Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

Yvonne

Staff member
Hi ladies, do you think saying things like this is a massive hint or a test to see how you react? “ I hate getting the bus with my mother, I will save money to buy a car”
Hi it's a test so you will feel the need to help him. I would reply to him : enjoy the bus ride. Saving his money to buy a car lol who says that in a normal conversation? It's cheap going with the bus so what's wrong with a bus trip?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi ladies, do you think saying things like this is a massive hint or a test to see how you react? “ I hate getting the bus with my mother, I will save money to buy a car”
Hi @Justme24 I guess you unblocked him? We all did that to see how it would evolve and if maybe he is the real deal in being an honnest tunisian man. The longer you will talk to him the more lies he will feed you hoping you will fall for his charms. Let's face it he lied to you a couple of times before so he will not stop lying. Once trust is broken there is no way back in believing all he says. And yes its a test to see your reaction to it. Just ignore what he said and if you feel the need to keep taking to him do as he does and start talking about something else. Stay strong @Justme24 in his mind you are still interested in him as you unblocked him so he will keep trying to real you in xxx

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Justme24 I guess you unblocked him? We all did that to see how it would evolve and if maybe he is the real deal in being an honnest tunisian man. The longer you will talk to him the more lies he will feed you hoping you will fall for his charms. Let's face it he lied to you a couple of times before so he will not stop lying. Once trust is broken there is no way back in believing all he says. And yes its a test to see your reaction to it. Just ignore what he said and if you feel the need to keep taking to him do as he does and start talking about something else. Stay strong @Justme24 in his mind you are still interested in him as you unblocked him so he will keep trying to real you in xxx
Hiya, I didn’t unblock him, he opened another account and found me and we started talking again. I don’t know why I keep talking to him and I know so many red flags so why do I continue? I replied have a safe journey with your mother and said good idea saving for a car it gives you great freedom.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This sounds to me he is laying the foundation for something bigger… he don’t want to ask, but if you don’t get the hint he will. This is how they get women to feel sorry for them, they paint a picture like this. I live in Tunisia, we have car, but honestly we use public transportation a lot… nothing wrong with it… it’s hot, but guess what Tunisian people rarely will be seen using the air conditioner in a car anyways… so what’s his point? Oooh he wants money! By the way any car here in Tunisia is about 20 percent more expensive than a car in any other country. He better save at least 7,000$ -8,000$ for something that goes and has seats.

Last edited:

