Welcome to TLR

Liberty resort hotel Monastir

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Apart from tourist I’m sure there are people actually working in that hotel that need a job ( not just rats), now they out of money.. that’s a terrible situation all around
We know that but every single person in the hotel wanted tipping
They may need a job but should we really spend all our time and money tipping everyone
I have travelled a lot and tunisia is tbe worst for this
I dont mind giving a little extra but its no longer 2/3 dinas its 10/20 dinas
Never encountered this greed even in America it wssnt this bad Australia u didnt have to tipp anyone

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
We know that but every single person in the hotel wanted tipping
They may need a job but should we really spend all our time and money tipping everyone
I have travelled a lot and tunisia is tbe worst for this
I dont mind giving a little extra but its no longer 2/3 dinas its 10/20 dinas
Never encountered this greed even in America it wssnt this bad Australia u didnt have to tipp anyone
I can’t say, I’ve never experienced this in Tunisia as I don’t look like a western tourist. But I get what your saying, it makes a holiday less enjoyable. I’ve encountered this greed in Chicago, rudeness about tips, so I get it. Hmm to be honest, nowhere else in the world I’ve been expected tips for anything… just was happy if you offered, … ahh never mind I just remembered Paris… it was sorta like like, I’m sure not to the Tunisian extent.. but made me say I never want to go again.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I can’t say, I’ve never experienced this in Tunisia as I don’t look like a western tourist. But I get what your saying, it makes a holiday less enjoyable. I’ve encountered this greed in Chicago, rudeness about tips, so I get it. Hmm to be honest, nowhere else in the world I’ve been expected tips for anything… just was happy if you offered, … ahh never mind I just remembered Paris… it was sorta like like, I’m sure not to the Tunisian extent.. but made me say I never want to go again.
Thats how it makes you feel tunisia is all about money gifts visits visa and tbe pressure these rats put on woman is truly disgusting they wear u out to the point that u either give in and give them all the rsts want or say enough #### you rat and walk away !!