Welcome to TLR

Is he genuine?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Haha I know, I think he’s met his match. I know his game, but I don’t think he knows I know. Strange how my feelings have just switched.
I’m a little angry how he thought he could fool me, but I was lucky and came here.
I can understand the anger, @Justme24. It’s never pleasant to realize that someone has attempted to take us for a fool.
I believe it when you say that he’s met his match. I can tell from your words that you’re not the kind who is gullible and who lets people step on her toes. Good for you. Serves him right. This kind of little boys think they are always smarter than other people, and than women in particular. That may teach him a lesson. Don’t waste more of your time and energy entertaining his fake ass.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Haha I know, I think he’s met his match. I know his game, but I don’t think he knows I know. Strange how my feelings have just switched.
I’m a little angry how he thought he could fool me, but I was lucky and came here.
So happy you see right through him now Once you see how these rats act and try to worm themselves into a woman's mind or life you can see how manipulative they are. Good job you turned it around to him and used the same tactic. Jealous of who he talks to lol, he dug his own downfall with his reply to you xx

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
I can understand the anger, @Justme24. It’s never pleasant to realize that someone has attempted to take us for a fool.
I believe it when you say that he’s met his match. I can tell from your words that you’re not the kind who is gullible and who lets people step on her toes. Good for you. Serves him right. This kind of little boys think they are always smarter than other people, and than women in particular. That may teach him a lesson. Don’t waste more of your time and energy entertaining his fake ass.
I know I’m only young but I’m not stupid and I think he may of underestimated me. I’m so glad I responded with a witty remark to him rather than getting cross as that would of shown I cared and to be honest I don’t any more.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
So happy you see right through him now Once you see how these rats act and try to worm themselves into a woman's mind or life you can see how manipulative they are. Good job you turned it around to him and used the same tactic. Jealous of who he talks to lol, he dug his own downfall with his reply to you xx
He’s only young, rat in training he won’t make these mistakes again.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
It's true they compare notes and texts to see what works and which tactic does not. Sad but true you just have to be aware of it that nothing you say to them is private they share texts and fotos with each other d
It's true they compare notes and texts to see what works and which tactic does not. Sad but true you just have to be aware of it that nothing you say to them is private they share texts and fotos with each other
Do you think I’m fooling myself? How quick I’ve just switched my feeling? I’m feeling a little narcissistically myself. Or am I going through the motions. I know I’ve had a lucky escape. I can’t thank you ladies enough xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Do you think I’m fooling myself? How quick I’ve just switched my feeling? I’m feeling a little narcissistically myself. Or am I going through the motions. I know I’ve had a lucky escape. I can’t thank you ladies enough xx
As SouthernGirl said it is never easy to know you where being played even if he was a rat in training it always has an effect on you and it hurts even if it's little it still hurts. Being angry at him is normal we all where angry and yes you had a lucky escape so glad you are away from him and see him for what he really is : a scamming rat.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Good morning, so this Morning had the usual good morning text and he’s said he was up early as he is going to the post office to send his brother some money. My thinking now is with Eid upon us he might now ask me for money for the sheep, as he has sent his last money to his brother or am I being cynical? Bare in mind we are just friends.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Good morning, so this Morning had the usual good morning text and he’s said he was up early as he is going to the post office to send his brother some money. My thinking now is with Eid upon us he might now ask me for money for the sheep, as he has sent his last money to his brother or am I being cynical? Bare in mind we are just friends.
Hi @Justme24 if he send his last money to his brother then it is his problem not yours, you can feel sorry for him but it's not your fault. They all pitch in for eid it's a celebration that lasts a week as far as I know. Just avoid talking about it if he asks he is not a good tunisian man

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Justme24 if he send his last money to his brother then it is his problem not yours, you can feel sorry for him but it's not your fault. They all pitch in for eid it's a celebration that lasts a week as far as I know. Just avoid talking about it if he asks he is not a good tunisian man
If he asks me for money, I will hit the block button faster than you can say Eid. He’s not asked for any money or even hinted in the 4 months we’ve spoke, but always a first time

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Just friends.?
Tunisian men don’t have friends outside their people, what can you possibly have in common with a Tunisian man?
They prefer their own so no dear, we in the west have friends.
They want benefits as well.
But hey keep hanging in there where he wants you.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
If he asks me for money, I will hit the block button faster than you can say Eid. He’s not asked for any money or even hinted in the 4 months we’ve spoke, but always a first time
It's not always he will ask money most of the time they hint for it and saying how poor he is and can't cope. If he is a rat he will be careful and as @Tinker-lulu said these guys have no women friends in the west most of the time it's because they want something from you

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Why did he even mention to you that he is sending money to his brother?

