Welcome to TLR

Marhaba beach hotel

Pennylane

Major Ratslayer
Hi, does anyone know anything about the animation team here ? I'm asking for a friend that isn't on here, I know some names ,probably not true , Momo, Timo, Khali are some of them

Last edited:
M

Mango Chutney

Hi, does anyone know anything about the animation team here ? I'm asking for a friend that isn't on here, I know some names ,probably not true , but Momo, Timo, Khali and Yassine are some of them
No, but all animation teams are best avoided. Is it an old animation team?

M

Mango Chutney

That's what I told her, but they are there now
Well then I would just ensure they are aware of this site, there is little more you can do.
If they start to get deluded ideas that these rats might be genuine, these links should help to remove the fog from their vision:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

And:
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

If that fails, pointing out that these creatures are probably ridden with STD's from regular gay and straight sex experiences, and that they clean their asses with their fingers might help :sick:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Pennylane

Major Ratslayer
Yes I've warned them ,told them about this site, I just hoped someone had direct experience with them to show her how they behave

M

Mango Chutney

Yes I've warned them ,told them about this site, I just hoped someone had direct experience with them to show her how they behave
It's difficult to know who they are from their ridiculous stage names.
Also, most hotels closed and laid off the staff, so we don't know if this animation team is old or new.
Old animation staff might be known by a different name, they might have previously worked at different hotels, new ones are possibly fresh outta rat school and waiting to be exposed.
If they are able to send full names and photos (PM while we are not sure) it's possible something could be found, but with just stage names, it gives them an element of protection.

Penelope122

I know all of the animation you mentioned in the post. To be honest I have commented before about people however as far as I am aware none of these have history as rats. Timo has worked here on and off for years. I have been with him in the past and never did he ask me for money or anything. Yassine is lovely, just a cheery upbeat lad! I am actually due to go back to this hotel in May. I have witnessed rats in this hotel before but like I said, haven't seen anything with these boys. **NOT being naive by the way!!***

I personally know DJ and the current animation team aren't like him! If you want any more information on any particular person just message me chicken!

D

Deleted member 146

I know all of the animation you mentioned in the post. To be honest I have commented before about people however as far as I am aware none of these have history as rats. Timo has worked here on and off for years. I have been with him in the past and never did he ask me for money or anything.

Hotel Marhaba Beach
Boulevard 14 Janvier
Gepostet: 26. Mär 2014
"Timo's wife, Claire and Juliee :)"
Where to start.... It was our first time in Tunisia and we can sincerely say it won't be the last. Marhaba Beach is a clean and friendly hotel with "smiling faces" all around. Staff are attentive and very approachable. Rooms are clean but basic, but who spends all their holidays there anyway.. food was ok but felt it was the same everyday. Waiters and Reception staff were excellent and made us feel most welcome. A BIG shout out goes to the Animation Team who were "the icing on the cake"... Alex, Timo Tika and Mustafa what can we say boys... YOU ROCK! :) After working, working and WORKING you never failed to make us smile.... We will definitely come back,if only to see you!... Diolch from us xxx

Time will tell ;)

M

Mango Chutney

Avoid Tunisia !!! Its not just animators,,,,to recap,,,avoid ,bankers,teachers,tinkers,tailors,soilders,sailors, bakers,candlestick makers,shop keepers,accountants,pedestrians,taxi drivers,they are all beggerman ,theif....
You forgot the butcher and keyboard players! Aside from that...spot on! We've also had a qualified physiotherapist :rolleyes: In disguise as a selfie taking masseuse....in a coat :D

simple

Major Ratslayer
You forgot the butcher and keyboard players! Aside from that...spot on! We've also had a qualified physiotherapist :rolleyes: In disguise as a selfie taking masseuse....in a coat :D
Yep how could i forget butcher ,keyboard players and of course hotel phtographers,,,,"Hey lady ,u want photo " No thank you " is ok i give u good price " ..."no thank you "....lady ,lady u beautiful ,i make the good photo" " No thank you " ..." Hey lady fuck you "....Class customer service !!!

Mitch 62

Im over it now but had a very bad experience which almost sent me to insanity. We visited Sousse with my mum and sister and was befriended by what we thought was a lovely man. Picked us up from the airport and helped a lot with my mum. Talked for a long time with him. Over 4 years and as you all know it turned into a rat game. I sent more and more money over 4 years 400 pounds a month which I couldnt afford and he just wanted more. He promised me the world an although i read everything on here I was brainwashed...calls everyday love bombed for 4 years. One day i heard nothing from him. He messaged me to say he had lost his phone on the beach. He was getting married. When i looked into it she had been putting her photos of her rings, her diamante shoes, everything she needed for her wedding...I paid for it all. He said he was sorry and that he couldnt wait for me. I didnt get him away in time.....and thats the story.....its taken me a long time to say all this because i was traumatised that I had fallen for all the lies. I am an educated woman with respect for myself and i let him almost ruin my life...but he didnt im here to tell the story...theres so much more to tell but im sure you all know what they so...

