Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh yes, only here in my own country. Of course you are right, this is what feels comfortable being friends and the words " I love you" would be expected later with a true man. Rats give "I love yous" like it was just a thing to say like Hello, no meaning in it or actions to be honest.
healthy boundaries will be drawn, and of course I deserve those little things.
I know what a healthy relationship is now, and with a true man who has good intentions
the rat was full of bad intentions.
Rats I love you is followed by dollar signs dancing in their eyes and are so confused when you don’t say it back

Coyote

I just wanted to say that even if you get a good honest man. It remains very complicated because of the culture and the family.

Many underestimate the problems that come together
Being good and honest is not all (same as being nice and pretty) - when one shares a life with someone, they should, as well, share the same moral and cultural values - or there will, forever, problems showing up.

Last edited:

Coyote

Maybe the youth who is now growing up they try to be more modern and open but I think when they get older they will go back to the ways they are brought up and settle into the culture
Considering the path that Tunisia is walking for the past 10 years, this is not very likely - modernity and openness has been replaced by "knowledge" from social media and they live in a dream (even when looking at Tunisia only) that will never match reality, no matter what they try. It will be interesting to watch what will happen in the next few years - but, without any meaningful uprising that goes along with a considerable shift in values and thinking, things will only become worse.

Coyote

We have tried many times but without success.
No point in that really. The way of thinking, adherence to traditions, values of life, and so much more, prevent the two different worlds to understand each other.
In my experience, if you make a mistake in the beginning (by helping/financing too much), you cannot make in unhappen later. When it comes to money, you need a) to loose the emotions and b) make it clear that only money that is not needed in the family for oneselves can even be considered to be sending to others.
If both partners of a couple are not 100% on the same page on this, there will be a problem.

Coyote

> I saw not just middle class and poor but wealthy clusters off extremly rich tunisian people in big homes <

Ad they behave exactly like western people who are called "newly rich" (nouveaux riches). Quite a few of them stay in Tunisia - or return after education there - because it is the best thing that can happen to them, where else can they buy everything, including the law, with their money? :)

> The term 3rd world country is offensive and outdated <

Depends on how you use it. Sometimes it could be replaced by "stoneage-thinking". :)

> hey too were far from poor so why embarrass themselves giving me the bill to pay everytime when they knew they had plenty off dinas ! <

You know the secret of rich people? They become rich not by earning to much, but by spending so few - and having others pay the bill. :)

Coyote

There are lots of people who don't have much money or are not earning alot of money but they don't scam women so no I don't understand
Neither do I. But one problem here is the thinking that western people are all rich (and rich is someone already who has a bit more than you and didn't share it). And the other problem is that people there, very much like in social media today, take it for most important what OTHER people think about YOU - and then, following this line, you will have to get the same amount of wealth from your son abroad that the son of Achmed down the street or of Muhammed up the street is getting ... if not more.

Coyote

Everything that is normal for us
I wouldn't say it is normal to us - it is rather normal to not say anything bad (or let others not hear any negative remark) .

He is now alien in both worlds
This is a problem that any migrant will face. There is only but one solution to it, if you want to avoid that - become a true citizen of the country, in every sense, where you live now ... or return to the home country and work on fitting in there again as soon as possible.
Like the german proverb says "Du kannst nicht zwei Herren dienen" (you cannot serve two masters).

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Neither do I. But one problem here is the thinking that western people are all rich (and rich is someone already who has a bit more than you and didn't share it). And the other problem is that people there, very much like in social media today, take it for most important what OTHER people think about YOU - and then, following this line, you will have to get the same amount of wealth from your son abroad that the son of Achmed down the street or of Muhammed up the street is getting ... if not more.
@Coyote hi so you are a new member? You seem very knowledgeable about all this are you a victim? Hope not by the way!

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
To not confuse anyone ... I was logging into that account without thinking, did not even know it was still existing, but it worked and I was convinced it was the right one, lol.

(actually I noticed my error only when I pulled up the other "join" date, haha!

