Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I did not say any crap, and did not insult anybody, and did not defend any rats, I've just admitted that the fact of having a sick relative doesn't make a person a rat automatically.
If he does not ask for money for treatment.
Please be reasonable and do not insult me.
So you are also admitting if he asks for money for treatment he is a rat?
Because I know my ex-rat has a huge circle of family, even members of his family rich enough to help him so
do you agree that people should look in their own circle of friends and family first.
Because its not right to keep using the victims for medical or any reason!
Charity begins in one's own home, agree?

PaWaa

Junior Rat Expert
So you are also admitting if he asks for money for treatment he is a rat?
Because I know my ex-rat has a huge circle of family, even members of his family rich enough to help him so
do you agree that people should look in their own circle of friends and family first.
Because its not right to keep using the victims for medical or any reason!
Charity begins in one's own home, agree?
Absolutely agree!
That is exactly what i'm talking about.
Even a HINT about "help for heath care" is a huge red flag.
I meant... For instance, a person can just tell about an awful desease of his relative, just to share.
But he will definitely find necessary money inside the family. This for sure.

Last edited:

dasa

Senior Rat Expert
He prepares the way He is a long time Player

The mother is sick and as a son he will do everything for his mom.

Also marry a used woman with a disabled child.

He tells everything the woman wants to hear. And his mother plays along because when the son is in Scotland he will earn well and will send to mama

And if he's so religious and doesn't want sex before marriage ......

Then he doesn't want a woman with a child.

That is a contradiction.

His family will welcome your girlfriend with open arms. Because it is she who will bring the son to Europe

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
When tourists come to Tunisia they have insurance which covers a lot of cases. The insurance company makes agrrements not with state hospitals but with private practice doctors and private clinics. One of them you could stay using insurance. I will not commit anything but think so, because in small towns there are state hospitals where doctors come 2 days per week and that's it. During other days only midwives and nurses can be found there.
It sound nice - "free helth care", but in reality they have a choice: to wait for help in state clinic and may be die faster than doctor will come, or go to a private clinic for good treatment.
As they have big families, often the whole family collects money to help a sick person.
All i wanted to say - to have a sick relative is not a red flag untill the man is not asking the woman for money for treatment.
Look you can Travel to the big city to the big hospitals to seek help. iv seen where South africans Somalian ect have walked for miles to seek help for injury diseases many hours 0ff walking to get to the big hospitals .
If your parent is ill and need to get to the big hospital family friends neighbours will help to ensure you get there .
Tunisia is not a 3td world country ,its not a poor country either ,you see them all well dressed and they have more food on the table than you but they live to waste !!!!
Its a country where materialistic things and money talk and are more important that real issues.
My rats family reguarded them selves as poor wanting me to pay for the mothers diabetes treatments that she had for years !!!! really sheep cows oils apartments and homes they rented out!! Always plenty off food ,but oh no they classed that as poor !!!
They dont realise wtf poor is !!!
Poor to them is not haveing the latest Samsung 21 phone !!!
Or the leather jkt !!! Nike Adidas trainers!!! Latest watch!!! Designer jeans t-shirts!!!!
Now tell me they are hard done by !!!!!

PaWaa

Junior Rat Expert
Of cause it's a 3rd world country. But I absolutely agree that life there is much more easy than in some countries in Europe though. In Europe in a city you will not have a glass of water without money - but no one single tunisian will ever stay without food and roof above the head. Big family is here to take care.
So they really have enough food, clothes, and place to live. But they do not have enough cash sometimes, giving things " on credit" to each other. Because of that they consider themselves poor, and do not understand that money for europeans is a tool to survive, not an evidence of luxury life.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Of cause it's a 3rd world country. But I absolutely agree that life there is much more easy than in some countries in Europe though. In Europe in a city you will not have a glass of water without money - but no one single tunisian will ever stay without food and roof above the head. Big family is here to take care.
So they really have enough food, clothes, and place to live. But they do not have enough cash sometimes, giving things " on credit" to each other. Because of that they consider themselves poor, and do not understand that money for europeans is a tool to survive, not an evidence of luxury life.
Yeah they think our money should be theirs they don’t care that we have responsibilities too. They only think of their selfish selves and what they desire and they will say or do anything to get us to send money,

PaWaa

Junior Rat Expert
About free health care my point was just do not compare this to european treatment.
It's not like "the same european level but for free", and extra, some surgery for example also cannot be given for free. I know that for sure.
But it is responsibility of the family to take care of a sick family member, 100%

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
About free health care my point was just do not compare this to european treatment.
It's not like "the same european level but for free", and extra, some surgery for example also cannot be given for free. I know that for sure.
But it is responsibility of the family to take care of a sick family member, 100%
Absolutely but these rats use surgery as excuse for money such as kidney stones , appendix, moms hernia .. we as outsiders do not know how much anything costs over there , but we have learned that a lot of healthcare is free or next to nothing! We also know they don’t make a lot over there so how can practices expect to be paid so much. And usually when they are telling us why they are sad that day it’s usually because they are hinting around to asking us for money!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
There are here at the forum Muslims, tunisians, European, UK, USA and many other nationalities, and some are married to a tunisian and some live in tunisia so we do know about health care there and it's quite obvious to us that health care differ in each country. But rats try to convince women they are without money to pay for treatment as many of the women who get involved with rats don't know it and feel sorry for them

