Welcome to TLR

Marhaba beach hotel

E

Epiphany

It's comments like this that sting:

Quote UKlady:
"Im sure you nasty ladies will have lots of bad Karma in the future because of it."

Why would you wish bad karma on victims of a scam, on people that have been physically, sexually and mentally abused? Why? Have we not already had enough bad karma?

Why hurt people to defend somebody you met for two weeks in a holiday environment, and know in an animation role....not as a person?

Why create an account here, in our safe space, specifically to tell us we are sad, embarrassing and worthy of bad karma?

Would they join another support forum for victims of scams, narcissism, infidelity, rape, physical and mental abuse, specifically to upset the survivors and defend the guilty?
I like to think not....but then they do it here...so I don't know really....but I don't see the point, and I could never insult victims and survivors that way myself personally.

Women are usually suppose to be the ones with compassion and understanding, especially with something so traumatizing that has happened to another woman.
One thing I know is that these rats are very manipulative, especially to tourists from what I am seeing. They spin their very convincing venom and voila! Brainwashed.
I am not clear about what these groupies and trolls get out of coming here and terrorizing members, especially when the rats get off on just laughing at them doing their dirty work for them. It's beyond me.

M

Mango Chutney

My guess is that she was asked to post something to defend the rat.
Ya, I wondered that too, but having established she is not a young girl, but an adult woman with daughters of her own that could have been targeted.....I can't understand why she didn't say no, why she did not refuse to taunt survivors of such hell? :confused:
the rats get off on just laughing at them doing their dirty work for them. It's beyond me.
This is what really gets me....that the rats laugh at these people, and I know this....as I heard it first hand when I was there....it's just weird!

I agree, just like some of the fake reviews on Trip advisor
That site is a joke! What is the point in them, if they persist in removing any negative reviews that put out warnings?
I'm not a fan of things like Trip Advisor anyway, as I prefer to make my own opinion on places, based on my own experience there.....but reports that highlight risks should not ever be removed....and if I had used the site for information before, I most certainly wouldn't now.
I was absolutely gobsmacked when they removed the gang rape warnings :eek:
The reviews for Marhaba are laughable......it really is just posts praising Yassine, Yassine, Yassine....including one posted by he himself! He is making that hotel look ridiculous :rolleyes:

A

AmberHeart

It's comments like this that sting:

Quote UKlady:
"Im sure you nasty ladies will have lots of bad Karma in the future because of it."

Why would you wish bad karma on victims of a scam, on people that have been physically, sexually and mentally abused? Why? Have we not already had enough bad karma?

Why hurt people to defend somebody you met for two weeks in a holiday environment, and know in an animation role....not as a person?

Why create an account here, in our safe space, specifically to tell us we are sad, embarrassing and worthy of bad karma?

Would they join another support forum for victims of scams, narcissism, infidelity, rape, physical and mental abuse, specifically to upset the survivors and defend the guilty?
I like to think not....but then they do it here...so I don't know really....but I don't see the point, and I could never insult victims and survivors that way myself personally.
Because her life isn’t that fulfilling. Someone who makes an effort to cause negative emotions to victims is someone with an empty life. Normal people feel empathy, perhaps not participating actively but at least not causing more harm. This was intentional, she wouldn’t have taken time otherwise. Perhaps she’s friend with the other crazy one trying to out victims identities... who knows? But you know what? They can sit on a cactus we ain’t gonna stop telling the truth.

B

Brasilgirl

Ya, I wondered that too, but having established she is not a young girl, but an adult woman with daughters of her own that could have been targeted.....I can't understand why she didn't say no, why she did not refuse to taunt survivors of such hell? :confused:

This is what really gets me....that the rats laugh at these people, and I know this....as I heard it first hand when I was there....it's just weird!

That site is a joke! What is the point in them, if they persist in removing any negative reviews that put out warnings?
I'm not a fan of things like Trip Advisor anyway, as I prefer to make my own opinion on places, based on my own experience there.....but reports that highlight risks should not ever be removed....and if I had used the site for information before, I most certainly wouldn't now.
I was absolutely gobsmacked when they removed the gang rape warnings :eek:
The reviews for Marhaba are laughable......it really is just posts praising Yassine, Yassine, Yassine....including one posted by he himself! He is making that hotel look ridiculous :rolleyes:
If I read a review, I want to know how the hotel rates. I don’t care about the individuals giving the entertainment. I’m not going half way around the world to see a gong show. I’m there to see the sites and the country.
And at $32 USD per night? Either things are really really cheap there, or the place is a dive.

M

Mango Chutney

Either things are really really cheap there, or the place is a dive.
Well, I would say to go with the latter....as it is clearly a dive, as can be seen by the trash they employ, but actually....there is a truthful element to both.
With the sheer volume of returning jihadists in Tunisia, and the fact that the terrorists live in camps and private family homes dotted across the entire country.......you've gotta keep prices low to encourage people to visit.