M

Mango Chutney

Im over it now but had a very bad experience which almost sent me to insanity. We visited Sousse with my mum and sister and was befriended by what we thought was a lovely man. Picked us up from the airport and helped a lot with my mum. Talked for a long time with him. Over 4 years and as you all know it turned into a rat game. I sent more and more money over 4 years 400 pounds a month which I couldnt afford and he just wanted more. He promised me the world an although i read everything on here I was brainwashed...calls everyday love bombed for 4 years. One day i heard nothing from him. He messaged me to say he had lost his phone on the beach. He was getting married. When i looked into it she had been putting her photos of her rings, her diamante shoes, everything she needed for her wedding...I paid for it all. He said he was sorry and that he couldnt wait for me. I didnt get him away in time.....and thats the story.....its taken me a long time to say all this because i was traumatised that I had fallen for all the lies. I am an educated woman with respect
for myself and i let him almost ruin my life...but he didnt im here to tell the story...theres so much more to tell but im sure you all know what they so...
The bastard! And her, arghhhhhh! I don't know how these plastic virgins sleep at night, knowing at least one innocent person was destroyed to pay for her fake, gawdy, tacky wedding and lifestyle :Evil:
Well done for finally accepting the truth and moving forwards...a sign of true strength.
He said he was sorry and that he couldnt wait for me. I didnt get him away in time...
Shame :D
Here's wishing him the most unhappy marriage with his nagging, shrill voiced hoe....and his taxi wheels and suspension destroyed by those massive Tunisian potholes :thumbsup:

Mitch 62

She knew all about me. I sent her photos of him told her things that she knew I could only know from intamacy but she ignored me because she also wanted my money. I saw their wedding photos in her big fat meringue dress and him holding her hand in love.....lier cheat prostitute rat pig...his time will come...he told me the marriage was forced and that they move to Turkey......hahahaha..what a pile of shite. He will still be in his taxi outside the hotel looking for victims to pay for his beautiful whore!!! Majdi El Golli...taxi 978 dont go in it ladies

M

Mango Chutney

She knew all about me. I sent her photos of him told her things that she knew I could only know from intamacy but she ignored me because she also wanted my money. I saw their wedding photos in her big fat meringue dress and him holding her hand in love.....lier cheat prostitute rat pig...his time will come...he told me the marriage was forced and that they move to Turkey......hahahaha..what a pile if shite. He will still be in his taxi outside the hotel looking for victims to pay for his beautiful whore!!! Majdi El Golli...taxi 978 dont go in it ladies
Well, I will not be riding in Majdi El Golli's taxi 978...as I'll never set foot in that country again!
Of course she knew about you....and any others! She will have encouraged it, the pimp! What good is a life without fake, tacky shit? How will that impress and instill a feeling of envy in the neighbours? The fidelity of your man takes second place to envy and cheap tack :rolleyes: I will never, ever understand such a shallow lifestyle.
Forced marriage, ha! Forced marriage is not legal in Tunisia...a woman has the right to say no....but no way were her greedy mitts gonna turn down a prostitute getting paid from abroad. Tis shameless, truly shameless :Evil:

Mitch 62

Well, I will not be riding in Majdi El Golli's taxi 978...as I'll never set foot in that country again!
Of course she knew about you....and any others! She will have encouraged it, the pimp! What good is a life without fake, tacky shit? How will that impress and instill a feeling of envy in the neighbours? The fidelity of your man takes second place to envy and cheap tack :rolleyes: I will never, ever understand such a shallow lifestyle.
Forced marriage, ha! Forced marriage is not legal in Tunisia...a woman has the right to say no....but no way were her greedy mitts gonna turn down a prostitute getting paid from abroad. Tis shameless, truly shameless :Evil:
I got a lucky escape. I always knew deep down because i saw another profile with her on it. I asked him soooo many times and he said she was friend from school. I was just stupod and a sucker for all his lies for 4 years. I learnt a lot and even though he took much money for his broken taxi and his broken life..he didnt break me. Almost but he didnt succeed. He was sooo ugly too . Dont know what i was even thinking....his birth mark on his d*** i sent her a photo just in case she didnt see it before hahahahahaha. Soooo funny now I think. Just out of pocket. My life is more important than the money i lost. That will be gone now. I still make my money. Im sure he will be grovelling in the gutter somewhere now

M

Mango Chutney

I got a lucky escape. I always knew deep down because i saw another profile with her on it. I asked him soooo many times and he said she was friend from school.
Ah shucks.....that old excuse again :rolleyes: They really do need to publish a new edition of the ratty bible.
I learnt a lot and even though he took much money for his broken taxi and his broken life..he didnt break me
These words are music to my ears! Us Western infidels are too strong and educated for them, they'll not break us! They might set us back for a while, but on the whole....we come back fighting :love:
He was sooo ugly too . Dont know what i was even thinking..
Oh my God, I hear ya, girl.....our gallery is like a freak show :D I look at mine and just think: What the hell was I thinking of? :sick:
his birth mark on his d*** i sent her a photo just in case she didnt see it before hahahahahaha.
She'd already seen it....I have no doubt whatsoever :rolleyes:
Soooo funny now I think. Just out of pocket. My life is more important than the money i lost. That will be gone now. I still make my money.
Ya, money...just bits of paper....worth nothing compared to you :)
Im sure he will be grovelling in the gutter somewhere now
:thumbsup::D:D