Welcome to TLR

Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely nothing on the internet is private....once you make the choice to create an account on any social media.....your privacy disappears. You choose to "defend" your friend....we choose to give her all of the tools she will need to survive this relationship when he breaks her heart, drains her bank account and cheats on her. Oh ya....lets not forget....he will dump her once his visa is denied. ....if you are going to come here and chastise....come here with something real to say please! No offense given and none taken. ♡

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
So weather she is the girlfriend in question or the actual friend why does it matter ?
The problem with this forum is the people commenting are pulled to shreds too .
This is why people don't like posting .
Post facts not ' I think '
Hi Healer,
Nobody is pulled to shreds here. People are questioned only if they are disrespectful or deceitful. It’ll happen in any forum. If you come and talk nonsense in any given group, the most experienced members will see it and will you call you on it.
Your first question suggests to me that you may be a friend of Latifha. If that’s the case, nobody was rude to her.
To answer your question, it just doesn’t really matter who she is but remember that here , many people can recognize bs when they see it. It’s not their first tango. Nobody attacked her. She just doesn’t feel good about this forum because the Pikatcho bloke she protects is outed as a rat. It’s her right not to believe he’s one, but she can’t request that all the previous posts about him be removed.
You said that people don’t like posting here. Have you seen the number of threads and comments here that are posted daily for the last 10 years?
To be honest, I don’t see the point of your post. Did you come here to express your frustration with this forum or because you have valid questions and need help with something? If you do, know that here there will be always someone available and willing to help you the best they can.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hi Healer,
Nobody is pulled to shreds here. People are questioned only if they are disrespectful or deceitful. It’ll happen in any forum. If you come and talk nonsense in any given group, the most experienced members will see it and will you call you on it.
Your first question suggests to me that you may be a friend of Latifha. If that’s the case, nobody was rude to her.
To answer your question, it just doesn’t really matter who she is but remember that here , many people can recognize bs when they see it. It’s not their first tango. Nobody attacked her. She just doesn’t feel good about this forum because the Pikatcho bloke she protects is outed as a rat. It’s her right not to believe he’s one, but she can’t request that all the previous posts about him be removed.
You said that people don’t like posting here. Have you seen the number of threads and comments here that are posted daily for the last 10 years?
To be honest, I don’t see the point of your post. Did you come here to express your frustration with this forum or because you have valid questions and need help with something? If you do, know that here there will be always someone available and willing to help you the best they can.
Try
Hi Healer,
True Words SouthernGirl!

D

Deleted member 37940

You are wrong on all levels ..
My point being it is matterless if she is a victim or friend of the victim ..

simple

Major Ratslayer
You just don't get what I mean but never mind
Its a fact that the "Groom" is a rat ,proof photos sent to various women ,asking for naked photos asking for money and being aggressive ..This is not somone i would like my best friend to marry...This site was started by a Tunisian man ,who saw what was going on in his country and dicided to do something about it ..Rats will always exist because women are willing to give them a second change ,believe they will change ...They dont change and they never will..The objective is to make money from western women and they dont care how they acheieve this ...Warning women of this threat is important ,,because no one else will help them ,even "friends " ,,turn a blind eye ..

D

Deleted member 37940

You too simple don't seem to understand what I mean .
My point being is why is it under question who is behind the name ' latifha '
She asked a question the answer was no but everyone is questioning who she may be .
Is she the rat is she the Tunisian girlfriend and so on .
Just out of curiosity have you seen the proof ?

simple

Major Ratslayer
You too simple don't seem to understand what I mean .
My point being is why is it under question who is behind the name ' latifha '
She asked a question the answer was no but everyone is questioning who she may be .
Is she the rat is she the Tunisian girlfriend and so on .
Just out of curiosity have you seen the proof ?
I can see proof ,if i ask for it,,But i wont ask because the person who has proof ,is scared of this "man" ,,What right does he have to intimidate somone so much ??It matters who latifha is because ,then we can understand whats going on,,Is he the rat defending himself,is she the bride defending him ,or is she another girlfriend the rat installed to defend him.All of this has happened in the past ,We are here to protect victims ,not allow them to be intimidated..There are ways that a rat can intimidate on here .So that is why we ask who she is..My ex rat once posted himself as Veronica on here to find me ..I realise your wanting to get across that he has changed for the good and your friend is happy with him,,But we are concerned that he will show himself soon and destroy your friend ,,,

D

Deleted member 37940

Who is my friend ? I don't know who they are who is posting
I made ap simple observation that's all

D

Deleted member 37940

Of course things can become confusing but that's why people shouldn't jump the gun
My point exactly