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
This sounds to me he is laying the foundation for something bigger… he don’t want to ask, but if you don’t get the hint he will. This is how they get women to feel sorry for them, they paint a picture like this. I live in Tunisia, we have car, but honestly we use public transportation a lot… nothing wrong with it… it’s hot, but guess what Tunisian people rarely will be seen using the air conditioner in a car anyways… so what’s his point? Oooh he wants money! By the way any car here in Tunisia is about 20 percent more expensive than a car in any other country. He better save at least 7,000$ -8,000 for something that goes and has seats.
Let’s see where this goes, so I’ve got the hint, I’ve just not let on to him that I know. So he’ll be saving for along time then. He just replied thank you when I wished his a safe journey with his mother, I suppose it wasn’t the response he hoped for.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Let’s see where this goes, so I’ve got the hint, I’ve just not let on to him that I know. So he’ll be saving for along time then. He just replied thank you when I wished his a safe journey with his mother, I suppose it wasn’t the response he hoped for.
He was hoping for the response “ ohhh let me help you with money so you don’t have to expose your mom to the heat, how much can I send?” That is response he wants. That is their game, getting a woman to offer. With us Arab women that conversation would have never happened because he’s know he is barking up the wrong tree. Don’t get me wrong though… some of them use their own as well… but they know the real money flow is from the west.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Does he have a driving licence? Cars are expensive in Tunisia, comparable to the uk I'd even say. Buses are so cheap there , it's just not normal to have a car, you use louages and taxis everywhere.
Louage travels the main routes and cost 1 dinar per person, windows are down, good airflow. Nothing wrong with it… I used one the other day to go to Monastir for the day. Quick and cheap.. drops you of in center of town.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Do you think I should offer to help, see how he responds?
No don't offer anything. He's playing games to see how far he can go with you. Let him sweat in the bus nothing wrong with it. Created another acount to get in contact with you again so how much more from these acounts does he have that you don't know of? Typical rat game. You think the rat is gone and they all crawl out of the woodwork again.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Do you think I should offer to help, see how he responds?
No, don’t. It will only encourage him to think you’re gullible and naive. You know it was a hint and a test. No good Muslim Algerian man would take money from a woman and it’s clear that is what he’s hoping to get from you. He lied to you in the past and you know you’re not the only woman he talks to. He’s a rat which means he uses women for personal gain. He’s hoping to get money from you. He’s an user and a liar, don’t fall for his games and tricks. He thinks you will and he can get you to send him money. Block him and don’t accept to talk to him again when he opens a new account to reach you again. He wants money and he’ll keep trying and hinting. You don’t need to offer so you can see what he’ll say. You already know.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
No don't offer anything. He's playing games to see how far he can go with you. Let him sweat in the bus nothing wrong with it. Created another acount to get in contact with you again so how much more from these acounts does he have that you don't know of? Typical rat game. You think the rat is gone and they all crawl out of the woodwork again.
You are absolutely right, so easy to have many accounts, this was a brand new account opened that day he contacted me. It will probably end with me having too shut my account down and starting afresh.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
No, don’t. It will only encourage him to think you’re gullible and naive. You know it was a hint and a test. No good Muslim Algerian man would take money from a woman and it’s clear that is what he’s hoping to get from you. He lied to you in the past and you know you’re not the only woman he talks to. He’s a rat which means he uses women for personal gain. He’s hoping to get money from you. He’s an user and a liar, don’t fall for his games and tricks. He thinks you will and he can get you to send him money. Block him and don’t accept to talk to him again when he opens a new account to reach you again. He wants money and he’ll keep trying and hinting. You don’t need to offer so you can see what he’ll say. You already know.
What a great post, thank you. Do they just think ever western women has thousands of pounds in the bank at her disposal? I definitely won’t fall for his lies and tricks, I 100% will not send him a penny.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I definitely won’t fall for his lies and tricks, I 100% will not send him a penny.
I’m so glad to hear that, @Justme24. As @MH007 so well said, if you continue to talk to him, you will lose. It’s not a question of ifs or buts.
Stay away from him and from Arab men who contact you on line. Scamming women is a business to them and they’re great actors who can play the part well by making you believe they only want you. I know it’s hard to believe that someone who talks so eloquently about his religion and can quote parts of the Quran with so much love can be dishonest but it’s reality. They don’t respect Islam, don’t practice it but only use it in their favor.

Take it as a harsh lesson and forget about this jerk. You don’t need that. Life is hard enough as it is. We need to protect ourselves from evil because I call evil men who don’t hesitate to ruin people’s lives in order to get what they want.

And yes, they think women in western countries have plenty of money and they believe that they’ll give it away easily when they are fed lots of BS, which is what he did to you. His poor mother being too hot in buses pffft give me a break. They also don’t care about bleeding dry women even when they know they don’t have much money. Some women are still in debt and pay back loans they took to « help » such men. They wouldn’t care if a woman would not be able to pay her bills at the end of the month or wouldn’t have enough left to feed her kids after she sends money to them. Once they got what they want and no longer need you, they disappear and don’t give a rat -no pun intended- about the situation they let you in. Or if a victim refuses or stops sending them money, they go to the next victim. Fishing for women is all they do. Don’t give him any more of your time and cut all contact with this scammer. You’ll need to be strong and firm because he’ll try again but he’ll eventually stop when he sees you mean business. He knows he can find other women online and start all over again by telling them the same things.

Last edited:

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
I’m so glad to hear that, @Justme24. As @MH007 so we’ll said, if you continue to talk to him, you will lose. It’s not a question of ifs or buts.
Stay away from him and from Arab men who contact you on line. Scamming women is a business to them and they’re great actors who can play the part well by making you believe they only want you. I know it’s hard to believe that someone who talks so eloquently about his religion and can quote parts of the Quran with so much love can be dishonest but it’s reality. They don’t respect Islam, don’t practice it but only use it in their favor.

