Welcome to TLR

Maybe he is, maybe he isn´t?

Thequeen

Rat Expert
If you don't mind me asking is he in the UK? If so how did he get here ?
Tourist visa is very very difficult and someone would need to apply for him.
Spouse visa the same again .
Unless he came on a study visa which is hard to get too .
Hes not working because his visa ran out and no right to work ( this applys to spouse and tourist visa )

JGG

Major Ratslayer
That is why i don't want to openly share my story, i prefer remain "undercover". He has no visa because he over stayed... (Iknow what it souns like) but there are a lot of twists and turns to the story that i can't share here. I shared in private with the administrator. :(
I am so glad you are sharing with someone...its the worst feeling when you feel alone in a difficult situation. Keep on sharing and we will absolutely respect your privacy and will honor it and protect you.♡

Wannahelpu

Major Ratslayer
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to get in so much details because someone could recognize my story. We never know who reads the posts here... But i see very similar scenarios in here also. But one thing that scares me is the "bipolar" behavior. It has never a middle term. It's like heaven or hell. I've already been with him in person, he is not in Tunisia, that is another reason i don't want to be exposed. Like i said before, i was aware of the visa scams and that is why i trusted him in the first place. I still want to, but he is getting really sneaky, i feel like he is hidding something from me, but i search and search and can't find anything! And the worst part is i am in this alone, i can not talk to family or friends about it because they were all against me from the beggining and will not support me. I don't need any more doubts or condemnations. I just need to know the truth to get peace of mind. :(
I believe that the people who were against the relationship, if they know that you regret it, because you are human and were in love, these people will be the first to support you in this.
Don't be afraid to ask them for help. Being isolated with the alleged scammer, yes, it's risky.

Vanessa

Vanilla I became a member here in 2018 when I started my relationship with my Tunisian....I was very concerned because I was a lot older than my rat. I was still in that Love Bombing phase with him when I came here....I read many threads...many posts and talked to a few very wise and helpful ladies who just asked me to be very careful and to go into the relationship with my eyes wide open. I too felt that my rat was different....he wasn't like most...he never asked for money...was always there for me and so on. I decided to remain a member of TLR but wanted to give him a chance....it took a year and a half of this crazy relationship to finally end it and make my way back here. We understand that you are on a journey and that you must discover your path in your own way. Please just know that we are here and all you have to do at anytime is to reach out your hand and we will be here to take it and guide you. Safe journey our new friend :)
Any advice? Never asks for money but doesn't want children. The only thing that makes me suspicious is I don't know his family at all.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Any advice? Never asks for money but doesn't want children. The only thing that makes me suspicious is I don't know his family at all.
You are talking to him 3 years online and you never knew his family? Not all of them ask money as they know lots of women do research now online and learn to know their tricks so it's not about the money maybe but for a visa in the future when you are married he will want to come to your country and you will want to be together so he will need a visa.

MarinaHi

Senior Rat Expert
You are talking to him 3 years online and you never knew his family? Not all of them ask money as they know lots of women do research now online and learn to know their tricks so it's not about the money maybe but for a visa in the future when you are married he will want to come to your country and you will want to be together so he will need a visa.
Im agree

MarinaHi

Senior Rat Expert
I knew my rat's family. His mother made me tea and smiled sweetly at me. Waving to me and blowing kisses. But she did it to all his women (I know 3, maybe there were more of them). Everyone !!! She's a rat too! She received gifts from everyone and dreamed of a European visa for her son. Then I found out that she was against me, because I am from Russia, and she wanted Europe for her son. But she loved gifts from Russia! One of his unfortunate women (also from Russia) gave his mother a gold ring with a diamond, and she gave it to a pawnshop. And his sisters are the same! They also smiled at everyone!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I would be more concerned at the damage he is going to cause you mentally and financially - we are all scared of the truth if it isn't what we want to read however the truth could prevent and save you from this rat.

I cannot tell you how dangerous these men can be - It still haunts me to this day that we had a lovely lady that finally took her own life despite our support - tragic.

Take care of you

MH x
That truly brought me to tears and I felt anger theses rats hatred is the right words for them !!!!!!!

Hayhud

Rat Expert
Welcome vanilla I had the same gut feeling something wasn't quit right. In the beginning all sweet and loving then the complaining being. You don't understand them. They read your texts but don't answer you. When you say or do something they don't like they are quik angry. I had his password from Facebook but he didn't know I had a tablet where I never logged out at his acount. You have to be patient but they will show their true selves. When he said goodnight he thought I was sleeping then he started texting to random women and quickly deleting the texts. A woman should listen to her gut feeling. I know what you mean other people don't understand this. You will find help and support here
Agreed. Mind would find a way to turn everything around on me, and he hated conflict and would not read or reply for days if I made him mad. It was exhausting. Listen to your gut!

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I would be more concerned at the damage he is going to cause you mentally and financially - we are all scared of the truth if it isn't what we want to read however the truth could prevent and save you from this rat.

I cannot tell you how dangerous these men can be - It still haunts me to this day that we had a lovely lady that finally took her own life despite our support - tragic.

Take care of you

MH x
oh my gosh, I didn't know this.. how sad, sad, sad.