Welcome to TLR

Med Mahmoud Bechir - Monastir Skanes Serial

paola

Good morning, sorry but I don't know where I must write for a new post.. I want denounce MED MOHAMED BECHIR who works in Monastir, resort Skanes Serial, in the restaurant.. I know him from 2 month, and He behaved with me exactly like described in other stories.. And I wish know if someone know him..
If I can I try post some photos
Thanks for this help, and excuse me for my english, I am italian
Paola

Last edited by a moderator:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Ciao paola ,,his name sounds very familar,,I m sorry you had to go through this ,you must be very hurt right now ...Have you looked in the gallery named media ,,,The name Bechir ive heard before ...I hope you block him and have no more contact with him,Because they are very clever and he will try to fool you again,,,I also will look in the gallery

paola

Is this him?? His name is Mohamed Bachir

Hi Simple, he's not that boy in the photo.. after I try to post some photo of him.. sure I have blocked him!
Yes I am very hurt.. Two days ago he said to me that he will marry in next winter.. I don't know the facts, I don't know if she is a turist or a Arab woman.. I know just about his marriage and I am shocked..
Thanks for you solidarity :)

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi Simple, he's not that boy in the photo.. after I try to post some photo of him.. sure I have blocked him!
Yes I am very hurt.. Two days ago he said to me that he will marry in next winter.. I don't know the facts, I don't know if she is a turist or a Arab woman.. I know just about his marriage and I am shocked..
Im glad it is not the one in the photo....Dont be surprised if its all lies ,if he treated you like the same as some of the stories on here ,then you are very lucky its ended .It will stop to hurt soon ,but the angry and humiliation will stay ,for along time ,,I hope you understand you deserve better and this peice of shit deserves to marry a tunisian ,she will give him the worst life on earth and that makes me happy .Be strong cara !!

paola

Im glad it is not the one in the photo....Dont be surprised if its all lies ,if he treated you like the same as some of the stories on here ,then you are very lucky its ended .It will stop to hurt soon ,but the angry and humiliation will stay ,for along time ,,I hope you understand you deserve better and this peice of shit deserves to marry a tunisian ,she will give him the worst life on earth and that makes me happy .Be strong cara !!

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
:D

paola

if somebody wants to give a look to his FB profiles, are two:
- MED BECHIR
- MAHMOUD MED
the second profile is just full of Turistes european and russian..

paola

:(Sorry I am in confusion these days! I have to correct the name of the rat.. His name is MED MAHMOUD BECHIR (and not Mohamed)
Who knows if is possible to correct the title.. I apologize for this..:(

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
:(Sorry I am in confusion these days! I have to correct the name of the rat.. His name is MED MAHMOUD BECHIR (and not Mohamed)
Who knows if is possible to correct the title.. I apologize for this..:(
I have amended the thread title - they do however use many different spellings of their name.

MH x

couscous

Hi Paola and whom will he marry ? european ????tunisian?

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Good thing you got rid of him !

Well either way him getting married is bad news...
If he marries a European it means he was after a visa:mad:
If he marries a local it means he was after money :(
Luckily you aren’t his victim !!