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
It's not always he will ask money most of the time they hint for it and saying how poor he is and can't cope. If he is a rat he will be careful and as @Tinker-lulu said these guys have no women friends in the west most of the time it's because they want something from you
He has never said he is poor, always says he has enough money says the army pays him enough to live comfortably and he always helps his family members out. He has never hinted for money. He wants to be more than friends but I don’t as I don’t trust very easily so we just talk generally, send TikToks, he’s funny. He has told me he loves me after 3 months of talking with him, but he’s never been a love bomber. I understand they don’t have female friends and maybe this is his way of keeping me close.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
He has never said he is poor, always says he has enough money says the army pays him enough to live comfortably and he always helps his family members out. He has never hinted for money. He wants to be more than friends but I don’t as I don’t trust very easily so we just talk generally, send TikToks, he’s funny. He has told me he loves me after 3 months of talking with him, but he’s never been a love bomber. I understand they don’t have female friends and maybe this is his way of keeping me close.
Oh dear you have a clever one here, how do you know he’s in the army?
He told you?
Haha if he told you that then that’s hear say...
You need to see it in person that he’s in the army and well off blah blah.
If his intentions are to eventually marry you then you will have to convert to Islam....hang on .. you said you were “just friends?” Ooops

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Oh dear you have a clever one here, how do you know he’s in the army?
He told you?
Haha if he told you that then that’s hear say...
You need to see it in person that he’s in the army and well off blah blah.
If his intentions are to eventually marry you then you will have to convert to Islam....hang on .. you said you were “just friends?” Ooops
He is in the Army, he’s sent me pictures of him in his uniform, I don’t doubt this about him. He’s talked to me lots about Islam. He said he can’t marry a foreigner, while he is still in the Army.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is obviously talking to a Swedish woman to because who has this translation to Swedish on his fone? It's was for testing you he said? I don't think so he made a mistakes there. They do have female friends as @Aisha1 said but it's different as in the western world I guess she can explain it more what the differences are.

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
He is obviously talking to a Swedish woman to because who has this translation to Swedish on his fone? It's was for testing you he said? I don't think so he made a mistakes there. They do have female friends as @Aisha1 said but it's different as in the western world I guess she can explain it more what the differences are.
Yes the Swedish message, that was funny. I do like him but I will never marry him and I’ve told him this, I won’t enter Islam and I’m too western for him. I’m so independent I don’t need anyone, I’m mid 20’s and have a good job, my own home I know what I being to the table. I just enjoy his company

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes the Swedish message, that was funny. I do like him but I will never marry him and I’ve told him this, I won’t enter Islam and I’m too western for him. I’m so independent I don’t need anyone, I’m mid 20’s and have a good job, my own home I know what I being to the table. I just enjoy his company
Enjoy the fun you have online and take all the advice given to you to see the tricks they use to get you hooked on them and be careful and safe xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update, I hope you are well?

Does his brother live in Tunisia (sorry if you have already said) because Tunisia is a closed currency and you cannot send money out of the country.

Glad you have your eyes open but keep that purse tightly shut!

MH x

Justme24

Major Ratslayer
Enjoy the fun you have online and take all the advice given to you to see the tricks they use to get you hooked on them and be careful and safe xx
Thank you I know I’m young but I do have a sensible head but I am a women at the end of the day and flattery and attention do float my boat haha. He talks so passionately about Islam and it really does make a lot of sense especially all the Scientifically phenomenal mentioned in the Quran, maybe he knew what to send me I’m scientifically minded being in the medical profession.