Take it as a harsh lesson and forget about this jerk. You don’t need that. Life is hard enough as it is. We need to protect ourselves from evil because I call evil men who don’t hesitate to ruin peoples’lives in order to get what they want.

And yes, they think women in western countries have plenty of money and they believe that they’ll give it away when you feed them lots if BS, which is what he did to you. His poor mother being too hot in buses pffft give me a break. They also don’t care about bleeding dry women even when they know they don’t have much money. Some women are still in debt and pay back loans they took to « help » such men. They wouldn’t care if a woman would not be able to pay her bills at the end of the month or wouldn’t have enough left to feed her kids after she sends money to them. Once they got what they want and no longer need you, they disappear and don’t give a rat -no pun intended- about the situation they let you in. Or if a victim refuses or stops sending them money, they go to the next victim. Fishing for women is all they do. Don’t give him any more of your time and cut all contact with this scammer. You’ll need to be strong and firm because he’ll try again but he’ll eventually stop when he sees you mean business. He knows he can find other women online and ans start all over again by telling them the same things.
I understand everything you are saying and I know he is playing me so why do I find it hard to eliminate him from my life.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Exactly his attempt with his stupid little game with the bus didn't go the way he intended so yes please justme24 don't fall for this
I won’t fall for it. Remember when I asked him why his following list was private and his friends list? He has changed his settings so you can see them now. Haha he’s trying his hardest for me to trust him as I told him I couldn’t be anything more than his friend as I didn’t trust him.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I won’t fall for it. Remember when I asked him why his following list was private and his friends list? He has changed his settings so you can see them now. Haha he’s trying his hardest for me to trust him as I told him I couldn’t be anything more than his friend as I didn’t trust him.
He is desperate now to try to prove to you he is not a rat but a genuine trustworthy man. He quickly removed all the other women or he all added them to another acount saying his first acount was hacked :D Another stupid lie they use that their acounts are hacked :rolleyes:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I understand everything you are saying and I know he is playing me so why do I find it hard to eliminate him from my life.
This is normal you miss him, Justme24, because you were used to seeing him all the time. He made you feel wanted and loved and that feels good. I’m sorry to be blunt but that was part of his plan.
It’s in the rat’s bible : to get the women addicted to them and their presence.

Keep in mind that the person you are missing was not true. He pretended to be this perfect man and lover. They know what women want to hear. They are desperate for money and to get out of their country -and believe me, many Algerians struggle and most young Algerian men don’t want to stay there- and finding a woman is the easiest way. Courting women is a job to them. They know how to do it. Some start at a very young age, as teenagers. Yours, at 21, may have already a couple of years of practice. Do not believe his lies.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
He is desperate now to try to prove to you he is not a rat but a genuine trustworthy man. He quickly removed all the other women or he all added them to another acount saying his first acount was hacked :D Another stupid lie they use that their acounts are hacked :rolleyes:
I really wouldn’t have the energy for this
This is normal you miss him, Justme24, because you were used to seeing him all the time. He made you feel wanted and loved and that feels good. I’m sorry to be blunt but that was part of his plan.
It’s in the rat’s bible : to get the women addicted to them and their presence.

Keep in mind that the person you are missing was not true. He pretended to be this perfect man and lover. They know what women want to hear. They are desperate for money and to get out of their country -and believe me, many Algerians struggle and most young Algerian men don’t want to stay there- and finding a woman is the easiest way. Courting women is a job to them. They know how to do it. Some start at a very young age, as teenagers. Yours, at 21, may have already a couple of years of practice. Do not believe his lies.
what is the saddest part, if they were genuine they could have a good life with a women who loves them in a great country but I understand we are not what they want. They like the idea of a western women but the Reality is they hate us really and want a virgin cousin Muslim bride and live happily ever after with our money. Sound about right?

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I really wouldn’t have the energy for this

what is the saddest part, if they were genuine they could have a good life with a women who loves them in a great country but I understand we are not what they want. They like the idea of a western women but the Reality is they hate us really and want a virgin cousin Muslim bride and live happily ever after with our money. Sound about right?
It’s not true for all, typically guys from small village are like that though with virgin cousin. I know some good men married with western women and are in love truly and in real marriage. The unfortunate truth is it is rare, especially if he found you online.