Latifha33

Absolutely nothing on the internet is private....once you make the choice to create an account on any social media.....your privacy disappears. You choose to "defend" your friend....we choose to give her all of the tools she will need to survive this relationship when he breaks her heart, drains her bank account and cheats on her. Oh ya....lets not forget....he will dump her once his visa is denied. ....if you are going to come here and chastise....come here with something real to say please! No offense given and none taken. ♡
You are absolutely right that nothing on the internet is private nowadays. But to take the picture of their Instagram page isn’t the right way I think. Thanks that you all have the best intention with her but I just asked to stop posting about their relationship.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Of course things can become confusing but that's why people shouldn't jump the gun
My point exactly
I can assure you that I didn't jump the gun. Unfortunately I know the rat probably way longer than the future bride. I seen his conversations with other girls. I know one of his previous victims too. He is persistently asking for nudes and money and telling all the girls he loves them. He turns aggressive and nasty when things don't go his way. I can't tell anymore details as I am scared that he will recognise me. Yes, get this right. I am scared of him. I waited for a very long time before posting here because of that.
As a matter of fact @MH007 can confirm that I asked her to post on my behalf because I was petrified of posting anything about him. I wanted to let the new victim know that there is more girls that he already used. @MH007 did post on my behalf but the post went missing. I am sure she can confirm that. I waited about two months before posting myself. That's how worried I was that he will find me. I couldn't put my mind at ease knowing that I didn't do everything to let that sweet girl know in what danger she is so I swallowed my fear and decided to post myself. If that doesn't give you an idea of what kind of a human being he is I rest my case here.
Just to reiterate I see your point, we don't need to know who are you or who Latifa is. You are right. I don't want to know. I just want to save someone's soul.

D

Deleted member 37940

I am only here to read the stories
I do not dispute your story .
My point was the fact the focus went from the story to actually people judging who this best friend may be .

Latifha33

I can see proof ,if i ask for it,,But i wont ask because the person who has proof ,is scared of this "man" ,,What right does he have to intimidate somone so much ??It matters who latifha is because ,then we can understand whats going on,,Is he the rat defending himself,is she the bride defending him ,or is she another girlfriend the rat installed to defend him.All of this has happened in the past ,We are here to protect victims ,not allow them to be intimidated..There are ways that a rat can intimidate on here .So that is why we ask who she is..My ex rat once posted himself as Veronica on here to find me ..I realise your wanting to get across that he has changed for the good and your friend is happy with him,,But we are concerned that he will show himself soon and destroy your friend ,,,
First of all I am sorry for you to hear you had a bad experience with your ex. In my first post I wrote that I am the best friend of ‘the new victim’, and that’s exactly who I am. I live in the same country as her. To be honest I am a little bit shocked that after my post most of you all wonder if I say the truth about who I am? We are all in an online forum and we don’t know who is, who they say they are. Just because I defend my best friend and her relationship doesn’t mean that I am Slim or an other women?

D

Deleted member 37940

I don't think the ' friend '
Needs protecting
She isn't involved with him as she says

Latifha33

It matters ,because if we know why they are here ,we can protect members ...These men are vicious and revengeful..
So people who care and know ‘the victim’ really well in person are not allowed to write something? It feels that it is not appreciated..

simple

Major Ratslayer
I don't think the ' friend '
Needs protecting
She isn't involved with him as she says
That s why we want to know ,if she is really a friend or someone the rat has installed to defend him...Of course shes involved with him,,she said she knows the bride and has read about him from the begining,so has known all along hes a rat ,,,Shes not only protecting her friend ,but the rat also ,and that seems strange ...

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I can assure you that I didn't jump the gun. Unfortunately I know the rat probably way longer than the future bride. I seen his conversations with other girls. I know one of his previous victims too. He is persistently asking for nudes and money and telling all the girls he loves them. He turns aggressive and nasty when things don't go his way. I can't tell anymore details as I am scared that he will recognise me. Yes, get this right. I am scared of him. I waited for a very long time before posting here because of that.
As a matter of fact @MH007 can confirm that I asked her to post on my behalf because I was petrified of posting anything about him. I wanted to let the new victim know that there is more girls that he already used. @MH007 did post on my behalf but the post went missing. I am sure she can confirm that. I waited about two months before posting myself. That's how worried I was that he will find me. I couldn't put my mind at ease knowing that I didn't do everything to let that sweet girl know in what danger she is so I swallowed my fear and decided to post myself. If that doesn't give you an idea of what kind of a human being he is I rest my case here.
Just to reiterate I see your point, we don't need to know who are you or who Latifa is. You are right. I don't want to know. I just want to save someone's soul.
I did post on your behalf and I'm glad you are strong enough now to post yourself.

You are a great support on here so thank you

MH x