare.
Hi Wiser, you sound like me. I read on here for ages before I finally posted. You're right about gaining knowledge, the more knowledge I gained the stronger I became, until I could see the relationship for what it really was and it gradually became less and less important to me.
It was an incredibly painful process but in the end I found it very liberating x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thank you for the experiences and advice posted. Have been reading for a while trying to understand habibi’s behaviour. Found myself trapped in what it seemed a magical story that turned into a nightmare. View attachment 67052
I think we can never understand these men. It is not in our hearts or souls to behave this way to a normal human being. From now on I prefer my cats they are honest in their behavior

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ooooh another crazy cat lady - I mean that as an endearment as I too am a crazy cat lady lol and proud of it.

MH x
IYes I am a crazy cat lady, I have 3 cats now all rescued from the street. In past we had dogs to but all passed away now. In my garden I feed stray cats and we have builled a shelter where they can eat and sleep

Last edited: