Welcome to TLR

Khaled Nishmaoui aka Oui Khaled

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Posted by admin

How do I send pictures I had 400.doolars and my bank card taken by this thief. I knew him 2 years .I now find out how much he actually stole from me he is staying in an apartment in Sidi. Said I payed for in Jerba. He steals from everyone he is a very good actor he has not worked in 3 years I did not send him much money .He has stolen
My two phones an iPhone 7 SE nf Samsung Prime . His real home is in Mdhilla. He blackmails over 300 women if they get those phones they have the information. That is needed in codes. He is involved with many illegal activities I think he should get an Academy Award he says police are stupid he is a computer and smarter. He threatened me sent naked video to my family because I dropped him Be careful ladies you au are being video taped . His name is Khaled Nishmaoui goes by Oui Khaled or By many he will steal your identity he will get into all your accounts .You think he's a nice guy ladies he is a devil and very evil his brothers do this too it's a family affair of illegal blackmail. I want you all to beware he is the best con man and proud of it him and his family pretend to be good Muslims like other Rats . This one is much more sneaky . He will get your friend s bed your family names on your accounts then will blackmail you. He contacts them all. He is a psychopath he tried to choke me twice and hit me after I reported him to police who did nothing I do not know what he told them I think he told them I was a drunk I do not drink or smoke. He has no problem being with older women he will.holf your hand in public hug you because he professes his love for you that he is in love with you and not ashamed .The first thing he does is take you to his home meet his Satan following family . they cry poor but are very rich nobody works nobody but they wear brand name clothes. I hope Hedi who owns the small store sees this he is stealing from him using him and pretend s to be a good friend .He only lives himself. I need a few more women to make a statement and we can get him charged .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Posted by admin

Khaled Nishmaoui staying in Houmt Souk goes to palmino cafe and cafes in Marina .Also. looks for women to video and then blackmail. He looks nice but he is lethal he can do the talk and all the acting. Be careful ladies anden it does not matter he will take you to an apartment rented and paid by another women he does not work.T hink where does his nice clothes and money come from.He has been a rat 17 years never caught and a pro if any women want to charge h with me contact me through this let's exterminate this rat

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Posted by admin

How do I send pictures I had 400.doolars and my bank card taken by this thief. I knew him 2 years .I now find out how much he actually stole from me he is staying in an apartment in Sidi. Said I payed for in Jerba. He steals from everyone he is a very good actor he has not worked in 3 years I did not send him much money .He has stolen
My two phones an iPhone 7 SE nf Samsung Prime . His real home is in Mdhilla. He blackmails over 300 women if they get those phones they have the information. That is needed in codes. He is involved with many illegal activities I think he should get an Academy Award he says police are stupid he is a computer and smarter. He threatened me sent naked video to my family because I dropped him Be careful ladies you au are being video taped . His name is Khaled Nishmaoui goes by Oui Khaled or By many he will steal your identity he will get into all your accounts .You think he's a nice guy ladies he is a devil and very evil his brothers do this too it's a family affair of illegal blackmail. I want you all to beware he is the best con man and proud of it him and his family pretend to be good Muslims like other Rats . This one is much more sneaky . He will get your friend s bed your family names on your accounts then will blackmail you. He contacts them all. He is a psychopath he tried to choke me twice and hit me after I reported him to police who did nothing I do not know what he told them I think he told them I was a drunk I do not drink or smoke. He has no problem being with older women he will.holf your hand in public hug you because he professes his love for you that he is in love with you and not ashamed .The first thing he does is take you to his home meet his Satan following family . they cry poor but are very rich nobody works nobody but they wear brand name clothes. I hope Hedi who owns the small store sees this he is stealing from him using him and pretend s to be a good friend .He only lives himself. I need a few more women to make a statement and we can get him charged .
Sounds like a ratfamily who is doing this a long time. Hopefully she is away from him now . Let's make him famous on tlr so when other women come forward he is outed here. Are there any pics or fb links? Or other social media?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Posted by admin:

