Welcome to TLR

Marhaba beach hotel

D

Deleted member 146

D

Deleted member 146

https://www.tripadvisor.de/Hotel_Re...-Marhaba_Beach-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html
translated:
Anne Z
Reviewed 3 days ago
New Year in Marhaba Beach

The hotel so the rooms are a bit old. Everything is clean and the staff friendly. Our room stank of drains, which lasted over 3 days and then from time to time even slightly. We had reported it, but we were offered despite demand no other room. The food was a big minus, because it was almost always the same, then mostly cold or only lukewarm. Also, the plates, the cutlery and the table were not always clean. New Year's Eve was chaotic, you did not know where to sit, was sent back and forth. The public gestalt of the animation team with the female guests during the whole dinner was more than annoying. I have never experienced this in any other Tunisian hotel. The location is great, we have no children and therefore can not rate the animation. The hotel has unfortunately not met our expectations, there are really better 4 * hotels in Tunisia.

Unbenannt.JPGbnhg.JPG

Willow

Rat Expert
https://www.tripadvisor.de/Hotel_Re...-Marhaba_Beach-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html
translated:
Anne Z
Reviewed 3 days ago
New Year in Marhaba Beach

The hotel so the rooms are a bit old. Everything is clean and the staff friendly. Our room stank of drains, which lasted over 3 days and then from time to time even slightly. We had reported it, but we were offered despite demand no other room. The food was a big minus, because it was almost always the same, then mostly cold or only lukewarm. Also, the plates, the cutlery and the table were not always clean. New Year's Eve was chaotic, you did not know where to sit, was sent back and forth. The public gestalt of the animation team with the female guests during the whole dinner was more than annoying. I have never experienced this in any other Tunisian hotel. The location is great, we have no children and therefore can not rate the animation. The hotel has unfortunately not met our expectations, there are really better 4 * hotels in Tunisia.

View attachment 51690
The blonde woman, probably Lina from Belgium.

M

Mango Chutney

I was gonna put this on the psychology thread, but actually, I want it here for Yassine's groupies....those that are fooled by his mask, call us names, wish us bad karma....just because it didn't happen to them:

"In our society I believe victims would be received with more compassion and understanding if everyone was aware of a few basics about abusers.⁣

When they are caught or accused of violating someone, they tend to have 3 general ‘go to’ responses. ⁣

And this can be any abuser, regardless of social status, race, education, or intellect. The responses are similar. ⁣

Because most abusers have issues with control and have no pity or shame regarding hurting someone.⁣

They want the benefit of hurting someone behind closed doors, yet present the good guy or good woman mask to the public. ⁣

And sadly - it works wonderfully.⁣

Our society will jump all over a victim before they believe that someone with a stellar reputation could actually cause harm. ⁣

Some feel more comfortable retraumatizing someone who mustered up the bravery to expose that they were violated.⁣

And abusers (especially those with power) know this.⁣

If their accuser (and Im speaking of people who definitely were violated and has an accuser who says they are lying) ⁣

... but if the abuser characterizes their victim as damaged, petty, jealous, bitter, or wanting to harm someone’s career - many will see this as more believable than the story shared by their victim.⁣

I really don’t know how we can change this.⁣

My hope is that patterns of abusers will be taught in high school. So that when we see / hear these tactics ... it causes society to pause and at least consider the words of the victim."

Dr. Freeman

M

Mango Chutney

Would love to know why the freak felt the need to stress he loves football on a tennis court :confused:
I would equally like to know why he needed a switched off camera on a tripod to sit beside him :confused:

Twisted rat logic, sympathy seeking and boasting....all in one post :rolleyes:

Rat, rich or poor.....anybody with a heart can feel love...and that's why you don't have love :thumbsup:

Rich or poor, anybody can enjoy music (except that stuff you perform) and football.

But drugs....they're nothing to do with being rich or poor...they are due to levels of stupidity....and you are on an advanced level there :thumbsup:

Attention seeking at its finest.

M

Mango Chutney

View attachment 52750
Google translation:
I will give myself two days if my physical condition does not improve and I welcome the drug trade

Weed does not help with impotence :whistle:
What an advert for the hotel :rolleyes:
Clearly they don't give a crap about employing druggies to entertain the guests, as these pics are public :eek:

I cannot understand these fools that defend him and say we are liars.....he doesn't even hide it!

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I think the five year sentence was for dealers and frequent users. The one year sentence for first timers was scrapped and replaced with a fine to free up space. I guess they may have reduced the five-year terms too....but I don't know :confused:
No there all over in our jails UK getting 5star treatment send them all back straight to there on jails 30to a cell with one bucket to pee and shit in and scared to fall a sleep incase someone slips them one. They get a baguette and water now that's what I call 5star treatment and coming out with body lice bezness should be 5years and your zibi cut r bring a load of woman out from UK Europe and throw them out to them lol. There so stupid there losing hotels restaurants so the government have to give a law put them to jail if they think bezness was involved but anyone working in these places are frowned upon by ordinardary hard working tunsian.

Mum2knowitallteen

Junior Rat Expert
We need give the poor dear a break.
Probably saved a little pension money to give them a little tip. Alzimers is a cruel disease.
They helped with her zimmer. :eek:
Yes Alzheimer's is an incredibly cruel disease. If you have loved any affected by it, you wouldn't make such a cruel, glib remark.

Mystery

Inactive
Yes Alzheimer's is an incredibly cruel disease. If you have loved any affected by it, you wouldn't make such a cruel, glib remark.
Yes it is a really cruel disease and their carers shouldn't allow them on the internet to chat with rats. Then they wouldn't spend thier pensions on rats. Buying gifts and such, they need also keep thier big knickers on. Why would rats want a old age pensioner if it's not to exploit them. Surly nursing homes got elderly men there and it be cheaper than running after a young rat. Just saying it as it is.