Welcome to TLR

Let’s have a laugh for a change, everyone!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No problem habibati !! You want money i give you money ,you wait for western union numbers ,, i send tomorrow !! Hobi ,,western union shop ,he closed ,,when you come i give you money !!
I will tell you a story. The very last day I talked to him he couldn't believe I was leaving him. He felled sorry for himself because as usual he had no money. So.... I told him I will go to western union and send 200 euro.... I never did send anything....just blokked him after a few hours

simple

Major Ratslayer
His name is Momo ,he is a showman, yellow feathers in his hair and a dress cut down to there,he would merengue and do the cha cha ,but that was 20 years ago when they used to have a show ,the hotels closed now ,but not for Momo still in the dress he used to wear faded feathers in his hair ,he sits and waits for love and remembers all he had ,,he was young and he had 12 lovers and he wanted more ,,at the Sultan ,Sultan in Carthage ,,music and scamming were alsways the passion at the Sultan !! Dont fall in love ,,,!! You will never be able to hear this song again and not think of me :p

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
His name is Momo ,he is a showman, yellow feathers in his hair and a dress cut down to there,he would merengue and do the cha cha ,but that was 20 years ago when they used to have a show ,the hotels closed now ,but not for Momo still in the dress he used to wear faded feathers in his hair ,he sits and waits for love and remembers all he had ,,he was young and he had 12 lovers and he wanted more ,,at the Sultan ,Sultan in Carthage ,,music and scamming were alsways the passion at the Sultan !! Dont fall in love ,,,!! You will never be able to hear this song again and not think of me :p
Bwhahaaa Barry Manilow can score a hit with this in tunisia

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Simps - I'm going to be singing this is my head all night lol!

Might even get Alexa to play it as I go to sleep :rolleyes:

MH x

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I found myself chuckling about this last night, so thought I would share it with you all, to have a laugh for a change!!!

I had a conversation not so long ago with my Tunisian Love, as I thought he was............It went like this.............I challenged him over various Tunisian women flirting with him on his FB Page, and subsequently, he talked about being allowed to have 4 wives under Islamic Law..........So then he asked me if I would give my permission to have Sonia, Khaoula and Fatma as wives, as well as myself............We could make a little village, he said!!! After some thought, I said, ‘OK, I give you my permission, but I am the Queen!!! Oh yes, he said, ‘You are the Queen, and they are just ‘insects’!!! ‘ Which kind of insects, I’m not sure, but he would always refer to Tunisian women as ‘insects’!!! I went on to say: ‘But I don’t want to see them...........And when the Queen needs attention, she must have it!!! To this he agreed, adding (all in French, if course), ‘One doesn’t want to eat macaroni every day, after all!!!’........I later reflected that it would depend on the quality of the macaroni, but still!!! Here comes the clincher!!! He then started to talk about his long-awaited new car that he expected me to pay for!!! I informed him that he now had four wives and that he should ask them!!! But he insisted that he had to ask the Queen!!! Should have told him to buzz off!!! That’s all folks!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Aim to please!!! Any other stories??!!
but again Tunisian are only allowed one wife other Muslim countries are allowed 4 so if he doesn't no his law he can buzz of cos the queen stays put until she gets divorced

tipme

Major Ratslayer
All Muslims think that semen comes from knees. It's written in the Quran.
That's true I laughed at that one and probably babies come from the bum by this stage you could put a double decker and drive out lol they all like that bum sex wonder is that written in the quran.please don't bend down ouch

tipme

Major Ratslayer
No problem habibati !! You want money i give you money ,you wait for western union numbers ,, i send tomorrow !! Hobi ,,western union shop ,he closed ,,when you come i give you money !!
That's what they should put on side of plans jet 2 WU(western union) got a catch to it lol

tipme

Major Ratslayer
"My money is your money". Their most famous quote :D
but their money their mum's money lol
Lass, for Tunisians it's OK even to go around without balls, as most of them Believe that semen is produced in...the knees!
this morning I got this sent to me DON'T LET YOUR PAST DESTROY YOUR FUTURE now true this well take care everyonemy little warrior s if it don't kill ya makes you stronger