Khaled Nishmaoui or Alo Alo or Oui Khaled lives in Mdhilla Tunisia but will say Tunis or another name he will video you without your knowledge and take pictures without your knowledge will steal from you while you sleep your bank cards credit card he will wait up to three years to drain you if need be .He is an old rat and very good with phone he will hack your phone also all your accounts Facebook What's App. His favourite.A y chat room sometimes uses the name Waled . Male or female it does not matter.Your an income he will say he will never ask you for money but will get his brothers to. I never did. He will say his family loves you they are all in the game .Soon as he invites you to his home heay even pay for gas first time then he starts his game . He will send those photos to family friends he gets all this information gathered and will patiently wait to get everything he can to know about you . Ladies and men watch your back he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He plays the game well . He will tell you anything you want to hear . If he talks to you block him if he emails you block him he is dangerous and very lethal I assure you when he drinks he isv violent . More violent when caught in a lie and will still deny it pretend to cry. Press charges right away do not give it a second thought .Remember you are dealing with a rat that is cornered . I did not listen when women told me he is as smooth and talented actor . I thought well maybe that he is older he has changed NO he has not. When he gets his family to say hello via phone you are already being played . Help me bring this rat down . I have proof of pictures he took his texts so do the same copy everything even if it is naked pictures of you copy them get him talking about what he did to you how he threatens you the idiot thinks he is so intelligent he does not even know you are doing this because he feels superior to everyone. He will go pray for Ramadan praise Allah so will his family all a act they would all get academy awards .

received_2841800076057765.jpeg received_293452011956668.jpeg

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Posted by admin:

Khaled Nishmaoui or Alo Alo or Oui Khaled lives in Mdhilla Tunisia but will say Tunis or another name he will video you without your knowledge and take pictures without your knowledge will steal from you while you sleep your bank cards credit card he will wait up to three years to drain you if need be .He is an old rat and very good with phone he will hack your phone also all your accounts Facebook What's App. His favourite.A y chat room sometimes uses the name Waled . Male or female it does not matter.Your an income he will say he will never ask you for money but will get his brothers to. I never did. He will say his family loves you they are all in the game .Soon as he invites you to his home heay even pay for gas first time then he starts his game . He will send those photos to family friends he gets all this information gathered and will patiently wait to get everything he can to know about you . Ladies and men watch your back he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He plays the game well . He will tell you anything you want to hear . If he talks to you block him if he emails you block him he is dangerous and very lethal I assure you when he drinks he isv violent . More violent when caught in a lie and will still deny it pretend to cry. Press charges right away do not give it a second thought .Remember you are dealing with a rat that is cornered . I did not listen when women told me he is as smooth and talented actor . I thought well maybe that he is older he has changed NO he has not. When he gets his family to say hello via phone you are already being played . Help me bring this rat down . I have proof of pictures he took his texts so do the same copy everything even if it is naked pictures of you copy them get him talking about what he did to you how he threatens you the idiot thinks he is so intelligent he does not even know you are doing this because he feels superior to everyone. He will go pray for Ramadan praise Allah so will his family all a act they would all get academy awards .

View attachment 68364 View attachment 68365
Is this the man who's fb link I posted MH or is it another fb? Or the one @hippichic had posted?

hippichic

Major Ratslayer
Posted by admin:

View attachment 68364 View attachment 68365
scum

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My rat was exactly like this....but however many women post about him...he is still doing it 8years later....really I dont know how we can stop them...its extremely frustrating
Yes I know I feel the same we can only hope lots of women Google tunisia and their traditions and tlr shows up on the screen and they read here and join to learn how a genuine tunisian acts towards a woman. She will see the stories here as many before us did and knows she has a rat on her hands.

Yzapaty

Rat Expert
Posted by admin

He is a piece of shit.