Lass

Major Ratslayer
To not confuse anyone ... I was logging into that account without thinking, did not even know it was still existing, but it worked and I was convinced it was the right one, lol.

(actually I noticed my error only when I pulled up the other "join" date, haha!
I'm confused. So you have two accounts, @Coyote and @Etoyoc is the same person? Just making sure I understand it.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
So true they have to keep up with the mohamed up the street gets !!!
But the rat too sees what his friends are scamming for and sees what they get and they will ange4 abuse mamipulate the western woman to recieve the same as them .
The rats more they scam the more the parents are proud off them everything is superficial and based on greed and showing off
They dont want to work but at the same time want materialistic things and want the title king sitting on a throne in coffee phone / phones in hand and ready for orders from the western woman to obey and grant his orders
Barking like a dog at you send now now now
Come visit me pay for all u are my slave servant off king ratsum
We sit and gain
You work and send us
Thats there motto
If they worked and tunisia wasn't a closed currency do u think eveey 2 weeks we would recieve money ???
When they visited us woukd they pay for everything and land in your country with a suitcase off expensive gifts for us snd our family ???
No off course not !!!
Would they pay thousands for visa NO OFF COURSE NOT !!!!
Thinkk about that one before visiting or sending!!!!! The ratcrappers !!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
And he did so. Nobody is asking who helped on the way, the result is what counts, nothing else. :)
My ex-rat never made it here thank God, so that is the result of a good decision on my part, and that counts, nothing else.
Oh but when the rats use their own, they credit their sources alright, but really that Tunisian rat friend will for sure not lend him again
because the well ran dry with these friends they use. The rats will repay them through swindling other foreign women even ones disabled
in wheel chairs don't matter the end result is what counts and then claim they are such religious pious rats?? Like we are the human race, don't treat others the way you would not want to be treated, what a shameful bunch!!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
My ex-rat never made it here thank God, so that is the result of a good decision on my part, and that counts, nothing else.
Oh but when the rats use their own, they credit their sources alright, but really that Tunisian rat friend will for sure not lend him again
because the well ran dry with these friends they use. The rats will repay them through swindling other foreign women even ones disabled
in wheel chairs don't matter the end result is what counts and then claim they are such religious pious rats?? Like we are the human race, don't treat others the way you would not want to be treated, what a shameful bunch!!
My rat too i thank god everyday he woke up my sense chart and made me see with my eyes and hear with my ears and make decisions with my head not my heart
My rat never made it to my country nor did I allow him my hand in marraige !!!
I grow wise thanks to God!!!
I grew wise to bezzness, rat bussiness and the wise words off tlr !!!!
Thank god he never got what he wanted but he's the one suffering now not me the dirty world off the filthy rat boys you will be extinguished one day i swear ,we women will pied piper you all ratcrappers !!!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Thank you so much everyone for your replies!

What I do know is that he is a real person as they FaceTime and send lots of videos back and forth.

He does work and lives at home with his mother who is currently undergoing cancer treatment. I was skeptical about this story as it’s common among catfishes but she has seen proof of his mother’s treatment and had spoken to his mother on the phone.

They seem to be very sexually attracted to each other but since he is Muslim he doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and seems to have stuck to his beliefs on this although I do believe they mess around on the phone

He is really adamant that after his mother’s treatment he wants to finish his college studies so he can find a job in Scotland to support her and her son (her son is autistic).

He really wanted her in Tunisia and is adamant that when her son is old enough he wants to travel back to Tunisia to live with her.

I will add on any more information I get as I speak to her more about him.

So far I know his name is Radhwen Fekir/Fekiri (he uses different spellings as its translated from Arabic), he’s 26 and lives in Tunis.
Hi Christine,
Only just started reading the thread but here goes for what it's worth;

Initial Alarms bells
----------------
1. His mothers Cancer didn't deter him from selecting an online westerner
2. Hate to point this out , how often we see these men fixating on single parents with children with disabilities?
3. His mother has cancer ( if she has, what poof and why would anyone ever need to prove their own mother has cancer to an online stranger). My rat never even saw as in spoke to my kids and parents, family etc.
4. What's he alleging he studies at Uni age 26?

