Welcome to TLR

Is anyone from/ familiar with Sfax?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
My only worry is that if she does choose to look at this page again, she will see it and know that I put it there...
My experience is that the stories and experiences shared on here are SO similar that it could be any of their 'victims' that have posted however I can remove his name if you prefer - he is a huge rat and having his name here and google could well uncover other victims.

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know what’s with people but the more you say Don’t Do It.. they go right ahead and do it!!
It happened with me , it’s about curiosity I suppose lol
Also if you tell a child don’t do it … they do it anyway!
I am so stubborn I always wanna prove others wrong, one of my fav past time lol that turned my relationships into disasters but at least no regrets I take full responsibility.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Thank you for your replies. For now she seems convinced that everything is real.
I hope she at least decides to hold off on getting married!
It frustrates me that she doesn't look into the culture other than what he tells her. She only wants to hear what she wants to hear.
They don’t really have much of a culture. They are just scammers, she shouldn’t pay attention to anything else. Whatever they tell her or make her do is for their own sake.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer

I think this is his facebook page, in Arabic. His face is chubbier now
He "liked" a picture on my friend's page but he isn't friends with her, and she isn't friends with him or any of his relatives on facebook.
It's weird
Reminds me of my rat, ‘accidentally’ liking pix of all kind of women or sending hearts to random women… These guys are sooooo predictable…

Alibaba

Junior Rat Expert
@Alibaba please tell your friend that this all what she is doing is actually hurting her in the future. Bringing gifts to a make fiancé is not our culture, it’s unheard of…. They should be waiting for her the fiancé with gifts… we do this to show the woman and her family that the man is worth her love. They should have jewelry ready, dinner, we give gold watch, necklaces, 7 gold bangles… this is our tradition, not her bring gifts. They will laugh at her for her actions, nobody will ever respect her, she is cheap … in their eyes she paid her way and other women will laugh at her that she is worthless fool. Also she shouldn’t be bringing a wedding dress, he should take her to the shop for a gold contract signing dress, a traditional dress for accepting money at her night, a evening dress (2 piece) for her husbands night, a white dress for final night. He should bring her to find chairs for outside night, secure band for all nights, get sweets, drinks, tea, cake….. so much! She should accept less because Tunisian or Arab woman wouldn’t accept less. Sorry if my words are harsh towards her, but it’s true. What these women say it’s absolutely true, so many red flags… quick marriage, older by many years ( out of child bearing years)… he wants children no matter what they say….bringing gifts… it’s all just strange. Tell her please believe you that her relationship is not a fairytale and it’s not real.
Aisha1, I meant to thank you earlier for this and your other explanations of the culture.
She is such a big hearted person, so non-materialistic. She's told me twice about how his sister gave her the biggest hug- it made her so happy.
I know she's going to be hurt, I just hope it's over sooner than later.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Aisha1, I meant to thank you earlier for this and your other explanations of the culture.
She is such a big hearted person, so non-materialistic. She's told me twice about how his sister gave her the biggest hug- it made her so happy.
I know she's going to be hurt, I just hope it's over sooner than later.
Inshallah, unfortunately they live to take . Their life revolves around having things.

Hello, I hope someone might be able to help. My friend is flying to meet her rat for the first time. She gave me his address, but I wonder if it is real. I cannot find it on googlemaps. It is on Route Menzel Chaker, I can give you the specific address he gave.

She is completely lost in the fantasy. She plans to marry him on this trip and even bought a wedding dress!!!

Thank you for any help!
I had a run-in with this guy online. Same vague story that didn't have actual information. I'd like to chat more with you about him.
I just found this thread and forum when I was doing some digging on him.

Alibaba

Junior Rat Expert
It would be nice to CATCH this RAT before they get married!!!
I don't know if she would hear it even if had proof.

We message every day, but I have to be really careful or she will shut me out. She knows what I think, but she thinks I'm being judgmental and cynical. Everything can be explained by, "It's complicated."

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer

We message every day, but I have to be really careful or she will shut me out. She knows what I think, but she thinks I'm being judgmental and cynical. Everything can be explained by, "It's complicated."
Just don’t tell her anything. Listen carefully without judgement. It can happen to anyone. Be there for her you don’t need to support this nonsense but stay by her side no matter what.
she isn’t in control of anything unfortunately

Yvonne

Staff member

It's sad for you to see her falling into the rat his hands. She will find out for herself and it will not be a good outcome. Untill she will discover all the "complicated" things are getting to much or ridiculous there's no way to convince her otherwise. Remember it's like being brainwashed what these rats are doing. They are very convincing and he will certainly be trying to get her away from friends and family and isolate her. Maybe she tells the rat about your concerns and he will play the innocent one.
Yvonne xxx

Yvonne

Staff member
I had a run-in with this guy online. Same vague story that didn't have actual information. I'd like to chat more with you about him.
I just found this thread and forum when I was doing some digging on him.
Welcome here @ThePurpleGoat.
It seems you know this rat to. It proves these rats send requests to many women and start talking to each and every one of them.

Yvonne xxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes I do “know” him, at least the story he’s told which is consistent with Alibaba’s friends story.
Hi @ThePurpleGoat welcome to the forum. His story is consistent with her story the only difference is you got away before it could lead to anything more then online chatter. I really hope another woman comes searching and see this thread. It's would he great if this rat was caught in action