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I saw not just middle class and poor but wealthy clusters off extremly rich tunisian people in big homes
The term 3rd world country is offensive and outdated
My rat lived in a poor part off town but they themselves were far from being labeled as poor in fact I would say as landlords collection was good and they always had dinas
The sister and her husband my rat took them many times with us to coffee restaurants and days out i got angry at footing the bill many times so one day after I saw how much they had ordered ,I refused to pay the bill the rat sister and husband were angered by my refusal to pay !!!
So when the sisters husband took out in dinas his share to pay i nearly chocked in coffee with the amount off dinas he had on him!!!
They too were far from poor so why embarrass themselves giving me the bill to pay everytime when they knew they had plenty off dinas !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I saw not just middle class and poor but wealthy clusters off extremly rich tunisian people in big homes
The term 3rd world country is offensive and outdated
My rat lived in a poor part off town but they themselves were far from being labeled as poor in fact I would say as landlords collection was good and they always had dinas
The sister and her husband my rat took them many times with us to coffee restaurants and days out i got angry at footing the bill many times so one day after I saw how much they had ordered ,I refused to pay the bill the rat sister and husband were angered by my refusal to pay !!!
So when the sisters husband took out in dinas his share to pay i nearly chocked in coffee with the amount off dinas he had on him!!!
They too were far from poor so why embarrass themselves giving me the bill to pay everytime when they knew they had plenty off dinas !!!!!
They have a lot of dinars because they use everyone else dollars/dinars ! You were the guest how offensive! But I know what you mean I pd for the dinners the gas and all when I was there my rat controlled money I sent to him ...scrounging rats. Not once but three x probably you too huh

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
They have a lot of dinars because they use everyone else dollars/dinars ! You were the guest how offensive! But I know what you mean I pd for the dinners the gas and all when I was there my rat controlled money I sent to him ...scrounging rats. Not once but three x probably you too huh
He did not control my money but tried to a few times ,wanting me to give him bank card so he wouldn't be embarrassed when it came to time for bill and said he would show me how responsible he was wtf with my money hahaha nah u were joking to say that !!! As if im going to make him a ratcard to spend at his leisure.
But the rat was deadly serious
When i said no way
His reply was you have to learn to trust me!!! yeah sure !!!!! Stupid ratty boy !!!!!
Trust me rat that ain't gunna happen EVER !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He did not control my money but tried to a few times ,wanting me to give him bank card so he wouldn't be embarrassed when it came to time for bill and said he would show me how responsible he was wtf with my money hahaha nah u were joking to say that !!! As if im going to make him a ratcard to spend at his leisure.
But the rat was deadly serious
When i said no way
His reply was you have to learn to trust me!!! yeah sure !!!!! Stupid ratty boy !!!!!
Trust me rat that ain't gunna happen EVER !!!!!
The only thing they make you learn is not to trust anyone

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
The rats 90% off them do move back to the country they proclaim to hate .
No matter how good they have it in your country
No matter how good the western woman gives his life
The ultimate goal is visa money in hidden bank account and back to tunisia to marry a plastic hymen bride thats the truthh off 90% off tunisian ratliars !!!!
They usually quickly realise they are inadequate in western countries and that money doesn’t grow on trees. Some dishonest ones like to scam welfare and go back to live like princes in their crappy village.
I think for most rats the purpose of it all is to show off and if they don’t go back home, there is no one to show off to.
Normal Tunisians would just visit once or twice a year and would be satisfied with keeping their job and family abroad.

dasa

Senior Rat Expert
Talking to the mother, brothers, sisters, cousins means NOTHING. Only once you are introduced to their dad it becomes big deal. Usually they respect and fear their father, other siblings are like accomplices in the scam.
No

Most time the fathers are in the game.

Why?

The father knows that he have a useless son. So the best Option is to marry a europe woman and go far away.

Than he tell his friends in the cafe:

My son is in europe and have a good life.

The useless son will never have a good Job in Tunisia.... He will go from hotel to hotel- what is not a good job in this culture

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
No

Why?

The father knows that he have a useless son. So the best Option is to marry a europe woman and go far away.

The useless son will never have a good Job in Tunisia.... He will go from hotel to hotel- what is not a good job in this culture
Thats so true !!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
No

Why?

