Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
When mine was here on a course for work in 2016 (and decided not to meet up with me in London after waiting to do so for soooo long) he ensured that his colleagues took loads of photos of him in front of Buckingham Palace, pulling faces next to the guards, posing in front of Big Ben and pulling faces in front of the red telephone boxes and (what’s left of his hair) blowing in the wind with the Thames River in the background. I’m sure he returned home with lots of stories to share about how he had tea and cake with the Queen and how he went river boating along the Thames before catching the eye of a beautiful unsuspecting woman (victim) and sitting and having a drink with her whilst watching the Changing of the Guard. He knew how to tell stories of grandeur. He loved being in the limelight even though he tried to come across as meek and mild and completely humble. Fat chance! Nobody would ever describe a rat that way!
The part of this trip that’s worse is he didn’t meet a wonderful lady (you) count your blessings as it was not meant to be and I think you knew this! Women’s intuition, Holy Spirit , call it what you may but he’s the lying loser!

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
The part of this trip that’s worse is he didn’t meet a wonderful lady (you) count your blessings as it was not meant to be and I think you knew this! Women’s intuition, Holy Spirit , call it what you may but he’s the lying loser!
Aaaw! Thanks @Sabrina. I definitely count my blessings now he is in the US and I’m no longer his victim. I do believe The Lord was with me and that He gave me that nudge telling me something wasn’t right. I’m glad my rose-tinted glasses fell off before he placed any fake wedding ring on my finger. His loss....not mine. He’ll always be a loser and will never stop lying. Hopefully his wife’s rose-tinted glasses have also started falling off. I really feel for her. She deserves so much more. xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Aaaw! Thanks @Sabrina. I definitely count my blessings now he is in the US and I’m no longer his victim. I do believe The Lord was with me and that He gave me that nudge telling me something wasn’t right. I’m glad my rose-tinted glasses fell off before he placed any fake wedding ring on my finger. His loss....not mine. He’ll always be a loser and will never stop lying. Hopefully his wife’s rose-tinted glasses have also started falling off. I really feel for her. She deserves so much more. xx
You’re darn right it was his loss!! And God sees all!! Yes I feel bad for all the victims for what they don’t even know they will be going thru!

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
Chiming in quickly with some perspective that I think fits the discussion:

I was on bumble recently (online dating site in the US shhhhhh don’t tell my Tunisian lol I like to diversify my portfolio lol just joking...or am I??) anyway lol I met this guy and we really connected over music because to know me is to know that music is my love language if I send you a song to listen to it means a lot ughhh I always find a way to get off topic lol ok so boom we were connecting over music and he just opens up to me about his mother who is dying from cancer and what he’s been going through emotionally, financially etc mind you we literally have only been talking for a few hrs and at no point during our conversation did I stop and ask him to 1. Verify if his mother was actually dying from cancer 2. Block him because he mentioned that he was having financial struggles 3. Automatically think he was a lying rat lol

I say all that to say that there is a level of common human decency and compassion to have when someone is being vulnerable. Which was missing when I talked to my Tunisian because of the bias I had. I automatically assumed he wanted or needed something from me when he was opening up about his older sister who he is extremely close to out of his 9 other siblings(she is like his mother almost) EXACTLY how this man I met online in America opened up but I automatically took his vulnerability as lies. So yes I understand culture is different but being a human being isn’t feeling pain sorrow or grief isn’t and how we respond when someone open ups to us doesn’t have to be either. (That doesn’t mean open your purses!)

Disclaimer: I’m not saying ppl aren’t using this as a scam and blah blah blah nor am I saying there should be a request or obligation to provide financial assistance! Had to make sure I threw that in there before y’all dragged me for filth! Lol

lastly: I want to confirm that his sister does in fact have cancer and this has been validated from credible sources which I won’t disclose and I feel like shit for ever doubting that. Yes I know selling his motorbike or scooter or whatever it is called may not have much of a financial impact but he did what any Tunisian man would do and found a way to help pay as his family is first and as @PaWaa has mentioned healthcare is free but the best is NOT FREE and I dont know any one of us who wouldn’t find a way to. Get our family member the best. (I was a bit frustrated and annoyed at the idea that ppl should just simply settle for free and be happy as if that is what any of us would do) so yes he did have to contribute and even started working again at a cafe (due to the pandemic was no longer working at a hotel) to help with additional costs.

anywAy that’s my contribution for the day. Can’t wait to see the new ways in which y’all decide to rip that one apart lol
Lol .... I'm starting to believe you're a fox in sheeps clothing....

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I hate to pour water on this but the fact he met her online RED FLAG, talking of marriage so quickly RED FLAG, accepting another mans child RED FLAG and that will be just the beginning.

His mother has cancer and I truly hope this is not true and if it is then I wish her well however this is a very well known plot from rats, you do know health care is free in Tunisia? They have been known to send pictures of OTHER PEOPLES test results and x-rays to add weight to their lie, sick but it happens.

Is there much of an age gap between them?

MH x
Yes indeed @MH007, he’s 25 they’re the worst, he tries to “touch” her compassionate nature, oh dear this is defo a Red Flag.

Do you know what the outcome was?
Another post with no ending?

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Exactly if they’re having phone sex then surely he’s still getting a “release” from it. These rats and ratbellas will do everything besides piv penetration and believe they’re doing no wrong LOL. :confused:
Never ever do this coz later down the line when they don't get way they want .they blackmail the victim .plus if his mum has cancer why would he want to leave his I'll mother .also having a child

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Thats a beaut joke I nearly choked in mi coffee hahaha
That appealed to me too, did anyone notice the T shirts some wore with absolute nonsense written in English?

LOL, like one I saw had said something like " TODAY IT'S A SMILE DAY, TOMORROW ITS SMILE AGAIN DAY " :D and on the sleeve it had a fake Nike tick sign and was being worn by a big greasy rat who thought he was gods gift.

In his ear was a two carat size lump of plastic pretending to be a diamond ( five pairs for £1 from Primarni) and he came over and began a sleaze fest on me on the beach as I lay sunbathing . When he eventually left, me and my travel buddy literally peed ourselves.He used a mini tortoise to try and make me fall for his charms , hmmmmmmm what could go wrong!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That appealed to me too, did anyone notice the T shirts some wore with absolute nonsense written in English?

LOL, like one I saw had said something like " TODAY IT'S A SMILE DAY, TOMORROW ITS SMILE AGAIN DAY " :D and on the sleeve it had a fake Nike tick sign and was being worn by a big greasy rat who thought he was gods gift.

In his ear was a two carat size lump of plastic pretending to be a diamond ( five pairs for £1 from Primarni) and he came over and began a sleaze fest on me on the beach as I lay sunbathing . When he eventually left, me and my travel buddy literally peed ourselves.He used a mini tortoise to try and make me fall for his charms , hmmmmmmm what could go wrong!
Did you tell the rat to take a Hikey in his fake Nikes? :D

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

Thats a real laugh hes a real faker awhhh bless him true to the fakes thats real dedication follower off design and fashionable 100^ fakes bring it on
Hahaha

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Here's the slime ball

View attachment 69091
Omg made me jump art my skin when I saw his face f!!!! Fake smile no doubt fake tshirt as well
Ong he looks like a Cheshire cat but he got nowt but fakes hahaha nowt to smile abart there looking like that errghhh no wonder he's on beach hoping he's waiting for boat ladies xxx to shark infested waters!!!!