Welcome to TLR

Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

rediska

Yes ,,thats right ,also its possible to send copy via email to the russian embassy in Tunis or call the nuber is 216 882 757,,, If he threatens you again Just say you will call sousse police or the embassy..They are basically cowards and dont like when people, espically women fight back ..It must be so hard for you and your mother ,but thank you for being so brave and strong .Even if you do nothing ,keep these numbers .If you say.,you will tell the embassy about his threat, his name will come up when he tries to apply for visa...What a horrible horrible human being he is...
Yes, I have done that already

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Damn girl look at you over here Sherlock!! Finding all the tea and doing all the investigative work! Kudos to you sis! you're over here saving lives! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks @chauncine1 I am so relieved that she seen abusive and threatening message that he was sending out and hopefully realised that he is a pathetic, aggressive, bully liar. I'm slightly worried that I didn't hear back from her friend. @Latifha33 please can you PM or let us know here what was your best friend reaction? Whatever works for you best. I hope you and your friend are both fine xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Well ladies sometimes no matter how obvious the evidence is it's still not enough. After seeing all these vile messages and confirmation from different woman she still decided to pursue with the relationship. I just can't wrap my head around it.
She is on a life journey where she needs to discover for herself the toxicity of a relationship with this rat. I ignored advice and warnings too at the beginning of my relationship even though there were huge red flags. Sometimes you have to feel the highest highs and then the lowest lows before you understand what is truly happening to you in these relationships. A day will come where she will find her way here and we will accept her with open arms and help her start the healing process. ♡♡♡♡

Lass

Major Ratslayer
She is on a life journey where she needs to discover for herself the toxicity of a relationship with this rat. I ignored advice and warnings too at the beginning of my relationship even though there were huge red flags. Sometimes you have to feel the highest highs and then the lowest lows before you understand what is truly happening to you in these relationships. A day will come where she will find her way here and we will accept her with open arms and help her start the healing process. ♡♡♡♡
Absolutely, I agree with you. If she ever decides to post here herself, I will be here for her, no judgement, no being smart ass just good word and support. I already explained that and I stand by it.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely, I agree with you. If she ever decides to post here herself, I will be here for her, no judgement, no being smart ass just good word and support. I already explained that and I stand by it.
The hardest thing to overcome post relationship and when you are on the path to healing....is to feel that you are judged for your choices. I truly believe in the power of TLR and the amazing ability YOU and all of the AMAZING ladies here that give freely of their time, their loyalty, their knowledge and most of all their love. Bless you all♡♡

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I post this for a member :cool:
Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho is an animator at marhaba palace in kantaoui.

Update: the member asked me to remove the writing again ;)
:coffee:
see his album in the gallery http://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gal...hu-animator-at-marhaba-palace-in-kantoui.992/
Ooh dear, I find that area of sousse, they’re like “hunters” watching and waiting for their next pray, so disgusting to see these guys ! They have your information at reception and obviously you trust that is confidential, not so, they never ask me for my passport when I arrive and I only give my real name and false age, I’ve done this all the time, I don’t want to put myself in a vulnerable situation, it works for me so be wise ladies x