Welcome to TLR

Introducing the Queen of one- liners our very own simple :)

JGG

Major Ratslayer
This story is true and im sure a lot of you must have read about it ,,,,But its so funny ,it has to be put in the thread ,,,,,A Tunisian man was being interviewed by Airport police at Heathrow ,He appeared harrased and was looking nervous ,so 2 officers took aside to question him ,,,{Police ,,, " Your name " {Tunisian " Abdul Aziz " [Police " Sex " {Tunisian " Yes 6 times a week " [Police ,no no i mean male or female " [Tunisian " " Dosnt matter male or female sometimes even camal " <<,
Bahahaha OMG....I can't breathe

JGG

Major Ratslayer
ODE TO A RAT ;;;;; I see your face when i am dreaming ,thats why i wake up screaming .Kind,intelligent ,loving and hot .this describes everything your not .Roses are wilting ,violets are dead ,the sugar bowl empty and so is your head.Love may be beautiful ,love may be bliss ,i only slept with you because i was pissed .My feelings for you no words can tell ,except for maybe ,,go to hell ,,,
............still can't breath ong I'm dying here...I have tears

simple

Major Ratslayer
I was talking to a rat online recently and he was telling me how poor he is ,how his mother who is diabetic cant afford insulin,,how his 7 year old sister has to sell flowers in the street at night and i got all chocked up ,,,,Its my fault for laughing and eating at the same time ,,