Welcome to TLR

Liberty resort hotel Monastir

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hiya I'm looking for any info on animation team at the liberty hotel as a few friends are in"relationship" with couple of the team and we'll tbh I'm not convinced they are genuine
Animation team,relationship,genuine !!! says it all really...Dosnt matter which hotel ,,Run away ,run far away ..It"ll be easier to get an audience with the pope ,then find an honest animator..

C

Celestine

There's another new thread about a Mario at a Liberty hotel

Also, if you type Liberty or Liberti into the search you will find a few older threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

simple

Major Ratslayer
There's another new thread about a Mario at a Liberty hotel

Also, if you type Liberty or Liberti into the search you will find a few older threads.
Of course ,,,!!! Mario is the head of animation at this hotel <<Clever you for being so quick xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! I met them at the hotel but I married another guy from monastir. Didn’t last long he never took money from me though or got a british visa we broke up before applying.
Welcome @Cheekydelight

Are you now divorced and did you divorce from the U.K?

I hope you are doing okay as it can be really traumatic moving on from a rat - I hope he leaves you alone!

MH x

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Liberta Hotel = Jerba, Liberty Resort = Monastir
There's a lot off english stay at this hotel the food is disgusting sorry ! But it is !!
And they rob the daylights out off u if u pay cash, even more if u stay with a tunisian unmarried !!!! A lot more !!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
It’s a shame the rats put such a bad name on what looks to be a very nice place
Its defiantly not a good hotel i can assure u its not just the rats but people tourists get drunk mainly English in this hotel and its English they mainly cater to
Its very clean but underneath tne workers are worse than ever
Would I ever return here no no
Even the shop in the hotel trys to Rob u with charging extortionate prices forgeting to give u change !!!
And the workers chatting up women that give them drinks and dinas
Honestly not worth paying the money to stay here
The club is under hotel and another just at side off hotel
I saw much people here not just tourists but tunisian men under the influence off drugs !!!
And much tunisian men with very much older women go here
Never will I return here [email protected]

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Well they wouldn't realy care would they westerners can afford it
But if they are iut off pocket by 1 dina watch the feet stamping and screaming with anger thrown in all for a missing dina!!!!
Apart from tourist I’m sure there are people actually working in that hotel that need a job ( not just rats), now they out of money.. that’s a terrible situation all around