Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Hi I’m ok, he’s messaged me a few times from different accounts. And I have spoke to him. I do miss him but I know there is no future with him. It’s Just hard to let go. I think the heart sometimes needs a little more time to accept what the mind already knows.
The rats all follow the same formula. Google the Hook Model ladies, it’s a trick used in sales but similar tactics to what the rats use

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi I’m ok, he’s messaged me a few times from different accounts. And I have spoke to him. I do miss him but I know there is no future with him. It’s Just hard to let go. I think the heart sometimes needs a little more time to accept what the mind already knows.
It's always hard to let go.... Letting go of what you thought he was is the hardest part. Staying in touch, even when it is little doesn't help you he will keep trying to contact you because in his mind when you reply it means you still want him. It's an illusion he created don't underestimate the ability of these rats to get you hooked on them.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's always hard to let go.... Letting go of what you thought he was is the hardest part. Staying in touch, even when it is little doesn't help you he will keep trying to contact you because in his mind when you reply it means you still want him. It's an illusion he created don't underestimate the ability of these rats to get you hooked on them.
True what you say @Butterflies delete e and block makes more and more sense! They never give up! I have a story to follow it’s long but I will post it soon! Still very fresh.. my story below pretty much

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It’s hard to let go but believe me you will be better off as I have still been in touch with mine after blocking and blocking I answered in June just to make sure he was ok! Finally today I told him I don’t want him in my life he has changed oh so much NOT! In some ways yes at least while he was in Tunisia but he’s been traveling to turkey Serbia now Austria to try to get to Germany of course I Have helped but this trip hardly no communication just weird so maybe he will go back to Tunisia where he belongs kinda gave him a last chance why I don’t know don’t really want us to be together here in USA stupid soft hearted . Who knows where he will end up? At least he had a trip out of Tunisia right

Harvey18

Rat Expert
Hi and thank you for accepting me, please can I have some advise please. I’ve met a guy on Facebook only 3 months ago. He is 21 and I am 25. Which I’ve read in the Arab world is a big no. He is in the army and is committed for another 4 years so can’t have a relationship with a foreigner or leave the Country. It was only last week he said he loved me then he blocked me and Said he couldn’t see me waiting the 4 years and he didn’t want to fall any further in love with me, he then unblocked me saying sorry he missed me and he wants to see where things go with us. He wants me to come and visit next year and he told me not to bring any money as he will cover everything. He has told his mum about me and when he returns home next week she wants to speak with me. He’s never asked for money, not asked for pictures of me, never spoke of anything sexual. He’s really sweet, he talks to me about Islam and wants me to know the truth. I really enjoy his company, but I don’t know if it true, I’m on his Facebook with all his friends and family the account is old, he updates his status and tags me in it. I’m a little confused.
Hi @Justme24 it’s nice to have you here! I just joined also. I just want to say while going through my horror movie I’m stuck in, it was like a fairytale in the beginning. I would advise to just don’t do it. There’s too much for you to lose and your still young. Don’t believe everything he says because it will change once he has you where he like you to be. And I think he blocked you because he didn’t see any benefit for him if waiting for 4 years and tried to talk to another girl maybe. They will keep backups and rebounds just in case one plan doesn’t fall through, and if you can’t offer them anything in return they don’t love you anymore and they move onto the next person, like you didn’t Even exist. I’m sorry it is harsh but that’s what I’m learning. Just save yourself now and don’t do it... big Hugsss xoXo

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
they don’t love you anymore
Rats don't have love for their victims you are just a stepping stone into your country or what they can gaine from you.. Money, easy sex, gifts and if the victim is believing the rat is the real deal a visa. Sad but true a victim is there to be used and yes they move on to a next victim as quick as you can blink with your eyes. Don't think they give up easy lots of rats come back after a while they pop up in your messenger or via other contact