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Health care that can be given for free in Tunisia is very poor. Especially about cancer. If you really want your close one to heal up, you have to go to a private clinic and pay, and it's not cheap at all. Since he did not ask her for money for mother's treatment, her desease has nothing to do with red flag.
Not asked YET

Sorry, have to disagree, it's potentially grooming as no doubt he could be mirroring her issues with a son who has higher needs using his mum's 'cancer' as an inroad

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
You don't understand the mentality off these lies the rats pull to get money !

Will even use parents siblings in tne game off scamming for money !!!

The hospitals where I was in tunisia were good modern hospitals well equipped to deal with any disease

Like other countries if u want a quicker diagnosis and treatment you go private
But the free clinics and hospitals are good enough

You just dont use private if u cant afford it
And because u have a western woman should she foot the bill for mothers private treatment no

Its up to the family if they want private treatment for mother then its your responsibility not the western woman

But the rats lie and lie and never do they ever take responsibility for anything they do !!!

Wouldn't we all like private treatment but we don't scrounge like they do and the free hospitals in tunisia I will say do a fantastic job off care !!!
Well said!

Yes we all love our own private room in a private hospital but again, we live according to our means - they don't

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
He prepares the way He is a long time Player

The mother is sick and as a son he will do everything for his mom.

Also marry a used woman with a disabled child.

He tells everything the woman wants to hear. And his mother plays along because when the son is in Scotland he will earn well and will send to mama

And if he's so religious and doesn't want sex before marriage ......

Then he doesn't want a woman with a child.

That is a contradiction.

His family will welcome your girlfriend with open arms. Because it is she who will bring the son to Europe
This is it, my rats mum "loved "me , facetimed me, I was always video called with nephews and nieces of his who also "loved" me.

Soon as I cooled it right down (thanks to TLR ) , suddenly and thankfully all the fake attention coming from Tunisia stopped. One can only assume that they realised their big fat golden opportunity was crumbling and may be in ruins!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Of cause it's a 3rd world country. But I absolutely agree that life there is much more easy than in some countries in Europe though. In Europe in a city you will not have a glass of water without money - but no one single tunisian will ever stay without food and roof above the head. Big family is here to take care.
So they really have enough food, clothes, and place to live. But they do not have enough cash sometimes, giving things " on credit" to each other. Because of that they consider themselves poor, and do not understand that money for europeans is a tool to survive, not an evidence of luxury life.
No its not third world it's a developing country actually

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Thank you so much everyone for your replies!

What I do know is that he is a real person as they FaceTime and send lots of videos back and forth.

He does work and lives at home with his mother who is currently undergoing cancer treatment. I was skeptical about this story as it’s common among catfishes but she has seen proof of his mother’s treatment and had spoken to his mother on the phone.

They seem to be very sexually attracted to each other but since he is Muslim he doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and seems to have stuck to his beliefs on this although I do believe they mess around on the phone

He is really adamant that after his mother’s treatment he wants to finish his college studies so he can find a job in Scotland to support her and her son (her son is autistic).

He really wanted her in Tunisia and is adamant that when her son is old enough he wants to travel back to Tunisia to live with her.

I will add on any more information I get as I speak to her more about him.

So far I know his name is Radhwen Fekir/Fekiri (he uses different spellings as its translated from Arabic), he’s 26 and lives in Tunis.
The messing about on the phone. Don't get me wrong she's lived up but there's been plenty of members here later on they use this against her. It's early days they no about this site so not asking for nothing. Later on could b money for cancer treatment etc and they have normal hospitals like ours which cost buttons. But they will tell u different 300 to 500 dinar and u just want to help when your in that situation. Some have even put casts on let on broke leg can't work to get money. As I no myself. But wat concerns me is her we boy. They let on not a problem but there families pressures them for visa r money and there's usually a vurgin bride waiting on the wings for marriage and they wait. Cos they r picked from 15 x