Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi me again. Sorry to trouble you all again. So after your responses I decided to ask him a few questions about his cousin. This was his response and I quote “Well, I will answer you here. Few of them marry their cousins or aunts. Perhaps it is in a secret that there is a disability that occurs when children are born from them. Secondly, I do not love my relatives and marry the one I love. I will choose my wife not my mother.”
It's difficult to know he has answered you honest as he can be hiding his true intentions with his cousin and as far as I know mothers have a big say in who the tunisian man wants to marry.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi me again. Sorry to trouble you all again. So after your responses I decided to ask him a few questions about his cousin. This was his response and I quote “Well, I will answer you here. Few of them marry their cousins or aunts. Perhaps it is in a secret that there is a disability that occurs when children are born from them. Secondly, I do not love my relatives and marry the one I love. I will choose my wife not my mother.”
I want to ask you why do you think he got interested in you?
I know you are young and you did right by coming on here to know more.
The cousin will always be the first they pick, this happened with my ex-rat.
He said the cousin would not marry him because he was older than her.
The answer to that one is that if he can make it to a foreign country, get a visa
he will become marriage material because he has money to offer.
Now this could take years, but the rats will use another woman, leave her and come back
and marry the cousin.
The rat will be marriage material now for his new Tunisian bride which could be his cousin,
also could be the neighbors daughter or a friends sister.
I know it because he tried all that before I found these things out after some time connecting the dots
, only thing was he could not offer anything to these women.
But once the door is open to a visa, benefits etc. the rat will come back to Tunisia.
They all listen to their mothers, their mothers are behind all the bad that they do!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Marry their aunt? If I’m not mistaken the holy Quran prohibits this!
Their cousin yes, very distant cousin.
حدثنا عبد الله بن محمد النفالة ، حدثنا خطاب بن قاسم ، عن خسيف ، عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس ، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه كره الجمع بين العمة والخالة وبين الخلتان والأمتين.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2067

The Prophet( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) disapproved the combination of paternal and maternal aunts and the combination of two maternal aunts and two paternal aunts in marriage.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
The answer to that one is that if he can make it to a foreign country, get a visa
Now this could take years, but the rats will use another woman, leave her and come back
and marry the cousin.
The rat will be marriage material now for his new Tunisian bride which could be his cousin,
I know it because he tried all that before I found these things out after some time connecting the dots
But once the door is open to a visa, benefits etc. the rat will come back to Tunisia.
They all listen to their mothers, their mothers are behind all the bad that they do!
To us we don’t do arrange marriages but to them is a common thing to do whether they love them or not is a family arrangement.
Foreign woman comes into the equation for “status”.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
and marry the cousin.
This question is easy to answer its because I’m British and my country is awesome. Nothing to do with my looks or the blue eyes blonde hair or I have or my Amazing personality ;) Joking a side I know I could be a ticket out of his country. He’s never said he wants to marry me.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This question is easy to answer its because I’m British and my country is awesome. Nothing to do with my looks or the blue eyes blonde hair or I have or my Amazing personality ;) Joking a side I know I could be a ticket out of his country. He’s never said he wants to marry me.
You can be the most perfect in the world and the result would be the same with a Tunisian rat.
I use to beat myself up thinking "Well if I did this" or if " I had of done something better"
Rats don't care how we feel, they do what's best for them.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
You can be the most perfect in the world and the result would be the same with a Tunisian rat.
I use to beat myself up thinking "Well if I did this" or if " I had of done something better"
Rats don't care how we feel, they do what's best for them.
You really are point on, some women have a habit of thinking that the man feels how they feel, when truly these guys care about no one! They say they love their mom, but who in their right mind can say love is making your older mother wake up to cook and wait hand/ foot on you. They are even so ignorant most of them they don’t think things for future, just what can make them happy in moment

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Hi, just a little update. I’ve deleted and blocked him off my Account’s. What he was saying and his action just didn’t add up. He kept saying even though we are only friends he won’t talk to any other girls only me. Then he hid his following list. He’d dedicated stories to me, that I suspect only I could see. Then the next it would be selfies which were public as I got my friend to check on her account. It just didn’t feel right, also I started a new job this week and he said he was afraid someone was going to take me away from him and suggested I wear a ring to suggest I was engaged. It was all just a little too much. Time to move on, I will miss him but it I’ll keep myself busy. Thanks for all the advice.

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi, just a little update. I’ve deleted and blocked him off my Account’s. What he was saying and his action just didn’t add up. He kept saying even though we are only friends he won’t talk to any other girls only me. Then he hid his following list. He’d dedicated stories to me, that I suspect only I could see. Then the next it would be selfies which were public as I got my friend to check on her account. It just didn’t feel right, also I started a new job this week and he said he was afraid someone was going to take me away from him and suggested I wear a ring to suggest I was engaged. It was all just a little too much. Time to move on, I will miss him but it I’ll keep myself busy. Thanks for all the advice.
He will do the opposite of what he tells you the rats are all like this.
My ex-rat hid me from his Tagged.com friends list, and he forgot that I was on it and the rat was my only one on my list.
and I saw all sorts of things just to justify my decision was right 3 years ago of what a vile rat he was.
So the rat said he was faithful and I wasn't and yet I deleted my tagged.com, who is the one who was unfaithful from day one.
Of course I moved on after being neglected for months so I did create friendships, the messing about and romancing online always happened but just behind my back from day one!
Another thing they call you wifey even if you are single and not engaged , this is to create a bond with you.
It sickens me how the rats can play many women at a time, and once you think you have plans they change
within weeks so its great that you see the rat for what he is.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
All he said and did didn't add up it was suspicious from the start and now hiding his friends list .... Smart to move on @Justme24 and leave him where he is, who needs a man you can't trust. Enjoy your new job xxx