Shortly after I left for good, the mosque at the end of my street was raided by armed police and military! The Imam was arrested on terrorism charges, as were other members :eek:
Judith and myself were both stood in the exact spot the terrorist attack against the Presidential Guards took place, November 2015.
None of that is mentioned in places like Trip Advisor though....you can't write truths there if they are negative...they will be removed :rolleyes:

Uklady

Felt I wanted a more considered response to your post. One reason was it annoyed me a little and the other was to ask that before you judge members here as nasty crusaders you might perhaps read a little more about why we are here.

Firstly I’m glad you and your family had a safe holiday without incident, although I honestly find it hard to understand why anyone would take their children to a place that has had five major terrorist attacks since 2015 killing more than 100 people 58 tourists and two other German tourists stabbed.

Secondly, far and above any other group in Tunisia, animation teams are the most prolific in starting relationships with multiple tourists. The animation teams are paid to be nice, that your daughters were not targeted is lucky (although I would certainly keep a careful look at their Facebook requests). Not just at this hotel but at many many others. If you take a few minutes to look through the gallery you will get some idea of the extent of it.

Animators (in all hotels) have a bad reputation, they have easy access to tourists, are paid to be friendly and don’t have any professional boundaries. Just a week ago a new member wrote about an animator at this hotel trying to get them to pay for a trip in a taxi to a club, and they were suddenly joined by three other men. The girls were wise enough to exit quickly. Another young member was not so lucky, having befriended an animator who took her for coffee all very proper, then the next night conveniently left something at his apartment. She was then gang raped by a group of about seven of the animation team. ( not from this hotel). Several of them boasted on Facebook about beating her. Three who didn’t actually rape her, masturbated over her while watching her being raped. Then there’s the young girl who met her animator and went back to see him. Inadvisedly she stayed in an apartment but on the first night he brought along his brother to stay. By morning her credit and bank cards were gone, as were they. Then there’s the animator who married a tourist and went to Germany. Where he sexually abused her daughter and was sent to prison. Deported to serve his sentence in Tunisia and now works alongside children in a resort there. Just a few examples of why we’nasty women’ choose to stay and try and warn others about the potential dangers.

Your post is in fact inadvertently helpful, because it demonstrates how much this information is needed because there are still people much like yourself who take everything at face value.

Just scratch the surface and you will find that while you were soundly sleeping the grubby little animators were probably scurrying around the corridors by night and all smiles by day.

So be glad your own daughters were safe, that doesn’t mean they weren’t hitting on someone else’s.

Finally someone who explains things without being nasty.

A few big mouths just swamp out those of you who actually have some important points.

Its a real shame they spoil this site for those of you that could actually do some good.

M

Meis

Felt I wanted a more considered response to your post. One reason was it annoyed me a little and the other was to ask that before you judge members here as nasty crusaders you might perhaps read a little more about why we are here.

Firstly I’m glad you and your family had a safe holiday without incident, although I honestly find it hard to understand why anyone would take their children to a place that has had five major terrorist attacks since 2015 killing more than 100 people 58 tourists and two other German tourists stabbed.

Secondly, far and above any other group in Tunisia, animation teams are the most prolific in starting relationships with multiple tourists. The animation teams are paid to be nice, that your daughters were not targeted is lucky (although I would certainly keep a careful look at their Facebook requests). Not just at this hotel but at many many others. If you take a few minutes to look through the gallery you will get some idea of the extent of it.

Animators (in all hotels) have a bad reputation, they have easy access to tourists, are paid to be friendly and don’t have any professional boundaries. Just a week ago a new member wrote about an animator at this hotel trying to get them to pay for a trip in a taxi to a club, and they were suddenly joined by three other men. The girls were wise enough to exit quickly. Another young member was not so lucky, having befriended an animator who took her for coffee all very proper, then the next night conveniently left something at his apartment. She was then gang raped by a group of about seven of the animation team. ( not from this hotel). Several of them boasted on Facebook about beating her. Three who didn’t actually rape her, masturbated over her while watching her being raped. Then there’s the young girl who met her animator and went back to see him. Inadvisedly she stayed in an apartment but on the first night he brought along his brother to stay. By morning her credit and bank cards were gone, as were they. Then there’s the animator who married a tourist and went to Germany. Where he sexually abused her daughter and was sent to prison. Deported to serve his sentence in Tunisia and now works alongside children in a resort there. Just a few examples of why we’nasty women’ choose to stay and try and warn others about the potential dangers.

Your post is in fact inadvertently helpful, because it demonstrates how much this information is needed because there are still people much like yourself who take everything at face value.

Just scratch the surface and you will find that while you were soundly sleeping the grubby little animators were probably scurrying around the corridors by night and all smiles by day.

So be glad your own daughters were safe, that doesn’t mean they weren’t hitting on someone else’s.
Very nicely put Laura , I’m afraid I was tired last night and was not so polite!!
You have echoed my thoughts completely on a number of points
I just don’t understand the mentality of some people, just because you have not experienced it
You have no idea what they were saying about your daughters and you for that matter!
Why bother to comment if it has nothing to do with you

D

Deleted member 34774

Very nicely put Laura , I’m afraid I was tired last night and was not so polite!!
You have echoed my thoughts completely on a number of points
I just don’t understand the mentality of some people, just because you have not experienced it
You have no idea what they were saying about your daughters and you for that matter!
Why bother to comment if it has nothing to do with you

She wasn't polite with her original post. She has came here throwing around her opinion, being very insulting and condescending.

This is typical. They come and spew venom and when we come back with a reubttal, they then try to downplay our response as if it wasnt warranted. Read her original reponse. She wasnt being nice at all. For every action, there is a reaction. Maybe she should think about that. She comes for our necks about nothing then we have every right to defend ourselves. I dont do the damsel in distress bullcrap. I see right through her.

D

Deleted member 34774

I was sent a private message on Trip advisor to join this site.. didnt realise only those with negative experiences were welcome.

You are more than welcome here. But you, as well as all these other women know your original post was not warranted. It made no sense for you to post that and then say we have nasty mouth.

What's up with the karma!? What did any of us do to warrant you even saying that?

Uklady

You are more than welcome here. But you, as well as all these other women know your original post was not warranted. It made no sense for you to post that and then say we have nasty mouth.

What's up with the karma!? What did any of us do to warrant you even saying that?
Sorry but some of you are vile.
Spoils it for those of you who are trying to help.

M

Meis

I was sent a private message on Trip advisor to join this site.. didnt realise only those with negative experiences were welcome.
Are you for real
You were lucky you had a nice holiday
Now think about a better place for next year
Greece is lovely
Definitely not Turkey that is just the same
Full of desperate disgusting despicable males who have no regards for you or your daughters wellbeing

D

Deleted member 34774

Sorry but some if you are vile.
Spoils it for those of you who are trying to help.

Vile..oh really. None of us are vile. If telling our truths about rats make us vile, then send me a trophy, I'll display it in my office proudly.

You don't know us, we dont know you..you dont know our story. Let's keep it that way.

Is there anything you want to contribute about this hotel and Mr. Yassine???

P.S. Glad you had a nice holiday.

D

Deleted member 146

Finally someone who explains things without being nasty.

A few big mouths just swamp out those of you who actually have some important points.

Its a real shame they spoil this site for those of you that could actually do some good.

Maybe you should look at how you're treating members before you bitch how they react to it :whistle:

Your crusade is a bit embarassing and Im sure you nasty ladies will have lots of bad Karma in the future because of it.
Sad.

Anyway I have better things to do with my life other than make up stories and filth online

Omg. I have no words. You are all a laughing stock and have no idea.

Im glad you are supporting each other but honestly its not healthy to be so nasty.

Dont be so stupid.

Sorry but some of you are vile.

Uklady

My agenda. Hahaha. Lady I laugh at your sheer stupidity. Dont come for us unless we send for you.

I have not seen one post from you that actually shows you are here for victims. Think about that!

Kayak has tickets on sale for Tunis Air for $29.99, round trip. Better grab that deal while you can. Thank me later. ;) see, I was nice. Not vile at all. :p

Haha. Your are hilarious (not). Your comments are just for show.
"Look at me everyone!!"
Sad

I have not seen one post from you that actually shows you are here for victims. Think about that!

Uklady

You will all be happy to hear Im leaving the site.
I have better things to do than swap insults with silly girls.
There are a couple on here that should be proud of how they communicate and its a shame there are some that just turn it into a game and enjoy being nasty.
To those ladies I would say...
Are you here to support victims or are you here to be funny at other peoples expense?
Good day to you all xx

D

Deleted member 34774

Haha. Your are hilarious (not). Your comments are just for show.
"Look at me everyone!!"
Sad

If you think so airhead. Oh well, hope you dont run into my rat then. :p.

M

Meis

I give up. You are blinkered by your own agendas.
Goodbye
There are a couple on here that should be proud of how they communicate and its a shame there are some that just turn it into a game and enjoy being nasty.
Are you here to support victims or are you here to be funny at other peoples expense?
Good day to you all xx
you should not have come on here all guns blazing and expect no response
You are naive in your beliefs
I was too untill I experienced it first hand

M

Meis

Good day to you all xx

D

Deleted member 34774

you should not have come on here all guns blazing and expect no response
You are naive in your beliefs
I was too untill I experienced it first hand

This is what I dont understand. Everyone speaks from their experience and what they went through. Whether small or large, we all have been exposed to a rat. She had no regards for any of that. She came in with an agenda, like many of them do. This is not some fairy tale, Hallmark Princess Christmas movie script. This is real life. People are still mentally dealing with what has been done to them. Not 1 sympathy was given from her. We dont expect it, BUT we also dont expect people such as herself to come here trying to degrade our character. For what. Only innocent people are those who opened their heart to a rat. I wont feel guilty about calling this airhead out. Some victims cant speak cus they are deceased, mentally unstable or too scared due to blackmail. She can go kick rocks with an open toe shoe for all I care.

What's in this for her? What was her purpose? Makes no sense whatsoever. These rat groupies are worse than the rat. Makes no sense.