Also sometimes the fathers are retired love rats, or at least one other older male relative is. The son won’t be the first

Last edited:

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
They usually quickly realise they are inadequate in western countries and that money doesn’t grow on trees. Some dishonest ones like to scam welfare and go back to live like princes in their crappy village.
I think for most rats the purpose of it all is to show off and if they don’t go back home, there is no one to show off to.
Normal Tunisians would just visit once or twice a year and would be satisfied with keeping their job and family abroad.
Yeah it’s a status thing so they can take snaps in front of Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower and say look I’ve made it lol. It also makes them seem worldly and cultured in front of the potential brides, and easier to marry the girl of their choice. Really empty way of living

I would say that most seem to settle here in the uk I think they get used to the lifestyle

dasa

Senior Rat Expert
I've been married to a Tunisian for over 10 years. He is a good man. But still it's not easy with the culture.

His family expects him to send money every month.

And there really is a new emergency every month.

He has a side job to his full time job. Just so he can send money every month and it's never enough.
He is in Europe and therefore rich. And so that the whole family looks good in front of the neighbors, a new house must of course be built. Sheep are slaughtered and the whole neighborhood is cared for.

So that the family can finally get recognition
And even though he's a good man and does everything for me, I feel sorry for him.

His family puts a lot of pressure on him. And there is no escape even though so many miles away

His family isn't bad either. But just without education and very easy.

They do not understand that there is no tap running out of money in Europe

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Talking to the mother, brothers, sisters, cousins means NOTHING. Only once you are introduced to their dad it becomes big deal. Usually they respect and fear their father, other siblings are like accomplices in the scam.
I think father part of the plan would hear him talking in back ground often .. maybe son not living up to his expectations, my thoughts because I sent more then enough money but I wasn’t gonna buy into business crap or by them a truck.. he did not live up to big brothers big scams!! He had the wrong person .. me

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I've been married to a Tunisian for over 10 years. He is a good man. But still it's not easy with the culture.

He has a side job to his full time job. Just so he can send money every month and it's never enough.
He is in Europe and therefore rich. And so that the whole family looks good in front of the neighbors, a new house must of course be built. Sheep are slaughtered and the whole neighborhood is cared for.

And even though he's a good man and does everything for me, I feel sorry for him.

His family puts a lot of pressure on him. And there is no escape even though so many miles away

They just expect the money

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yeah it’s a status thing so they can take snaps in front of Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower and say look I’ve made it lol. It also makes them seem worldly and cultured in front of the potential brides, and easier to marry the girl of their choice. Really empty way of living

I would say that most seem to settle here in the uk I think they get used to the lifestyle
Yes, it is a status thing for them.
never mind that rich family can help in Tunisia, the rat wants to seem like he did it on his own never crediting the victim to having helped him.
Of course, all the family will like it and brag about him making it on his own.
now as the oldest rat son he can say it will be him sending everything, never mind the foreign victim in the picture scrounging to pay for everything like rent etc.!
Very empty way of living, devoid of an honest living!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

He should seriously talk to his parents make them understand just because he's in europe he can't send the money every month make it every 2/3 months and emergency what are emergencys defined as ???
Europe is not paved with gold thats a tunisian mentality perception ,only once are they here they see the true reality off the situation ,and they realy must make the parents understand this ,the stress hes facing with the demands will stress how out to max and may impact on your marraiage ,a serious talk to make them understand this .
Most tunisian parents once the son has a western women the demands start there even before they come to your country
Demanding the son gets money keeps a little himself then they take the rest i know this
As I would send 200 dinas every 2/3 weeks and one day i sent and the next he demanded another 200 I said no what you done with other 200 he said mother had a emergency so she took 100 and i drank with friends the rest
I found out the money I sent him his parents although they had plenty off money took most off him and the rest he used for drink and coffee i stopped sending after that but the requests were everyday with anger and I heard the mother scream at him then he would ask me again for money ,his excuse for his mother screaming was she was joking about money yeah sure !!!
The parents take all the wages off the youngest son and give him little for coffee 1 dina or 2 dinas for data thats embarrasing but greed prevails with the rats !!!
If the son is not working they still expect him to work for them paying him 1/2 dinas then expecting him to work as a scammer the rest off the time they dont care how much the son screams at the western woman for money so long as he gets it according to tunisians western women should pay the tunisian man money its the duty off us women !!! No it isnt !!!!
You seem to have a good tunisian man one off the 10% and u love each other i can feel it but its the parents taking advantage and not realising how hard your husband works to send them this money i hope it gets sorted so u both can enjoy the rewards off your hard work xxx

dasa

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you for your words. That's so true.

It's just the culture .... A conversation doesn't help either ..... We have tried many times but without success.

And for my husband, of course, his mother is the greatest.

And because he doesn't want us to have to do without something, he just works harder to be able to offer his mother and me everything.

He not only takes care of his mother financially, but also of all siblings and their children.

A child has severe asthma and other illnesses. Is in the hospital regularly and of course he wants better treatment than the standard.

The other child has problems with their eyes and needs new glasses all the time.
The mother has diabetes. The washing machine is broken or the air conditioning fails.

A sister just does not get pregnant and everything is tried on medicine. She is desperate that her husband will leave her.