Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
We all talk about things but can I ask someone when u did send them money and they said they were desparate for clothes trainers
Did they then go off and talk only little because the rat did for weeks and weeks he would wear me down till i gave in and sent him
But then ignoring calls messages and when he did call u fucking knew he was drinking your money away with his little gang members !!!!!
That fucked me off so the next time he asked I said oh off course my love i said how much he said 450 dinas i said what it for he said my love my phone has broke i need new phone but 500 if u can i said ok
I sent him code off he went to moneygram happy bunny with 4 off his gang all in moneygram when he was handed 10 dinas
He was embarrassed wtf I thought how did that happen strange
He was crying screaming and swearing
I was besides myself with laughter
But i fucking got my own back on the ratshitter never shit on me again !!!!!!! I swear the f###ing ratshitters think we have c###t tattooed on our foreheads wtf crazy ratcrappers !!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
We all talk about things but can I ask someone when u did send them money and they said they were desparate for clothes trainers
Did they then go off and talk only little because the rat did for weeks and weeks he would wear me down till i gave in and sent him
But then ignoring calls messages and when he did call u fucking knew he was drinking your money away with his little gang members !!!!!
That fucked me off so the next time he asked I said oh off course my love i said how much he said 450 dinas i said what it for he said my love my phone has broke i need new phone but 500 if u can i said ok
I sent him code off he went to moneygram happy bunny with 4 off his gang all in moneygram when he was handed 10 dinas
But i fucking got my own back on the ratshitter never shit on me again !!!!!!! I swear the f###ing ratshitters think we have c###t tattooed on our foreheads wtf crazy ratcrappers !!!!!!
Yes he would wear me down it was a little for this little for that and the whole time i was waiting on some big huge lie why he needed more then a little I think he started seeing the dread in my face.. glad you did that haha that’s funny

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes he would wear me down it was a little for this little for that and the whole time i was waiting on some big huge lie why he needed more then a little I think he started seeing the dread in my face.. glad you did that haha that’s funny
I guess for me I was fortunate in this aspect because the rat never asked me for money.....but he did drive me crazy with the visa submission...I only agreed to apply for a visitors visa....he himself did the research and discovered that here in Canada if you live with someone for 6 months you are considered "common law" I tried to explain to him that his visa would only be good for 3 months but he was so sure I would apply for extensions....all on my dime of course. It was at this time that I knew for sure what his true motives were and I was not having any of it and told him to F off but he hung on and badgered me until I got the official Visa rejection....5 days later he "OFFICIALLY" ended it and told me he already started a relationship with a "bitch". My thought was....."poor bitch " ♡

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I guess for me I was fortunate in this aspect because the rat never asked me for money.....but he did drive me crazy with the visa submission...I only agreed to apply for a visitors visa....he himself did the research and discovered that here in Canada if you live with someone for 6 months you are considered "common law" I tried to explain to him that his visa would only be good for 3 months but he was so sure I would apply for extensions....all on my dime of course. It was at this time that I knew for sure what his true motives were and I was not having any of it and told him to F off but he hung on and badgered me until I got the official Visa rejection....5 days later he "OFFICIALLY" ended it and told me he already started a relationship with a "bitch". My thought was....."poor bitch " ♡
Yeah they are like children they get something on their mind and they act like it’s in our hands well at least you wised up and told him to F off..GIRL POWER:)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha I did the same thing but 30 dinar - rat happily went to collect his windfall (still makes me laugh) he was so embarrassed that he asked me not to send again :D

MH x