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Well done you!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
All he said and did didn't add up it was suspicious from the start and now hiding his friends list .... Smart to move on @Justme24 and leave him where he is, who needs a man you can't trust. Enjoy your new job xxx
yes, the rat treated her like a dirty secret, in fact most of us have all been played like a dirty secret.
while the rats are fishing for other victims, it would not do for the other victims to know about the other victim
So they fool around with the settings on social media to post things about you to make you feel you are special but once
you can see from another profile or ask a friend to look you will see none of this is on the rat's profile.
This is the lowest form of betrayal to me so I suggest to be aware of what they do and be one step ahead of them.
The rats are not worth a dinar if they play these cruel games in the beginning think what else they cold be capable of!
I am living proof and testimony of what the rat did to me in the most vicious way.
Another thing decent Tunisian men won't have any woman friends only ones in their family or family friends or neighbors so that's a red flag that
this one is a rat.
Trust me no one deserves this!

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Thank you ladies. He’s just not worth my time and effort. 100% don’t trust him so what’s the point in continuing. He told me he loved me last night, I said to him you say these words but your actions don’t match. I said to him don’t think I’m not aware what you’ve done on your account, but I refused to tell him what I’d noticed. It was the first time he’d ever really got mad with me because I told him I don’t trust him and to me actions speak louder than words. He started to get a bit nasty and said well don’t talk to me tomorrow. My reply I’ll be busy with my new job anyway. Haha this made him reply well I don’t think I’ll speak to you ever again. I gave the thumps up. An hour later he sent a message saying good night. This morning I sent him a message saying bye and blocked him. Lucky escape.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
yes, the rat treated her like a dirty secret, in fact most of us have all been played like a dirty secret.
while the rats are fishing for other victims, it would not do for the other victims to know about the other victim
So they fool around with the settings on social media to post things about you to make you feel you are special but once
you can see from another profile or ask a friend to look you will see none of this is on the rat's profile.
This is the lowest form of betrayal to me so I suggest to be aware of what they do and be one step ahead of them.
The rats are not worth a dinar if they play these cruel games in the beginning think what else they cold be capable of!
I am living proof and testimony of what the rat did to me in the most vicious way.
Another thing decent Tunisian men won't have any woman friends only ones in their family or family friends or neighbors so that's a red flag that
this one is a rat.
Trust me no one deserves this!
Absolutely agree, he shouldn’t have female friends unless it’s family, family friends, wife’s of friends… but not single selfie queens… it’s disrespectful and tbh I don’t know any men in my husbands married friends circle that have random women.. my husband included.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Thank you ladies. He’s just not worth my time and effort. 100% don’t trust him so what’s the point in continuing. He told me he loved me last night, I said to him you say these words but your actions don’t match. I said to him don’t think I’m not aware what you’ve done on your account, but I refused to tell him what I’d noticed. It was the first time he’d ever really got mad with me because I told him I don’t trust him and to me actions speak louder than words. He started to get a bit nasty and said well don’t talk to me tomorrow. My reply I’ll be busy with my new job anyway. Haha this made him reply well I don’t think I’ll speak to you ever again. I gave the thumps up. An hour later he sent a message saying good night. This morning I sent him a message saying bye and blocked him. Lucky escape.
I’m so proud of you, you know you just pushed his pride in the mud… they are so used to getting their way with the lies, guilt and mind games they play on women.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
I’m so proud of you, you know you just pushed his pride in the mud… they are so used to getting their way with the lies, guilt and mind games they play on women.
Thank you. I don’t think he was expecting my response. As I a really calm and non confrontational person but I’d just had enough of him thinking I was a fool. He use to say to me you don’t miss anything, little did he know I’m a Facebook queen, my friends come to me with names I say give me an hour I tell you everything you need to know. I love it when someone underestimates you.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I had one with a cousin too. In fact, I have done a ton of research on it for my PH.D. And, it still makes me wanna throw up
I had this happen in my family in the UK, they were first cousins back two generations and one of the children was deaf and dumb.
The other two children were normal.
So I know first hand how this can happen.
Poor children... it's painful to see them suffering because of the culture and belief.
For my ex-rat his first choice was his cousin.
There is no excuse for it nowadays with so much medical knowledge about this.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wow, enough material on it to write something for your PHD that’s impressive. It is shocking to us, I can’t even imagine marrying my cousins, but each to their own I suppose
Enough material to write an encyclopedia more like!

Yes I agree it is totally alien to us as we are conscious about inbreeding and putting that aside it would feel like incest - it is still legal here in the UK to marry a first cousin :eek:

MH x

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
Oh wow, enough material on it to write something for your PHD that’s impressive. It is shocking to us, I can’t even imagine marrying my cousins, but each to their own I suppose
Oh, yes. I found lots and lots of stuff on it. I had to research it because I wanted to understand it instead of being grossed out. But, telling your professor your topic of research is on consonsgeoius marriage , you def get some funny looks. lol

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
I had this happen in my family in the UK, they were first cousins back two generations and one of the children was deaf and dumb.
The other two children were normal.
So I know first hand how this can happen.
Poor children... it's painful to see them suffering because of the culture and belief.
For my ex-rat his first choice was his cousin.
There is no excuse for it nowadays with so much medical knowledge about this.
It is sad to know that some still outweigh religion and tradition over any regard to the health of the children. I have found a lot of those that continue are in rural areas with little to no awareness. And, then to add some of the hospitals in these countries are not equipped to handle a baby that may need a NICU stay.
I will never be able to wrap my head around it, no matter how culturally sensitive I have tried to be about the issue.