Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s not true for all, typically guys from small village are like that though with virgin cousin. I know some good men married with western women and are in love truly and in real marriage. The unfortunate truth is it is rare, especially if he found you online.
Of course, there are good happy marriages between Arab men and western women. Justme24 was referring to rats.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Do you think I should offer to help, see how he responds?
Definitely not , don't do it, its giving him hope, cut that dead immediately.

It's classic rat style bait, the suggestion of how much better they now want to be in life.......my question to myself was why it's taken you to meet me to suddenly want to become mr successful when you've essentialy more or less been a waster ?
Get saving rat boy!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
she's had 49 years practice hey !

How very dare I have a car, while he has to get a bus. :)
Oh my g...I'm screaming at the screen " get rid" seriously, if you only knew what we know.

These rats are in it for the money first and last, no happiness can be gained just shed loads of hassle. I'm beginning to feel like @Starlight which I guess must be the intensly angry stage.
Tell rat boy and his ma if she doesn't like the Louage then the alternative can be shanks pony

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Oh my g...I'm screaming at the screen " get rid" seriously, if you only knew what we know.

These rats are in it for the money first and last, no happiness can be gained just shed loads of hassle. I'm beginning to feel like @Starlight which I guess must be the intensly angry stage.
Tell rat boy and his ma if she doesn't like the Louage then the alternative can be shanks pony
Brilliant! Xxx

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
so last night he said to me, I want to marry you to make my life a little easier. Wow he made me feel so special!!! It’s the first time he’d used the ‘M’ word. SMH
Whatever. So he wants to marry you after hinting he has no money to buy a car for his poor Mom (who has to ride in hot buses)?
Why would he talk marriage when he has nothing to offer you? He is the one who has everything to gain from getting married to you. You know why he wants to marry you.. visa to Europe and a better life. They marry western women and leave them as soon as they get their papers. This cunning loser is so predictable.

Last edited:

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Whatever. So he wants to marry you after hinting he has no money to buy a car for his poor Mom who has to ride in hot buses)? why would he talk marriage when he has nothing to offer you? He is the one who has everything to gain from getting married to you. You know why he wants to marry you.. visa to Europe and a better life. They marry western women and leave them as soon as they get their papers. This cunning loser is so predictable.
Yes, I feel like this is the most honest thing he’s ever said haha. Now I know your true intentions. Like all you ladies did from the start.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
so last night he said to me, I want to marry you to make my life a little easier. Wow he made me feel so special!!! It’s the first time he’d used the ‘M’ word. SMH
Who marrys a "friend" :rolleyes:? He will make your life a living hell and not easier. Slowly but determined he is trying to get you convinced he is your future husband. Stop playing with a rat justme24 you will not win this game believe us you can't beat a player he is doing it a long time and he knows all the tricks of the bezness game . Sooner or later you will fall for him there where women before you who where saying they wouldn't stay with the rat but did stay afterall. Please cut off all contact it's the only way to get rid of him xx

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Who marrys a "friend" :rolleyes:? He will make your life a living hell and not easier. Slowly but determined he is trying to get you convinced he is your future husband. Stop playing with a rat justme24 you will not win this game believe us you can't beat a player he is doing it a long time and he knows all the tricks of the bezness game . Sooner or later you will fall for him there where women before you who where saying they wouldn't stay with the rat but did stay afterall. Please cut off all contact it's the only way to get rid of him xx
I know I’m playing with fire. Maybe I’m young, naive and a little stupid to think I can play him like he’s playing me. I will cut him off. I’ll tell him I’m getting back with my ex!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely, continuing these conversations with him is playing with fire. By spending time with him, there is great chance you will get attached. Little by little, day by day, like a snake, he will charm you. They are good at it. Don’t think you’re clever than him (don’t get me wrong, you are certainly a smarter person than him but when it comes to scamming, they excel at it and they know all the tricks.) As a typical rat, he is vicious and you are not, which gives him advantage over you. It’d be smarter to stop talking to him before you get trapped, Justme24. I don’t know you but you seem like a very sweet person and I, as the other members, don’t want to see you hurt. Please believe it, it will happen, it’s going to hurt if you continue this relationship. Understand it’s all fake.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely, continuing these conversations with him is playing with fire. By spending time with him, there is great chance you will get attached. Little by little, day by day, like a snake, he will charm you. They are good at it. Don’t think you’re clever than him (don’t get me wrong, you are certainly a smarter person than him but when it comes to scamming, they excel at it and they know all the tricks.) As a typical rat, he is vicious and you are not, which gives him advantage over you. It’d be smarter to stop talking to him before you get trapped, Justme24. I don’t know you but you seem like a very sweet person and I, as the other members, don’t want to see you hurt. Please believe it, it will happen, it’s going to hurt if you continue this relationship. Understand it’s all fake.
Thank you, you are 100% correct. I know what I have to do. It’s time to call it a day. I’ve wasted enough time on him.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, you are 100% correct. I know what I have to do. It’s time to call it a day. I’ve wasted enough time on him.
Yay!! I think that the story about getting back with your ex is a good idea. It may not stop him immediately but if you insist and make it clear you’re done with him, he’ll eventually quit pestering you and will go to the next victim.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Make his life easier??

Jeeeeezo what a loser - awww worried about his mama, such a devoted son eh?!

Glad you are here on TLR so that you can understand now all the red flags and identical BS that they come out with.

MH x